Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

0monnak0da's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnak0da's Profile / 0monnak0da's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 119 pages)

Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

I AM ADIRTY POOR HUNGRY IDIOT FROM A CURSED USELESS WRETCHED FAMILY
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

I am AUSELESS CHILD OF A CHEAP SHAMELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING PROSTITUTE MOTHER. THUNDER FIRE THAT my USELESS EMPTY FLAT HEAD. BASTARD. ME!
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

MY USELESS DRUNK FATHER AND SHAMELESS CHEAP GOOD FOR NOTHING PROSTITUTE MOTHER ARE ALREADY CURSED I AM AN. IDIOTIC GOAT.
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! MISCREANT
Your mother will shut up.permanently
She will did of snake bite
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

STOP WAILING, MISCREANT
Your father is a miscreant
Ogun will kill him
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

I don't make noise but I match my words with actions.
What have you been doing since?
You are stupid
Ogun will kill your mother
This is just to let you know
Your mouth no big pass any body own
7 times Ogun will visit you
You are a dog with Ogun's mark on your forehead
You cannot survive it
Ogun will make a drum.with your skin and beat it 7 times with your mother's bones
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Your generation past and present can't even achieve what he has achieved.

Stop wasting your time.

He is 75yrs, if he does today it is celebration of life.

After training 7 children that are taking good care of him.....

You can choke on beans seed
He will not die today he will bury those children with his hands before he dies
His house will be an anthill where ants do not live
Rats and snakes will live where there should b be ants
He will eat bitter leaf and kola his remaining days
Everything he gathered will turn to ashes
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

Stop bleating like a lost goat. I have no less than 20 Yorubas who have sewing shops in my area in the East. It seems you are prepared to receive their corpses in body bags. So keep quiet.

Any thing you gather with your hands in the morning another person will eat it in the evening
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

How do you fools type without thinking?

So now it's the Igbos that beat up a thug who wanted to be a distraction to the election.

So the thug that stole a ballot box and was shot by the army or police at Kogi, why didn't they beat him up?

What did Buhari tell you about snatching ballot boxes and what comes afterwards?

You're confirming it is okay to allow any idiot come to steal a ballot box and nothing should be done about it just because we don't want violence to come up?

Are these the kind of people will live with in this country? Like how will you even have the mind to write such nonsense knowing fully well that it is wrong to cause distractions while election is going on .....

I'm tired of this country.

We are living together with fools that are adults for that matter....

Nothing can be done to rescue this country at all.

It's a total waste of time

Your father Is a fool.
Foolishness will kill him
He will die like a dog
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Get lost you defender of criminals and lover of iniquity angry
Your mother will get lost she will never be found
She will die of snake bite
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
You supporter evil, what should they have done to a thug that came with his armed gangs to attack voters and snatch ballot box, celebrate and hail him?

Lovers of evil angry
Guy do not quite me with that emotional rubbish

Is your mother a supporter of evil?
If you cannot bridle your tongue
Stay on your lane
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

If an thug knows that he can be killed in the act of ballot box snatching,he will think twice before embarking on the mission
Maybe maybe not
Thuggery happens all over the country not just Lagos
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Empty chest beater.Its not too late for you to hurry up to festac or Ojo Alaba to try your luck with snatching of ballot box and see if you will survive it as a "Host"
How am I chest beating
Your mouth is not bigger than mine so respect your self
I do not support anyone 's killing
Folk like you celebrating will be the first to cry when reprisals start
Once again I do not insult you but if you insult me you will be banned
Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Enough of this stupid threats.I thought APC thugs have immunity from death in Lagos?

No one has a monopoly over violence or reprisals.

A ballot box snatcher's death deserves to be celebrated by all lovers of democracy
Ok
We will revisit this quote

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
of course cowards attack the weak, so I won't be surprised to see your MC Oluomo thugs going to attack weak Igbos living in midst of Yorubas where they will outnumber.

Na Okota them suppose go show that they own Lagos by going inside Ago Palace, Okokomaiko, etc to attack voters grin
He is not my Oluomo and does not represent me
You lose yourself in self destructive emotions
There is nothing to celebrate
You should know that many more than that person killed,will die. That is as predictable as night and day
That Ago Palace can and will be deconstructed
You need to think long term? Who will benefit from this singular killing you are celebrating and who will lose more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
APC will definitely rig the election at the collation center but any cowardly MC Oluomo agbero that thinks any yeye charm makes him invincible to go to any Igbo dominated area to snatch ballot box or attack voters is on a mission to meet Allah without delay cheesy
Like I said do not cry if Ibos are killed in their numbers in reprisal before the day ends
I expect you to follow through with your machismo
No one's death is to be celebrated but if you disagree
Do not cry if anyone celebrates Ibo deaths

3 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
I do not want to hear any cries when food is ready

8 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2023

Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 3:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're very uncultured and ill-mannered
It shows you're a boy in every sense of the word
You're obviously too flippant to be rational and very uncouth at that
Bleep off!!
Your mother will call me Sir
I warned you several times but you have to show yourself
Your mouth is not bigger than mine

Ogun will kill your mother
She will die of snake bite
Crime / Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by 0monnak0da: 3:00am On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Who knows what could have gone wrong
What else?
Crime / Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by 0monnak0da: 2:50am On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
He should have been shot and wasted. I don't care whether he is a Nigerian or not.

