Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 (18853 Views)

How To Unbrick Your Verizon Gs3 SCH_1535 / Samsung Gs3 / Htc One X+ Vs Samsung Gs3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
xtremeidea: The Biggest Problem i have with Nokia is that their Memory capacity is low compared to what Samsung is throwing to the market!

Imagine Lumina having 512 MB RAM. thats so bad. cnt Nokia make a 1gb Ram fone

Are you just interested in seeing 1GB and being satisfied? Next year it turns to 2GB and then 3GB and so on.

Have you bothered to ask yourself whether that 512mb on lumia or even ios delivers?

See there are basically two ways to solve memory issues on phones. One is to increase the ram stupidly, the other is to optimize the os to be resource efficient and then increase the ram or core speed if need be.

I don't know about you but I prefer the 2nd option.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
SexyOnyii: Nokia Lumia 900? is not even close, u cant compare nokia to Samsung, nokia lumia is just a baby to My Samsung Galaxy S3 gerrit!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin campare Galaxy S3 with HTC One X

Sometimes you people make me purge with these statements.

If I ask you why, I'm almost certain you would go blank but don't bother cos I don't have such time.

But FYI I think a certain Chinese company has made a 2GB quad core device which to you would be the most powerful. Next year it would be 4GB God knows how many cores device and you would still jump and shout most powerful.
Well... If that is what you need, there are people more than willing to give it.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
jedisco:

See there are basically two ways to solve memory issues on phones. One is to increase the ram stupidly, the other is to optimize the os to be resource efficient and then increase the ram or core speed if need be.

I don't know about you but I prefer the 2nd option.

Bros the OS does not need the RAM.

matter of fact if you actually took time to learn what goes on on android, you would know that it follows the linux model of caching apps in RAM for faster access and running. that way it has TRUE MULTITASKING without unnecessary Work.
it may interest you to note that this is the defacto "best practice" mode in tech now and even microsoft have implemented this in windows 8.

thats in contradistinction with your Nokia WP7 thingy that does not multitask at all. you exit an app, it closes. no save states, etc etc.

and for the impact. what was the issue with android before ICS really was that there was little or no hardware acceleration on the GPU. so it seemed to lag when multi apps were utilizing the processor for rendering at once, hence all the bull-crap talk about lag.

that has been solved in ICS and even made better (butter project) in jelly bean. therefore right now Jelly bean is equal to and even better than IOS in that regard, tho im pretty sure IOS 6 will give it a run for its money.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
as for the RAM, the reason for the large sizes is that APPLICATIONS use the RAM. and the Bigger and More Intensive the app is, the More RAM it requires. its similar to the RAM on PC thingy. Photoshop, Video Editing, Autocad tools. 3D modelling tools require more than your average 2GB RAM on windows. funny enough linux runs on as little as 512MB. those apps are not available on it. That would not entitle me to claim that its better, even though pple often do.., like you are..... its FUD

which takes me back to the point i was trying to get across to you before, the reason your WP7 fone seems so smooth and great on that spec of hardware is because there are no apps on that platform sufficient to task it. And the OS itself is not even designed to be able to actually be stressed. The developers dont even bother because the platform itself is very limiting. the APIs are limited and mostly not available.

and to make matters worse, WP8 is like a new re-write of the whole shebang. WP7 apps wont work on wp8, WP8 apps wont work on WP7.

so when you claim the RAM does not matter, or does not make it better, you are comparing apples and oranges. [size=12pt][/size] you are qualified to say that when you run the same number of apps that are equally multi-tasking on both phones. the people who made WP7 are not stupid, they deliberately keep it locked down so you dont. ANDROID GIVES YOU CARTE BLANCHE.

so you see, clearly it does not seem you actually know what you are talking about. get the 5 largest games on that platform and open them at once and see if the fone lags....... oh i forgot, the stupid LUMIA CANNOT EVEN [b]TRULY [/b]MULTITASK.

if android was limited to doing one thing at once too, it would not need more than 384MB RAM. (thats the size on the first android smartfones, and they run ICS and JB too, like the xperia X10i
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
Fact though is that even though i don't want to make this personal.

the truth is you @Jedisco are making sweeping statements with wildly offbase generalizations about technology that you do NOT UNDERSTAND.

i get the fact that from a gullible end user's perspective the LUMIA is such a beautiful solution, but then what sets it apart from for example the K850i or the Nokia S60v5 phones? i daresay a good number of symbian phones are actually in truth much much better than the LUMIA in that regard.

so yes, the lumia is a fine phone, yes its smooth etc etc. but so is my nokia 3310. it also has all the apps i would need. it never lags. does what i want it to do.

if not for the leeway companies have to tag their products any name they want in the guise of marketing, phones like the LUMIA do not actually qualify to be called TOP OF THE RANGE [b]SMART[/b]PHONES.

i repeat, there is nothing smarter in the LUMIA than say SOny Ericsson K850i. there is no difference underneath. just the casing and design differs
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by texazzpete(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
xtremeidea: The Biggest Problem i have with Nokia is that their Memory capacity is low compared to what Samsung is throwing to the market!

