Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

0temAtum's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0temAtum's Profile / 0temAtum's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Religion / Re: Why You'll Never Become Rich By Paying Tithes by 0temAtum: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Save your tithes in the bank for ten years. When it is as huge as a half a million or a million naira, go and withdraw it and then consider if giving it to a pastor or using it for business is the better way to go about it.

1 Like

Religion / Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by 0temAtum: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2017
I will say, God, why do you tolerate some gods like Yahweh, Allah and Moloch who are very violent towards humanity?
Religion / Re: Another Funny Church Picture As Posted By Daddy Freez by 0temAtum: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2017
HellGutter Church of Crises grin
Religion / Re: Is This Depression, Laziness Or Spiritual Attack? by 0temAtum: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2017
This is depression o.
Doctufos: Proverbs of Otem 2:12-13

12. Depression is the greatest form of oppression. Let every homo avoid it like a plague.
13. Majority of suicidal cases are caused by depression and not by spiritual attack. And depression is psychological and not spiritual.

Doctufos: Proverbs of Otem 3:18-23

18. If physical things like the takum weed and the hemp of India can make a homo mad, why do the ignorant people still see madness as the consequence of a spiritual attack?
19. Therefore let a homo take a very good care of his brain. For whatever can damage the brain is capable of ruining the life of a homo.
20. Now consider these things and do not make a mistake to be involved in them: anxiety, worry, getting punched on the head, smoking of harmful things, drinking alcohol to stupor, depression and high expectation of answers from a god.
21. All these things have a way of damaging the brain, which some have been involved in and ran mad.
22. For a homo who prays to a god and gets no answer shall tend toward becoming excessively emotional. And he shall do things which equates to madness.
23. For he shall weep in the secret, lifting his head to the ceiling and asking the roof many questions. Do the mad homos not also do these things?
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by 0temAtum: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Teacher1776:

No matter how you wish to coin it, this writer was obviously mocking here. There is a lot of sarcasm in the choice of words he used.
Whether you agree or not, every religion adherent often have the notion that his own religious beliefs are superior to those of others. Even atheists still think their supposed freedom of the mind above religious thoughts puts them in a higher pedestal over others. Conversion from one religion to another is also allowed. Hence, every religion preaches to convert others.

The Op may be sounding like that probably because he is bothered about the safety of Jesus. However, if he had asked me such question, I would have said, can a factitious character come out of the book to end the world? That reminds me how the seniors in secondary school will make a drawing of a car and a filling station on the chalkboard. Then they will tell you to push the car to the filling station. It would be more impossible for fictitious Jesus to come out of the book to blow a trumpet in real life than for you to be able to move a drawn car to a drawn filling station cool

1 Like

Religion / Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2017
No. As a matter of fact, hell fire as a realm have been quenched millions of years back in the days of Mulah, but the bible, Quran and some Greek stories would not just let the things of the neanderthal periods be gone for good. Here is a passage of the doctufos which spoke about how the Light of God Almighty rendered hell fire extinct.

