Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,950 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

1000angstroms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1000angstroms's Profile / 1000angstroms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 19 pages)

Health / Re: COVID-19 Update For March 6 2021 In Nigeria by 1000angstroms(m): 1:27am On Mar 07, 2021
Are people still dyeing of covid? Mmmm!
Events / Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:11am On Mar 07, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Am not surprised at you because its obvious you are a Goat who came out from an unfortunate bitch you call Mother. Am only Mad at the idiots that liked your posts. Yes you are free to attack me for abusing your Useless Mother. i only helped you to finish the work. cos you have belittle her Already. the only thing should could give your Father is Sex. its not your fault. na the woman Mad. she should had Aborted you. Idiot.
When people like me yab you now, the biased mods here will ban me shaparly. My four usernames are on ban now cos of borehole ikpued nkitas like you.
Look at how you are comfortablely yabbing someones mother because he made his opinion idiot. What made you think your own mother ain't a sack of STD or that you ain't a product of expired postinor 2?
Damn! I hate born by mistakes like you that feel entitled to your obscured iberiberism.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
iamNegro:

Wow, LCD? That's messed up.
What is it with you guys hating lcd?
To me they are better and last better than amoled if not better.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Emjace:
it is present on realme 7 pro
All this amoled get too many palava, apart from aesthetics, new technologies in lcd have made them way better than amoled.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea ( 0 - 1) On 4th March 2021 by 1000angstroms(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2021
uniqueuser:
A hattrick of 0-1 wins to the away team, all involving controversial VAR decisions?
Wetin concern var for mount's goal?
The first goal was contestable for offside but the second was clearly shot outside the eighteen yard box, so what is the controversial var decision here when it was never used as the goal was perfect?

6 Likes

Crime / Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by 1000angstroms(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2021
OKUCHI11:
you're just saying this simply because... Your means if livelihood is not located in these affected places ... I'm living there brother...
Why did you go there to base at first? Those blood sucking murdafurkers will definitely hurt you, this their internal war is a warning for you to leave that god forsaken region and find another ground. Those guys will never see you as one of them, so even after what happened in biafran war you still decided to go invest there. How many northerners have you seen invest in the east?
To me they should kill and finish themselves, none of them should start crawling down here for asylum when they must have finished destroying their place.
Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me by 1000angstroms(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2021
drlateef:

Challenge me to bring forth the violent bible verses. I will give you loads of them. Did Jesus not say he had come to bring sword and war, and not peace? Did you not read that in your bible? Is that not why the crusaders killed Muslims in Jerusalem? Is that why American is invading Muslim lands and killing them in their millions?

Your pastor will never show you those verses, but they are there in your bible. The KKK rely on those verses to kill blacks and Muslims. The Lord Resistance Army use those verses. The Israelis use those verses to kill Palestinians. What else do you want to know?
Please for the sake of sensible argument, America does not shout allah kubar before invading any country and the reasons they give is that they are securing their interest or national security. They are not fighting a religious war to compel by force or sword to christianity. And for the jerusalem issue, with an open heart read your quoran and how the Israélites came to that place. It is right there but I know lieing is you peoples defensive mechanism when you have no facts. And which Jesus are you talking about? Is it the one that said that if your enemy slaps you on one cheek that you should turn the other or the one that said you should pray for your enemies or is it the one that said we should forgive 70x7 before retaliating?
Okay to show you the behaviour of Jesus as compared with your blood thirsty mohammed.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven."
Matthew 5:44

Luke 6:27-30
27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

Romans 12:20
20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

1 Peter 3:9
9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

So which Jesus are you talking about?
When you bring up bible verses remember that most of the old testament is for the jews who practiced judaism and they are not in anyway christians, christians are people who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ not judaism and the above passages that I showed you is the quality of Jesus unlike your blood hungry prophet that cut off people's head if they don't convert or rape their women if they don't convert.
The islamic terrorists am talking about say they are fighting for your allah, or what you guys call jihad or holy war to forcefully convert others who ain't interested in your archaic and barbaric religion that is rooted in violence, illiteracy, poverty, lies, child marriage, raping, covetousness, dirtiness, smelliness and every other evil you can think about but you see the Jesus there only represents love. Nobody fights for Jesus because he said we should leave vengeance to him whereas your allah as a handicap in a wheelchair with life support encourages you loafers to go about looking for infidels to massacre as if it will cure your mohammed and allah their madness.
Now, I'll still ask you, have you seen or heard of any terrorist group that shouts may jesus be praised before detonating their bomb vest to kill himself and others or to cause mayhem? But we all know that all terrorists that are muslims fight for their allah on life support by shouting allah kubar before murdering others.

