Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

0monnak0da's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnak0da's Profile / 0monnak0da's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 119 pages)

Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2023
HardBishop:

Your leaders begged for one unity, cos we were forced. I really love war to happen between igbos and yorubas. When it happens.
1. Intertribal marriages will be abolished
2. All lands acquired in each other states must be sold
3. There will be a end of international relations between biafra and oduduwa republic
4. A law must be signed to cancel any bilateral agreement between yorubas and igbos
Begged who when where
You are childish indulging in fantasy
Obviously you have overdosed on akpu
Wake up.and face reality
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2023
Buddha3:

That isn't the question I asked.

Since you can be hypocritical enough to believe all Nigerians can live anywhere but feel Igbos have no right to have the same claims, I hope you all can maintain this same energy if Cross Riverians and Akwa Ibomites wake up one day and decide to maim, kill and destroy the livelihoods of Yorubas while asking them to leave both states, right?
They will maim Eboes first
Your question is idiotic
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:
Barbaric.They should have allowed them exercise their civic right and vote at least.

Provided he did not retaliate with violence, stabbing, carrying & wielding of dangerous weapons,If he has recorded proof of being prevented from voting in a society he is based above 10years & pays tax, just for being igbo, & he recorded their faces , he can sue them all to court let the law take its course and sentence them.lts unconstitutional
He is the suspect that is why he is in jail
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
ogashman:

Mumu boy.... Igbo's ain't going anywhere....we Wi remain and buy the remnant of ur ancestral lands....foolish boy. I'm sure I were against Biafra and now want igbos to leave...oponu like u
You cannot buy any land all you can get is 99 year lease
In Yoruba land if it is not ancestral land it is subject to inheritance tax
If the heir cannot pay government will value buy and give him change if he can pay fine when 99years passes it returns to THE OWNER
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2023
HardBishop:

I want to see that aggressiveness of yorubas.... When we retaliate heavily on you pple, NIGERIA go divide
. We are smarter than you
No mattermhow fast a car runs it will always meet the road in front
All you know is emotions
Be certain we plan years in advance.
We are on course for a restructured Nigeria with Lagos at the centre of the SW
That is our agenda in your face
Ntooor!!

You on the other hand in the SE are in sitathome disarray with no vision. All your vision is individual. All you know is to boast
I GET MONEY PASS YOU
you will only lament when the Badagry port is completed

Once we restructure the country you will see the vision unfold
We will deal with you using law and force of state power

5 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:

Snake will bite my father.
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2023
LILTJAY:
we will also reciprocate by killing all the short gateman, and housegirl mmong people here in the SW
bad intonation tribe grin grin grin
No we.won't do that he is just running his mouth and is probably Eboe
We love Calabar people
They sold Eboes as slaves for centuries and are very sophisticated

LIKE US

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Gentew:

Fact: No Igbo was killed in Lagos.
Fact: Some Igbos were killed in the South east

My question: why are you less concerned about your kinsmen that were murdered in your
region. Why are you concerned about the injured one and not the murdered ones.
Over 30 people were killed across the country but na Lagos matter dey worry them
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:

Keep deceiving yourself.......am not surprised cos even your parents chose to believe in propaganda even here in Lagos than actually believing the truth just to satisfy Thier ever drooling mouths, not surprised 😊

Your epileptic mother will die foaming at the mouth
She will did like a dog
Your drunkard father will die of snake bite
Politics / Re: Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State by 0monnak0da: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Why are the South EASTERNERS doing this? Don't baba has right to vote his choice?
Politics / Re: Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State by 0monnak0da: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2023
harmony75:
Why assault an elder? But why would baba do that vote APC ke? Everybody dey vex!
imagine
Politics / Re: Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State by 0monnak0da: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2023
kals4luv990:
person give Apc one vote for my area..if yu see as dem take dey find dat Destinykiller eeh
Even der party agents tear der tags commot
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:

I Keep deceiving myself.......
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2023
Flier:
They tried to spin it but the moment they say that he tried to defence himself(just know that he has hurt someone)He should go and defend himself in court
He is Voltron defender of the universe

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2023
dominic17:
No, I will not get out until I sink sense into your brain. something that your Governors are spending billion of dollars going abroad to seek investors you are getting at the platter of gold you here harassing people that are contributing to your region economic growth and prosperity. tell me how many of your states are developed except this Lagos that was developed with our common wealth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:
With the number of Yorubas in the se and ss am yet to hear any story of disenfranchisement meted against them in those regions, but as they say "the hen always comes home to roost", it's just a matter of time but for now let us allow them have Thier filled day....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg

