Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (49367 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by swizz01(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2012
I dnt tink dere's an issue here cz it jst depends on †ђξ personality of †ђξ gal ure i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ with....even if U̶̲̥̅̊ get in2 a gal of her late twenties U̶̲̥̅̊ can stil av issues....U̶̲̥̅̊ b late twenties aπϑ date a girl of her early twenties...!!!!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2012
NLanders broke d record of majority givin heartfelt n Intelligent contributions ds time. No beafing, no hater. I'm loving it, KUDOs 2 y'all.

I actually hv a girl of 21yr though i'm in mid-20s, i'll tell U it's been rigirous. Ds girl is beautiful n very intelligent, she's averagely social, cool-headed n nt dsrespectful. Bt she's nt takin tinz serious yet. I call ha superstar cuz she's gt a lot of admirers -receives calls every minutes. As a fyn boi, i'm also nt makn mysef cheap.
The thing is, sometyms ago me too dont hv any plan 2 gt commited till I hv sampled enuf gals. kno wat d result is? Ladies of my age n a lil more are more fun 2 chill out wt than d smallies. Only patience n maturity cn win em over.

But i still hv a female friend dt gt wedded @age 22. Believe it, she's mature! Maturity doesn't alwyz come wt age, bt age decides some other tyms.
Im strolling outta here, any nice lady blow me a kiss b4 i walk out.

1 Like

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Ardedaryor(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2012
d issue dey tayer me self
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by mikeuz(m): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2012
9ce thread, I think have learnt enough here.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by ektbear: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2012
bashr8: that age group is the worst for a guy hoping to settle, they lack respect, run their mouth a lot and dont understand what commitment is,they dont know what they want yet and cant understand right from left. at that age they are still attracted to yopie yopie, party ,baseball hat wizkid kind of guys thats why most guys either marry their age mate or wait till their 31 ,32 to marry a girl that is at least 25 or 26. its hard to find a cool headed ones that have matured , the worse is if she is still a student or in nysc she will be bleeping her school mates or school boyfriend while your at the side tongue

Lol. This I did not know. Na wa for these early 20s naija girls
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Dipwater(m): 1:02am On Jul 27, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmn well well
Most girls at that age are freaking crazy and wuldnt be ready for marriage but there are exceptions
I wuld not say much cuz am impressed with the replies from the guys in the haus ,acidtalk nailed it. so friend give it a critical thot b4 u make up ur mind
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by EASY39(m): 1:31am On Jul 27, 2012
[quote author=ledafaze]Guys (Male and Female),

If I should refer this to a friend, someone will reply saying I should just paint myself straight...

I need your advice here... I am a single guy in his late twenties and I truly believe in having at least a relationship that will be up to 18 months. Lately, my interests has been in ladies of early twenties... Like 20, 21, 22 and I rarely have taste for the older ones.

I need advice from others that have gone through this about going into it or not. W
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by xyloxloto(m): 1:41am On Jul 27, 2012
@EASY 39

girls between (18-23)are like a n.a..ked hire tension wire,you know what will happen if you touch a n.a.k.ed live wire.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by shilling(f): 1:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Hmmm, tough one. Some things that have been said is quite true. I'm 21 and some of my friends/acquaintance are mature and some are the typical 21 yr old college party girl.

Like others have said, it depends on the individual. I'm 21 but I guess I'm old at heart cos I love cleaning, baking, cooking, etc. I'm like my siblings mum haha. I also own my own business. But let's face it, I'm 21 so I also love the occasional party, love traveling when I feel like and hanging out with my friends whenever I want. I'm def not ready to settle down and get married and that goes for my friends.

Like I said, it depends on the girl so her age should not scare u. Get a girl who is mature and ready to settle down although it goes without saying that it might be harder to find in the early 20s age range.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 27, 2012
tEsLim: You must be prepared to wear tin skin tight jeans and dress like wizkid or iceprince with backpack.

