Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

0monnak0da's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnak0da's Profile / 0monnak0da's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 119 pages)

Politics / Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 0monnak0da: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Kennydoc:

How many Yorubas are actively involved in local politics in any Igbo state? What is even the percentage of Yorubas living in South East as a whole? Is it not the same way Igbos cannot be allowed in government in the remaining 5 Yoruba States.

Is it so hard to understand that Lagos is metropolitan and has so many tribes? It cannot operate like most other states that are local.

In the UK for example, the Mayor of London is native Asian because of the large proportion of non-British people in London. In many other counties especially outside major cities, a foreigner cannot dare to contest for mayor.
What do you mean by Metropolitan?
Do you know the meaning of the word?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 0monnak0da: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Politics / Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:

So you mean illorin will not be part of ur oduduwa republic?shame!!!!?
Arochukwu is part of the Akamkpa dynasty
Politics / Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

I don’t think it has anything to do with his mother’s ethnicity. The Adeleke’s have Igbo blood and they are adored in Osun State. It is more about his utterances.
Adeleke thinks in Yoruba
Politics / Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2023
macaranta:

Till then...we will find out.
We are waiting
Politics / Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 0monnak0da: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Even then the army brutallt put it down

If you want a working democracy, put in the work. Go and be the change. Don't support army rule
Stop talking sentimentally and foolishly
How or where did I support military rule? Evidence that
That ABU incident was a picnic compared to ENDSARS
Factually it was Mobile police not soldiers that killed the Zaria students

MY premise is that we are now more militarized with soldiers involved in direct policing more than ever before. Soldiers did not patrol or man checkpoints under military government except in the days after a coup. Now soldiers are everywhere. They have lost discipline
What happened at ATM in UNIBEN would not have happened under military rule
Also there was nothing like SARS under the Military
We have become more militarized since
Politics / Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2023
macaranta:

Before you show the red card,please ensure that no yoruba person is found in the south east. What you guys are cooking, the ingredients can be purchased from every market too.
Who has more to lose if we go down this path?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 0monnak0da: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Remember the student riots of 1986.

Started in ABU. 19 dead. Ledto a month of riots across nigerian universities.

But of course you don't
Fela sang about the killing in Zaria which was a trigger
I do not believe it was a riot . It was mostly peaceful protests
Certainly no where on the scale of ENDSARS.
The military government tended to treat students carefully because their kids were in Nigerian universities ,from Aikhomu down
Politics / Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
But you still dey sell the land to them collect money.how foolish
That is Where you get it wrong
You cannot buy land in Lagos state
All you do is get a 99 year lease
How many of those will be alive in 99 years?
The only land that is exempt from inheritance tax is ancestral land
Government has power to levy inheritance tax on land during that 99 year period and you know what happens if the heir cannot pay? He has to sell either way after 99years it reverts back to the owner

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 0monnak0da: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Army rule is not the answer.

Plus remember the student riots of 1986? How did that end?
I did not advocate Army rule
Maybe you need help with English comprehension
Which riot of 1986
Where?which town or city?
Please enlighten me
Politics / Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2023
doublewisdom:
At this point I believe the LP candidate was purposely chosen to cause division in Yoruba land. The Yorubas showed their hands yesterday and the effects will last for a long time. They are now divided along their mothers' ethnicity. So all 'half' Yorubas now know where they stand, they are inferior. grin grin
Lamentations
The Governor in charge of Ile Ife the ancestral home of Yoruba people has an Ibo mother
Try another one

4 Likes

Politics / Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin
Go and reclaim Arochukwu from Akamkpa
Why so concerned about others
Akamkpa conquered Arochukwu and used that platform to sell Ibos as slaves for centuries
Akamkpa rule Arochukwu till tomorrow

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by 0monnak0da: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Atlantis585:

Not sure how I woke up only to have this type of discussion with you, kid. You have made no sense here. What does he need 25% for when he is comfortably ahead? All the mago-mago and boju-boju of 2 weeks ago is so over. All available results points to a clear victory for GRV. So dispense of that your 25% nonsense.