Doctufos: Histar 2:18-31

18. And I followed after him into a fire. And I saw in it a creature whose figure was great and the terror of his face was mighty.
19. And he said, I am Satan. And while I wailed in the fire, he laughed and said, I have all the power and authority to punish your species in my everlasting fire.
20. Now there were some who screamed and cursed, saying, God, you are evil. For you have made this fire to torment us and not to even torment Satan as your book have said. For this Satan does not even appear as if the fire hurts him at all. And all his angels are not affected by your fire also. For they laugh weird laughter at us and punish us, feeling no pain at all.
21. And we cry in the fire, but Satan whom you have made the fire for is always laughing in it. For he feels no pain at all. And he still has the strength to strike us with his weapons, laughing hard. Yet you said that you have made this place for Satan and his angels.
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you break any of my laws, you shall be punished here forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great light came and lightened up the darkness of the smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I have come to free your souls. For you are seeing the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the imagination of the god whom you worship. For like one on earth who take the weed of tekum and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all imagined became the places we went. But the imaginations were not our own originally, for our thoughts only matched the thoughts of some good gods who have themselves by their imaginations made good afterlives thousands of years before.
27. And I found myself in this peaceful Valley which I have imagined, knowing not that it is really in existence.
28. And your mother found herself in an afterlife where pets are in abundance, for she imagined that she was with her dead pet dog Ruchi. And she found herself with her. And she was amazed.
29. And when she imagined this Valley of knowledge, she appeared here also. And we were united again.
30. And we become your Guardian angels, saying, when Mulah shall die, we shall not let him pass through the fire of Yahweh at all as we passed through it.
31. Now Mulah, this is the message which you shall take to the world. For some shall know how to submit to their own instincts rather than the philosophy of a god.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Religion / Re: What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? by 0temAtum: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2017
People are looking for miracles. Sweet talks and adverts, publicity, beliefs in lying testimonies of the hosts among others are what draw people to the crusade ground. Entertainment, to steal cars, money and purses are also parts of the reason people attend crusades.

17 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Why Is Satan Called The "Father Of Lies"? by 0temAtum: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Yoruba says 'Tibi tire la da ile aye' meaning this 'world was created with both evil and good components'
same as our mind
The good things that happen is controlled by the good components and Vice-versa.
So to me,there is nothing like the devil...the devil is just a man-made explanation to why bad things happen...this is why man blames the devil for a bad thing he VOLUNTARILY did

Doctufos: Eta-n-tagba 17:1-3

1. There is no devil as a personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn you back to your natural self.
Religion / Re: Why Is Satan Called The "Father Of Lies"? by 0temAtum: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2017
For Yahweh (Satan) to be called the father of lies, he is worth the title. Imagine how many people from generation to generations have fallen prey of his lies in his holey book undecided
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by 0temAtum: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2017
mabea:
Seriously i used to have a taste for the religious section but for the atheists i decided to stay away because they will never allow you have good discussions without tantrums and their customary aggressions.

At topic, jesus the king of glory will return as promised. The problem with secular people is the use of human logic to approach God's word but remember he said that his ways are greater than ours. Please there is a little time to explain those scriptures now, maybe after service i will.

DOCTUFOS: Proverbs of Otem 1: 27
27. Those who shout end-time are not wise. But those who see every day as a new beginning shall prosper.

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Chapter Six
1. The teachings of Jurgen were similar to the teachings of Otem. And he spoke things which made many to begin to divert their attentions from the popes to themselves.
2. And rather than people being concerned about what the popes say and what he did not say, they became concerned about their own selves.
3. And the popes began to lose their relevance in the world.
4. For they have changed many things which they practised before, therefore they were not taken serious by thinkers anymore.
5. However, their false stories continued to keep the fearful in fear.
6. And they made up stories of people who saw Zeusus Krista as usual with them. And the simple minded ones still believed those stories.
7. Now there were associations of brain users in every country of the world. And through these associations, attentions were being diverted to the brains rather than to the books of ignorance called holy books.
8. And many said, great is Otem who foresaw all these things and great be Niklas who saw them too.
9. Then also, the Niklatian doctrine was well spoken of. And many theories began to arise concerning the things which Niklas spoke about.
10. And the Krishtens began to say that the Niklatians doctrine was false, yet they could not provide the doctrine as written by Niklas himself, because they have burnt it up around two millenniums earlier.
11. Now many argued and said, all the things written in the record book of the world were the imaginations of Otem.
12. And the thinkers said, if they are his imaginations, why can't you also go and imagine so much thing and make it known? And if you cannot do so, then you should know that Otem is a god of imagination as your own god Yahweh was a god of terror in his days.
13. Now in those days, he who quoted from a so-called holy book did not go free without having a counter-quote from the book of true history also.
14. But the brainites saw it as mere challenge to task the brain, but the Krishtens and the Ishlamites took it to heart and prayed and wept for the conversion of the minds of the thinkers daily, but there prayers were not answered.
15. In those days, those who practised Karmish were much also.
16. A homo and five others who were Ishlamists gathered together and said, let us practise this karmish:
16. We shall join the brainites and make ourselves famous. Then when we would have been well known in all the world as brain users, we will change suddenly and say that Allah appeared to us and changed us.
17. So many shall turn to the worship of Allah by the thing which we shall do.
18. Now the homos did what they had planned. When they have been well known, Kamal and Jeleel who did not want to change back to Ishlamites went and told the secrets to the brain users.
19. Now when it was a day left for the karmish to be perfected, the leader of the brain user said, hear everyone, hear beforehand:
20. The followers of the imprisoned gods have a thought in their minds and they have mixed with the brain users.
21. And they are well known in many places of the world now. But they have planned to wake up at a certain day and say that their god saw them and set them free from being a brain user.
22. So let any story of such manner be dismissed.
23. Now when the group heard the confession of that brainite, they said, truly a traitor is among us.
24. Now when they called a meeting, Kamal and Jeleel did not join them. And they knew that they were the traitors. And they began to hunt for them so that they might kill them.