The israelis are fighting your fellow muslim scums for self preservation since you guys threatened to wipe them off the earth and am happy how they are pummeling your mohammedian arses, remember the 6 days war that all your muslim arab imbec|les went to war against them and how they not only devasted your muslim brothers but seized very strategic lands from you guys and now all you guys do is shout and cry in victimization.
Crime / Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by 1000angstroms(m): 6:18am On Mar 02, 2021
They can kill and finish themselves, I don't care. It is karma payback time.

5 Likes

Health / Re: Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese by 1000angstroms(m): 6:13am On Mar 02, 2021
I just registered for the vaccine
Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me by 1000angstroms(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2021
drlateef:

You are a liar and also ignorant. Islam cannot be painted by action of ignorant and violent people.
Am a liar and also Ignorant?
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna11383819

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/24/international/africa/24nigeria.html

I guess the lies your imam learnt from your mohammed made you ignorant since your allah glorifies himself in ignorance. Those violent muslims are the real muslims cos they are following the quoran to the letter. Quoran is a terrorist handbook, hadith is a handbook and manual for rapists.
Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by 1000angstroms(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/03/01/food-items-will-not-be-transported-to-southwest-until-fulanis-are-safe-miyetti-allah/%3famp

I'm part of miyetti Allah and our food blockage isn't affecting the south south and south east but only the south west until we're guaranteed our safety in the west. The other southerners aside south west can confirm we still have truckloads of food coming to them but for now no supply to the south west
You are all fools, am an Igbo and you should blockade your useless food to south east too because we don't need it and who told you your fulani terrorist herders are safe in south east, make ESN catch una first. Idiots you want us to be clapping for you while you slaughter us like suya and rape our mothers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me by 1000angstroms(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2021
Halogenabdul:
May Allah forgive you and all those who supports the evil comment you have uttered above.

Else the consequences would follow you and all your generations yet unborn.

I just pray Allah forgives you and may he protect us from the evil we cause to ourselves through our reactions.
He is indeed the All Forgiving and All Merciful.
Your allah need to go to Jesus Christ with a contrite heart and remorse for the blood he has been gulping since the inception of islam and ask Jesus for forgiveness. Your allah is powerless, am the one that is suppose to forgive him, he is helpless since it is his followers that fight for him, your allah is a handicap since he is an epitome of hypocrisy and deceit. Your allah needs my forgiveness, the forgiveness of southern Nigeria and Nigeria cos of the atrocities his followers committed in his name. The only consequences that will follow me after this truth I just made is that if to say am in North, my head would have left my neck.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me by 1000angstroms(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2021
drlateef:

Sorry to say you need a check up at Yaba left. What has Islam and Muhammad got to do with this matter. Even Muslims are being abducted, raped and killed by the criminals. Do the criminals ever tell you anything about Islam or Muhammad?

Now that Evans has been sentenced, perhaps we should start shouting Christianity, Christianity, Christianity, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, who
at have we done to you?