Happy Sunday!
There is a 25% requirement in 2/3 of LGAs
But that is not what he was saying
He said GVR cannot get 25% of votes in the entire Lagos state
But you are wrong about 25% requirement

179. (1) A candidate for an election to the office of Governor of a State shall be deemed to have been duly elected to such office where, being the only candidate nominated for the election-

(a) he has a majority of YES votes over NO votes cast at the election; and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the local government areas in the State,

(2) A candidate for an election to the office of Governor of a State shall be deemed to have been duly elected where, there being two or more candidates -

(a) he has the highest number of votes cast at the election; and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of all the votes cast in each of at least two-thirds of all the local government areas in the State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 0monnak0da: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

You must be drunk for this statement

Respectfully ask elders physically around you about military rule, infact specifically about Buhari military and they will school you

Buhari doesn't 'know book' normal normal so his own economic failures is already expected by some people

But human rights abuses, things have really changed, you think nairaland will still be alive if it's 84?

Buhari doesn't get critise much because the people who should critise him are they one who painted him as Messiah so shame can't allow them talk

The other party which is opposition that should critise are equally bad if not worse off

Your father is a drunkard
He will die drunk in front of a truck
Politics / Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 0monnak0da: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

But at least under Buhari , you can blast him and no one gets sent to jail, or newspaper houses get closed and so forth...because democracy constrains him

If he was an actual army leader, it would have been much worse.

Plus Ali must go and the sap riots were brutally terminated.

Finally, student unionism under civillian rule has been in decline for a long time. Long before Bubu came around.
How old are you?
Please stop saying what you don't know
How was Endsars terminated
SAP riots was not brutally terminated. Students were sent home for 5 months

People do get sent to jail ,people are taken to Ask Rock to be beaten
Criminal defamation law was never used under the Military
Now it is used even by Ned Nwoko
Governors and big men have been jailing people for speech
The DSS has been disappearing people
Soldiers beat people even police,LASTMA and carry out revenge attacks with impunity e.g UNIBEN ATM Incident
Soldiers never entered university like that under the military
Politics / Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Ibos who can think should reflect on why the North and even the president are silent
only Atiku has said anything
Politics / Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 0monnak0da: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Not really.

If you read some Nigerian history, the same complaints people had about today's civilian rule is the same complaints they had about the first and second republic. Back then , people shouted for the army to come, and the army came, and we really suffered a lot.

Many of the folks complaining were not old enough to experience army rule (I suspect most of them are under 25 years of age, so they do not know how it was really). All they have known is this corrupt democrazy...and they think that army rule was the time when things were done orderly...forgetting the human rights abuses, the bad economy, and even the same old corruption that happened then.

It's not a waste of time to educate people who never expereinced it firsthand.
Human rights abuses are worse under Buhari now than under any military government
Students were rugged and always stood up to the Military
Ali must go under Obasanjo

SAP riots in 1989
Under Buhari It is not different from a military governmentthe ways soldiers and SHAReholder people
DSS is out of control
Politics / Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 0monnak0da: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yes Ibos are always fed up when It does not favour them
That is why they organised the first coup in 1966
Now it doesn't favour and again they are in make everything scatter mode

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by 0monnak0da: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

January 15 1966 Nzeogwu and others killed Ahmadu Bello,Tafawa Balewa,Okotie Eboh,,Akintola,women and children in the name of soup
Azikiwe was spared,Okpara was spared and no Job as killed
Aguiyi Ironsi took over the government
He didn't prosecute any of the coup makers
Ibos in Northern NIgeria were celebrating the coup both as a Christian victory and an Ibo triumph by making taunting songs and caricature photos
One such photo used caricature image of one of the murdered Northerner on the ground as a devil and Nzeogwu as some kind of Christian knight smiting him with a sword
That image was made into that will that is inserted I a loaf of bread ,bread sold by Ibos in the North
So any time some Northerners bought bread that is what they saw
It is now 2023 the same disrespect they same triumphalism

