Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 (18856 Views)

How To Unbrick Your Verizon Gs3 SCH_1535 / Samsung Gs3 / Htc One X+ Vs Samsung Gs3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lumia 900 a great phone so good and better than Iphone 4s, SGS3, OneX. Microsoft and Nokia are GIVING IT OUT F.R.E.E of charge.

What do u guys say?

The Consumer is the judge when it comes to sales
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
see the way you guys are trouncing chucky grin
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S III.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by charlsecy4(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
aze: Lumia 900 is a SUPERIOR FEATURE phone from Nokia. It is essentially in the same class with phones like Asha 305, 303,Tecno 9, etc.

Definitely, you know nothing about phones.
Please, in your own interest, get to know what a feature phone is here: http://mobiletechnologybits..com/2011/12/types-of-gsm-mobile-phones.html

Find more about Nokia Lumia 900 here: http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_900-4578.php
and Galaxy here: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-4238.php
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
aze: Lumia 900 a great phone so good and better than Iphone 4s, SGS3, OneX. Microsoft and Nokia are GIVING IT OUT F.R.E.E of charge.

What do u guys say?

The Consumer is the judge when it comes to sales

I really don't understand your problem.
I put the issue of pricing to rest on page 1.
Go back and read it again, then if you have issues you can come for clarification.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by walcolm(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
jedisco:

I don't know why you find it so difficult to see somethings.
[b]I don't have a lumia device [/b]but from what you and your folks displayed on the android vs symbian thread, I'm more than convinced that those apps are more than catered for. Also, giving the fact that wp has more effective apps than symbian which they achieved within a shorter period.

If you're still confused on the availability of HD games and xbox live games, Google and wp market place should clear your doubts.

Finally, I've stated it severally that I'm in no mood to compare the two phones and you're not going to push me into doing that. But I assure you that each phone has its pros and cons when compared to the other.

OMG...you dont even have the Lumia and you are here making noise all over the place?

it figures
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
walcolm:

OMG...you dont even have the Lumia and you are here making noise all over the place?

it figures

I don't need to have a lumia to know when novices spew lies around.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by kobikwelu(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
samsung for me anytime.....
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by gogomotet: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
jedisco:

Though I use a Nokia phone, I'm not a so much of a blind fan and I appreciate good stuff when I see them.

With WP7.8 lumia 900 may have some minor restraints but so does apple which still sells millions of phones and tablets.

So let me just show you your errors
1. There is no such thing as a flagship for all smartphones

2. You must be a novice in the smartphone world to call Nokias windows phone flagship a superior feature phone.

3. You should rather list those things you can do with the GSIII that lumia can't achieve. You can also refer to the android vs symbian thread where after 7 pages, nobody could mention any tangible app not on symbian out of the 450,000.

4. I don't understand how you must constantly be with your laptop and charger to use lumia 900

5. Yes lumia 900 may currently have some minor restrictions, but so does apple. And Nokia has promised to look into some of those in future updates.

Next time you want to compare phones, try to list the strong points and weak points of both phones so you don't appear as a fanboy.

Also, I haven't said which is better. I just pointed out obvious lies in your post.
For me to say which is better, the op would have to say what he wants in a phone. I might even recommend a BB phone or a feature phone depending on his needs.

Just for the record, I'm not a novice as far as smartphones are concerned so if you want to reply, do your research well or don't bother.
abeg u no get point at all. All these ur long english u still have nothin 2 say with all ur criticism u still have no point against d guy so which one is d best 4 u? Oga. U re even d novice here u know nothing of d two phones and criticizing someone dat layed down d properties 4 u to learn. Abeg go learn manners and seun I recommend a section 4 mannerism.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by texazzpete(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
chucky234: You were one of the first people to buy SGS3 in Nigeria but I was one of the few people that imported the SGS3 into Nigeria,do you see how stu:pid you are?

Galaxy S3 was released May 29th in Europe...I bought mine in Central London less than a week later. I didn't have to wait to 'import' it. I exported myself grin
But this argument is immaterial, isn't it? I had my GS3 before you and I've used a GS3 longer than you have. So STFU.

chucky234:
You claimed to have used all iphones,SGS3 and One X without evidence, but I said I have used them and you can find evidence on the NL phone ad section.