Imagine Lumina having 512 MB RAM. thats so bad. cnt Nokia make a 1gb Ram fone

it isn't exactly 'bad'...the iPhone 4S has just 512MB RAM and it runs even smoother than the GS III grin
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by texazzpete(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
4llerbuntu: as for the RAM, the reason for the large sizes is that APPLICATIONS use the RAM. and the Bigger and More Intensive the app is, the More RAM it requires. its similar to the RAM on PC thingy. Photoshop, Video Editing, Autocad tools. 3D modelling tools require more than your average 2GB RAM on windows. funny enough linux runs on as little as 512MB. those apps are not available on it. That would not entitle me to claim that its better, even though pple often do.., like you are..... its FUD

which takes me back to the point i was trying to get across to you before, the reason your WP7 fone seems so smooth and great on that spec of hardware is because there are no apps on that platform sufficient to task it. and the developers dont even bother because the platform itself is very limiting. the APIs are limited and mostly not available.

and to make matters worse, WP8 is like a new re-write of the whole shebang. WP7 apps wont work on wp8, WP8 apps wont work on WP7.

so when you claim the RAM does not matter, or does not make it better, you are comparing apples and oranges. you are qualified to say that when yyou run the same number of apps that are equally multi-tasking on both phones. the people who made WP7 are not stupid, they deliberately keep it locked down so you dont. ANDROID GIVES YOU CARTE BLANCHE.

so you see, clearly it does not seem you actually know what you are talking about. get the 5 largest games on that platform and open them at once and see if the fone lags....... oh i forgot, the stupid LUMIA CANNOT EVEN [b]TRULY [/b]MULTITASK.

if android was limited to doing one thing at once too, it would not need more than 384MB RAM. (thats the size on the first android smartfones, and they run ICS and JB too, like the xperia X10i

C'mon now, so even you are not immune to spreading FUD?

Windows Phone 7.5 (which practically every Windows Phone device runs) has multitasking...implemented in pretty much the same was as Apple's iOS. The last 5 opened application support resume from a 'dehydrated' stage. Just press long on the Back button and it shows a card carousel of your last 5 opened applications. They'll resume from where you left them.

For many consumers, that's a good enough implementation of multitasking. Sadly they havent been able to get many essential apps like Skype to run in the background. lame.

WP7 apps will ALL work on WP8. Stop spreading misinformation na! You guys keep trotting the same WP7 'limitations' list that has been significantly whittled down in WP 7.5 Mango and tango updates. WP 7.8 will bring much more functionality too.

There are large games on WP7.5. They run just fine on 512MB RAM. Last I checked, there's no game on Android that's a visually splendid as Infinity Blade 2...and it runs fine on a 512MB iPhone 4/4S. NOVA 3 runs very well on a 4S too...

As i've said to someone else before, the Adreno GPU in the Lumia 900 is equal in performance to the GPU in the iPhone 4...and that runs Unreal Engine and Unity games pretty well.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
texazzpete:

C'mon now, so even you are not immune to spreading FUD?

Windows Phone 7.5 (which practically every Windows Phone device runs) has multitasking...implemented in pretty much the same was as Apple's iOS. The last 5 opened application support resume from a 'dehydrated' stage. Just press long on the Back button and it shows a card carousel of your last 5 opened applications. They'll resume from where you left them.

For many consumers, that's a good enough implementation of multitasking. Sadly they havent been able to get many essential apps like Skype to run in the background. lame.

WP7 apps will ALL work on WP8. Stop spreading misinformation na! You guys keep trotting the same WP7 'limitations' list that has been significantly whittled down in WP 7.5 Mango and tango updates. WP 7.8 will bring much more functionality too.

There are large games on WP7.5. They run just fine on 512MB RAM. Last I checked, there's no game on Android that's a visually splendid as Infinity Blade 2...and it runs fine on a 512MB iPhone 4/4S. NOVA 3 runs very well on a 4S too...

As i've said to someone else before, the Adreno GPU in the Lumia 900 is equal in performance to the GPU in the iPhone 4...and that runs Unreal Engine and Unity games pretty well.

No they dont. they do a save state and exit. u go back to the cards, it starts the app, loads up its saved state and continues. there are countless articles on this shyte bruv. SO YES< GETTING APPS TO RUN IN THE BACKGROUND LIVE IS WHAT I MEAN, LIKE THE SKYPE EXAMPLE!!!!!!!!! how does this mango implementation differ from the one on the much maligned BB?

That is not regarded as TRUE MULTITASKING, which is my point and which will require more RAM. Android allows this hence the reason why manufacturers put in more RAM, something which my friends here are busy slagging off without understanding it!

SO I'M NOT SPREADING FUD. i think me and u need another of our threads now! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

and are you talking about mango, tango or apollo or whatever name is it your people call them tongue? i delibrately tie my arguments to mango. its apollo that actually nukes a a lot of the kinks and i know these ones do not have any access to the updates.

WP8 actually steps up to the plate, but then guess what! it is going to support more RAM and more CPU Configs!!! so much for the 512 mb argument. if it was so ok on 512, why would they be improving hardware specs.

The GPU is the same with that in iphone yes i agree, IS IT BEING USED IN THE SAME WAY THE ONE IN IPHONE IS BEING USED? NO!!!
can it be used, I do not believe so. not at this moment. maybe with future updates.

NOVA,INFINITY BLADE run on the same hardware in a IPHONE, do they run NOW on a LUMIA? cos it seems i may be out dated lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

These cats start a thread comparing these phones NOW, not what they MAY be capable of doing. then they tell usits better than SGS 3? WTF!!

and you also forget, the nuccas arguing on this thread DO NOT KNOW NADA ABOUT THIS. dude prolly aint even seen the fone before grin grin grin
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by joanana(f): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
4llerbuntu:

No they dont. they do a save state and exit. u go back to the cards, it starts the app, loads up its saved state and continues. there are countless articles on this shyte bruv. SO YES< GETTING APPS TO RUN IN THE BACKGROUND LIVE IS WHAT I MEAN, LIKE THE SKYPE EXAMPLE!!!!!!!!! how does this mango implementation differ from the one on the much maligned BB?

