Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

0temAtum's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0temAtum's Profile / 0temAtum's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Religion / Re: No Christian Can Answer This Question About Jesus Christ. by 0temAtum: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
betterABIAstate:
the old Hebrew name of Jesus is "Yeshua ha mashiach "

It means "Saviour the Messiah" in English

It means "servator Messias" in Latin

It means "soter chtisto' in Greek

So how did Jesus came to be in the English and Greek bible?

Is there anything we need to know?

The word Jesus was a brought forward of the name of Faulkin who was the first child ever born by the gods.

Actually, some millions of years ago, Faulkin adopted the name Zeusus(the son of Zeus) who was a Greek god. Then when the world of the dinosaurs and the homo erectuses was over, some people about two millenniums ago came across the things of the past and they made up stories based on Zeusus of the past world, by now, the name was restructured and began to be called Jesus instead of Zeusus. Check the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for more.
Religion / Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by 0temAtum: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ivanlxi:

*John Lennon (Singer):*

Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
is still alive....
Assuming you know what John Lennon saw before making his confession, you wouldn't be rejoicing as you are doing now. Truly I say to you, the words which John Lennon spoke shall never pass away because he actually saw far into a future of brain-users. By then, your religion called Christianity would be practised only by the ignorant people. The words of John Lennon, the ones you know of and the ones you don't know of, shall all be made known in the DOCTUFOS HISTORY BOOK and your descendants and your children's children shall see those things and be wise.
Religion / Re: Acts 7:55 Is Jesus Standing At God’s Right Hand? by 0temAtum: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
No, God Almighty wouldn't be needing Jesus, a fictitious hero to be standing at his....?

Right hand? God Almighty isn't flesh per se. God is consciousness and energy and that energy is in everything on earth, so I don't get your analogy of God having right hand at this moment.
However, I can perceive that you are misconstruing God Almighty as Yahweh. Well, if that's your own God Almighty, then I have nothing to say other than you should go and check him out in the spiritual cage where he is currently locked up, then you can come and tell us whether or not fictitious Jesus is standing by his right hand.
Religion / Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by 0temAtum: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

Work about those that pray & sin?
All pastors pray more and sin more. Ask Apostle Suleiman, Biodun Fatoyinbo, Chris Oyakhilome and other lying kings like Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Muoka, etc.
Religion / Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by 0temAtum: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Finstar:

You're referring to a 7D entity..

Who told you so?
Religion / Re: Did Satan Really Commit Evil - Question For Christians by 0temAtum: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
There's no entity that doesn't do evil aka mistakes at one time or the other. Lucifer(Allah) also committed evil just like any of his brothers and sisters do. Satan(Yahweh) too commits evil, but what matters is to change from one's evil ways. Human beings are wiser than Yahweh and Allah in the aspect that they can change from evil to good at any point in time, but Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and many bad gods don't change. They just want to keep doing evil to humanity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by 0temAtum: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
I guess it's to catch fun, to open eyes, to win souls to atheism etc. Anyway, who am I to speak on their behalves. Na dem sabi wetin den dey shuck eye put for religious matter grin cheesy

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Hello! by 0temAtum: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
J4JUVENTUS:
Just down thinking about alot of things about my life...Can anyone help please?

Change the 'cancel' in your topic to 'counsel' first. Now what kind of counselling do you need? You have to let us know your problems before we can counsel you.
Religion / Re: Checkout Apostle Suleman's Police Uniform During Church Service Today. by 0temAtum: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
What an irony! A thief in police uniform? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macmoni:

u most b a agent of hell
were did dat evil book come out fronm if it not ur master lucifer i know u dnt want use to believe in hell sodat if we die we will naw go and mit ur master
smh repent!

DOCTUFOS:
Danyal 2:2-3:

2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, (Yahweh) a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for you.
Maybe I'd have to wait until the light of God Almighty who created your god starts revealing things to you.
Religion / Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by 0temAtum: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
greencard:
you only see what your eyes wants to see, how can life be what you want it to be?

You frozen, when your heart's not opened

And since you saw such a '1daful' miracle, how many crippled, lame, blind, deaf and dumb have you made attempt to take to Kumuyi's crusade so that they could be healed? If none, then I think you are the most cruel person on the planet earth, who saw how the disabled was healed but couldn't help many others out there who are in similar condition.
Religion / Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macmoni:

u most b a agent of hell
were did dat evil book come out fronm if it not ur master lucifer i know u dnt want use to believe in hell sodat if we die we will naw go and mit ur master
smh repent!

Yahweh(Satan) who imagined hell fire is now imprisoned by his fellow gods who are called the gods of findings. I just wish that the light of God Almighty will reveal the truth to you so that you could be free from mind slavery, ase!!!
Religion / Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by 0temAtum: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
greencard:
I don't really know if what you are saying is true..but lemme tell you what I know

I once experience a life crusade in one north central state of nigeria hosted by CAN, pastor kumuyi was the guess pastor that day

A lady sat beside me .she was crippled after the prayer sessions..she rose on her feet and walked..i could practically see her limps grow her bent bone became straight and the dry flesh became lively..i was stood there stupefied and amazed watching this miracle. This happens life right beside me

I'm talking about what I personally witness..a known face who was suffering from pile got healed a blind woman eyes got opened the same night . I saw and witness this life!! no be say them gist me..
When you are done lying, pls take panadol extra you here? undecided
Religion / Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by 0temAtum: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
kalvoken:
For the past two years, I have been loosing it when it comes to praying. I will kneel down for prayer, but would end up not knowing what to say. In most cases, I keep repeating same words over and over again.

Please how do I regain my power to pray. I know within me all is not well.

