₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,187,807 members, 4,770,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 02:24 AM

0monnak0da's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnak0da's Profile / 0monnak0da's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
boiz2men:

truthsayer009

This was she said you fool...
Do not waste your time on eediotts They just arrive at M without reading A to L and start forming United Nations peace keeping force

Na another person matter dem go carry for head till 2020

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
boiz2men:

You are the biggest idiot in 2018. I didnt read your epistle beyond the first paragraph. You lack comprehension skills.

Go back to the second page and see what my point is..

I don't fvcking care where any of you live. Live in hell fire. That's ya fvcking biz

Guy you know this is ROMANCE section so all these clowns are doing image management forming peacemaker that will inherit Nairaland.

Me I no send any of dem

any monkey wey quote me anyha na cancer go kee him mama
Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
truthsayer009:

0monnak0da boiz2men SonsOfLiverpool. Honestly you guys should be Fvcking ashamed of yourselves.

If a Saffi Girl says she is British, Why is so hard for you to Fvcking believe it? I'm even shocked that someone would try to Bully another person to the point of them posting their Passports online for some idiots to verify. So as a Nigerian/British I'm supposed to talk in Certain way so I can be believed. When are we even going to stop with the stupid Stereotypes? Obviously she obtained her British status because her parents paved the way & did the hardworking & that is not uncommon at all.

If she says she is not broke, why is so hard to believe? Everyone cannot be broke please. It is on this same NL in Business section that a man I know Invested 3M in MMM few years back & that was not even upto 5% of his Financial Worth.

Someone even asked her to post the name of her primary school, Like What the Fvck? She owes you no explanation what so ever. Are you her Employer, [i]Abeg Wetin you wan use the name of her Primary School do?[/I]

Please there are plenty Nigerians with Dual Citizenship, how that is a big deal for you guys is what me I don't understand.

So that Ogun does not bathe with your epileptic mother's blood in the New Year never quote me in your miserable life .

If you need attention I am not the one to give it to your mother.Take her to a Neuropsychiatric facility like Aro for proper care.

You are a bastard and you will not profit in the New Year you will spend the next 12 months advocating for misfits,prostitutes and neverdowells like yourself

There are other idiotts quoting me forming Voltron that I have chosen to ignore but you and your faamily of dogs shall be a special feast for Ogun in the New Year

You will step on cursed Ebos and carry the woes of others Ase!
All her problems and ill-luck shall be your burden henceforth
Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sorry you do not prove any point by showing the COVER of a passport

The only thing you prove is your brainlessness

COVER

Haa!!

Passport COVER

Claiming it is

YOUR

passport

That would only fool
mumus like you

Just like taking a photo with a car and claiming it is yours]]

Not nicee at all

A dirty insolent Ho
Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
Apart from you? The ultimate evaluator of brain power

You flatter yourself Who are you to judge what are issues and who can pick up issues. Na work? Is there a cheque at the end of it

Reality is the same sun somewhere right now is bringin daybreak and twilight in differenet places
It all comes down to perspectives and circumstances
If a poor woman marries into wealth or fame for example Tiger Woods or Prince Williams almost certainly she will draw a salary even if they are merely dating cash could still change hands

If an agbo jedi seller dates an okada rider where is the salary coming from
It all depends...........

What is extravagant spend to one person is nothing to another

What is normal in Warri is strange in Gusau

This is a cultural issue not a PhD thesis
Politics / Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by 0monnak0da: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Mrexcell:

You Yoruba people make me laugh who are you to decide the fate of millions of people keep day dreaming.

Keep laughing

Soon you will be laughing on the other side of your face
Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2018
pocohantas:

Now you are trying too hard. Typical grin

Saffi:
The guys are trying too hard to keep their eg

TRYING TOO HARD

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
vickatcch:
Lol.tell us the primary school u attended,abi na o ta akara school u go

I wonder o

Even Jesus asked which is easier to do to say "Your sins are forgiven or to say rise up and walk"

Which is easier to tell us the name of the primary school or to post photo of passport COVER upandan?

Abeg tell us ya primry Su-kul

3 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:
[s]

Trash, call a spade, a spade.