I started the 'iPhone killer apps section' thread...you know, the one that has been stickied in the Phone section since forever. That thread has since surpassed 100 pages of solid discussion before It was reposted anew in line with Nairaland's rules. The initial post I made showed Playstation emulators running on the first generation iPhone from 2007. On Nairaland I was well known as one of the most fervent proponents of the iPhone in the early years.
When I bought my One X, it was still yet to reach Nigeria in large quantities. I posted a Photo of it in the 'Android, Anyone' section. Anyone can easily verify that.
WHen I sold my One X and got the Galaxy S III, I announced it on the Android thread...and everyone who knows me knows I have loads of similar gadgets.

Bottom line is, I have extensive hands-on experience with most of the tech i talk about...and unlike you I can easily comprehend written English.

chucky234:
I have been importing high-tech phones for over five years and has been one of the consistence sellers on NL for the past three whole years,I just bought 20 pieces of the Samsung galaxy pocket from Samsung at the rate of N18,900 per unit then decided ti sell them out to NLanders for N17,000 per unit.
I have sold laptops on NL at unbelievable prices that's because I was the West Africa sales manager for an American tech company for three years and you foolishly think my appointment was a fluke.
So tell me what makes you think you know jack about tech

So you sell gadgets. Big deal. So do nearly 5000 other sellers in Ikeja computer village. It doesn't make you knowledgeable in that subject matter at all!
I may not be all-knowing about tech, but I can easily see from your comments that you're hopelessly behind and absolutely clueless on how to separate manufacturer spin from real-world performance.

chucky234:

You keep talking about 2gb RAM and GPU and CPU, benchmark and yet claimed to know shit about tech,I still repeat that the One X is a better phone. If you mention benchmark PI then take the One S as it flop both the One X and S3 in that regard.

There's a reason the One S is not the HTC flagship device. It has better CPU performance than the One X but falls measurably behind the Galaxy S III's Exynos chip. As far as GPU performance is concerned, Galaxy S III (Exynos Mali 400) > One X (Tegra 3) > One S (Adreno 225)

As I said before, you don't know what you're talking about.

chucky234:
All your empty ideas were copied from the internet where junkies analyzed phones they never thave the opportunity to use,my argument are solely based on user experience.

So reviewers at TheVerge, CNET, Engadget, Anandtech et al didn't have the opportunity to use the GSIII and the One X? Hilarious.
Shebi you said you have access to the phones na? Oya, run all the standard benchmark suites (vellamo, Sunspider, Antutu etc) and report your findings here. I'll show you that your rhetoric is as empty as your skull.

chucky234:
Sure, the S III has a bigger battery (2100mAh), but
the Exynos chipset clearly lacks the extra
power-saving core of Tegra 3 while the One X has a power-saving fifth core to backup its battery which guarantee a long usage duration.
The polycarbonate boby of the HTC One X eclipsed the glossy plastic body of the S3, the HTC sense UI is amazing.
The music experience on the One X with the Dr. Dre beat audio earpiece is unrivalled not even the Samsung TouchWiz can beat the Sense UI, the 3D performance of the One S is also better than the One X and S3.

chucky234:
All your empty ideas were copied from the internet where junkies analyzed phones they never thave the opportunity to use,my argument are solely based on user experience.
Sure, the S III has a bigger battery (2100mAh), but
the Exynos chipset clearly lacks the extra
power-saving core of Tegra 3 while the One X has a power-saving fifth core to backup its battery which guarantee a long usage duration.

LMAO! Another sheep who bought Nvidia's BS. As far as battery life is concerned, the tegra 3 powered One X is by far the weakest of all the flagship devices. Go read the Anandtech review...the Snapdragon S4 North American variant absolutely destroys the Tegra 3 variant in battery life terms. The Galaxy S III has a bigger battery with a more efficient SoC so it delivers a much better battery life.

It's not hard to see why. The GS III's Exynos chip is manufactured using a 32nm process, compared to the S4's 28nm process. tegra 3 comes in at a larger 40nm process. I'm sure I do not need to explain the correlation between manufacturing process and heat generation and hence battery life to you, o great techie cheesy

chucky234:
The polycarbonate boby of the HTC One X eclipsed the glossy plastic body of the S3, the HTC sense UI is amazing.
The music experience on the One X with the Dr. Dre beat audio earpiece is unrivalled not even the Samsung TouchWiz can beat the Sense UI, the 3D performance of the One S is also better than the One X and S3.

The One X looks better than the GS III, but then we're discussing PERFORMANCE here, aren't we? Any advantages of looks the One X has over the GSIII are negated by the lack of expandable storage options and the non-removable battery.

Finally, the 3D performance of the One S is the worst of the bunch (Adreno 225). the Tegra 3 in the One X is quite good, but it is substantially outclassed by the quad core Mali-400 in the Galaxy S III. Heck, the GSIII's GPU even beats out the GPU in the iPhone 4S...and that was way better than Tegra 3 on its own.

