Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,343 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 19 pages)

Politics / Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by 1000angstroms(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afospecialk:
I knw miscreant coward IBO must deny it

Does Lokpanta cattle market exist or not ?
Was it set up by OUK or not ?

IPOB ar the most confused nd stumblebum ethnic in Nigeria

Ojuwku nd Cownu ar the true image of Ibo talk and run
Byproduct of expired abortion pills.
Nairaland / General / Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
It's called Ofho in my local dialect. Very deadly snake. Once it bites a person, within a few minutes, the person begins to bleed from every "bleedable" hole in the body: mouth, nose, ear, eyes, anus, etc. It is said that no one had ever survived its bite.
Please no body should ask me to mention another "bleedable" hole oo. I've already used etc.
Na lie, what you are referring to is west African carpet viper that has a haemotoxin and a cytoxin that causes sclerosis, a matured one can't be this long.
Nairaland / General / Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
mjbaba:
That is a very venomous snake. Under the family of viper. Google African viper and compare the colors

That is no python. Not at all
Na lie, African carpet viper can't be that long.
Nairaland / General / Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
sizer07:

That was a nonvenomous , colubrid. Bull snake. It is currently considered a subspecies of the gopher snake. The bullsnake is one of the largest/longest snakes of North America and the United States reaching lengths up to 8 ft.
What is wrong with you people and long grammar, so Southwest is in North America. That thing there is a small python, a nonvenomous snake either looking for rat or warmth from the kitchen.
Nairaland / General / Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
harmbhrosz:
there's nothing like a smart joke, a joke is a joke so let it rest
The guy is angry they mentioned fulani.
Pets / Re: Powerful Dog Multivitamins by 1000angstroms(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
You didn't tell them that it is not for all dog breeds?
Crime / Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by 1000angstroms(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
TeamSimple:

Childish rant
You should have ignored me over grown baby elephant born through abortion in a chemist store.
Crime / Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by 1000angstroms(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dear Yorubas,
How are you all today? We want to tell you people that we are now ready for the real handshake or a proper shake up across the Niger..
Please we the Real Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo humbly appeal that you give us Mazi Femi Fani-Kayode.. That man has a full blood and courage of our clan.. He is us, we are him.. But in exchange, we shall donate to you all two senators.. Sheik Orji Uzor Kalu and Alhaji Rochas Okorocha..
We know that in this exchange we have cheated you all but in compensation, we will add two governors, Willie Obiano and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.. Don't make the mistake of asking for Nyesom E Wike.. That one is mathematically [one man]².. One man squared, that is what we mean..
But the day you people will come to carry the ones we are dashing you, we will use Okezie Victor Ikpeazu to tie the bundle for you..
Keep your Tinubu and Obasanjo.. We have no RUGA settlement for Ndi ara and selfish bigots like them..
We would have managed that una Professor Soyinka but this one that he removed an educated person for an illiterate and he is collecting Young people's seat.. Let him not comman sit on our Igwe's seat when Lagos, Ogun and Ekiti Obas are ran over by their emir friends!!

We sincerely Hope that our Humble request will be favourably attended to and please don't feel cheated and think that this is one of those PDP vs APC jingoisms..
Yours Igbotically..
Umu Biafra.

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return by 1000angstroms(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dear Yorubas,
How are you all today? We want to tell you people that we are now ready for the real handshake or a proper shake up across the Niger..
Please we the Real Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo humbly appeal that you give us Mazi Femi Fani-Kayode.. That man has a full blood and courage of our clan.. He is us, we are him.. But in exchange, we shall donate to you all two senators.. Sheik Orji Uzor Kalu and Alhaji Rochas Okorocha..
We know that in this exchange we have cheated you all but in compensation, we will add two governors, Willie Obiano and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.. Don't make the mistake of asking for Nyesom E Wike.. That one is mathematically [one man]².. One man squared, that is what we mean..
But the day you people will come to carry the ones we are dashing you, we will use Okezie Victor Ikpeazu to tie the bundle for you..
Keep your Tinubu and Obasanjo.. We have no RUGA settlement for Ndi ara and selfish bigots like them..
We would have managed that una Professor Soyinka but this one that he removed an educated person for an illiterate and he is collecting Young people's seat.. Let him not comman sit on our Igwe's seat when Lagos, Ogun and Ekiti Obas are ran over by their emir friends!!