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Chapter Seven
1. Otem wrote down many songs. And they were the songs of the people who had died and also of the living, with the songs which himself sang, because he was gifted with music talent when his brain was opened to the history of the universe.
2. And some homos began to pick the songs which were written and they began to turn them into voice music.
3. And they made living from it. For they polished the songs well and sang them. And they made living from them.
4. A homo sang many of the songs of Otem. And he was well known. For he had good voice.
5. And some homos took local drums and sang the songs of the ancient homos who were the ancestors of the homos of many lands.
6. And the very ancient homos who were voiceless, because of lack of recording devices, were now heard by the modern people.
7. Now the Ebirites sang the songs of Aduvo, Ajuze and even of Otori.
8. And the songs of Ufedo were sung by the Igalites. And some homos sang the song of Mulah of the Jews.
9. And the songs of Gaia and of the gods were sung too.
10. Some sang the songs of Jasheb, Lacrus, Reinhard, Rastus, Chaleb, Ghulek, Yosep, Matep, Motep, Ekele, Tsao, Memfis, Shua, Baruk and many singers of the ancient times.
11. And some who criticized the imprisoned gods took the songs of Allah and of Yahweh and sang them.
12. Now those who sang the songs of the imprisoned gods in many lands were Michi, Menken, Dapo, Odara, Feliks, Jupitus, Diya, Niase, Ofada and many others.
13. And the songs were sung to make a laughingstock out of these gods who had put humanity in mind slavery for a long time.
14. When a homo named Bookie lost her religion, she found her voice and began to sing songs. And she sang many songs and won awards.
15. For her voice was smooth and sweet. And she sang about many things of nature.
16. She sang about the rain, about the sun, the moon, fire, light, water, the earth, the gods, love, wind and all manner of things of nature.
17. And she was famous in those days for her songs.
18. And when her voice was heard by many, they wept emotionally.
19. Now many homos who were born in those days did not bury their music talents at childhood, because many brainites who were rich had pleasure in scouting for talented singers who were in their childhood.
20. Many music genii were discovered in Negre by this method. And some arose and made music their religion.
21. So it was that the things called religion began to change from the worship of the gods to the exploitation of talents inherent in the homos.
Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2017
Chapter Six
1. The teachings of Jurgen were similar to the teachings of Otem. And he spoke things which made many to begin to divert their attentions from the popes to themselves.
2. And rather than people being concerned about what the popes say and what he did not say, they became concerned about their own selves.
3. And the popes began to lose their relevance in the world.
4. For they have changed many things which they practised before, therefore they were not taken serious by thinkers anymore.
5. However, their false stories continued to keep the fearful in fear.
6. And they made up stories of people who saw Zeusus Krista as usual with them. And the simple minded ones still believed those stories.
7. Now there were associations of brain users in every country of the world. And through these associations, attentions were being diverted to the brains rather than to the books of ignorance called holy books.
8. And many said, great is Otem who foresaw all these things and great be Niklas who saw them too.
9. Then also, the Niklatian doctrine was well spoken of. And many theories began to arise concerning the things which Niklas spoke about.
10. And the Krishtens began to say that the Niklatians doctrine was false, yet they could not provide the doctrine as written by Niklas himself, because they have burnt it up around two millenniums earlier.
11. Now many argued and said, all the things written in the record book of the world were the imaginations of Otem.
12. And the thinkers said, if they are his imaginations, why can't you also go and imagine so much thing and make it known? And if you cannot do so, then you should know that Otem is a god of imagination as your own god Yahweh was a god of terror in his days.
13. Now in those days, he who quoted from a so-called holy book did not go free without having a counter-quote from the book of true history also.
14. But the brainites saw it as mere challenge to task the brain, but the Krishtens and the Ishlamites took it to heart and prayed and wept for the conversion of the minds of the thinkers daily, but there prayers were not answered.
15. In those days, those who practised Karmish were much also.
16. A homo and five others who were Ishlamists gathered together and said, let us practise this karmish:
16. We shall join the brainites and make ourselves famous. Then when we would have been well known in all the world as brain users, we will change suddenly and say that Allah appeared to us and changed us.
17. So many shall turn to the worship of Allah by the thing which we shall do.
18. Now the homos did what they had planned. When they have been well known, Kamal and Jeleel who did not want to change back to Ishlamites went and told the secrets to the brain users.
19. Now when it was a day left for the karmish to be perfected, the leader of the brain user said, hear everyone, hear beforehand:
20. The followers of the imprisoned gods have a thought in their minds and they have mixed with the brain users.
21. And they are well known in many places of the world now. But they have planned to wake up at a certain day and say that their god saw them and set them free from being a brain user.
22. So let any story of such manner be dismissed.
23. Now when the group heard the confession of that brainite, they said, truly a traitor is among us.
24. Now when they called a meeting, Kamal and Jeleel did not join them. And they knew that they were the traitors. And they began to hunt for them so that they might kill them.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: See What A Facebook User Is Wishing His People (pics) by 0temAtum: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
As sheep always sound 'ime' 'ime' at any given time, so do the sheeple always say 'amen' to anything. Imagine, whether you say Amen or not, it doesn't add anything to you or remove from you. If the amount of amen said has a way of improving a nation, Nigeria wouldn't be in this mess by now.
I wish the sheeple will grow out of the mindset of saying 'amen' as if those who don't believe in 'amen' will die younger than them undecided
Religion / Re: Why Would God Create The Devil? by 0temAtum: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tender1:

Why would god create evil thought in the mind of Lucifer?
Thoughts, both evil and good, are in the minds of all creatures of God, be it Allah(Lucifer), Yahweh(Satan), Moloch and Baal, including you and me and everybody in the world. But we have a choice to ignore evil thoughts coming to our minds and think of only good things. BTW, God Almighty doesn't judge anyone after death, it's all a ruse that God judges people.
Religion / Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mup4life:
goan sleep you have always been broke. You better start giving cheerfully so that you can receive.
grin
Since I stopped giving to Yahweh and began to give to my fellow human beings, I have become rich in money and in health. I'm glad I stopped giving tithes to thieves.
Religion / Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mup4life:
Tell me about someone you know offline, not someone on nairaland who could be lying. Convince me that when you give in church you become broke.
Yes my in-law always become broke after giving her money to the church. It's not once, not twice, but a routine. I was also broke those days I used to give my money to pastors, the thieves.
Religion / Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mup4life:
I believe you are a grown man, and you telling me you don't know any one just one online nairalander? You can do better.

And God only rewards a cheerful giver, not some dude trying to show off.
I've told you about JesusChrist419. Check him out.
Religion / Re: But Why Do We Still Die ??? by 0temAtum: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
First of all, humans are not dying because they commit mistakes(sin). God is not Yahweh, but just like you Op, Yahweh is a created being.
Human beings are consciousnesses living within a physical body. We are made to leave our body on earth to continue our exploits somewhere else.
Religion / Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mup4life:
very funny dude, how many people do you know who had given in church and became bankrupt as a result of the giving?