That is not regarded as TRUE MULTITASKING, which is my point and which will require more RAM. Android allows this hence the reason why manufacturers put in more RAM, something which my friends here are busy slagging off without understanding it!

SO I'M NOT SPREADING FUD. i think me and u need another of our threads now! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

and are you talking about mango, tango or apollo or whatever name is it your people call them tongue? i delibrately tie my arguments to mango. its apollo that actually nukes a a lot of the kinks and i know these ones do not have any access to the updates.

WP8 actually steps up to the plate, but then guess what! it is going to support more RAM and more CPU Configs!!! so much for the 512 mb argument. if it was so ok on 512, why would they be improving hardware specs.

The GPU is the same with that in iphone yes i agree, IS IT BEING USED IN THE SAME WAY THE ONE IN IPHONE IS BEING USED? NO!!!
can it be used, I do not believe so. not at this moment. maybe with future updates.

NOVA,INFINITY BLADE run on the same hardware in a IPHONE, do they run NOW on a LUMIA? cos it seems i may be out dated lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

These cats start a thread comparing these phones NOW, not what they MAY be capable of doing. then they tell usits better than SGS 3? WTF!!

and you also forget, the nuccas arguing on this thread DO NOT KNOW NADA ABOUT THIS. dude prolly aint even seen the fone before grin grin grin

4llerbuntu: as for the RAM, the reason for the large sizes is that APPLICATIONS use the RAM. and the Bigger and More Intensive the app is, the More RAM it requires. its similar to the RAM on PC thingy. Photoshop, Video Editing, Autocad tools. 3D modelling tools require more than your average 2GB RAM on windows. funny enough linux runs on as little as 512MB. those apps are not available on it. That would not entitle me to claim that its better, even though pple often do.., like you are..... its FUD

which takes me back to the point i was trying to get across to you before, the reason your WP7 fone seems so smooth and great on that spec of hardware is because there are no apps on that platform sufficient to task it. And the OS itself is not even designed to be able to actually be stressed. The developers dont even bother because the platform itself is very limiting. the APIs are limited and mostly not available.

so when you claim the RAM does not matter, or does not make it better, you are comparing apples and oranges. [size=12pt][/size] you are qualified to say that when you run the same number of apps that are equally multi-tasking on both phones. the people who made WP7 are not stupid, they deliberately keep it locked down so you dont. ANDROID GIVES YOU CARTE BLANCHE.

Love ur response ... Jeese all i need in a fone is right there not the stupid good looking but cant act LUmia 900 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by joanana(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
m loving this thread.......
The Samsung Galaxy S III showed strength in a lot of areas - screen, camera, battery life, GPU performance. It's also the one with the coolest software tricks to offer and even if TouchWiz isn't yet the looker that Sense is, it's far better in its latest iteration that it ever was before. Some people would object to its looks or its PenTile screen, but none of those is actually too big an isse and the Galaxy S III remains arguably the best smartphone on the market. Unfortunately, it's also the most expensive of the four, so making a pick isn't as straightforward as it might have seemed.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by texazzpete(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
4llerbuntu:

You've come again with your revisionist arguments. First you say WP7.5 doesn't save states and doesn't resume from where you left it. Now you claim it saves states but needs to reload.
Do you even know what the phrase 'Save states' means?

Multitasking in WP7 may not be 'TRUE MULTITASKING' per se, but it's an implementation almost exactly the same as what is used in iOS. You can talk on and on about 'true multitasking' but the vast majority of consumers don't care about that. The iPhone sales prove that. Don't forget that Symbian and Windows Mobile had true multitasking way back when Android was still independent of Google.

4llerbuntu:

I use the words 'Windows Phone 7.5'. Everyone should know that means Mango/Tango.

4llerbuntu:

This is just as daft as claiming that if the Galaxy S2 was such a good phone, why did Samsung bother increasing the specs for the S3?

4llerbuntu:
can it be used, I do not believe so. not at this moment. maybe with future updates

I don't understand this. The GPU is being used for UI hardware acceleration and rendering complex 3D games, just like on the iPhone. A whole buttload of the top games on iOS and Android aren't available on WP7 but there are loads of graphically impressive 3D games.

4llerbuntu:

Well, it may be better for his needs. It's cheaper than the GS3, looks way better than the GS3, better sunlight readability, and frankly, the UI looks better than Touchwiz.

Another massive pro for the Lumia 900 is its far better offline GPS navigation functionality. Nokia Drive pretty much wipes the floor with anything on Android.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by puskin: 2:06am On Aug 02, 2012
People that were with popcorn....watching and enjoying the show are now partaking in the show. undecided undecided

Hmmmm......is the popcorn already finished?
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 02, 2012
texazzpete:

In Summary, you do not know what you're talking about you newbie. Selling phones is no substitute for actually understanding what you read on the Internet. Please refrain from arguing with me or 4llerbuntu and you will learn.

lol didn't I say you should take it easy on him. you made him leave grin
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by walcolm(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2012
jedisco:

Is it that you're never tired of being disgraced?
You want this to be the 4th time you would get some trashing from me?

I have replied you on this issue on the symbian vs android thread, but let me still hammer it down into your head.

I have said it severally that I'm not here to compare the two phones but to point out lies spewed by novices like you. Even if I'm going to do a comparison, it would be done on the basis of user preference
If you think galaxy is better for you then give reasons in accordance with your needs and just don't say its better because its better or because lumia sucks.