Am quite normal when compared to someone practising a religion that if their prophet is cartooned in denmark, its followers in Nigeria will go on rampage massacre of christians in Nigeria almost thousands of kilometers from denmark. When Evan starts to shout may Jesus be praised before kidnapping then we can argue on the issue that ISIS, Alquida, boko haram, hezbollah, etc shout allah kubar before detonating the bombs on thier body to kill others or before killing others. So you see, you know within your honest heart that what am saying is true and that you are ashamed of this your religion.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Marketers Ask Nigerians To Stop Panic Buying As Fuel Queues Return by 1000angstroms(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Hssd8:
You are just saying things without facts and with pure ignorance. Islam is free from all evils you link to it. If you like say all negative things about Islam it won't change the fact that it is the truth from God and I'm telling you it's a matter of time you either regret this statements you made you really understand the truth it's a matter time.
What are not facts here?
Wasn't it by sword and blood spill that uthman dan fodio compelled and killed the hausas to accept islam?
If one decides to stop being a muslim, don't you guys label the person apostaste and next is his head to be removed. Most muslims are still in the religion cos they are scared of the evil and threat to their life. We should call a spade a spade, islam is an embodiment of everything opposite peace and spirituality.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by 1000angstroms(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mikefixed37:
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
Carry the money and help your family members or village people.
Politics / Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by 1000angstroms(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
The kind of leaders we elect for ourselves in Nigeria is God's judgement on our stupidity, so because he cleared arrears he shouldn't be owning in the first place made him a good governor now, when he wins again with the gullible ones support, he may owe you guys till you die of brain tumor, stupid hypocritical elements.
Pets / Re: Have You Noticed How Alsatians Are Very Picky With Food? by 1000angstroms(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
space9880:
dogs love can food buy can food for him mix with the dry food
I tried that and he sniffed the mixture and left never to touch it again, I tried soaking the kibble in chicken broth, he ate just little though that was when he was less than 3 months, haven't tried any dry food now cos that scare is still in me.
Pets / Re: Have You Noticed How Alsatians Are Very Picky With Food? by 1000angstroms(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
space9880:
truth is bullymax is good infact very good but it is better for Mastiff breeds it won't do much to the looks of a German Shepherd so instead of saving up to buy why not just get vetzymes or petabs they are very efficient as well.
Vetzymes just has only vitamins b and e plus zinc and selenium, are those the only minerals and vitamins a dog need, it is pet-tabs that is a match for bully max but still expensive like bully max.
Feeding your dog normal food like rice+ chicken or beef or pork or even fish with this k9 multivitamin ok for normal growth and healthy system of the dog?
Pets / Re: Have You Noticed How Alsatians Are Very Picky With Food? by 1000angstroms(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2019
mafiano1986:

Yea bullymax is overrated, it probably does not even work how they say it does, they make it look like some kind of magic pill, it's probably thesame like any normal multivitamins.
I read about the bully max, it contains not only vitamins and some proteins. Though no omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. It is really dense with nutrients though I've not tried it.
Pets / Re: Have You Noticed How Alsatians Are Very Picky With Food? by 1000angstroms(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eveezy:

Oo nice, that is cool, you avoid trouble
My dog rejects all food except chicken, pork, or beef with rice, no salt or condiments.
That is how I suffer to cook for him everyday just that I augment with supplements but am saving to buy bully max for him.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Have You Noticed How Alsatians Are Very Picky With Food? by 1000angstroms(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
tobilavish:
Beautiful dog........ Love the mask
Is it a male or a female
Male, 6 months
Pets / Re: Have You Noticed How Alsatians Are Very Picky With Food? by 1000angstroms(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eveezy:

Y do u call it a mix? The white on d chest? Looks really good tho, apart from that white, I don’t see the mix
I was playing safe, I can remember that if I were to say just GSD, some of these ITK will start using some derogatory words on my dog and I just don't want such attention.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Have You Noticed How Alsatians Are Very Picky With Food? by 1000angstroms(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2019
tobilavish:
what mix??..............
Pics

Pets / Re: Have You Noticed How Alsatians Are Very Picky With Food? by 1000angstroms(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
My gsd mix does same, totally rejected the diamond naturals for large breed dry food I bought for him, am finding it hard to cook almost every time for him cos I don't want to buy another and he rejects it.
Celebrities / Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jobless youths

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2019
He dehydrated the fish by osmosis same way an earthworm dies after coming in contact with salt
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by 1000angstroms(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Can u even listen to yourself. U sound retarded. Did he study economics in school? He's not an economic expert and didnt claim to be one, so shut up. Theres something they call specialization oga. He's doing very well in his field and u can attest to it, infact he's got for himself a feat u can't boast of till enternity plus your children unborn. Festus keyamo earned the ministerial appointments and he's doing well for himself. What have u to show for yourself. He's building a legacy and you're denigrating him. Una never see anything e go continue to whip una as$ for court, till u'all have sense.
The way you make trivial things personal makes me believe you were either born through abortion or your mother had miscarriage to have you.
Phones / Re: Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria by 1000angstroms(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mediatek ❌
Display �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.