Enough of the deflections. They said she isn't a foreign citizen, she has proven she is. Now it about her primary school...

You guys should know when to take your L and move on. One up there is saying no one cares, no one cares, yet someone spent hours arguing with her?

later them go say na women jealous pass.
I am sure you are one and the same person

I have been consistent from the beginning. I had NO INTEREST in her citizenship but the claim of schooling in the UK based on her Okokomaiko grammar that was until she foolishly posted a photo of a passport in response to ANOTHER PERSON

There was no need to do that . YOur statement that she has proven anything is silly.

I posted photographs of passport too .What does that prove in fact my photos are more convincing than hers . It has a shadow while hers appears to have no pages

However we cannot tell whether they are current/valid or who exactly owns them whether man or woman adult or child

Yet you say

SHE HAS PROVEN...........

I can only conclude that you are one and the same person and I will look at your history

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Nobody is feeling intimidated love. Just trying to prove a point since I had time today and i still don’t care. This U.K. shhit means nothing to me, it’s a part of me since birth I don’t careeee but clearly you guys can’t stop talking about it. I’m amazed grin
Who brought it up?

You are such a dirty faker.

You ANNOUNCED that your were an Exalted Brit not on the same level as lowly Nigerians and now you are trying to rewrte the script

You are disgusting. A Nebbish!

The only reason you brought it up was because you needed to put others down.Why? Because deep down. Deep down in your quietest place you are nothing but an insecure little girl and you compensate with all this contrived brashness and braggado.

"My parents this that ? I don't need to work" Who asked you?
STFU

Does this look like biography class.
Next you start posting photo of passport? Whose passport and why does it matter to us ?
You really are totally unintelligent
There is so much you have said that has given you away for the LIAR that you are
No one in the UK uses the phrase "Queen's English" that is something you hear in former colonies like Nigeria but you insist you were raised till 16 in London

If some people on Nairaland tell you their biography or what they have you and your parents will all enter a hole and never reemerge.

This thread is not about YOU get that into the coconut that does part time job as your head.

6 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Where is the proof that I did not do my primary school here? Where is it nigga?

I’m bored of you honestly
What is the name of the school
Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
boiz2men:

She is telling us because she thinks most of us feel less of a being because we are not in London. She has assumed a superior authority just because she lives in London. To be honest, only broke people with no confidence will feel intimidated by that statement. That was her point.

And that is why I have spent so much time on the airhead calling her out.

I am sorry to say this but only a person who has grown up in Nigeria reasons the way she does.

No one who spent their ages 1-16 in the UK would spout all the nonsense she has

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Yeah that’s for them and not me. I don’t even have to work if I don’t want to. It’s a choice. My parents came here 30 years ago and provided a life for me that I’ll always be thankful for. Both parents own their properties, and I know for sure that I’m living a very decent life. I’m not hustling for nothing, I’m good. I will never have to beg any man for no fuckinng thing, and that’s just the main issue. I won’t allow you guys to make any stupid asssumptions, just to flatter your ego. Most of you guys can’t even lick the soles on my feet in real life. It’s just a pity.

Nobody is interested in you or your poxy little family story? Whatever you have or do not have is for you and your family
No one cares and no one is interested. Give it a rest already!!
Fact is that you did not do primary school in the UK

Stop all the fake biography and sstop derailing the thread .We have heard enough about YOU

Guess what ? No one gives a shitt

4 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
boiz2men:

Bro, I think she's London based. But, it doesn't mean anything. Most of them think they have made it in life because they are over there.

You earn about 2000 pounds monthly and spend 1800 on rent monthly (a small place and far from work place) . you buy train tickets from the 200 left.

Dude, most can't come home because of the expectations. Whenever you see their posts on SM and you begin to think they have a better life than you. Rethink.

Many squat or share accommodation with strangers
The successful ones are those with white collar jobs.

I would rather advice you live in Kuwait (have the most valued currency in the world), UAE, or Canada if money is your objective. Not Europe.

Actually take your time to read everything I said I never for once said she is not London based. I DID NOT

What I am very sure of is she did not school in the UK from age 1-16.