Lastly, since you're so eager to do a comparison, why not start by comparing the metro (wp) UI to that of android and ios. That would help me to really gauge your smartphone know-how

But just out of curiosity, can you tell me those thingS that galaxy s3 can do that no other device can do.

no fool, i'm not going to repeat myself and tell you things that the S3 can do. if you're not so daft, you would have picked up salient technical points from the various other posts on this thread to help your ignorance unfortunately you're deeply dumb, you cant even understand things you read not to talk of interpreting them

like i said before, i'm really done with you on this forum. you're too shallow for me to drag issues with
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by walcolm(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2012
garbigarba: @op if you want a smooth, fluid easy to use and extremely practical device go for the lumia 900... It is a beautiful device to use... I presently use an iphone 4 and a lumia 900. Trust me you wont regret it.
On the other hand, the sgs3 is also a good device that packs way to much power than necessary and the os is not the best in its league, its awfully fragmented... Even with the millions of apps they can boast of in their appstore, more than half wont work on your device....
Conclusion : if you're not a geek you wont enjoy the sgs3.... And note, everything that can be done on the sgs3 can be done on the lumia 900.

And thanks guys for derailing the thread and making it a comparison between one x and sgs3.

very well put together response especially since you actually use the Lumia. your post shows authenticity. well done indeed

only the concluding part of your post is where i beg to differ....the Lumia cannot do everything that can be done on the SGS3. Although, those incremental are stuff that will be important to above average users rather than the majority of smartphone users
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2012
SIGH!! Tex has started again.

let me remind you that this thread is SGS 3 VS LUMIA 900

Not WP vs Android.!! sure the argument delve on the OS a bit but im sure we can all see that the assertions of our lUmia loving friends that the[b] LUMIA IS BETTER THAN GS3 [/b]is what i oppose, ...... and you did prior to realising this is yet another opportunity to tackle 4llerbuntu!!

Well i know your baiting as usual, and im not biting. dig up the old thread and lets resume if thats what you wanna! sad sad sad grin grin grin

texazzpete:

You've come again with your revisionist arguments. First you say WP7.5 doesn't save states and doesn't resume from where you left it. Now you claim it saves states but needs to reload.
Do you even know what the phrase 'Save states' means?

Thats it!! Outside, lets take this outside. mano-a-mano! wtf!!! how u go come downgrade my swagger like dat. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I said multitasking. i never said it does not save states. if you decide to be generously wide with your definition of multitasking (understandable given your Apple roots angry ) then goodluck to you.

we both know thats not multitasking.

texazzpete:
Multitasking in WP7 may not be 'TRUE MULTITASKING' per se, but it's an implementation almost exactly the same as what is used in iOS. You can talk on and on about 'true multitasking' but the vast majority of consumers don't care about that. The iPhone sales prove that. Don't forget that Symbian and Windows Mobile had true multitasking way back when Android was still independent of Google.

Lol @ Bolded. when will you stop trying to soil my good name in order to hang me on NL? you are bent on being my nemesis but u cant fit!! grin grin grin

ok so now that we are agreed on that point, Yes the average consumer [b]probably [/b]dont care, BUT HOW DOES THAT ENTITLE SUCH A RETARDED statement that a Lumia is better than SGS 3?

Next thing you know some cat will start a thread and tell you BB Bold 5/Porsche is better than SGS3 simply because he uses it and he does not care about the crapberry remixes flowing on it!!!

How is the fact that a fone suits your middling, pedestrian need equate to that phone being the best of its class?

That means my Nokia 3310 Torchlight upgrade is the best in the world. it NEVER lags, does what a phone should do. infact i challenge you to tell me why the SGS is better than my 3310. what type of fuckery is that!!!

texazzpete:
I use the words 'Windows Phone 7.5'. Everyone should know that means Mango/Tango.

mango/Tango, Zobo etc. yeah right. like between me and you and 95% of NL actually even recognize a lumia on sight, much less the os version on it.

fact, Nokia released a crippled Mobile. Fact Nokia put it on life support and have been doling out all the things it needs to wake up incrementally. How the F am i or anyone expected to obligatorily keep up with Nokia's patching and mending?

Let them come back when they have a product that is at par with the rest of the competition. then we revise.

FACT IS: LETS FACE IT, THOSE CHAPS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST AT THE MOBILE GAME. DESPITE YOUR RESERVATIONS I STILL MAINTAIN IF THOSE GUYS HAD GOTTEN INTO THE ANDROID GAME THEY WOULD BE CLEAR WINNERS.

THEIR HARDWARE IS UNRIVALED, AND I DARESAY THEY WOULD DO A MUCH BETTER JOB AT THE SOFTWARE THAN SAMMY OR HTC EVER COULD. just look and that gorgeous N9 baby....... sigh!

texazzpete:
This is just as daft as claiming that if the Galaxy S2 was such a good phone, why did Samsung bother increasing the specs for the S3?

Prolly in your haste to put me down you missed this lines from Mr Jedisco: "See there are basically two ways to solve memory issues on phones. One is to increase the ram stupidly,"

hence my point was if Samsung increasing the RAM was stupid, then why the fook is Nokia also increasing the RAM for WP8 devices?
anyway, points like that i should not have answered i concede. by doing that i just made it seem valid. Like i said the chap does not really know what he is talking about. he is acclaimed on symbian threads, he ought to stick there. the other chap there is absolutely good at symbian and does not go about talking crap over the boards

texazzpete:
I don't understand this. The GPU is being used for UI hardware acceleration and rendering complex 3D games, just like on the iPhone. A whole buttload of the top games on iOS and Android aren't available on WP7 but there are loads of graphically impressive 3D games.

Sure there are. but you concede that there are more on Android and Iphone? and hence that surely could be a reason for the increased RAM specs, therefore the RAM is not just being increased stupidly?