God does not joke with a giver, even native doctors and the occult operate with this principle.
They won't tell you because they keep believing that one day their god will provide for them. But I know one guy here on nairaland, JesusChrist419, he definitely gave but did not receive from your god.
Religion / Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2017
Viula:
and you what are you? a saint? its easier to complain but if i may ask what contribution hav u made
to your own generation. even your immediate family. my brother those people you mention are better than you and your entire family and generation both financially, materially, spiritually and eductionally. stop envy people and
think of how to make ur own life better
This is your opinion. Even your ancestors are not proud of these people. How I wish your ancestors can locate you in dreams and tell you their minds. Well, your eyes will be opened one day.
Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Chapter Five
1. Now in these days, some began to see afterlives of peace because their minds were peaceful.
2. And they saw peaceful afterlives because they did not see through the religious books anymore.
3. It became necessary for the power given to the government of Aferk and Negre to be checked. Therefore many things were put in place to see that the government could be put in control.
4. Now when a brainite got to the position of rulership of the land of Negre, many things were done.
5. And Negre began to experience progress like never before. And it became almost impossible for anyone with the mentality to embezzle money to get to the position of power.
6. Also, many began to give names of their tribes to their children rather than the names of the children of Israel.
7. And rather than expecting a new Jerusalem, people of Negre were working towards a new Negre land.
8. Now the number of those who were interested in pilgrimage to Makka and Juda dropped. For even some who went to those places complained of how they were being treated in those places.
9. For the Rabites said, these homos are from the land of Otem who spoke against our gods.
10. And it was Otem who said that our god was in prison.
11. Now when the Rabites have spoken of Otem, there was division among some of them.
12. And some homos of Rab even said that they perceived that what Otem said was true because if it was not true, Allah would have struck him down before he was able to write so many things.
13. And some of them began to leave their religion to start using their brains even in the lands of Rab.
14. Jurgen was he who began to speak and teach of the benefits of being a free brain user in Espana, because he claimed to have seen Otem in a dream.
15. And Jurgen wrote many books about the afterlives and about Otem. And he taught his people to use their brains maximally.
16. And many homos of Urope supported Jurgen and began to drop their religion the more.
17. And churches were offered for sale in many lands in Urope.
Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Chapter Four
1. Now philosophers began to arise in Negre, Gana, Egeptos and other lands of Aferk.
2. This is because there can not be true science without philosophy first, because philosophy is the foundation of science.
3. A homo named Dotun was a very great philosopher. And he loved the style of Otem.
4. And he was a very strong critic of both religion and secular things of the society.
5. And Dotun had many enemies same way Otem, Jamis, John, Emekuo and other early Negre thinkers had in their times also.
6. But they made their marks in Negre and were successful.
7. In those days, many irreligious societies were formed. And the irreligious who gave birth did not accept that any school should indoctrinate their children with the belief in any form of gods, neither of Yahweh or of Allah.
8. When the population of the homos of Eko became larger, it was needful to make bridges across the waters.
9. And bridges were developed across the waters to link the islands with the lands.
10. And underground vehicles were made also. And many things were subsidized too.
11. A homo named Kayode came with a philosophy that anything that will make a homo have a good record in history is good to be done.
12. And Kayode himself went about visiting places of the sick homos and distributing food to them.
13. And he was a philanthropist. And he did much good to humanity. And he was very moral.
14. And he knew the things in the doctufos history book almost perfectly.
15. And when Kayode made a school, he taught the children about Otem and about all the first thinkers of the land of Negre.
16. And Kayode wrote poems and sang some of the songs which Otem had written down.
17. And Kayode wrote proverbs too. And he loved the history of his land which was written down more than four decades before his birth.
18. During the days of Kayode, there were many Aferk philosophers. And they argued philosophies rather than religion.
19. And in schools, philosophy was taught at elementary schools. And this replaced religious studies in many schools.
20. And the mentality of many homos of Aferk began to change from bad to good.
Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Chapter Three
1. As the religions of Aferk and Negre began to fade away, the mentality and manner of thinking of the people began to change.
2. And many people began to think of how to make every ground of Negre become great.
3. They think of making their streets better for the eyes.
4. They knew that the way they leave their lands and soil is the same way their children and children's children will come to meet it.
5. So they try to make it better than they met it. They know also that nature will provide a writer of the history of the world and the universe(an Otem) at every existence of a physical world, so they wanted to do what is good so that they shall be well recorded.
6. The homos of Negre said among themselves, if our land shall not be better in our own days, then our descendants shall send incessant curses to the afterlives where we shall go to be after we are dead.
7. So let us put all efforts in the things we do and be honest while doing our work.
8. Now also, decrees were made all over Negre that there should not be anyone who disturbs his neighbours with religious noise.
9. And in those days, cases were taken up of the people who go about making noise about the coming of their gods in the vehicles.
10. And strict laws were made that no one should make religious noises in public vehicles.
11. These days, the religious leaders began to sell off their lands and churches for secular things to be done in them.
12. And the leaders of the people made a target to bring hospitals closer to the people.
13. And then they bought many churches within the streets and turned them to places where the sick could be quickly taken care of before taking them to major hospitals.
14. A homo named Adekunle was very rich, but because he was a brainite(for a group emerged who were good thinkers and philanthropists), he had a flying machine to carry the homos to hospitals in emergency.
15. Also when the populations of the homos were becoming more and more in the cities, some homos began to buy lands in the villages.
16. And many villages had estates in them. And the cost of transportation on flying machines were made cheaper and affordable.
17. When a brainite got to the position of power in Negre, he made a target, saying, there shall be light in all of Negre.
18. And he worked towards his target and achieved it.
19. Now those who wrote histories began to write great achievements done by the homos of Negre. And they hardly found any real achievements done by the contemporaries of Otem who were in positions of power.
20. For in the days of Otem and before, Negre was full of corruption because their mentality was poor.
21. And their negligence were great in those days because they thought that the world would end not long after them, so many of them saw no need to do anything to make their lands great.
22. But Otem and many thinkers in his time saw far into thousands of years ahead. And they declared to the people, the world will not end soon.