1. He is not the only Nigerian there. Why was he arrested? If you do the crime, be ready to face the law.

2. Who in their right senses disarm an officer on duty? It's a license to be wasted like an animal. All those useless behaviour should not be exported abroad. If you feel your right has been trampled upon, don't resist arrest, instead get a lawyer.

3. All those shouting "See South Africa police harassing Nigerians, yen yen yen". Live within the ambits of the law, respect your host and their laws and no one will harass you. Period.

Again, I insist he should have been wasted. The police officer really showed so much restraint and that is not professionalism. What if the Nigerian had shot the police?
The police man was obviously young and inexperienced and perhaps outnumbered. He is probably poorly trained otherwise won't be engaging in wrestling
I noticed his colleagues didn't seem to support him and my assessment is perhaps SA police are not very professional.

Those same people disgracing Nigeria
Crime / Re: Moment Nigerian Guy Disarms White South African Police by 0monnak0da: 2:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The racism against the black men in south Africa by the white police men is baffling.
What racism?
What evidence is there for this ?
Now he is Nigerian?
Call a spade by its proper name
These people,developers,are unruly and confrontational
Everyone is jealous of them.
That guy is lucky to be alive
In Nigeria that is a confirmed bullet in his leg
Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 1:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Faber:
Tinubu called Wike a Chameleon right in his presence in PH...

Once Wike hands over, he is gone politically. His greatest political mistake/miscalculation began the day he refused to pick Rivers South East senatorial form. He had a better chance to win the Senate than PDP presidential ticket, but greed and mkpurummiri no let him hear word.
Must he die in politics
Why do we have this
I die here attitude to politics
If the intent is genuinely to serve then he has done well
He can find other ways to be productive in life outside politics
Politics / Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amunethseranu:
If u say so let my mouth and heart judge me " if I love hating or tribalism ,or enjoy tribalism even supporting thugs like 0monnak0da may I be cursed upon earth with sorrows from Tuesday , but if not may 0monnak0da suffer sorrows and pains . Let his generation curse him and let him not die and watch his generation suffer and curse the day they were born . Amen water, air , sand and fire bear us witness , spirit of the dead arise and judge us both. May u dead spirit be restless until u judge us both. So shall it be .
Madness will build a mansion in your head
Politics / Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Moh247 is that u ? If u say so let the dead humans( our brothers and sisters) who died unjustly by bad governance u support judge us both. Let air you breathe judge us , let fire ,water and land u march judge us. May ur curse work on me if I am a supporter of injustice, prejudice , discrimination ( ur monikker exposes u ) and hate, Spirit of the dead I call upon u for u know more than us rise up and judge me and 0monnak0da BUT IF I AM NOT MAY UR CURSE RETURN BACK TO U IN 10FOLDS BY 12MIDNIGHT AMEN , NATURE BEAR US WITNESS
Your mouth will judge you
Your thoughts will judge you
The evil in your heart will judge you
Your legs will guide you to the place where your head will smashed
You will never say anything sweet with your mouth
Politics / Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Hahahahaha grin grin make e pepper you wela lmaoooooo grin grin
I ♥ UGM
you will never benefit from the work of your hands
If you plant another person will harvest
Your days will be dark and bitter
You will never laugh
Politics / Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amunethseranu:
make those boys try rubbish we go chase u yorubas comot for Lagos . Cowards

Bye pig
Your mother will die like a dog
Politics / Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amunethseranu:
what do u care piglet ?

Try nonsense with any ahoada or ikwerre person then u shall know that only OPC whom I respect has the monopoly of charms in Lagos since u depend so much in it .
Unknown boys from Abonima go disturb una for that dirty smelling Lagos .m
I
Snake will bite your mother to death
She will die bleeding
Ogun will strike your father to death
You will never know joy in your life
Politics / Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amunethseranu:
You are not wise . What if unknown gunmen are the one wetin for those wasius, Ahmed , El chapo and musilius. ? If southern Nigeria decend on u agberos E no go better for una ?

Meanwhile unknown gunmen wasnt formed cos of politicians selfishness but these rubbish I see here from Nigeria and their security . U guys must be joking, I dey Abuja and any portharcourt person got wounded in that Lagos , Lagos is gone forever .
Are you from Port Harcourt?
Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

And when did I make that claim
This boy Sha cheesy cheesy
b are you denying that?
Stop calling me boy

Your mother cannot call me boy
Politics / Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by 0monnak0da: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Woof woof!!
Any other thing?
Politics / Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
DMerciful:
You dont mean well for Lagos. Make no mistake about this, if Yoruba nation is created, it will not include Lagos! Lagos belongs to Nigeria forever!
Well I probably mean better for Lagos. than you do for Aba
Obi's loss is obviously a devastating blow
You will recover eventually and channel your energy to constructive pursuit I pray

Maybe you will find a creative solution to Monday sit at home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 119 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.