That is a lie

She did not go to school in the UK

The other thing is WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD . Does it prove that she is economically better that those in Niigeria? Why did she have to intrduce it in that way and try to suggest to otherr weaker people that somehow being in the UK is better than not .
For all we know she is there illegally
Posting the passport photo proves nothing

We could have had the discussion on this thread without her biography

What next will someone post photos of there bank statement or their C of O to show how they are better than others?

This is a faceless forum no one knows the next person who they are, where they are or what they have.

The moment you start showing this or that then that is insecurity, that is weakness.
There are many Nigeria prostitutes across Europe , part time and ful time so why this display?
The reality is the richest Nigerians tend to have a Nigerian passport and live there it is fake people that post photos to prove anything

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Now that he has run out of words to say, he is transferring his aggression to my mother and father. You are losing it and you are going mad Lool. Your frustration is not their fault.

Biko go and sleep you have lost this battle grin grin
Battle ? I cannot battle you

You are the one that needs to battle you

The Muslims call it Jihad

That is the internal struggle with the spirit of fakeness and make believe.

Why do you need to lie to yourself to this extent on a faceless forum. That is the batte you need to have

You know you are lying
We know you are lying yet you persist

So you need to battle with yourself to figure out WHY?

Why you need to make this thread about you and your fake story and derail it from the issue that the OP raised>

We are not interested in whether you were born in a manger or a brothel

5 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
See this dumb goat.

We don’t use queens English to validate ourselves here. Language that you don’t even own, you are using to validate your useless self. Come to the U.K., I’ll show you people who were born and raised here who speak konk Yoruba. You obviously won’t know this as you’ve not stepped outside the four walls of your village. Unexposed brat. Money no dey now, so it’s expected. I will show you who is the real boss here . Idiot. Destined broke bastard.
That is just petulance and childish talk

Look at the cheap second hand furniture in the photograph you posted and you are saying come to the UK as if your father owns it

I asked you the name of your primary school you are talking nonsense.

I will not discuss myself so you can only project your spiteful assumptions

Why is coming to the UK indicative of anything?
You come to Aba or Awoamama

you have no brain just a fetid expiring pudenda
You did not school in the UK stop lying

4 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
I will use the word stupid 1 million times because that’s the true epitome of who you are. You are waffling about nothing and it’s clear your heart is shaking. What more proof do you need? Yet you can’t give me any evidence that I’m lying. Where is the evidence Detector oshiiii

Instead of you to beg me, so I can give you connects to improve your life, you’re here trying to prove yeye invalid points. Dey there, you’re deceiving yourself. You will vomit blood tonight. You are not wise at allllm
Your mother will vomit blood till she dies.She will die coughing

The issue is this thread is not about you.

NO one is interested in your inconsequential self but you have succeeded in creating your me me me agenda for those that are interested in your fake stories.
I can see you for the poorly educated social climbing upstart that you are

You claim to have been born in the UK and then started posting pictures of passport
Yet you cannot string a sentence together without solecisms or showing your karosin background.
You want to improve my life? It is funny

Go and improve your father's life. Take him away from selling Rat poison in Oshodi

7 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
See phone quality sef loool

Why am I degrading myself to pigs? I don’t know what’s wrong with me grin grin
You are 100% CounterPEIT

as my Aboki friends would say

You also have no shame

Imaginne a kid who was raised in the UK from 1-16

went to Nigeria for 3 years and then returned saying stuff like

Sef!!

Even Buhari does not talk like that

You are more local than a locomotive

6 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
See phone quality sef loool

Why am I degrading myself to pigs? I don’t know what’s wrong with me grin grin

Sef

Sef

Sef

Dondon kids don't say things like that

Haba!!
Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
On a scale from 1 to 10, how stupid do you feel?

I’ve proved you wrong yet you can’t seem to get yourself together

I’m still waiting for the evidence by the way grin
If you were not reasoning with your vagina you would know you have not proven anything by posting that photo. I have posted exactly the same kind of photos as you posted.

