Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

0monnak0da's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnak0da's Profile / 0monnak0da's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 119 pages)

Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

How am I wrong when you've finally come to admit that ambassadors can be either career diplomats or political appointments.
Now back to where I started from. How does it make sense for a former gov to take up a role as a DG of an agency by appointment for example? So, that's same how a former elected official will see such a role as an ambassador
The point was that the appointment of a former chief of Army staff as ambassador is not a career appointment
Not discussing anything else
That claim was wrong Admit that and stop arguing blindly

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) by 0monnak0da: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I believe she actually doesn't know what she was doing was a crime. I saw the video.

The guy that made the video eventually reported her to the police.

She is a Lord's chosen church member in Lagos.

The police in India are used. to that kind of pretence

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

grin grin grin

You are too hasty to write this boy.
Ambassadors are primarily career roles in the foreign ministry but the President is at liberty to appoint someone outside the diplomatic corp as a an ambassador.
Bottom line is an ambassadorial role is an appointee role who reports to the minister of foreign affairs like a D
G of agency reports to the supervising minister.
So just imagine a former governor reporting to another appointee. It's more or less like a demotion in status of political office and public life.
An ex-gov is not just like you or anyone else. First of all, you don't bear the honorary title of "Excellency" neither do you have 24hrs DSS protection like former govs do. In political circles, they enjoy higher status than you and I. It is how it is.
Why are you calling me boy?
Is that supposed to help you feel superior?
The point is that it is wrong to describe the appointment of ex chief of Army staff as a career appointment. It is not.
Those egotistical issues you raised have nothing to do with that
An ambassador is either a career diplomat or a political appointment
So stop introducing irrelevancies to distract from the fact that you were wrong
Learn to admit when you are wrong
Politics / Re: UNCOVERED! How APC Thugs Will Operate Tomorrow In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Put all this energy into Unknown gunmen and sit at home on Monday

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by 0monnak0da: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Those ordering sit at home are terrorists including the animal wearing FENDI jumper
Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
If Atiku had won there would be a strong sense of Northern domination
Some people are happy to be slaves

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

Those are career appointees just like an ambassador
A governor is an elected representative who exercised executive powers. I hope you know the difference
They are not career appointees.
They are political
Career appointees are trained diplomats who have risen through the ranks in the diplomatic Corp
You are bluffing and don't know what you are talking about

Ex-governor is just like you and any other person
stop mixing it up
Any body can be given appointment as ambassador but it is political unless they are still serving in the foreign ministry
E.g
Bianca Ojukwu was political and same with Buratai in Benin
Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

Chai!! Ambassador for a whole former governor. Wike must not see this
But is OK for former Chief of Army staff?
Former Chief of Defence staff?
Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Raph82:
U no go kill person with laughter, I still dey laugh since I read ur post. grin grin grin
No be stronghead matter my brother
Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
eeetuk:
" Atiku said Tinubu cannot invite Wike to his dinner table because the governor is a snake."I

I would go further to describe Nyesom Wike as a dog . Buy a dog anything you want and feed dog all you want , but when you remove a chain from the neck of a dog, she is gone. That is how Wike behave . He forgets quick. And he might even harm you if you get closer her. Now,if you doubt me., ask former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaehi. Mr. Amaehi helped Wike get elected. But a day after Wike got into governor office, he declared Amaehi wanted. Wike is a dog, period.
Amaechi helped Wike get elected?
How ?why? Were they in the same party?
Some of you are so beclouded by emotions you lose reality

Amaechi never helped Wike get elected
He supported Dakuku Peterside against Wike in 2015
The simple truth is as an Ikwerre man Amaechi was fearful of Wikes rising profile as his Chief of staff and tried to neutralise him
But Wike helped Amaechi procure the Supreme Court judgment that brought Amaechi to power

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Reinamaria:
Wike will only be used and dumped because he's not trustworthy.

This is your wish based on your emotions towards Wike
It has no objective reality outside your mind
Which politician is trustworthy? Atiku?
Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
When mosquito land for your blocos you negotiate
Politics / Re: Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner by 0monnak0da: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Peppered Atiku barbecue

I thought they said Wike talks too much
See Radio Dubai

87 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by 0monnak0da: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
Akaegwu:
It is bounded by the River Niger to the West and Fegge through Osumaru Road from the East. The market is secured by the Onitsha Main Market Vigilante Services working under the auspices of the Nigeria Police Force. The market can rightfully be described as the commercial powerhouse of West Africa. It is massively patronized by merchants in the ECOWAS sub-region including Accra, Abidjan, Douala, Niamey , Cotonou , and elsewhere on the continent, to mention a few.

This is what you want to believe because it makes you feel good

Do you have concrete evidence not stuff you heard somewhere

EVIDENCE?

What are the road links into Onitsha to justify these fantastic claims?
Is it that same Niger bridge that we all know that brings the world to Onitsha?

What exactly do they come to buy? Drones?
Politics / Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Nah you wise pass, you know all of us maybe be foolish.

Maybe you are the only one with a special level of interpretation, it is quite unique you know.