We sincerely Hope that our Humble request will be favourably attended to and please don't feel cheated and think that this is one of those PDP vs APC jingoisms..
Yours Igbotically..
Umu Biafra.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return by 1000angstroms(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
gwarotango:
Inyamurin flat head go home
Cow fucker and cow urine drinker allow us to have our own country in peace. Worshipper of terrorist Allah and nymphomaniac Muhammad, acidic piss be upon him
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return by 1000angstroms(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Babalegba post=80362660]Okay o, Yoruba proverb says that when children are cutting a tree, it's the elders that know the direction the tree will fall to.You could always cry to to the UN when the kataksta starts Sha.[/quote
]See Yoruba man wey fulanis dey use play is gloating of how I'll cry to un.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return by 1000angstroms(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
gwarotango:
Shut your smelly trap.What does the east contribute to the GDP of Nigeria besides criminal vices? The GDP of war ravaged NE is greater than your barren, erosion riddled enclave. We have over 10 million of you parasites in the north as compared to a few hundred thousand in the east, now tell me what exactly is the definition of a host and a parasite? I beg pack your bags and head home
I made a mistake quoting an uncircumcised nymphomaniac who is a retard, loafer, hooligan, terrorist, rapist who worships a Mohammed Allah that loves 7 year old girls and was killed by a Jewish woman who he killed the husband.
Most times you guys talk like you were born through miscarriage or abortion.
It is only the Igbo man who practises this one Nigeria trash, we take anywhere we are as home and build houses and own properties there but what of you guys, will be 50 living inside one room given to one as gate man, very lazy and poverty striken. So who is the parasite.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return by 1000angstroms(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Babalegba:
The man kanu is completely mad as well as greedy for money and cheap fame. If the firefight break out ,he is safely in Europe eating pizza and drinking beer while his unwitting victims die. Disgrace of a man
Why would it degenerate to fighting?
What is the bone of contention here?
People don't want you in their lands cos you kill them for telling you not to destroy their crops. What is even wrong with you people that love violence?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return by 1000angstroms(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
GISpro:
Firstly, why is Kanu's handle not verified? He has had great impact on this country (positively or negatively).

Secondly, this means that Kanu implicitly agrees that his people are preparing violence. I want to believe that this isn't the case.
no tribe or ethnic group has Monopoly of violence, when you are pushed so much to the wall, you'll react and that madman dirty imbecilic Prof ango spilling violent trash since, why haven't you made any comment about it. Na thunder go fire una Las las
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return by 1000angstroms(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
gwarotango:
Why can't the albino terrorist also reciprocate by ordering his own people to leave the north en mass? I think its high time the north expels the IPOB aliens within their midst too. Let it be a game of tit for tat, lets see who has the most to lose
Easterners will gladly vacate your barren north just that your terrorist president said that Nigerias unity is not negotiable, we don't want to be Nigerians but you won't let us be cos you know you guys are parasites, you contribute only nuisance, bad luck, misery, poverty and hopelessness to anyone you guys attach yourselves to.
Pets / Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by 1000angstroms(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
exclusive7:

....Basically rotties originally hail from Rome..(dunno about d Serbian Rotty,just hearing that)..When it comes to its differences firstly;an American rot is an American born rottweiler while the German rot is a rottweiler born in Germany.. (the 'born' here I mean in their traceable blood lines)..Some folks say their differences is in their body structures for instance they say that the German rot has a bigger n broader head than the American rot... but from research, I found out that the real difference is in the tail docking..German rots are guarded by strict laws against tail docking while American rots are allowed to have docked tails...dats all for now....QED
So what is your own answer?
Pets / Re: Male And Female German Shepherd Puppy Available ... by 1000angstroms(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
IamAnderson:

of course gsds need to be with their owners, that doesn't mean they have to be inside with their owners.
even right from when they were first bred, the creator von shepanitz made the dog to be his side kick, he took the dog everywhere with him.
the dog helped guard his work and also was his loyal companion.
they weren't used as inside dogs until recently and even people that use them as inside dogs still have to take them outside to fulfil that urge the breed has to work.
they are and have always been outside dogs, gsd masters usually stay out with the dogs more often than they do in this modern era that's just the issue.
which is why they are for people with more active lifestyles so the dog can tag along.
Better explanation

1 Like

Pets / Re: Male And Female German Shepherd Puppy Available ... by 1000angstroms(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2019
IamAnderson:

gsds are working dogs, they aren't indoor pets at all.
I gsd that lives inside will be a disaster to it's owners, they require constant engagement and attention and space to exercise and be themselves.
they are outside dogs without a doubt
Yes they are but they've evolved from the traditional herding dogs, they need to be with their owners, unlike caucs that are independent and can flourish well outside, gsds ain't independent like them, that they should stay inside doesn't mean the owner shouldn't exercise them or let them outside but keeping them outside completely will do more psychological damage, have you noticed, Gsds will follow you around watching everything you do in your house, that is what they are now.
Pets / Re: Male And Female German Shepherd Puppy Available ... by 1000angstroms(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2019
Ozonexy:

Yes ..sure you can ...it is regarded as an outdoor pet
Stop saying this kind of thing just to make sales, which one is gsd is outdoor pet? If they were outdoor pet,why do they suffer from separation anxiety most?
Pets / Re: Young Caucasian Puppy For Sale by 1000angstroms(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Immediately I saw Tibetan Mastiff in a snowy region, 35k and Nationwide delivery free, I knew some people couldn't withstand hunger again.