Yoruba did not come out to vote on February 25
Because of violence in the SE

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like

Politics / Re: Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State by 0monnak0da: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Hypocrites
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:
Barbaric.They should have allowed them exercise their civic right and vote at least.
If he has recorded proof of being prevented from voting in a society he is based above 10years & pays tax, just for being igbo, & he recorded their faces , he can sue them to court let the law take its course.lts unconstitutional
We only think in Yoruba language
Uncon....kini?
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2023
So he was arrested for thuggery

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
DMerciful:
I dont have time to study...i agree that Yorubas and Igbos dont like each other, what i disagree with is Yorubas saying the dislike is one-sided.

My solution is separation or at least a confederation. I believe we're flying too close
You won't have time
Yoruba don't fly close
It is The barreness of your land that make your people ubiquitous nuisances
Imagine the nonsense you are saying that you will take over Lagos in 40years
The country will restructure and we will get even more control of our region
We will replace English language in primary schools,The federal government has already passed the law
You are short term thinkers
Do You have a vision for the SE

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yoruba The King Of Warfare . Element Of Surprise Unleashed In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2023
DMerciful:
The war you guys started will boomerang. You've got it coming! As for Lagos, forget it...Igbo numbers will only increase until it becomes 50:50. Give it like 40yrs from now

This statement will boomerang

The country will be restructured before 40 years we will be a regional entity

Your problem is your people are not strategic politicians
So you imagine we will retain this deceitful structure and it will last 40 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Study This thread
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
It reflects the Ibo attitude and mindset towards Yoruba
DMerciful:
No president has such powers except a military head of state. People have been afraid of a president of Igbo extraction because they ignorantly think a civilian president can carve out Biafra by fiat or executive order...how is that possible?

Only the national assembly can grant referendum by way of constitutional ammendment

sukkot:
i think people are afraid of Igbo presidency because it would cause starvation and depravation in the rest of the country. The Igbo man will fill all the place of power with Igbo people. Nobody will eat but Igbo people lol. That's the real fear. You guys are the chief tribalism warriors in Nigeria . It will be buhari promax. The southwest will suffer the most because we know you will still try to kiss the north ass by giving them small food but the southwest will be totally ignored under an Igbo presidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yoruba The King Of Warfare . Element Of Surprise Unleashed In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
Very brave....soooo brave they attacked women grin grin grin

So brave they started a fight on a day of peace grin grin

Matcheting people who only had their PVCs grin grin

Kai ! Yoruba bravery grin grin

Shame on you
A 2 trillion a year budget is at stake

It is not a joke
That is more than double the the budget of the entire SE
To manage that
YOU MUST THINK IN YORUBA

You think eees a jokes??

All that English you are speaking kolewerk
One small Chinedu will just come,speak English and take over
How naive can people be?

Tell us why the people of Ahiara rejected the Pope appointee
Bishop Okpaleke because he is from.Awka

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by 0monnak0da: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Sit at home if.......
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by 0monnak0da: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2023
Ladipo market exists in violation of planning regulation
That is a residential area by law.
It has to go
Politics / Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by 0monnak0da: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Alabaintprice:

See this midget coming to talk about wanting a digital economy.....

What do you know about a digital economy?
The bvas used in the election , who created it?
Was it not an Igbo man in the East?
You talk too much yet with little brain.

Your talents are leaving the country and been used to grow another country because your country has failed to give them a platform.

Instead of you to work with your fellow country men to get a better Nigeria. You allow greedy politicians use ethnicity to darken your souls.

Regardless of the fact that Igbos are in Lagos. No matter what happens. Igbos are still the richest and and the most industrious tribe in Nigeria.....

Which other tribe in this country passes down generational wealth?

Which other tribe in this country is as good in business as the Igbos?

Which tribe in this country imports the electronics used by the whole country?

Which tribe in this world bring in the transformers and high tension wires in this country?

Which tribe brings in the generators in this country?

Which tribe brings in the solar system in this country?

Which tribe does it better?

What do the Yoruba people know how to do?
What do the Hausa people know how to do?

Answer me, dimwit
This impotent fool
Your mother is a dimwit
Ogun will kill her like a dog
She will bleed to death

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by 0monnak0da: 4:03am On Mar 21, 2023
In an era of Amazon fools are talking about their dirty markets
The VHS made way for DVD now who buys VCD?
we want a digital economy not your container and ,warehouse nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by 0monnak0da: 3:43am On Mar 21, 2023
See how they all lun away like rats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 119 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.