In Summary, you do not know what you're talking about you newbie. Selling phones is no substitute for actually understanding what you read on the Internet. Please refrain from arguing with me or 4llerbuntu and you will learn.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by opestein: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
jedisco:

I'm not trying to sound intelligent. I'm just telling you what I know.

I don't base what I say on reviews or specs sheet but on real life usability. Infact I've only read the full reviews of two phones- Nokia 701 and 808.

I don't know where you got that most nokia apps are less than 1mb in size, maybe the last nokia you used was in 2007 but that is wrong and unimportant.
What I was trying to say is that android is built in such a way that it requires much more ram to run smoothly. An app that may take 1mb while running on some platforms will take more than twice of that to run on android cos thats the way the os is.

ON THE ISSUE OF 50MB GAMES, I NOT IMPRESSED. I WZ EXPECTING YOU TO SAY 1GB TO WOW ME. LIKE I SAID, THE VIDEOS I WZ REFERRING TO SHOWS THE PHONE RUNNING SEVERAL HD GAMES WHICH ARE WELL OVER 100MB IN SIZE AND A HOST OF OTHER APPS, AND STILL RUNNING SMOOTHLY.

Apple became so popular cos they were able to give the best user experience on a phone and not necessarily the best specs. All this talk about quad core means nothing to the average phone user. People want a phone that just works which is what apple gave. ios is still one of the best os around. The only problem is that its overpriced and not too flexible.
What I'm expecting you to say is whether the quad core htc one x is smother than other dual or single core 512mb ram devices. Afterall SGS III with dual core has proved to be smother and faster than the quad core one x.

I have no problem comparing lumia with other phones, but what I want you to do is to understand and interpret the specs.
You said the standard they bring is too low. But remember that the last time you were not able to prove that in 7 pages, so why not stick to what you can prove.

Lastly, if your every move at making the galaxy look superior is by attacking lumia, then you're just a fanboy. I expect you to put up the pros and cons of both.
dude,u dey vex me oo.i play gta 3 of 512mb,pes 2012 162mb,gangstar hd 252mb,ashpalt hd 170mb and my multitasking still dey run smoothly u con say u dey run 100mb game 4 symbiam,abeg go throw dat shit away cos na pentium 1 u dey carry 4 hand.d highest mb game u get 4 symbiam na 256 mb(asphalt hd).symbiam na trash na d reason dey go die (i dont mean nokia) 4 2016
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by opestein: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
jedisco:

I don't base what I say on reviews or specs sheet but on real life usability. Infact I've only read the full reviews of two phones- Nokia 701 and 808.

I don't know where you got that most nokia apps are less than 1mb in size, maybe the last nokia you used was in 2007 but that is wrong and unimportant.
What I was trying to say is that android is built in such a way that it requires much more ram to run smoothly. An app that may take 1mb while running on some platforms will take more than twice of that to run on android cos thats the way the os is.

On the issue of 50mb games, I'm not impressed. I wz expecting you to say 1gb to wow me. Like I said, the videos I wz referring to shows the phone running several HD games which are well over 100mb in size and a host of other apps, and still running smoothly.

Apple became so popular cos they were able to give the best user experience on a phone and not necessarily the best specs. All this talk about quad core means nothing to the average phone user. People want a phone that just works which is what apple gave. ios is still one of the best os around. The only problem is that its overpriced and not too flexible.
What I'm expecting you to say is whether the quad core htc one x is smother than other dual or single core 512mb ram devices. Afterall SGS III with dual core has proved to be smother and faster than the quad core one x.

I have no problem comparing lumia with other phones, but what I want you to do is to understand and interpret the specs.
You said the standard they bring is too low. But remember that the last time you were not able to prove that in 7 pages, so why not stick to what you can prove.

Lastly, if your every move at making the galaxy look superior is by attacking lumia, then you're just a fanboy. I expect you to put up the pros and cons of both.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by opestein: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
jedisco:

On the issue of 50mb games, I'm not impressed. I wz expecting you to say 1gb to wow me. Like I said, the videos I wz referring to shows the phone running several HD games which are well over 100mb in size and a host of other apps, and still running smoothly.

Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
jedisco:

Though I use a Nokia phone, I'm not a so much of a blind fan and I appreciate good stuff when I see them.

With WP7.8 lumia 900 may have some minor restraints but so does apple which still sells millions of phones and tablets.