Bro, there is only one spec for WP7 fones, everything straitlaced.[size=14pt] YOU, [/size]have variously complained about fragmentation on android and how there are so many different devices with various specs.

developers have to cater for the various specs, hence is it not logical that the manufacturers increase hardware to accommodate the varying software? This reminds me of the albatross of the earlier versions of Sense and Touchwiz. Those mods contributed A LOT to the "slow" grief being heaped on Android. You and i know stock Android even as far back as 2.2 was lag free!. so when the same manufacturers compensate for their crap it makes the Flagship inferior?

You see the argument is not that the way the OS operates are better or not. its the simplistic and flawed assertion that one fone is better than the other because one has reduced specs, and this point was introduced by jedisco when he said the specs are stupidly increased.

you know very well that if android operated with the same limitations as on WP7, it would outperform it all day everyday!!!
The phones areon different Levels of evolution.

i repeat my analogy about the cars. A hyundai requires 4 liters of fuel to get to Ibadan, whilst a BMW requires 10 Liters. Therefore, the Hyundai is a better car to the BMW? does this make any sense to you?

texazzpete:
Well, it may be better for his needs. It's cheaper than the GS3, looks way better than the GS3, better sunlight readability, and frankly, the UI looks better than Touchwiz.

Another massive pro for the Lumia 900 is its far better offline GPS navigation functionality. Nokia Drive pretty much wipes the floor with anything on Android.

Nokia Maps yes.

But have you also considered that a 3310 may be better for my needs and cheaper, i think it looks better, more portable, legible in the sunlight, and the UI is simple and looks better, even my grandma understands it. therefore I HEREBY DECLARE THAT ITS A BETTER PHONE COMPARED WITH THE SGS 3!!!

WHAT TYPE OF FUCKERY IS THIS, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET SHOT
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2012
4llerbuntu: SIGH!! Tex has started again.

let me remind you that this thread is SGS 3 VS LUMIA 900

Not WP vs Android.!! sure the argument delve on the OS a bit but im sure we can all see that the assertions of our lUmia loving friends that the[b] LUMIA IS BETTER THAN GS3 [/b]is what i oppose, ...... and you did prior to realising this is yet another opportunity to tackle 4llerbuntu!!

Well i know your baiting as usual, and im not biting. dig up the old thread and lets resume if thats what you wanna! sad sad sad grin grin grin

Thats it!! Outside, lets take this outside. mano-a-mano! wtf!!! how u go come downgrade my swagger like dat. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I said multitasking. i never said it does not save states. if you decide to be generously wide with your definition of multitasking (understandable given your Apple roots angry ) then goodluck to you.

we both know thats not multitasking.

Lol @ Bolded. when will you stop trying to soil my good name in order to hang me on NL? you are bent on being my nemesis but u cant fit!! grin grin grin

ok so now that we are agreed on that point, Yes the average consumer [b]probably [/b]dont care, BUT HOW DOES THAT ENTITLE SUCH A RETARDED statement that a Lumia is better than SGS 3?

Next thing you know some cat will start a thread and tell you BB Bold 5/Porsche is better than SGS3 simply because he uses it and he does not care about the crapberry remixes flowing on it!!!

How is the fact that a fone suits your middling, pedestrian need equate to that phone being the best of its class?

That means my Nokia 3310 Torchlight upgrade is the best in the world. it NEVER lags, does what a phone should do. infact i challenge you to tell me why the SGS is better than my 3310. what type of fuckery is that!!!

mango/Tango, Zobo etc. yeah right. like between me and you and 95% of NL actually even recognize a lumia on sight, much less the os version on it.

fact, Nokia released a crippled Mobile. Fact Nokia put it on life support and have been doling out all the things it needs to wake up incrementally. How the F am i or anyone expected to obligatorily keep up with Nokia's patching and mending?

Let them come back when they have a product that is at par with the rest of the competition. then we revise.

FACT IS: LETS FACE IT, THOSE CHAPS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST AT THE MOBILE GAME. DESPITE YOUR RESERVATIONS I STILL MAINTAIN IF THOSE GUYS HAD GOTTEN INTO THE ANDROID GAME THEY WOULD BE CLEAR WINNERS.

THEIR HARDWARE IS UNRIVALED, AND I DARESAY THEY WOULD DO A MUCH BETTER JOB AT THE SOFTWARE THAN SAMMY OR HTC EVER COULD. just look and that gorgeous N9 baby....... sigh!

Prolly in your haste to put me down you missed this lines from Mr Jedisco: "See there are basically two ways to solve memory issues on phones. One is to increase the ram stupidly,"

hence my point was if Samsung increasing the RAM was stupid, then why the fook is Nokia also increasing the RAM for WP8 devices?
anyway, points like that i should not have answered i concede. by doing that i just made it seem valid. Like i said the chap does not really know what he is talking about. he is acclaimed on symbian threads, he ought to stick there. the other chap there is absolutely good at symbian and does not go about talking crap over the boards

Sure there are. but you concede that there are more on Android and Iphone? and hence that surely could be a reason for the increased RAM specs, therefore the RAM is not just being increased stupidly?

Bro, there is only one spec for WP7 fones, everything straitlaced.[size=14pt] YOU, [/size]have variously complained about fragmentation on android and how there are so many different devices with various specs.

developers have to cater for the various specs, hence is it not logical that the manufacturers increase hardware to accommodate the varying software? This reminds me of the albatross of the earlier versions of Sense and Touchwiz. Those mods contributed A LOT to the "slow" grief being heaped on Android. You and i know stock Android even as far back as 2.2 was lag free!. so when the same manufacturers compensate for their crap it makes the Flagship inferior?