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Chapter Two
1. While the homos of Negre were busy using their brains deep, some of them came across histories of their lands which their ancestors could not write down.
2. And within a short time, Aferk and Negre have become a land of rich history, unlike the days before the coming of Otem to the world.
3. Some histories which Otem did not make known were also made known.
4. Now these days, it became almost impossible for anyone to quote the books of Ep-Esus of the foreign land or of Heberu of the foreign lands without being challenged by the brain users who have also the books of the histories of the Yoobas or Ibos or of the Ebiras.
5. These days also, the end time has become things to laugh about.
6. Aferk and Negre began to record high numbers of people losing their religions. Then many names of pagan gods not known to humanity before were revealed.
7. And many of these gods supported that humanity should change their focus from worshipping something to making findings.
8. Though the religious people fought hard to make sure their beliefs do not go hidden, yet they could not prevail.
9. When Danyal the son of Adisa had checked thoroughly for deep knowledge of the afterlives, he saw the things which Melen, Morjan, Otem and many other homo-gods had written.
10. And Danyal correlated these things with the things which he had experienced. So he dumped his religion.
11. Now when the pastors of Negre who have acquired much wealth through church businesses began to grow old and die, their churches began to split apart.
12. And the pastors began to go apart to start their own church business.
13. Then Rotimi who was a brain user said, why are we having many pastors from the churches of Wilhem, Daoud, Krisht and Inoki starting up their own churches?
14. Is Yahweh who is in the cage calling them to start their own churches or they are only doing it for the sake of their pockets?
15. The brain users spoke many harsh words against Yahweh, Allah and any god and nothing bad happened to them.
16. These also opened the eyes of many people. And religion was fast becoming depopulated.
17. This was also the period when the noise of end time and rapture became mostly heard.
18. It was so because the Krishtens fear so much that their god Yahweh will immediately destroy the world because of the manner the people make fun of their god.
19. But they were ignorant that it was the same manner Baal was ridiculed many years before.
20. And it was the same manner Eshu was ridiculed when the foreigners came to Negre to establish their religion.
21. And Nyame, Nzame and all other gods of Negre were ridiculed in the same manner too when the religion of the foreigners reached their lands.
22. And all the worshippers of those gods cried to their gods to end the world, but it did not happen.
23. So also did the mind evolution happen in the whole world. And the world remained more durable than ever before.
24. And no trumpet loud enough could break even a rock of the world. And no Zeusus Krista could come near it, because Zeusus Krista and Yahweh his father and all other gods who promised to come and destroy the world have been kept in vacuums.
25. And only Otem, the gods of wisdom, proverbs, histories and scrolls can release them.
26. But he shall not release them until a thousand years when they would have lost their relevance in the minds of the people.

