Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

0monnak0da's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnak0da's Profile / 0monnak0da's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 119 pages)

Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

MY father is a drunk and useless father who can't teach his child manners and a father who can't lay the proper foundation for his son....

Such a useless drunkard
Politics / Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by 0monnak0da: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samunique:
I want to beg this young blood GRV to be careful and mind his tongue, so that he won't get himself into trouble.

He's a good man, but our hyper toxic Igbo brothers jeopardized his chances.

Igbos need to change their tactics they're too lousy abeg !!! undecided

That's how they made Tinubu to get sympathy votes from those who would have naturally voted for Obi by their rude, abusive, uncouthness and bad manarism.
January 15 1966 Nzeogwu and others killed Ahmadu Bello,Tafawa Balewa,Okotie Eboh,,Akintola,women and children in the name of soup
Azikiwe was spared,Okpara was spared and no Job as killed
Aguiyi Ironsi took over the government
He didn't prosecute any of the coup makers
Ibos in Northern NIgeria were celebrating the coup both as a Christian victory and an Ibo triumph by making taunting songs and caricature photos
One such photo used caricature image of one of the murdered Northerner on the ground as a devil and Nzeogwu as some kind of Christian knight smiting him with a sword
That image was made into that will that is inserted I a loaf of bread ,bread sold by Ibos in the North
So any time some Northerners bought bread that is what they saw
It is now 2023 the same disrespect they same triumphalism
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Crying Ke.
I don't have time for nonentities.
What will insulting you do for me?
I'm better than you Na so what's the essence.
If insulting you will make you rich, I will gladly do that but even if it could I will not because you south west lazy pigs needs to know what hard work is.......

Stop wasting your insults on me please. Take it to the woman in your life. Na she need am pass
How can you be better than me?
You are an illiterate with little education
A fat ugly fool with weak prick
How are you better
Hard work??
Not the same as smart work
Fools like you will always labour in vain
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Crying Ke.
I don't have time for nonentities.
What will insulting you do for me?
I'm better than you Na so what's the essence.
If insulting you will make you rich, I will gladly do that but even if it could I will not because you south west lazy pigs needs to know what hard work is.......

Stop wasting your insults on me please. Take it to the woman in your life. Na she need am pass
Your father is a nonentity
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Stop hauling insults like your life depends on it.
Only Frustrated people do that comfortably anyway, anytime at any slightest chance
Did I insult you first?
I never do that
I just return insult with profit and interest and make a down payment as well
You start something and now you are crying like a bitch
You are obviously illiterate
Did you finish secondary school?
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

I don't assume....
I know for a certain...

You've been wailing here for as long as I know.
Right from 2018, you've only been wailing on nairaland.

No contribution, just wailing
You are an illiterate uneducated fool
Only Ibo fools engage in
I get money pass you jousts with strangers online
It shows you as WEAK and insecure
You are a weak prick
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Come and see for yourself Na... That's why I want you to come.

Imagine someone living in Ago palace way. Not tenant but landlord.

Just imagine how much he worths
I am better than you
You are illiterate
Onye Amaru Akukwo
It is Ibo culture to boast with money
In my culture it is an animal trait.. We boast with character,intelligence,good name
Nothing you can say will make me join a pig in the mud
If living there is zenith of achievement in your mind
all i can say is you never get money you still dey learn work
Let me know when you buy Aso Rock
Foolish man

Let us talk about you
You are an illiterate with an empty head
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Come and see for yourself Na... That's why I want you to come.

Imagine someone living in Ago palace way. Not tenant but landlord.

Just imagine how much he worths
You are weak
I do not care about what you have
I am interested in what is in your head
Clearly it is empty
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Take your humanity to the bank and receive credit alert....
Use your humanity to buy land at Eko Atlantic....

Poverty mentality ....
You are an illiterate
You assume you have more than me without evidence
Illiteracy is your problem
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

My boasting means I'm small yet you couldn't hold back your insults. You think those things gets to me.

I'm way better than you so I don't need a pauper to make me feel less of myself. Only someone better than me can try to make me feel bad but unfortunately you're hopeless and clueless on what your life is about so you prefer insulting and cursing.

Whatever you believe in has saved you
You are illiterate or semi literate
A fool
Insecure and unsure of yourself
Only illiterates boast about money
Ogun will destroy you
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

You better don't come to me.
I don't care about your policy.
By your comments I know how poor you are that everything written so far has hurt you say badly because even your imagination to you seem like an imagination to you.