You see the argument is not that the way the OS operates are better or not. its the simplistic and flawed assertion that one fone is better than the other because one has reduced specs, and this point was introduced by jedisco when he said the specs are stupidly increased.

you know very well that if android operated with the same limitations as on WP7, it would outperform it all day everyday!!!
The phones areon different Levels of evolution.

i repeat my analogy about the cars. A hyundai requires 4 liters of fuel to get to Ibadan, whilst a BMW requires 10 Liters. Therefore, the Hyundai is a better car to the BMW? does this make any sense to you?

Nokia Maps yes.

But have you also considered that a 3310 may be better for my needs and cheaper, i think it looks better, more portable, legible in the sunlight, and the UI is simple and looks better, even my grandma understands it. therefore I HEREBY DECLARE THAT ITS A BETTER PHONE COMPARED WITH THE SGS 3!!!

WHAT TYPE OF FUCKERY IS THIS, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET SHOT

It looks as though tex has taken you on the matter. I'm on my phone, but let me try and get you a reply.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
jedisco:

It looks as though tex has taken you on the matter. I'm on my phone, but let me try and get you a reply.

buhahahaha

before you waste NL Space, kindly answer this question:

[size=14pt]A hyundai requires 4 liters of fuel to get to Ibadan, whilst a BMW requires 10 Liters. Therefore, the Hyundai is a better car compared with the BMW?[/size]

That Hyundai sits the same number of people as the BMW, does the same job, has the same addons such as A/C, Radio, etc.

Can you rightly say, that the Hyundai is a better car compared with the BMW?

at least you know the little most folks know about cars
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
Let me make it clear that I've never stated which phone is better. I have severally refused to do a comparison. But my problem is that if your major point for the s3 is the ram and processor, then bringing them down to everyday usability is what I'm trying to do.

You've said alot of things but let me try and list them

1. Apps and games- stop deceiving yourself that they don't have good and tasking apps and games.
Its been quite sometime they reached the 100,000 mark and unlike android and symbian, almost all these apps are available for every device. What you have on android is that a good number of apps and games are not available on most devices.
I can tell you confidently that they have well tasking apps. As for games it has a very good advantage with xbox compatibility. These gives it access to not only the normal HD games but unique games. This just reminds me of N-Gage.

2. Just like tex pointed out wp 7.5 and wp8 apps will be compatible except if those apps were made exclusively for wp8. But I don't think any developer will be in a haste to leave the installed wp 7.5 base.

3. In that post I never said Samsung increases ram stupidly. Infact I didn't mention any OEMs name.
I was trying to say that manufacturers now prefer to increase ram and processors rather than optimizing the os to run with almost speed on the current hardware.

How do you explain that some android devices receive the ics update and run smoothly while others with equal or even better hardware refuse to release it or releases something that is very laggy. Instead they prefer to increase ram and release new phones that may not be faster than the optimized version on lower speced devices. I remember reading somewhere that sense on some devices gulps a whole 200mb of ram. Just imagine?

What I'm saying is that I'm not blind enough to think that more ram means better performance.

5. Lastly, MULTITASKING.
I know there will be alot of controversy here.
True multitasking involves running more than one full app at once not necessarily just processes or services.
Android does not do this. It simply runs processes or services in the background (under strict modifications) while freezing the app and showing you a panel of recently used apps. On well speced devices, this may not be visible but on lower ones it shows up. Why do you think that some apps that are not well built do not support it? But rather restart or reload pages.
This is a problem especially on a fragmented os like android.

I'm not comparing multitasking with symbian, but on symbian I've never heard of any app not supporting multitasking on symbian. Also multitasking is less of a chore here.

Moreover, os developers are now making multitasking more practical than just theory. So whether it freezes the app, runs just some processes or runs the whole app is quite immaterial for everyday usage. What people need is the ability to seemingly run more than one app at once which wp provides for.

I would also not accept using a better multitasker on android as the reason for more ram. Afterall it doesn't multitask as good as webos or symbian which uses less hardware specs.

Finally comparing my analogy to 3310 ain't so intelligent. The problem I've been trying to point out is that more specs doesn't necessarily mean better performance when comparing two different OS just thesame way a higher capacity battery doesn't mean better battery backup when also comparing two OS
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
*double post deleted*
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by jedisco(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
4llerbuntu:

buhahahaha

before you waste NL Space, kindly answer this question:

[size=14pt]A hyundai requires 4 liters of fuel to get to Ibadan, whilst a BMW requires 10 Liters. Therefore, the Hyundai is a better car compared with the BMW?[/size]

That Hyundai sits the same number of people as the BMW, does the same job, has the same addons such as A/C, Radio, etc.

Can you rightly say, that the Hyundai is a better car compared with the BMW?

at least you know the little most folks know about cars

Before I answer your question, I think it would be better if you respect the fact that those with a different opinion from yours (especially as regards the highly competitive smartphone world) are not necessarily less informed than you.

And also like I've always stated maybe you should show me where I said either lumia 900 or GS3 was better

Now to your question- when comparing cars (just like phones) you focus on the entire build (hardware) and not just a single option like fuel consumption. This is exactly what you're doing with all this your talk about ram and processors.
And finally, if everything has canceled each other or all other things are equal then I would consider the car with better fuel economy as better.

So don't mirror on just one option, look at the product in everyday usage in combination with peoples preference.