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Brainites
Chapter One
1. After Otem had departed, many pastors began to arise. And many churches came also.
2. The people who spoke against Otem were glad that they have more pastors.
3. They did not know that the more the pastors, the more the atrocities that shall be committed in their religion, because pastors are the cancers of Krishtanite.
4. And the more the atrocities committed in religion, the more the homos who shall discover that they have been duped all their lives by religion. And many of such shall lose their religion, temporarily becoming neutral to anything called God or the gods.
5. In the period of the capture of Yahweh in the spiritual cage, a well known pastor died in an accident.
6. Now after his death, many homos whom he had owed in many dirty dealings arose and made trouble with his church and his family.
7. And many secrets were revealed.
8. Also, the Ishlamists began to lose their religions the more the terrorists through their religion killed many.
9. And when the priests of ancient traditional religions did not have many patronising them anymore, they gave up their profession.
10. The time of Aquarius was getting full-blown. Negre land was becoming a place of brain users.
11. Everything quoted from existing books which they called holy books were challenged.
12. Even all the gods who have ever spoken through books were challenged.
13. Many began to be ashamed to preach their faith publicly because they knew that ten homo will challenge their faith.
14. Aferk began to make known the things which Otem declared. And when fear was neglected, many people did not see reason to remain in religion further.
Religion / Re: Why Would God Create The Devil? by 0temAtum: 5:23am On Nov 18, 2017
Zenithpeak:
god(s) NEVER CREATED ANYTHING! shocked

The GOD of heaven created all live and all things in heaven and on earth through His world and They are well created (good)

Lucifer (an archangel) was corrupted in his thoughts and became worse until he become the standard to measure evil. The exercise of his will against his good destiny in God gave us satan.

God never created devil, it is Lucifer's degeration that brought about the devil and unfortunately, the op is following the same path of the lucifer. cry
Lucifer(Allah) is not responsible for all the evil of the world and Satan(Yahweh) isn't responsible for all the evils of the world too. The evil they both have committed combined cannot be equated to the evil human beings themselves have committed, so leave these gods out of these matter since they are even subjected to a spiritual cage at the moment.
Human beings should start accepting responsibility and they should stop pushing all the blames on some entities who have made their own mistakes in the past.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Why Would God Create The Devil? by 0temAtum: 5:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Who is devil? Who is God?
Devil is anything or anyone who does evil. God is the sum total of everything.
God did not create an entity called devil, but we and everything in existence exhibit good and evil. Any good done on earth, it is we who are doing them, so also are the evils on earth, so God actually created everything and everything God created exhibits both evil and good.
Religion / Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 4:06am On Nov 18, 2017
preciousuweh:

Just like you bah @Bolded
just unlike me. I'd rather go poor than steal things from people as the pastors do.
Religion / Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2017
SpeedndAccuracy:
While I agree religion has been bastardized, Christianity isn't a religion.

On a lighter note, I find ur extract (the story) quite amusing.

