Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

0monnak0da's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnak0da's Profile / 0monnak0da's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 119 pages)

Politics / Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by 0monnak0da: 2:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Truly my brain is not workingwell
Politics / Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by 0monnak0da: 2:51am On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Truly, your are not okay, go visit a psychiatrist
You are an idiot
Politics / Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by 0monnak0da: 2:44am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:
God bless you
Ogun kill your mother
Politics / Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by 0monnak0da: 2:39am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:

My mother will die from snake bite
Politics / Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by 0monnak0da: 2:37am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:

My mother will die from snake bite
Politics / Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by 0monnak0da: 2:33am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:
. My mother is a dirty pig.
Politics / Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by 0monnak0da: 2:25am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:

My father is a fool. Foolishness will kill. him he will bleed to death like a dog
Politics / Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by 0monnak0da: 2:22am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:

I am a bastard , fool
Do i have a mother
Idiot like me is destined to be bitten by a snake
Politics / Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

False allegation to persecute him, you people are digging your graves, the reason why you yorubas keep doing this, is because you believe in your tiny brains that every tribe hate Igbos and they will ally with you to deal with the Igbos after your atrocities
,I'm gladly everybody is seeing who you are now, back stabber's and very trickish people in nature.

How do you know it is false?
He will have his day in court
Politics / Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
JOemmy:

Did the igbo chief call lagos a no man's land or force igbos to vote for anyone?
He was arrested and detained by police
Politics / Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
orazx:

Are the Yorubas ready for war?
WHEN did IBB make that statement?
Politics / Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
LUCASC:

There are Yorubas living in the south east, they casted their votes nobody confronted them to vote against their wish, if Igbos should behave the way u Yorubas are behaving, believe me una go run comot for this 9ja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg
Ibos suppressed voting massively

3 Likes

Politics / Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
A miscreant was arrested for criminal activity on election day by gallant security personnel.
He is currently in hospital and will soon be charged to court

5 Likes

Politics / Re: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares by 0monnak0da: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
How do you say emi lokan in Ibo
Politics / Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by 0monnak0da: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chibuzoc:

My father is not smart, , he is just a common criminal
Politics / Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by 0monnak0da: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
We are smarter than you
The law allows. Unlimited fines when you are caught
They can seize your house,your cars and jail you still
We are not called sophisticated for no reason unless we don't reason your matter
Unless you don't own property in Nigeria or any country that we have a treaty with
Last week we signed a tax agreement with UK and we have with other countries

If your name was on the electoral register you will soon get a tax bill for the privilege of voting in Lagos. If you have a Lagos PVC you have legally declared yourself a resident and therefore liable to Lagos tax.
We will be linking NIN,TIN,BVN to PVC
If you have not been paying tax I really pity you
You will find that from 2027 having a PVC in Lagos will carry a huge tax burden

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
honour7:

I understand what u mean but you must understand that Igbo culture is different, the Eze in this their case is not necessarily a king of the land that would be unsuping the king of that land. But in their case, it is like chairman of the Igbo community in that land to speak it in plain English. A liaison between the igbos and the community.
don't deceive your self eventually they grow wings and disrespect Obas as we saw in Ondo

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lies
The police arrested him for violence and that is why he is in custody
He should face the music

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by 0monnak0da: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Don't stress yourself...
Answer my freaking questions stop insulting your lineage you're not sure you'll even have ...
You are an illiterate uneducated dunce

What does the word
Create

mean?

Imagine what this fool is saying

Eboe man created BVAs
. grin grin
Do not ridicule yourself

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
HardBishop:

Go and ask EBONYI pple how they killed many hausas, they threw many of them inside River Niger, fish jumped and start tearing their flesh. Dey play. Remember what happened in Kano during the 1991 uprising
Well Yoruba are not killers
We value human life and are civilised
We will deal with you lawfully
I do not advocate killing of Ibos
You are obviously a barbarian
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2023
HardBishop:

Just try such nonsense again, we go arrange una madness for awka and onitsha. Go and ask any hausa man for EBONYI state and verify
Online warrior
You are a noise maker
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2023
HardBishop:

I still say the British who supported you won't be stupid to try such mistake again🤣🤣🤣🤣 highest they will send peace keeping missions inside east and west zone.
But for laws will be in place to Wade of YORUBA influence in BIAFRAN LAND
You have eaten too much eba this morning
Politics / Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2023
HardBishop:

So now, are you begging for unity? I love let there be a war. Let's call for a referendum, once is made... All these laws will be put in check

Begging who?
What are you saying
You were defeated and surrendered in 1970
That is the reality
Who is begging
You are a conquered people
You are tenants on Nigerian soil

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 119 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.