LMAO.... grin

I am in my late twenties as well and have never dated a girl in that age range, not even when I was younger. I always attract older women. undecided
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by oliidell(m): 2:48am On Jul 27, 2012
Viewing this topic: barba, saxywale(m), viperman, Judexman(m), mollytinrox(f), lindaomoruyi, Doriente, chigsmith

By 2:45 am. Una no de sleep?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 27, 2012
oliidell: Viewing this topic: barba, saxywale(m), viperman, Judexman(m), mollytinrox(f), lindaomoruyi, Doriente, chigsmith

By 2:45 am. Una no de sleep?

U nko, u be winch?lolz
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 27, 2012
LOL @ all you ladies in your early 20s. e sora yin o. Behave yourselves lmao.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by ICEMAN(m): 3:32am On Jul 27, 2012
Bro,
I concur with 70% - 80% of the posters on this thread. The only addition I have for U is to give her the best whipping(sex) of her life. Use all your experience from when you started playing with Machester United to when U were on loan to Real Madrid. Then show her you now play for Chelsea. Be nice and let her go or if she's being a dumbass then show her the door.When she don waka finish if U're still interested no worry "she go holla @ her boy". Then it's Ur decision.Okafor's Law is 85% applicable.Nuff said!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Decryptor(m): 3:33am On Jul 27, 2012
freecocoa: Ha! See problem o.

Thank God my boo doesn't think like most of the guys on here.
How old are you and how old is your "boo"?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by musajohn80: 3:47am On Jul 27, 2012
@OP, If you are in for immediate marriage it may be very difficult to get a girl of that age bracket. They tend to love guys who have no plans for marriage. The thought of getting "hooked" to a man for ever frightens them like "HIV attack". That is the more reason they hang out with their mates, thinking life will be fun all the way, but when they get to 25+ the young guys would have all disappeared, because most guys at 25 will be faced with trying to sort out their life after school and wont be ready to hear anything marriage. I personally experienced having so much pretty "chicks" way back in school but after service em boyz ben-johnson go dey hustle and all the girls rearranged their lives with other men. I believe it's just a cycle with few exceptions!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 27, 2012
I have to agree with some of these posters though.
@20/21 I wasn't really serious. . . . even now, I'm just in time to test the waters, not in it to win it. I can't speak for everyone, ofcourse.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 27, 2012
chic2pimp: [size=15pt]IMMATURITY!!!!
[/size]

Ofcourse as with all things, they is always going to be an exception to the rule.
However more often than, most Girls at that age are quite truthfully Immature. It's that simple

Immaturity? I wouldn't go that far to say immaturity is the cause.
I mean c'mon, which girl at 20-23 wants to get saddled up with husbands and kids
We're talking about students and graduates who are still exploring career options.
Many are matured, but they're still exploring.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by AdeniyiA(m): 4:33am On Jul 27, 2012
Sijo01: I dont see the issue here! undecided
how old are you?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by benky(m): 4:36am On Jul 27, 2012
i ave dated a gurl dt ws 21 and am nw dating a gurl dats 20..the 2 of dem ar exact opposite of each other..d 21 ws d typical i dnt care whre u get d mony from i jst want to flex..finds a way of dmanding 4 bucks evry 2wks..when she collects d mon,d way she says tnk u tels u d mony is nt enof..while d 20yr old is swt n 9ce..wen u give her a dime she wants to knw whre d mony is coming from..redy to b wif me tru dificult tyms..ds age range of gurls ar slightly immature it takes alot of patience..ie.turnin a blind eye on sme certain issues..it wld take @ least 3yrs b4 mariage to groom dem proply...my personal opinion though..
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by MrOldskoolJP(m): 4:40am On Jul 27, 2012
Funny enuf am in d same shoes,ryt now am datin a gal dat is 18 n am 25 n folks dis babe na case o so I advice d poster 2 employ so much patience n tenderness bt b ready 4 multiple tantrums,insults n irrational decisions bt sure ur in 4 a GREAT n WONDERFUL sex life
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by AdeniyiA(m): 4:53am On Jul 27, 2012
foyeks2001:

So women are now left-overs...am sure u have sister,aunties and am sure u r gonna have enuf female children...mtchewww
when most of u sleep wt every dick n harry. smh . some av bcom dumpsites,infact am gonna strongly insist on d 'wholeness' and 'intactness' of my 'would-be...(22-25)' .NO LEFTOVER. gosh!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Akbee(m): 4:54am On Jul 27, 2012
Wots all dis for?wonder why guys like u r on nairaland.u shud av ignored this post if u cudnt profer solution to his prob.mind u no be only u kt punnies,got much of it but dont wana blow my trumpet.
M M M: Op