So let me just show you your errors
1. There is no such thing as a flagship for all smartphones

2. You must be a novice in the smartphone world to call Nokias windows phone flagship a superior feature phone.

3. You should rather list those things you can do with the GSIII that lumia can't achieve. You can also refer to the android vs symbian thread where after 7 pages, nobody could mention any tangible app not on symbian out of the 450,000.

4. I don't understand how you must constantly be with your laptop and charger to use lumia 900

5. Yes lumia 900 may currently have some minor restrictions, but so does apple. And Nokia has promised to look into some of those in future updates.

Next time you want to compare phones, try to list the strong points and weak points of both phones so you don't appear as a fanboy.

Also, I haven't said which is better. I just pointed out obvious lies in your post.
For me to say which is better, the op would have to say what he wants in a phone. I might even recommend a BB phone or a feature phone depending on his needs.

Just for the record, I'm not a novice as far as smartphones are concerned so if you want to reply, do your research well or don't bother.
After reading point 3, I had to scroll back up to see who the writer is. Lo and behold, the constructive jedisco. You go school so tay you enter book. I love it when brilliant people spit verifiable knowledge to bleach ignorance.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by MrTA(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
its the S3, its probably currently the best smartphone ever. its a great device.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by Sike(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Noted!
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by blackweaver(m): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2012
texazzpete:
In Summary, you do not know what you're talking about you newbie. Selling phones is no substitute for actually understanding what you read on the Internet. Please refrain from arguing with me or 4llerbuntu and you will learn.

This guy you wicked o, see how you just finished the guy sha.

on another note i always thought you were a winphone/ios fan, just saying
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by puskin: 1:25am On Aug 01, 2012
texazzpete:
When I bought my One X, it was still yet to reach Nigeria in large quantities. I posted a Photo of it in the 'Android, Anyone' section. Anyone can easily verify that.
WHen I sold my One X and got the Galaxy S III, I announced it on the Android thread...and everyone who knows me knows I have loads of similar gadgets.

grin grin grin grin grin The only person I know dat bought a brand new high end...android fone and rooted it that same day....e no even say make U test the stock ROM sef. even people on XDA don't do it.....choi

@chucky234......of all the people on NL U see to argue with about high end fones...its texazzpete
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by blackweaver(m): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2012
jedisco:
The lumia series have managed to double sales quarter-on-quarter since its release from 1 to 4 million which no other phone achieved during their launch. This is quite impressive considering it has been only available in few markets.

you do realise samsung shipped 10 million galaxy s3 phones in less than 2 months - that's more than twice the number of lumia phones sold last quarter
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by walcolm(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2012
jedisco:

I don't need to have a lumia to know when novices spew lies around.

i'm beginning to think you're just a roadside gsm engineer looking for information you can use to deceive people who fall into your hands so you can sound intelligent to them

you're just a BIG fraud angry

even chucky could lay claim to fame by selling the devices but you, you got nothing and you're arguing cluelessly

why don't you copy and paste some of the things people have said the Lumia can do and let me crush you with better implementation of every single one of them from my S3 and then show you those things the S3 can do that no other device in the world can do as of today!!!
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by walcolm(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2012
blink182: After reading point 3, I had to scroll back up to see who the writer is. Lo and behold, the constructive jedisco. You go school so tay you enter book. I love it when brilliant people spit verifiable knowledge to bleach ignorance.

you've been conned by jedisco..sorry o
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2012
@all why isn't [color=#006600]blackberry discussed about? they have bold 5, bold 6 and porshe. Aren't they smartphones?[/color]
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by garbigarba: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2012
@op if you want a smooth, fluid easy to use and extremely practical device go for the lumia 900... It is a beautiful device to use... I presently use an iphone 4 and a lumia 900. Trust me you wont regret it.
On the other hand, the sgs3 is also a good device that packs way to much power than necessary and the os is not the best in its league, its awfully fragmented... Even with the millions of apps they can boast of in their appstore, more than half wont work on your device....
Conclusion : if you're not a geek you wont enjoy the sgs3.... And note, everything that can be done on the sgs3 can be done on the lumia 900.

And thanks guys for derailing the thread and making it a comparison between one x and sgs3.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by garbigarba: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2012
[/font][/b]
ollah1: [b]@all why isn't [color=#006600]blackberry discussed about? they have bold 5, bold 6 and porshe. Aren't they smartphones?[/color]
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
ollah1: @all why isn't [color=#006600]blackberry discussed about? they have bold 5, bold 6 and porshe. Aren't they smartphones?[/color]
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!
ollah1: @all why isn't [color=#006600]blackberry discussed about? they have bold 5, bold 6 and porshe. Aren't they smartphones?[/color]
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!
BLACKBERRY!!!!!!! In the same thread as sgs3, one X and lumia 900.
Whats wrong with you.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by blackweaver(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2012

because the discussion is between lumia 900 and galaxy s3, you want a discussion on bb then go start your own discussion
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by xtremeidea(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
The Biggest Problem i have with Nokia is that their Memory capacity is low compared to what Samsung is throwing to the market!