5 Likes

Pets / Re: Help My Dog Is Dying by 1000angstroms(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
He is eating now but he doesn't bark but no one can touch him because he growls at them.... How can I make him bark
From my little knowledge of dogs, him growling at people who wants to touch him is fear based and it ain't ok, how old is he? If he is still within 10 months, he is still a puppy therefore needs time to develop his instinctive territorial sense, you should read up some articles online pertaining this behavior.
Pets / Re: Help My Dog Is Dying by 1000angstroms(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I didn't say there is no money, feeding my dog is not a problem I have people who work at restaurant and our neighbors has a food canteen she bring us bones,fishes and many food stuff for our dog.......My problem with the dog is that he is not eating Bingo and indomie he is only drinking milk for how long will I continue to give him milk
Human milk ain't good for dogs, hope you know.
Pets / Re: Help My Dog Is Dying by 1000angstroms(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2019
IamAnderson:

this your whole argument with her was unnecessary, what was your point?
her dog refused to eat dry food and rice and she's looking for a solution and you're harassing her that she's poor?
are you on cocaine?
do you feel like a big man now you've told her your dogs are more expensive than hers?
someone needs help and for no reason you're calling her poor because her dog is not doing well, she's obviously a first time dog owner and she just needs a little advice but instead you preferred to bully her because you are more experienced with dogs and you have more expensive dogs.
you even told her to give her dog out for adoption, that's not nice at all.
having expensive,good quality well fed dogs still won't help the fact that you are a terrible, disturbed person with issues.
goodnight
is cos of people like him that I don't discuss about my dog issues anywhere, I either visit the vet or do some online research and am okay Las Las at the end.
For Christ sake, some people just love their dog no matter how expensive or less of a foreign breed it is. I find that people who gloat about their dogs just buy dogs not for love but for show off, they are the ones that will crop their ears and dug their tails.

2 Likes

Pets / Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by 1000angstroms(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Davefash:
I feed my dog chicken back/neck and he weighs 51kg @7months...how do you beat that?

Thank you Farm Fresh.
Your dog is obese and is not healthy and may die of heart complications.
Politics / Re: Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano by 1000angstroms(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Finding excuse to squander more money

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by 1000angstroms(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
How many ballon d'or did the dribbling got you?
How many your whole family get?

1 Like

Travel / Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
willty4:
Guys opera news are dashing out some cool cash money it doesn't have any stress just download the app from place store then register with a new number after that go to My PRIZE try to complete the puzzle by enter this code inside your Input inviting code FFY1A5 they will open the puzzle completely you have entitled to win some cash that is all hope it will help you can transfer the money from opay to your bet9ja account or ro your bank account
Common shut up and sit down, are you mad?
Travel / Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kenneth10110:

We can did it if we did have a good governance that's ready to work as they did promise us before we did Election. But am not sure we can did it cuz Buhari hasn't did the economy before Didding a good and beautiful airport like China did for four years.
So many things buhari promised he will did,
1. He said he wi did 1 naira to be equal to 1 dollar, but up till now he didn't did it.
2. He said he will did the army to eliminate bokoharam in 3 months but instead half of our army is dead and herdsmen have joined in diding people to die and as he said he will go in front to fight as a general instead he spent last tenure in London hospital.
3. He said duel subsidy is a scam but it is still much around now.
Whoever did this to us didn't did us well at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by 1000angstroms(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:
Men putting Human lives at stake.

Am not surorised, A Wike is not mentally stable and incapacitated to be logical that the resolution made by His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), was the only and spot-on way to go in solving conflicts and National security threats, In the best interest of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Common gerraway this fooolani bastard, everybody in Nigeria hate you and have rejected you.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Does Small Generator Damage Your Phone's Battery? by 1000angstroms(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
lordskid:

You never stated any valid argument, bro! What do you think is the CAUSE? Who knows, your argument might help us adjust our wrong notion.

You don't need to attack me, attack the argument, bro. That's how we all LEARN.
if you saw that as an attack, am so sorry for that but I explained everything in one of my posts here.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Does Small Generator Damage Your Phone's Battery? by 1000angstroms(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
GraGra247:

Escape strategy!! Since obviously you can't provide technical explanation. Yet you're Mr know it all.

I also put it to you that a well functioning tiger generator damages appliances for which I've witnessed many times.

If you can't explain it simply humble yourself and declare "you are still learning like everyone else"
You are the one that does not want to learn, you claim it damages yours, then someone up there already attested that in his 11 years that it has done no harm to his phone and I am also another witness to what he said cos my own phones and chsrgers have been perfect even though I use the same tiger generator you talk about. In evidence it is 2 - 1 and you still want me to give you more facts or what again did you say, I should humble, mtcheeew I can't argue with you again, I wanted to teach you something I studied all the way from undergrad to masters level but it ain't enough for you. Then I can't help you any further.
Phones / Re: Does Small Generator Damage Your Phone's Battery? by 1000angstroms(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
GraGra247:

Speak for yourself then. Allow we victims to either find solutions or just carry our cross.
You are asking him to speak for himself but you are using "we" when making your own statements, talk of double standards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.