What u need is punnnnies undecided

Relax I will supply u my leftover cool
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Nigerian gals don suffer 4 Nland,,,,,,@poster_i ope u dnt regret ds ur deadline of a thing_ur nt God,except u want ur own wil 2 be done nt Gods'
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 27, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

when most of u sleep wt every dick n harry. smh . some av bcom dumpsites,infact am gonna strongly insist on d 'wholeness' and 'intactness' of my 'would-be...(22-25)' .NO LEFTOVER. gosh!
And i ope ur own 'wholenes' and 'intactnes' is unquestionable?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by MrOldskoolJP(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2012
ICEMAN: Bro,
I concur with 70% - 80% of the posters on this thread. The only addition I have for U is to give her the best whipping(sex) of her life. Use all your experience from when you started playing with Machester United to when U were on loan to Real Madrid. Then show her you now play for Chelsea. Be nice and let her go or if she's being a dumbass then show her the door.When she don waka finish if U're still interested no worry "she go holla @ her boy". Then it's Ur decision.Okafor's Law is 85% applicable.Nuff said!

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz iceman u jst took d keys 4 my my fone,u said ita ll,SEX is d ideal,mayb as u d play 4 Chelsea dnt fail 2 remind her dat Barca n Man City r bidin 4 u so Bleep her wella make she confirm say u wan finish ur career 4 middle east as d highest paid player(fucker)
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 27, 2012
cool
shilling: Hmmm, tough one. Some things that have been said is quite true. I'm 21 and some of my friends/acquaintance are mature and some are the typical 21 yr old college party girl.

Like others have said, it depends on the individual. I'm 21 but I guess I'm old at heart cos I love cleaning, baking, cooking, etc. I'm like my siblings mum haha. I also own my own business. But let's face it, I'm 21 so I also love the occasional party, love traveling when I feel like and hanging out with my friends whenever I want. I'm def not ready to settle down and get married and that goes for my friends.

Like I said, it depends on the girl so her age should not scare u. Get a girl who is mature and ready to settle down although it goes without saying that it might be harder to find in the early 20s age range.
At poster_u hv a wife here already and she is jst 21! cheesy
shilling: Hmmm, tough one. Some things that have been said is quite true. I'm 21 and some of my friends/acquaintance are mature and some are the typical 21 yr old college party girl.

At poster_u hv a wife here already and she is jst 21!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by phemmy1987: 5:24am On Jul 27, 2012
It is nt advisable to go 4 such ladies cos their little age or small brain will definitely damage d relationship in d long run.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by AdeniyiA(m): 5:27am On Jul 27, 2012
no single philosophy is applicable to all human being,cos we were created differently n dts wat makes d world excitin n nt boring.i knew a girl,19, who was more knowledgeable abt marital responsibities dn anoda one of 27. it all boil down to; upbringing,parental factors e.g separated or not etc, enviroment,peer grp,personal devpt etc.it takes a man wt enuf marital knowl n undstdn to detect a gud wife material.is she homey,focus,prudent,saves,talks abt d future?etc. dis ar signs of ladies wt gud bckgrd

1 Like

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by ashdre: 5:32am On Jul 27, 2012
I jst broke up with one. @OP As others have said, they believe they stil have an ample time.Don't expect 100 pecent maturity 4rm dem.Gudluck
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by AdeniyiA(m): 5:34am On Jul 27, 2012
chidyhels:
And i ope ur own 'wholenes' and 'intactnes' is unquestionable?
your view/comment or a question?
well 100%
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by born2boink(m): 5:43am On Jul 27, 2012
Thank God I am not searching and I don't need any street babe

It is not easy dating girls at twenties but patience wins all battle, let her be,let her live and if she should to leave,let her leave! And if you want to play your game,play it wisely, I don't have two girlfriends and if I ever want to Bleep, I Bleep club girls without number sharing contacts and been with my girlfriend since 2007,not easy but patient and understand plus never beat a woman, show caring with little you have and worriless because your future is in your hand, not hers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.