This is a sign of what is taking place in the spirit realm. Yahweh, Allah and many other gods of religion are currently in bondage in a spiritual cage, so the manifestation is what is happening to you. Many others will also catch this drift and lose their religions while they focus on their brains, using it maximally to benefit humanity.
Religion / Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
sniperr007:

Which religion u b?
I like what I read
It's not a religion, rather it's culled from a universal history book. Check the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufo

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Battle Between Religious Beliefs And Mythology by 0temAtum: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
chemystery:

You never read in the book of Nairaland 6:9-11?
It says,

"Thou shall not mention seun or lalasticlala in vain else none of thy thread henceforth shall maketh it to front-page. Thence, even if the snake thou killeth is as long as river Nile and as wild as sahara desert, it will be easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for thy thread to make it to the promise land."
grin
Religion / Re: The Battle Between Religious Beliefs And Mythology by 0temAtum: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Keep calling lalasticlala, he's the god of nairaland FRONT PAGE.
Religion / Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by 0temAtum: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Can a fictitious hero come out of the 2D book to the 3D world?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by 0temAtum: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Ok
Religion / Re: Why Is Satan Called The "Father Of Lies"? by 0temAtum: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2017
DeSepiero:

In fact, God lied. He was the first liar. By omission and commission.
Yahweh's hobby is lies. A god of liars and propagandists.
Religion / Re: Don't Based Your Christian Faith On A Mortal by 0temAtum: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2017
It's not totally possible for a christian not to base his faith on mortals. It's these same mortals who persuaded/forced him into this faith we are talking about. It's mortals who wrote the books which solidified his faith. So if such mortals start misbehaving, there's no way his christian faith wouldn't be affected. It's like when the staple pins used to hold the pages of a book together is getting removed, will the book not go in pieces?
Religion / Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by 0temAtum: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Kkposky:

Sorry
What Bible is this and
what religion??

Must it be a bible? And must it be a religion? It's actually culled from the DOCTUFOS history book of the things which happened in the world from its formation till present day till future times. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Religion / Re: The Battle Between Religious Beliefs And Mythology by 0temAtum: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
We actually don't value creativity. There are many creative children out there who are not getting sponsors.
Religion / Re: Why It's Frivolous For Pastor To Own A Private Jet. by 0temAtum: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2017
It's not bad if all the members of a church are financially empowered first before a pastor proceeds to buy a jet.
Religion / Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by 0temAtum: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Omooba77:

You may be right, but many are there genuinely, even those who are there for other motives always get touched and saved by His Grace
salvation from what? Were they feeling insecure to make them think that they needed to be safe from 'what have you?'
Religion / Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by 0temAtum: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Kkposky:

Don't forget the bible wasn't written based on human mindset, but divine inspiration...

And if u ignore Malachi's instructions and call him a lesser god. It means all other writers of the bible are lesser gods and therefore their instructions should also be ignored...

you know what that means?
then the bible will be no more

Bible was inspired by Yahweh who happen to be one of the numerous creatures of God Almighty. The other brothers of Yahweh are Allah, Chaleb, Atum, Chuku, Olorun, Jupitus, Ephradite, Mercurious, Wanyioyi and thousands others. So Malachi actually wrote down what Yahweh instructed him to write down during the era of god-worshipping. But now that we have just arrived the era of brain-using above god-worshipping, the things written by Malachi and others in his days cannot bind on us anymore because all the gods who inspire those things are currently bound in spiritual cage by the gods of science.

Doctufos:

Otem Erectus 226:15-28

15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
Religion / Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by 0temAtum: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2017
gentlegenius:

You can only give a physical gift indirectly to a spiritual God by giving to the poor and less privileged. You will also be robbing God if you don't give to such people.
so what you're saying in essence is that tithe is not necessary, because Yahweh isn't hungry anymore. As for giving to the poor, I agree with you because it's natural and good to help our fellow men who are in need. As a matter of fact, the three golden rules I recognised as divine are
1. Use your brain
2. worship no god
3. Do good to humanity
Religion / Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by 0temAtum: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Kkposky:

If this is your mindset. Then there's no need for offering and thanksgiving.
Look carefully, you will see what tithes are used for.
moreover, the usage is not the problem. just obey instruction and pay...
God knows how to do the rest

Whose instruction should I obey? Oh, you mean I Otem should obey the instruction of Malachi? That won't work. How can a god like me obey the instruction of a lesser god like Malachi? undecided
Religion / Re: Christian Chinese Villagers Told To Rely On Communist Party Not Jesus For Riches by 0temAtum: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Na wa o. Rely on your brain for riches, but don't use your brain in the wrong way to acquire wealth.
Religion / Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Open His Business Office On A Sunday Morning? by 0temAtum: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2017
It's not bad. If the pastors can open their church businesses on Sundays, I don't see anything wrong in members opening theirs too after patronising the larger business enterprises of their pastors.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Religion / Re: Why Did God Love Jacob?? by 0temAtum: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2017
If you are talking about God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and all other small gods people worship, then I will tell you that God's love is equal for everyone, Yacob, Esau, me and you etc. But if you are mistakenly meaning God Almighty for Yahweh, then it is not far-fetched. Yacob and Esau were both children of Isaak, according to the DOCTUFOS of truth, but Esau always want to be truthful, so Yahweh(who was represented by Yeshua in those days) hated Esau because he doesn't like honest people. And he loved Yacob because he was full of deception, a character that Yeshua himself represents on earth.

I'll give references from the Doctufos later.
Religion / Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by 0temAtum: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Kkposky:

It doesn't work that way....
Tithe is tithe... not community saving..

pay as when due

Yahweh must be a thief to be so interested in poor people's tithe. And how do we give physical tithe to a spiritual being? I'd rather give spiritual tithe to a spiritual being if needs be. Ali comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.