Afterall lumia has gotten great reviews around the world and more importantly, its users majority of which have used other smarts and just wanted to give it a trial rate it very highly. If you think they are missing alot compared to where they are coming from, they should be the ones concerned. You hardly find anyone who has used a lumia device that is not just impressed but thrilled.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
jedisco:

Now to your question- when comparing cars (just like phones) you focus on the entire build (hardware) and not just a single option like fuel consumption. This is exactly what you're doing with all this your talk about ram and processors.
And finally, if everything has canceled each other or all other things are equal then I would consider the car with better fuel economy as better.

So don't mirror on just one option, look at the product in everyday usage in combination with peoples preference.

Im actually looking forward to you doing this exact comparison

Erm but is this not what errbody been tryna tell u? (some cat even posted the gsmarena specs vs page)

pls do this for us.

start with the hardware, bit for bit.

move to the software on both fones

then on the total package.

then conclusively show us how "looking at the product in everyday usage in combination with peoples preference." the Lumia trumps the SGS3.

incidentally, now you say you did'nt say it was better? Oh francis of assissi!
then what have you been saying? that the SGS 3 is better? cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMH
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4238&idPhone2=4578

[size=14pt]SALIENT DIFFERENCES[/size]

SAMSUNG I9300 GALAXY S III
vs NOKIA LUMIA 900

LTE (regional)

NOKIA LUMIA 900
---------------

Weight 133 g

NOKIA LUMIA 900
160 g

Touch-sensitive controls

NOKIA LUMIA 900
---------------

Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
720 x 1280 pixels, 4.8 inches (~306 ppi pixel density)

NOKIA LUMIA 900
AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (~217 ppi pixel density)

Corning Gorilla Glass 2

NOKIA LUMIA 900
Corning Gorilla Glass

microSD, up to 64 GB,

NOKIA LUMIA 900
No

16/32/64 GB storage, 1 GB RAM

NOKIA LUMIA 900
16GB storage, 512 MB RAM

HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps

NOKIA LUMIA 900
HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps

Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot

NOKIA LUMIA 900
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

NFC Yes

NOKIA LUMIA 900
----------------------

microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go

NOKIA LUMIA 900
microUSB v2.0

8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging,
touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization

NOKIA LUMIA 900
8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual-LED flash
Geo-tagging

Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 1.9 MP, 720p@30fps

NOKIA LUMIA 900
720p@30fps, video stabilization
1 MP, VGA@15fps

CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9

GPU Mali-400MP[/b]

NOKIA LUMIA 900
1.4 GHz Scorpion
Adreno 205

is this the same one in the iphone? @ texazzpete

Standard battery, Li-Ion 2100 mAh
Stand-by Up to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G) )
Talk time Up to 21 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 11 h 40 min (3G)

NOKIA LUMIA 900
Standard battery, Li-Ion 1830 mAh (BP-6EW)
Stand-by Up to 300 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 7 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
Music play Up to 60 h

Battery life 43h endurance rating

NOKIA LUMIA 900
38h endurance rating

- MicroSIM card support only
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Smart Stay eye tracking -
- Dropbox (50 GB storage)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- SNS integration
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Organizer
- Image/video editor
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Voice memo/dial/commands
Predictive text input (Swype)

NOKIA LUMIA 900
- MicroSIM card support only
- SNS integration
- [s]Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic[/s]
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- Document viewer/editor
- Video/photo editor
- Voice memo/command/dial
- Predictive text input
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by joanana(f): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
eating pop corn waiting for the next item!!!!

1 Like

Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
joanana: eating pop corn waiting for the next item!!!!

grin grin grin

there iv done the hardware.

do we still need to do the software?
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by SAFO(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
The Lumia 900 is a nice little device. I actually owned one for a week, but I wouldn't compare it to any of the Android heavyweights such as the SG3, One X or even the Galaxy Nexus.

Such a shame that it won't upgrade past 7.8 because it actually is a very good device. Just not a game changer per se.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2012
jedisco: Let me make it clear that I've never stated which phone is better. I have severally refused to do a comparison. But my problem is that if your major point for the s3 is the ram and processor, then bringing them down to everyday usability is what I'm trying to do.

You've said alot of things but let me try and list them

Aww shucks. remember this is a public forum and quite a number of folks have been reading up.

kinda try sticking to not shifting the goalpost this late in the convo
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2012
jedisco:
1. Apps and games- stop deceiving yourself that they don't have good and tasking apps and games.
Its been quite sometime they reached the 100,000 mark and unlike android and symbian, almost all these apps are available for every device. What you have on android is that a good number of apps and games are not available on most devices.
I can tell you confidently that they have well tasking apps. As for games it has a very good advantage with xbox compatibility. These gives it access to not only the normal HD games but unique games. This just reminds me of N-Gage.

Please name 5 of these xbox compatible games. and explain how it works. do you mirror them from the xbox? play them through a service like OnLive how? i dont understand

are they the same things that are on xbox that you play on the Lumia? or just the mobile versions?

if they are the mobile version, do you know practically every major release game on playstastion and xbox are available on android in mobile format? and also a whole lotta exclusives that even Iphone has before android?

does the Lumia even have Angry Birds yet?

So if Both Platforms havelotsa great games, but Android has more= then on that point, the Lumia cannot be better no?

Ditto Apps. matter of fact on the Apps issue, its pretty subjective. However, fact remains that there is an app for every type of person on android, from geeks to casual users.
But on the Lumia that is not the case. on this point also Android wins no?
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2012
jedisco:

2. Just like tex pointed out wp 7.5 and wp8 apps will be compatible except if those apps were made exclusively for wp8. But I don't think any developer will be in a haste to leave the installed wp 7.5 base.

For this: here is your answer http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/windows-phone-8-release-date-and-latest-details-1065086

All Windows Phone 7 apps will run on Windows Phone 8 handsets; but in future developers will have to choose whether to make an app that only uses Windows Phone 7 features and works on both, or one that uses Windows Phone 8.

