Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (15428 Views)

2 People Caught Having Sex In Church Building While Church Service Was Going On! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by gattaselos(f): 1:13am On Feb 23, 2007
Some 1 told me!!! Don't live the 1 you love for the 1 you like,because the 1 u like would not live the 1 they love for you, wink
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by dinnerm(f): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2007
you can,very possible,you can love yourself and your boyfriend but no ther person apart from the two of you cool ;d
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Damy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2007
[center]@ nairaland girl talk

When the love-vendor's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot

u cant love 2 ppl at the same time[/center]
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Damy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
[center]in any relationship the answer is always
1+1= 1

the guy and the lady form up 2 be one.[/center]
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2007
how can a person say he/she is in love with two people at the same time? its so confusing. but i guess i don't blame most people,they really do not understand love, they have a small feeling and misinterpret it for love.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by ademiife(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2007
Love, we must humbly recognise, is PERSONAL. It is the consensual/mutual feeling of those involved. Can we all love the same way? Love-feeling can share similar elements from person to person. But can it be universally defined and confined to rigid emotions? Do those who practise polygamy love less? While those who practise monogamy love more? Can love be logically measured? Is any love ever the same with another? How would you feel if you're told you don't love the one you love? Probably, you'd say the person is sick, ehn? Guess, what someone may think if you said it's not possible to love two persons at a time.

Loving two persons at a time happens. It really does.

No matter what our disbeliefs can be about certain things don't stop seemingly crazy things from happening, you need to hear, see and feel the secret fears of people to know things happen. Since none of us has any empirical proof on this matter, I'll say the most important to be thrashed out is to guide the person in dilemma to make the best decision.

Hoping he's not polygamous in nature, he should pick the one he most dearly wants to spend the rest of his life with; or stick to the one he's pledged to marry. He's apparently fortunate for he has the best of two worlds to choose from!

Let's all note that it's easier to be critical than to be correct!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by mohawkchic(f): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2007
~Yeah it is possible,i have!!! lipsrsealed Dont ask ! can't tell ! I was 19,anyhow now i value every meanin of the word DECEIT,i guess that comes with havin that experience lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed if i had to do it all over again,would i? undecided heck yeah grin J/K
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:23am On Apr 25, 2007
@mohawkchic
note! that there's a difference between being in love and having feelings. anyway am not suprised since its obvious most people do not understand the meaning of love. undecided
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by mohawkchic(f): 5:36am On Apr 25, 2007
~@ Thoniaslim !!!

~No-one justifies someones else's emotion as knowin the meanin of love!!!
and i most certainly don't have to justify what my idea of love is for you to believe its possible,if its your concept its not possible,then thats your opinion!!!

~I don't set out to understand the meanin of love either,i express it however i feel it! so i guess i'll fall under your category of "people who don't understand the meanin of  love !"

~You knowin the true meanin of love,{I'd like to assume u do} might like to note when it comes to matters of the heart,there's no "possible or impossibles" !!!

~If i were to say whats your meanin of love,i bet half the notion will be textbook theory,but at the end of the day,its how you feel love,without feelings,there's no love,even though there are many sub-sections of love,undoubtedly,if you'd asked what type of love i experienced,i would have thought of it,a mind that wants to understand how its possible!!!

~OOh Btw  i know the difference between bein in love,infatuation, and lust !!!

~@ ademiife you cudnt be further from the truth with "lets all note thats its easier to be critical than to be correct !!!"
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by ademiife(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2007
Therefive minus one! we are each the author of what we feel, think, assume and confuse(!) love is.

Right now, I have a beautiful damsel am in love with, with all my very heart. She means the sunshine to me. And no love for someone else will ever supersede the one I have for her. May I never renege on my promise to marry her and remain faithful to her, She is one of the brightest minds in the female world.

Simple and unassuming. Industrious and delightful. Et cetera, et cetera!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2007
@mohawkchic

i just replied, ain't quarreling, i guess everyone's entitled to their opinion, if you read my reply,i only told you there is a difference between love and feelings, so no need to sound all cold about it. and by the way, i did not say mohawkchic does not know the meaning of love, but if you wanna put yourself under that category, then thats your problem.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by mohawkchic(f): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2007
~Oooh Lord ! ThoniaSlim, i think the reasons these questions are asked on here is not for us to argue,but to have an open mind towards whatever views we have as an indivisual,whether we believe in it or not!!! i certainly didnt intend my post to come across cold to you,but you saw it that way,anyhow i dealt with it the way it was presented to me !!!