Unlike the main character of ur story, my God, the I AM THAT I AM, doesn't sleep. In fact, He doesn't slumber.

May your eyes be opened.

Did I say that Yahweh is sleeping there in the cage? Wake up, he is kept in the spiritual cage to pave way for my people to start using their brains to think.
Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chapter Nine
1. I know of five pastors who were the greatest among liars. Pastor Wilhem, pastor Daoud, pastor Abe, pastor Inoki, pastor Krisht and pastor Moka.
2. These five pastors have deceived the homos of Negre greatly. And they who worship under them have seen hell while they are on earth.
3. They stink like the dead while they are alive.
4. They think like slaves while they are free. They wear garments of prisoners while they are free homos.
5. They are intoxicated in the words of the mouths of their lying pastors and they are like drunkards while they are not.
6. The homos work for them and gave their resources to build schools for them, but when the schools were ready, they made it a private school.
7. The members who did manual work and also paid their money to build the schools, they were forgotten. For the fees were made high such that these could not send their children there.
8. These are thieves who go with pot bellies like pregnant homos. They impregnate their members and cover it up.
9. Beware of pastors. Beware of the priests of religion. Beware of religion.
10. Use your brain wisely, for the coming of humanity to the world is not for the purpose of religion, but for the purpose of joining hands towards exploring and obtaining knowledge about the universe.
11. Therefore set your priority right and study nature.

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chapter Eight
1. Pastor Tom sent some of his workers, saying, go into the lands in the bushy places and dig pit and bury fetish items in front of the houses.
2. And they went and did as he had commanded them. And when the pastor went to hold crusades and to preach Zeusus Krista, he went to those houses and said, let me pray for the inhabitants of these houses.
3. Now while he prayed, he made strange utterances. And he went to some spots, saying, the spirit of Yahweh have told me to dig up these places.
4. For the dibias of the land and evil homos have planted evil charms around here. And as long as the charms are here, you cannot prosper.
5. So he dug up the places where his servants had kept the fetish items. For they kept red clothes, candlesticks, cowries and all manner of ancient tools there.
6. And when the house owners have seen what he does, they believed him and became worshippers in his church, paying tithes and giving offerings.
7. And pastor Tom became very wealthy.
8. When Pastor Jonh wanted to hold a crusade, he went and hired dangerous weapons from the security homos of the land.
9. And he took fetish things also in calabashes. And he delivered them into the hands of some homos, saying, you shall surrender all these things while the crusade is ongoing.
10. So the homos whom he hired did as he said, saying, we are into occultism and we have killed many.
11. And we have destroyed many with our charms. But the power of god struck us down when this pastor preach, for we have come to harm him before.
12. Now many who heard all these things praised Yahweh and believed in the pastor, Jonh.
13. When Desino who was a great thief was caught, he was kept in prison for many years.
14. Now when he was in the prison, a pastor visited him and said, if you want to be set free faster, you must obey my instructions.
15. And Desino agreed with the pastor. And so the pastor influenced the release of the great criminal who had killed many homos.
16. And the pastor said, Desino, what is it that pushed you into the work of a hated thief?
17. And Desino said, the land is hard, therefore I made up my mind to be an armed robber.
18. Now the pastor said, you are not smart Desino. Why do you become a hated thief rather than a celebrated thief.
19. I tell you the truth, the profession of a pastor is theft but it is a celebrated theft. For we obtain the money and resources of they who are poor in the mind.
20. And the more the become poorer, the more we become richer.
21. Our tools are not destructive weapons but sweet mouths and written words. And Zeusus Krista is the most effective name for perpetrating our crimes.
22. Now Desino, if you will agree to become an evangelist to bring souls into my church through your preaching, then shall I give to you money which is far more than that which you can get from your business of open robbery.
23. So did Desino declare that he had become born again. And he began to preach to many and they gullibly accepted his claims, for they said, Zeusus Krista have changed him from a criminal to an evangelist.
24. So did Desino continue to bring many homos to the church of the pastor while he got paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.