Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (15412 Views)

2 People Caught Having Sex In Church Building While Church Service Was Going On! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by JazzFreak(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2009
Yes, my mum & my wife grin
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by fattyqirl: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2009
i dont think you can love two people at the same time because when your in love your heart soppose to belonq to one person and one person only. i am in a relationship and my boyfreind is in love with me and his ex qirl i dont think thats possible, i do beleive in lovinq one but likinq alot thats my opinion kiss
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by pipmaster(m): 2:15am On Feb 21, 2009
no
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by dyabman(m): 3:04am On Feb 21, 2009
Its very possible , have tried it and i'm still in it ,
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by muskino: 2:24am On Dec 29, 2010
Obsessive love its nothing but a MIRAGE,
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by castro316: 3:13pm On May 16, 2015
Yes u can love 2 persons at the same time. But who you decide to stay with remains up to you to choose. Love is like a seed. Who u decide to nurture it with now depends on u. That I why in marriage vows u say " I chose u to be my lovely wedded wife/husband bla bla bla...so better run away from the other otherwise it will become a catastrophe.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by DoctorAshley(f): 9:49pm On May 16, 2015
thats impossible....granted u might like two buh there is always one u will cherish the more cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is A Blood Covenant / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.