Posters, stickers, postcards, cartoons displaying the murdered Sardauna begging Major Nzeogwu at the gates of heaven or Balewa burning outright in pits of hell or Nzeogwu standing St. George-like on Sardauna, the defeated dragon, began to show up across Northern towns and cities. These provocations were so pervasive that they warranted the promulgation of Decree 44 of 1966 banning them”

The tendency to behave in such manner remains and nothing has been learnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by 0monnak0da: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
myMBAsurvey:
Bro I see alot of lack of objectivity here. Have you ever considered being ibo and seeing things from their standpoint? Where have you seen coup perpetrators punished or you're just talking for talking sake? Where are your facts from the bread folklore? Okay let's say that's true, has Nigeria not got their pound of flesh? How many were killed during the war?

I think there is alot of hate here that's why I rarely come here. When will all this end?

How's old are you?
Where have I seen coup perpetrators punished?

I really do not have time to argue with kids so just stay on your lane
Politics / Re: Why Obasanjo Did Not Vote First Time Since 1999 by 0monnak0da: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin Between Obasanjo and Ezekwesili who ugly pass?
Ezekwesili is not ugly
She is handsome
Politics / Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
In the whole country this only happened in Lagos?

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by 0monnak0da: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Oga don't come to create a wrong narrative here.
Yes Lagos is Yorubaland but ofcus there are indigenous people of Lagos,They are our landlord We stand with them.
How many omo Ibile Eko don ever become Governor for Osun State??
It's time We experienced ruleship of True Eko blood.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
I am from Lagos state
Where are you from?

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Hahahahahahaahahaahahaaahahahahahasahahha

I agree
Onye Amaru Akukwo
Politics / Re: Live Results From Polling Units Across Lagos State by 0monnak0da: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Governor has to get 25% in 14 LGAS
Politics / Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by 0monnak0da: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

And who are you to tell anyone to move when the true owners of the land awon omo Ibile Eko do not say so??.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.
Lagos state is not. just Eko
The largest group in Lagos state are Ijebus from Epe,Ikorodu

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

I will Boast with what I have.

That is why your fellow fraudster brothers when they buy 1 Lexus e350 dem no go let person hear word....

We are all the same.....

If you get, you for boast join

You people just don't get it you are so crude and uncivilized

Keep your

I get money pass you
I can feed your generation
And similar talk among you Ibos
Others find it animalistic

We are more interested in I get brain pass you
I go school pass you
I get interpersonal skills pass you
My prick strong pass your own......
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Hahahahahahaahahahaha...... I'm done abeg.
This one off me walahi
You need Agbo
Weak dick
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

I will Boast with what I have.

That is why your fellow fraudster brothers when they buy 1 Lexus e350 dem no go let person hear word....

We are all the same.....

If you get, you for boast join
You have nothing
You are a weak penis fool
Keep your barbaric
I get money pass you boasting among your fellow Ibos
You are a pig ,roll in mud all day but I will never join you In the mud
I do not play
I get money pass anybody
That makes sense in Ibo heads
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Yet you are poor ..

Yet you have been ranting here about Igbos since 2018...

Is your brain not hurting you?
You are impotent
Your penis is weak

Don't you see how stupid and brainless you sound

By your wish I must be poor??
That is in your gift or power?
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Smart work doesn't require hard work too?

Is that what you're deceiving yourself with?

I'm even giving you hope. Even the smart work you don't even have one. Stop talking about smart work here.

I am smarter than you
I am more intelligent than you
I am more educated than you
I am more useful to mankind than you
You are a weak fool with inferiority complex
Only a fool boasts I get money pass you online with strangers
You are weak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 119 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.