Why do politicians need accountability when they have extremely talented spin doctors like you, who can interpret stuffs at a high level to defend anything.

Every normal individual know he was referring to Igbo's but only you can spin it to mean otherwise.

I hail oo.
If you are foolish as you claim that is your family predicament
Leave reverse psychology and make your point if you have one
Politics / Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
ShadowCracker:

I think you are being dishonest sir in trying to play the devil's advocate.

It is clearly written in the electoral act that you should not intimidate people in expressing their to vote.

You people are just very dishonest, Atiku won Osun state is it because Hausa people voted for him, Obi win in Lagos is not just about Igbo's but it is just a way to deceive yourselves, Yoruba peopleore sophisticated than that.

Keep defending rubbish oo.

I know you are in the UK, maybe one day you will prevented from voting cause you are just a black negro that should not be deciding for the indigenous Whites.
Intimidation is subject to definition and interpretation just like assault or sexual assault
Is it assault when traders grab women walking through the market in a bid to attract attention?
Who exactly is being intimidated?
Who is Chukwudi?exactly?

1 Like

Politics / Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gentew:

He said you people should sit at home. What's now the big deal, are you people not declaring "sit at home" in the yeast.
He was only speaking to them in the language they understand

3 Likes

Politics / Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bennycollins:
You have not heard of some of those burnt to death while trying to enforce the so called sir at home?
Are people sitting at home?
That should be a greater priority for Ibos

1 Like

Politics / Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
My opinion

MC Oluomo begged them
To SIT AT HOME if they won't vote his man
His choice of words is interesting
Clearly an attempt to speak to the
IN LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND

2 Likes

Politics / Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

Come to Warri why? Is that intelligent? For what reason
He is from Lagos state his homeland and he begged Chukwudi

He did not threaten

What consequences did he threaten? Did he threaten to beat or kill anyone or to damage their property
He begged and it is a reasonable and polite appeal
People can choose how to respond

2 Likes

Politics / Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I have said it before and will still say it again
Them no born MC Oluomo well or any known Agbero well to act like this in South East. Omo Aba and Onitsha guys go enter his house, fish him out and burn him with tire. Na for only Lagos and SW his madness start and end.

Rip in advance to the Agbero allocated to my PU tomorrow. I'll take it personally we'll die ones.

You are a tough guy
Obviously
But you are wrong they are acting like this in the SE every Monday
Sitathomeday
I am just wondering why you haven't treated the fucck up of those ordering sit at home every Monday
They need your help in Onitsha

Why are you not taking that PERSONAL?
Is Oluomo the first person to say
Sit at home? He did not threaten like IPOB

Why are you not taking that personal?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by 0monnak0da: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

Ode! Mumu idiot imposter. Uncouth animalistic degenerate arsehole .You are a big Fool and a waste of space and time.Animal!. Ignorant mudafucka . You are born stupid and forever remain stupid! Tufiakwa! .Bloody degenerate lPIG

I see you are very pained grin
Education / Re: Do You Ever Regret Getting A Degree? by 0monnak0da: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

What kind of smelly Manager be that? 50k when transport go zap finish for Lagos. Add wife and children mouth to feed. lipsrsealed

How can you compare a whooping humungous 2million to meagre 100k? AS IF 100K NA ONE BIG MONEY undecided undecided

How much is 100k?😏😏😏 A little above $100.
With $1=700naira; or $1=750naira ; 70K salary in 2023 is equivalent to 30k salary in 2015 (est. $1=280naira range)
You sound frustrated
Politics / Re: Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu by 0monnak0da: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
There is no time they cannot drink kaikai in the Niger Delta
You cannot impose your values on every one
Many kids in the region start the day with a shot especially Ijaw

Drinking alcohol does not make you irresponsible.
Not everyone is a Muslim.

A governor is supposed to be on duty 24 hours a day so that nonsense about 11.30 on a Monday is blackmail
Often they work through the night

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu by 0monnak0da: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aluta continua
All we.are saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by 0monnak0da: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

Ode! Mumu idiot imposter. Uncouth animalistic degenerate arsehole .You are a big Fool and a waste of space and time.Animal!. Ignorant mudafucka . You are born stupid and forever remain stupid! Tufiakwa! .Bloody degenerate lPIG
You are very rude and mannerless
Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
Very apt. The president must appoint SE in executive positions to show inclusivity. But SP is a political position. SE made a political choice, SE cannot prevent APC from making its political choice.
SE has chosen regional opposition and should live by that. SW did the same for most of 1st,2nd,3rd and 16 years of the 4th republic.

Study this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by 0monnak0da: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are frustrated

They deserve pity
Celebrities / Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by 0monnak0da: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Xpol:
See as many are respecting and accepting this man opinion now, let him say something like "the most popular man won the election" or send a congratulatory message to Tinubu and see how they'll be insulting him like he's a 17yrs old boy.

In democracy you have to respect contrary opinions, you can't force everyone to be on your side. Even the military head of state find it difficult to achieve that.
That is the way of some animals in human skin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by 0monnak0da: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Summary
Another Ibo Lamentation about election.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 119 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.