That takes us back to the fact that bringing up your personal biography was unnecessary.
It was totally tangential to the topic
You have failed to prove your claim so if anyone was to feel stupid it should be you. By the way you have used that word stupid over 20 times don't you know any other words for stupid. Emm the usual ones that people wwho went to school in Dondon would know

Babe stop kidding yourself because you definitely do not kid me you are from Okokomaiko or maybe Sapele hence the Saffi

Fake is what you as as in Genje

5 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Hahaaaa

E painnnnn ammmmm

He can’t stick to the main topic, he is talking about nothing. Shiorrrrrrrrr grin
London educated.

Went to school in London till 16

All she can say is

E pain am!!

Don't you feel fake

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
If you are naive, it is not my business. The truth remains that you are wrong and I’m right. I’m not your mate and it’s that simple.

You are beginning to irritate me, please go away.
Get outa here dirty razz animal

You cannot string a sentence together and you are telling us

I Borned in Dondon

Ko jo asiwin ko jo were

Ogun lo ma paa iyalaya re
O ko ni ku si ibi ti aso re wa

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
No you are tired because you have lost and your are looking for any means to revive your dead argument. I should open my passport for you, are you mad? Like something is doing you.

Carry your small prick and get out.

Who was it that asked your epileptic mother to start posting passport in the first place?

Is it not an idiot like you that will go around showing your anus to every person that says you did not wipe it?
Something is doing your father and mother together
London Girl grin

Dirty thing

5 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
After opening it, do I write my citizenship on my vagina for you to prove myswlf even more? You are sick if you think you can play this game with me. You have lost. Your ego is shredding little boy and you can’t handle it. You will cry this night, I have your time. grin
Why do you want to spoil your shop ? Use your vagina fo trade as usual no need to change that to prove anything

Fact is You have posted the backpage of a British Passport claiming it is yours I have done the same you posted another claiming that as it was 2 different pictures it means something I have done the same

There is nothing to tell us whether that photo you posted has a genuine passport with pages under it ,whether it belongs to a man or woman or child ,
black white Chinese or Indian or crucially that

IT IS YOURS

There is nothing different now from before you posted the photo except that we now know how desperate and insecuure you are

3 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Now you are scared to quote me Lool

Where is your proof? You don’t state things without evidence. You’ve not shown any evidence to me. If I’m lying prove itttttttt. Cowwww cheesy
Scared of olosho?
Are you Ok?
Go and get an education
Honest truth?
You are dry and boring?
You have exhausted your entertainment value now you are just a dirty razz irritant

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
You have lost this battle

And you’re trying so hard to pick up the pieces. My blotched Laps had my passport sitting on it? Or is it not my laps again? Which one is it? You are foolish, and dumb.

You have lost grin cheesy
Hahaaahaaa
Your passport?
You know you are kidding yourself
Answer where did I get photos of passport?
Anyone can get them if they know where to look
Proves NOTHING
Open it

Tell us the name of your primary school

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Stop derailing the thread with your insecure narcissistic personality
You are empty.
No one cares about your biography and like I said having a British passport doesn't make you better than anyone.
Fact is nothing you have done persuades me you are not a LIAR
I have no doubt that you NEVER schooled in the UK you are a LIAR

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Anywhere like where? I posted two different pictures. Oga it’s clear that you think you’re smart but you’re not. You know deep down, but your useless ego won’t Allow it grin. The passport means nothing to me. Take your L and goooooo cheesy grin
Two different pics and we are good to go abi?

You have no brain

I too have posted 2 next?

3 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Now it’s to open the passport again loooooool grin grin grin

Why can’t you accept that you have been defeated? You have lost. Your argument is invalid. It’s nonsense. Give it up little boy. You are the stupid one here, and it’s very clear. You are sickkk!
I have posted photos of passport too so what?

You are quite brainless otherwise you would never have posted that photo

It proves Nothing

I have posted photo just to makke that point anyone can get photo from anywhere

4 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Sorry but what the hell is this? And why do I care about this?
Why do I care about you blotched thighs photo

do I look like I pay for sex?

Any fool can post photographs of a passport whether it belongs to them or is fake or copied from the internet

You only ridicule yourself by postting the photographs

It does not convince me of your lies

My question was

NAME YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.