~I don't have a problem acceptin other people's view,the choice of whether i beleive in it is my option!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2007
its okay smiley
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by mohawkchic(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2007
~ Great tongue ~ see you around the land!! wink
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by ademiife(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2007
Ah, ladies!

Comments are free; facts are sacred. The world's about live and let live. Because we have different opinions on certain things shouldn't make cold or hostile. It's one beautiful human race: black or white. So ladies, why not sheathe the 'cold' sword and think of warmth. Let's use our intellectual ploughshares to make the Land a better place.

Ok?

For me, all comments are respected, no matter how ludicrous they come to my mind. Respect begets respect; in showing honour let's take the lead; showing the willingness to pursue peace.

In any contentious matter, I've found it better to look for solution rather than justification. Please let's carry on in peace and dignity. I care. Take care!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by ugwunwa: 1:38am On Oct 03, 2007
i am collins ugwunwa. i want to no ur email address.my is collinciano@yahoo.com.happy birth day
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Saipro(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2007
Dilemma I'm in at the moment! I love one ( and get that right, one!) girl at the moment. Gradually, another is creeping in; I let my guard down for a while. Now I'm having sleepless nights cos I don't keep secrets from my girl. Should she ask me, I'd have to spill the beans. I feel you man. It's a hellish world
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Jummiey(f): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2007
Damn it!!! it's really hot in here I'av gat 2 take of ma cloth. I'm in luv wit 2 men I don't knw which one 2 take, I'm serious pls help me out. cos I luv d two equally, [s]but I no know whether dem luv me as I luv dem[/s] cry cry cry
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Saipro(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2007
@Jummiey

Take your pick - just remember, a little loving is a dangerous thing
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Bamiprof(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2007
If you're single and not attached like engaged, you can love 2 people
just to weigh them and see who is best for you.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by tobaaro(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2007
Bamiprof:

If you're single and not attached like engaged, you can love 2 people
just to weigh them and see who is best for you.

I agree completely wt ds mature poster's viewpoint and nt all d stereotypic "Crap" dat peopl hav bin posting about knowing d true meaning of love! BULLOCKS!
@ Poster,
Its quite possible!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by almondjoy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2007
Yes! Depending on your definition of "Love". I think you meant--"want"!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by tobaaro(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2007
WRONG!

I definitely meant LOVE! As explaind even in d Bible in 1 Corinthians 13, Ds Bible verse xplains all dat evn God expects of "Love" and it does not in anyway reserve it 2 only 1person! Our stereotypes hav led us 2 believe wat is just a product of our imaginatn and xpectations!

Think again!!!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by frank316(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2008
Loving two people at the same time?
Well, there is no instrument for measuring how you love some one, it is not just measurable. this is because we love different people for different reasons. eg if i love one girl because she is tall and love another because she has a good smile, it will be very difficult to know who i love more.
you see, love is not just something we are passive to, we are very much active to it. we can decide who to love and how to love, and when to love and how many people to love. it is a matter of choice.
Or isn't love all about deep emotional feeling? is there any thing else to it? whats there? i really can have this deep feeling for as much people as i want.
but the fact is that we always chose to love just one person because it is less stressful and more comfortable, but that does not make it a rule!!
Yes, most of us wont accept that we can love two people at the same time because we are only and particularly looking at that negative outcome that is associated with loving more than one person. But lets face the fact, it is very very possible!!!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Moyola(f): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
Luvin 2 people @ d same tym! yer it happens, but only 2 those who confuse true luv 4 an infatuated luv/lust.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by publicview: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2008
Yes lovin three or two persons at a time and falling in love with them, re clear cut of my territory. It is very very possible, You can even love twenty or thirty at same time if you wish. Go ahead and have your self a spin
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by francessby(f): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2008
You cannot love two people at the same time, what i mean is that you cannot have equal love b/w the two
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by bdude: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2008
Its very possible to love 2 people at the same time. Its up to you to know what you want and i don't believe both of them have the same character and my guess is that they both make you feel nice but in different ways. Its up to u to decide which path to your happiness is the best,whether to marriage or any other thing its up to you. Lets keep it real Nairalanders wink
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by smurf1(f): 12:54am On Dec 09, 2008
Hummmm thats a tough one? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by CrazyMan(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2008
Its not possible.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Sapphic: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2009
@ Topic, It si so very possible. Just not equally or in the same way.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by abrahym(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2009
diz one na jamb question o! it very rare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly / How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / "Who Is Fvcking Her?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.