Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (15424 Views)

2 People Caught Having Sex In Church Building While Church Service Was Going On! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by uche777(f): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2005
is not possible is either u love one or like one
OR
u like love one or ur lustin after the other cheesy
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by kennyhunnyinn(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2005
Yes, thanks to all that replied; I am really grateful but really want to say that you can't love two people at the same time because one of them can make you feel the best way you really can just make sure you are being true to yourself and all that you know. Love is about being true to yourself" and I really want to say this: I am not in this kind of situation, but just want to get people's opinion.

And to my girl I really want to say (Demi) [b]I love you
if this would make you feel good. Please everybody help me beg my one and only Demi (nike4luv). Please, I love her and I don't mean to hurt her.

Ok, love you all.

Kust be throu to yourself, cos life is a state of "Karma" (what goes around comes around, and what goes up comes down). Live and enjoy your life; it is a free world.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2005
woah woah woah embarassed

oh fudge crackers (f***)..i never requested for this, erm..a little help
anybody?..help!!(where de heck are you hot angel) undecided *hides in a corner*
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2005
haha... Nike, i can't stop laughing. Oh me gosh, my tommy hurts. haha.. Ken is crazy.

Anyways i have no comment on this one. ken, there should be a better way to show ur love, not through typing sweet words. Act the words.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Seun(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2005
Kenny's in Nigeria and Nike is in the UK. Please don't take this e-romance too seriously; I can't forsee any e-marriage in your futures o!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2005
omg..u guyz embarassed
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2005
hotangel, gurl u meant to be helping not laughin cheesy
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 2:41am On Jul 29, 2005
kenny is in Nigeria?? I thought he was in UK. Why does he type like he gangstar?? Jeezz.. I thought Nigerians should be more "accurate" when typing. Anyways Nike, you don't want to do E-marriage, or do you? lol. It's all good.

Ohhh, how can I help?? I don't know, maybe by laughing...hahaha. Does that help?? Not really.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2005
oh shush.. tongue..very funny, imma wipe dat smile of ur face
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by goldenoc(f): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2005
Why is it that everybody is no longer responding to the question rather chating. there are people here who are serious to learn from u
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by goldenoc(f): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2005
l'm on the opinion that u can love two persons at the same time. It is only that the love will be graded maybe if the person 45% maybe another will have 80%. ok lets look at it this way, in ur family u were 3grs 3boys do love one and leave the rest. is not true u u must love them all.

Abi my people is it not true?
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2005
gurl we not talking about family love here..we talking about wen sum1 loves 2 pple as in bf and gf style..u cant love 2 pple at de same time aight//its just not possible u can like one and love de other

and we r meant to be chatting..jeez[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2005
oops Nike.. ease of the gas. She was only explaining further with family love. smiley
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2005
hey hey..i chill..ok bk to our convo
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2005
ha.. i get. U wanna wipe smile off my face??
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2005
yea..i wanna..u were laughing at me
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2005
I had to laugh at you. And i am still laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2005
huhuhuhu..very funny..its f**king embarassing embarassed
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2005
awwww. Sawryyyyyy.. smiley
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2005
gurl..u still smiling..lol, am just joking

dat post made me blush lol
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 4:50am On Jul 30, 2005
uhmmm...
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by makgod(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2005
back 2 d topic.
U CAN LOVE 5 PEOPLE EVEN AT THE SAME TIME.

who says u can't.?? choosing one at d end doesn't make d other less loved..
perhaps u just had to.

love is a kinda decision thing..... save the emotional part after d decision is made. wink
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2005
dat means u gat 2 or more hearts.one heart can only be made 4 one person u kno
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by makgod(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2005
common girl u know it....., love is the easiest thing to sweep u off ur feet.
u guys make it soo ceremonial, like some one time opportunity thing.

just keep living and keep loving. choosing one means u just might not want to hurt someone.
dats all.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2005
so u love 2people at the same time?
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Latoya(f): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2005
mmmmmmmm Wow tight i like tight p's wink
Thanx smiley
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2005
yea gurl
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Latoya(f): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2005
smiley
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2005
hey latoya, u think i can wipe de smile off hotangels face?

pls agree wit me
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2005
She ain't gon agree with you.. okay??

And uhmm you can't wipe smile off my face. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Check that out. HAHAHAHAHA smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2005
wel maybe i can..hehehehehehehehhahahahahahahahah..now check dat out..

smiley wink cheesy grin rolleyes tongue smiley wink grin cheesy shocked rolleyes tongue smiley wink cheesy grin shocked rolleyes tongue smiley wink cheesy grin cool rolleyes tongue cool grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2005
I surrender. smiley smiley but im still smiling smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly / How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.