This means supporting features like Wallet, VOIP, native code or being able to run navigation in the background (which should mean we finally see some full-featured turn-by-turn navigation apps that go beyond what Nokia Drive offers).

There are other advantages, but with the interfaces to components like graphics, audio and sensors being far more similar to those in Windows 8, it's a lot easier to write Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 apps that share features.

Or, of course, they can make two versions, one for 7 and one for 8; how often that happens is going to depend both on how easy Microsoft makes it to share code between versions of apps in its developer tools and on sales of Windows Phone 8 handsets.
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2012
jedisco:
3. In that post I never said Samsung increases ram stupidly. Infact I didn't mention any OEMs name.
I was trying to say that manufacturers now prefer to increase ram and processors rather [b]than optimizing the os [/b]to run with almost speed on the current hardware.

You do understand the difference between the OEM's needs and work and what stock android brings?

Cuz you kinda like seem to think that what comes on every android is the same.
for example the nexus line is pure android without OEM customizations.

incidentally, in previous iterations of android, the OEM's "improvements" caused a whole lot of performance issues such that people tried Cyanogenmod or Stock Android on their Phones instead. AND IT WORKED LIKE A DREAM.

matter of fact, i can tell you confidently that stock android 2.2 will outperform the OS on Lumia.

Now if the OEM decide to bump specs to accomodate their rubbish bloatware, how does that degrade the platform? Its practically like running damn slow and buggy app on your phone, and the trying to run other stuff with it......

You conveniently forget that on the LUMIA there is very little room for OEM manipulation.

Coming back to your point, it is a FACT that ICS and JELLYBEAN outperform WP7 anyday anytime.
Ironically, even with the samsung bloatware, it suffers no ill effect and IS FASTER AND BETTER THAN THE LUMIA IN PERFORMANCE.

so where did you get this talk about not optimizing the OS?

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT THE INTERNATIONAL VERSION OF SGS 3 which i posted its specs above has 1GB RAM, same as is on the SGS 2. its specific carrier versions that have varying specs according to what the carrier wanted. go to GSMARENA and check the specs of the various version of SGS 3.

So if its faster than SGS 2, was the OS optimized or not? STOP SPREADING FUD NA
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2012
jedisco:
How do you explain that some android devices receive the ics update and run smoothly while others with equal or even better hardware refuse to release it or releases something that is very laggy. Instead they prefer to increase ram and release new phones that may not be faster than the optimized version on lower speced devices. I remember reading somewhere that sense on some devices gulps a whole 200mb of ram. Just imagine?

What I'm saying is that I'm not blind enough to think that more ram means better performance.

I refer you o my previous post above to answer this question on why the performance differs.

AND LEST YOU FORGET THIS DISCUSSION IS [size=14pt](Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900)[/size]

Not any other android and Lumia.

why do you keep trying to shift the goalpost to pad your weak arguments? LOOK AT THE FRIGGING TOPIC NA.

YOU CLAIM THE LUMIA IS A MATCH OR EVEN BETTER THAN THE SGS 3, A Lot of people have said you are wrong, and you are trying to argue why and how you are right!!. thats what this is supposed to be.

if you are no longer up to it, just quit posting
Re: Samsung GS3 Vs Nokia Lumia900 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2012
jedisco:
5. Lastly, MULTITASKING.
I know there will be alot of controversy here.
True multitasking involves running more than one full app at once not necessarily just processes or services.
[b]Android does not do this. [/b]It simply runs processes or services in the background (under strict modifications) while freezing the app and showing you a panel of recently used apps. On well speced devices, this may not be visible but on lower ones it shows up. Why do you think that some apps that are not well built do not support it? But rather restart or reload pages.
This is a problem especially on a fragmented os like android.

I'm not comparing multitasking with symbian, but on symbian I've never heard of any app not supporting multitasking on symbian. Also multitasking is less of a chore here.

Moreover, os developers are now making multitasking more practical than just theory. So whether it freezes the app, runs just some processes or runs the whole app is quite immaterial for everyday usage. What people need is the ability to seemingly run more than one app at once which wp provides for.

I would also not accept using a better multitasker on android as the reason for more ram. Afterall it doesn't multitask as good as webos or symbian which uses less hardware specs.

You know what, Texazzpete is not an authority on anything! i say this because you seem to be taken in by his brighter grammar approach to posting tech thing on NL.

That said, you say android DOES NOT MULTITASK? tex, see what you have caused?

im not going to waste my time, on this point you definitely do not know what you are talking about. whats the processes or services FUD? what is the APP, and what actually runs? delete that post pls.

for the spectators. kindly do this on your pc, start three applications. then start task manager, check the processes tab. im sure you will see processes for the apps there.
now kill them, and check. they are gone no?

Now start any application like yahoo messenger that requires you to quit the application completely, close it via the x button. it still resides in your task bar, and when you check the task manager the process is still alive even though its not immediately visible and you have to go into the taskbar to bring it up. now in that state you continue receiving pings and what have you.

Now compare this to what Jedisco just put up there. now following his logic that "Android does not do this. It simply runs processes or services in the background (under strict modifications) while freezing the app and showing you a panel of recently used apps." I guess that means windows does not multitask too abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]In any case, does Lumia runs processes or services in the background (under strict modifications) while freezing the app? can you skype, and chat via messenger, and download a file in the downloader at the same time?[/size]

The SGS 3 sure can do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opting Out From Etisalat's Ring Back Tune / How Are You Preparing For Dec 1 New Data Rates? / Charging New Phone For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.