Imagine Lumina having 512 MB RAM. thats so bad. cnt Nokia make a 1gb Ram fone
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
gogomotet: abeg u no get point at all. All these ur long english u still have nothin 2 say with all ur criticism u still have no point against d guy so which one is d best 4 u? Oga. U re even d novice here u know nothing of d two phones and criticizing someone dat layed down d properties 4 u to learn. Abeg go learn manners and seun I recommend a section 4 mannerism.

What you said is typical of a fanboy. Like you all have learnt to say 'android is better because its better' and when people try to task your thought process, you go blank and start throwing insults.

I'm not here to state which phone is better for me but for the op depending on his needs which he has failed to list.
I have recommended BBs to alot of people and even told some to sell their androids, symbians e.t.c and buy a BB and they have always been thankful.

I don't know whether understanding this is so hard for you guys that your best phone is the one that meets your needs most.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by SexyOnyii(f): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nokia Lumia 900? is not even close, u cant compare nokia to Samsung, nokia lumia is just a baby to My Samsung Galaxy S3 gerrit!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin campare Galaxy S3 with HTC One X
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
opestein: dude,u dey vex me oo.i play gta 3 of 512mb,pes 2012 162mb,gangstar hd 252mb,ashpalt hd 170mb and my multitasking still dey run smoothly u con say u dey run 100mb game 4 symbiam,abeg go throw dat shit away cos na pentium 1 u dey carry 4 hand.d highest mb game u get 4 symbiam na 256 mb(asphalt hd).symbiam na trash na d reason dey go die (i dont mean nokia) 4 2016

Next time endeavour to read, understand before replying.
But let me explain this to you:
He was trying to say that the multitasking involved small files and games and I was saying that it was false.
Moreover, I said over 100mb not 100mb because I consider anything about 75 to 100mb and above as a large size game.

And to clear some of your lies,
Eternal legacy is about 300mb and installs in about 500mb, dungeon hunter about 305mb and also installs in about 500mb, adventures of tintin is about 1GB.

I'm not here to compare games or their sizes (as some of my best games are about 5mb) but to dispel your lies.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
blackweaver:

you do realise samsung shipped 10 million galaxy s3 phones in less than 2 months - that's more than twice the number of lumia phones sold last quarter

I don't like repeating myself over and over again.
Go back to page 1 where I finished with this matter.

But how many phones were you expecting it to sell?
Do you think people are so eager to use their money to try out new stuff?
Go and find out how the galaxy series and iphone grew until they were able to get the much needed image?
In comparison to the two above, lumia is doing very well.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
blink182: After reading point 3, I had to scroll back up to see who the writer is. Lo and behold, the constructive jedisco. You go school so tay you enter book. I love it when brilliant people spit verifiable knowledge to bleach ignorance.

Man thanks for coming to my rescue before these blank annoying fellows give me some disease.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
walcolm:

i'm beginning to think you're just a roadside gsm engineer looking for information you can use to deceive people who fall into your hands so you can sound intelligent to them

you're just a BIG fraud angry

even chucky could lay claim to fame by selling the devices but you, you got nothing and you're arguing cluelessly

why don't you copy and paste some of the things people have said the Lumia can do and let me crush you with better implementation of every single one of them from my S3 and then show you those things the S3 can do that no other device in the world can do as of today!!!

Is it that you're never tired of being disgraced?
You want this to be the 4th time you would get some trashing from me?

I have replied you on this issue on the symbian vs android thread, but let me still hammer it down into your head.

I have said it severally that I'm not here to compare the two phones but to point out lies spewed by novices like you. Even if I'm going to do a comparison, it would be done on the basis of user preference
If you think galaxy is better for you then give reasons in accordance with your needs and just don't say its better because its better or because lumia sucks.

Lastly, since you're so eager to do a comparison, why not start by comparing the metro (wp) UI to that of android and ios. That would help me to really gauge your smartphone know-how

But just out of curiosity, can you tell me those thingS that galaxy s3 can do that no other device can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opting Out From Etisalat's Ring Back Tune / How Are You Preparing For Dec 1 New Data Rates? / Charging New Phone For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.