The best advice you took is not wanting to prove your level of stupidity of trying to come here cos that would have been a bad decision.

You took the best decision
The only thing fools like you know is. to assume and abuse people with poverty
You do not and cannot pay my bills
It reveals your pathological fear of poverty and nothing more if you think that is an insult
Boasting online on an anonymous forum that you are Elon Musk shows you are a fool

I have more sense than you
I am more intelligent than you
I am better educated than you and I will boast about contribution to humanity and the planet
When I die I will be proud to.say I left the world better I contributed to humanity
You are here boasting about generational wealth
Impotent fool
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Then lastly
If you call yourself a man as I can see how good you are at talking and laying curses ...

My number is below this comment ...

Any day you can come to Ago palace way. Anywhere withing this environ. Put call so that we can meet man to man while you say all these you're saying
You are a foolish man
If you know you don't want to be abused respect yourself
I never insult first
That is my policy. Note my name if you want to talk to me in future be polite
If you insult me it will not be well with your household

I will not come to you.
I am.not as foolish as you are.
The fact that you need to boast about what you think you have confirrms you are small and you feel.small
From today you will never stop shitting blood from your yansh
Politics / Re: PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke by 0monnak0da: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

MY FATHER WILL
SHUT UP!!!PERMANENTLY

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit by 0monnak0da: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Na so! Thunder fire my father.
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

I kept the best for the last....
Let me burst your brain now.

As soon as every of his grandchild is born, a fixed account is opened in his or her name and get 20,000 every month until they are 18 before they will have access to it.

My child has that and his own child will also do. That's how it spread across his grand children.......

Generational wealth. You can't beat that bro
Ogun will destroy all of You
You will all be forgotten
Like a snake that crawls on a rock it does not leave a footprint
You will disappear like a bitter yesterday
Like a newborn child that did not cry
No one will cry for you
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Do you know the best part....
Even the wealth his grand children's children will enjoy in the future is already in place as we speak even before they are born.

Like do you know how wonderful that sounds....

Let me just say that all his grand children. I don't mean some but all are citizens of foreign countries.

Can you imagine what that is ....

And he has mandated that his great grandchildren will follow suit.......

Can you beat that?
Ogun will destroy all of you and all that you have gathered they will not see seven times
You will disappear without memory
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jacopini:

I shit for my father mouth.
My dogs shit for my children head.
Na my dog go fucck my mama.
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

Like I told you before I don't make noise or chest beat. I match my words with actions. All the courses are been directed to your parents if you have any.
All you have been doing is making noise
Empty impotent noise just like you
Impotent fool
Politics / Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by 0monnak0da: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

MY FATHER WILL DIE LIKE A DOG
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jacopini:

All of a sudden yoruba don dey talk asif dem get mind.....wich tribe neva use una do yeye, na hausa fit una pass.

. Your mother will die from snake bite
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

7 children is not beans and those seven children has given him grand children each....

His oldest grand child just clicked 18.... More are still on the way.

Man is living your imagination already....
His children are living your imagination already
His grand children are living the life you can't even imagine living......

Your case is finished....

Pure loser
Ogun will eat all those children without plates
Everything that you boast of will bring bitterness and agony
He will suffer. more than Job
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

MY FATHER IS A SHAMELESS LIAR HE WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH .
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

DON'T MIND MY FATHER THAT SHAMELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT THAT IS SO USELESS TO EVEN HIMSELF.
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

Ogun will kill my mother like a dog
Politics / Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by 0monnak0da: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
THUNDER FIRE MY MOTHER!!!
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

IT IS ALREADY MY PORTION AND THAT OF ANY CHILD I BEAR.
Politics / Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by 0monnak0da: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
THUNDER FIRE ALL MY CHILDREN BORN AND UNBORN!!
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

MY FATHER IS A CHEAP MISCREANT WAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE. HE WILL DIE LIKE A DOG
Politics / Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by 0monnak0da: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
My father is a shameless idiot.
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

THUNDER STRIKE MY MAMA ROTTEN TOTO! IDIOT. She WILL DIE LIKE A DOG
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

THUNDER STRIKE MY MAMA ROTTEN TOTO! IDIOT.
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

I AM ADIRTY FOOLISH BASTARD. IDIOTIC GOAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 119 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.