Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (36508 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by unclenna(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2012
what brought me into this thread......Oh GOD!!!
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2012
I'll like to sate 1 fact : there are no igbo-muslims in the east, maybe in the North(where they were force to convert or converted because of fear). Islam is alien to the Igbos, its a fact and u can go verify(most igbos are Roman-catholic). The mosque should be demolished, we can't say we wouldn't do wat is right because of BH(we can't live in fear). The Gov should continue the beautification of the place after-all its not only the mosque that will be demolished. Churches are demolished in the North without any reason - did u c us threatening the state govt??

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2012
Chineke mu oh!
Who said there are no igbo Muslims eh?who said igbo Muslims should be cleansed?who said the igbo Muslims are fake ? What sort of ignorance is this
There are igbo Muslims, bonafide sons and daughters doing their thing.
@topic, if the mosque is obstructing development then its fair if its demolished. And any Muslim that goes haywire Cos of that has the law to contend with.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by tempest01(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2012
thirty:
Kindly consider Malasia, Indonisia Saudi Arabia Dubai, Arab Emirate that you people go and make fortune today. The religion war today is nothing but out of hatred against Islam package by the western (USA). Rome- Italy, where Pope reside has the highest mafia in the world. And that is not my point on my early text. Let the igbo embrace Islam & allow people to practice Islam and see how you are going to be better of.
My brother, igbo people is one of the best tribes in Nigeria but with all your chrisaian practice (insincere), people perceive you as the worst, why? E.g. How many igbo man has ever be the president of Nigeria? Even the south south (GEJ) that is tasting it today is the worst. So embrace Islam. Christianity and Okija shrine can save you.
Deranged people on NL these days.

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by tempest01(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2012
thirty:
Kindly consider Malasia, Indonisia Saudi Arabia Dubai, Arab Emirate that you people go and make fortune today. The religion war today is nothing but out of hatred against Islam package by the western (USA). Rome- Italy, where Pope reside has the highest mafia in the world. And that is not my point on my early text. Let the igbo embrace Islam & allow people to practice Islam and see how you are going to be better of.
My brother, igbo people is one of the best tribes in Nigeria but with all your chrisaian practice (insincere), people perceive you as the worst, why? E.g. How many igbo man has ever be the president of Nigeria? Even the south south (GEJ) that is tasting it today is the worst. So embrace Islam. Christianity and Okija shrine can save you.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Shokoloko(f): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2012
my husbands sister is married into an igbo muslim family. their names include mohammed ogbonna, hajia amina ogbonna, nurudeen chukwuma. the whole community is muslim. it came about when a islamic school opened in the igbo village and all the converted students were given scholarships. a lot of parents who couldnt afford an education for their kids converted. if you go there the women wear hijabs, its crazy
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by oluwacjay: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2012
Peter Obi washere joR. Abeg pull it down b4 it bcoms an atilery baracks 4 Boko Haram. Dere mite even be bombs der sef already.... I say bring down d buildin like El-rufai grin

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by aryzgreat: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2012
Shokoloko: my husbands sister is married into an igbo muslim family. their names include mohammed ogbonna, hajia amina ogbonna, nurudeen chukwuma. the whole community is muslim. it came about when a islamic school opened in the igbo village and all the converted students were given scholarships. a lot of parents who couldnt afford an education for their kids converted. if you go there the women wear hijabs, its crazy

Please wia is dis ur fake story coming from? Is it part of the Al-takiya lies? wot about Bishop Emeka Mohamed? Pastor Nnamdi Mahmoud? Rev Chike Ahmed? Evangelist Chioma Al mustafa in puddah and all her community in hijab and d men wearing three quarter jumper and spotting bear bear! I guess in ur dream cos we havent seen them in igboland unless they are invincible undecided

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2012
UncleJJ: Fashola is a yoruba muslim, in a state where the majority of.muslims are yorubas. Beside's the yoruba muslims r nt regarded as "muslims" so to say.

Peter Obi is an Ibo xtain in state where majority of muslims r nt Ibo's.

Please, let us learn to understand and forsee potential social dangers.

Wether we like it or not this is a sensitive issue, and the governor need to atleast provide a new site for the mosque before demolition.

This will give the BH, a reason to attack southerners in the north, please let us protect each other not foolishly provoke repraisal attacks .

Relocation. Since wen. If u ve c/o. U ll get ur entitlement. If the mosque is relocated other buildings nko. Dem go relocate dem join. Abeg peter obi anythin dat ll make onitsha beautiful do it as longs its within d law.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2012
truetalk4real:

This is senseless talk u provoke me how ca n
u say the muslims or boko haram pls be specific if u want to talk about muslim talk & boko haram is boko haram. D government should provide a new place for d mosque period

My brother you are entitled to your opinion. At least 99% of Boko haram are adherents of the Muslim faith. Again many Muslims can easily go violent on their own without necessarily belonging to any organization like Boko Haram or any other Muslim biased group. What of the beheading of Gideon Akaluka, December 1996 in Kaduna done by Muslim youths. And the riot which forced the relocation of miss world contest from Nigeria to London. So my brother a lot of violence is really associated with this faith.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Antivirus92(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2012
akthedream: Do you know the difference between 100% and the figure you stated above.What happen to the rest percentage in each group?Pls get some education..People like you and Manny4life would have done the worst harm to Christainity if you were in existence then..Have you read the history??Make enquiry from you Father or Grandfather(Idol worshippers) about what they did to those who brough christainity to them.
you're really insane. So u thought that the remaining percentage are muslims? So u don't know that the second largest religion in igboland is our traditional religion which makes up the remainder of the percentage.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Shokoloko(f): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2012
@ aryzgreat
Please wia is dis ur fake story coming from? Is it part of the Al-takiya lies? wot about Bishop Emeka Mohamed? Pastor Nnamdi Mahmoud? Rev Chike Ahmed? Evangelist Chioma Al mustafa in puddah and all her community in hijab and d men wearing three quarter jumper and spotting bear bear! I guess in ur dream cos we havent seen them in igboland unless they are invincible

its actually not a lie. they are from ebonyi state. i never said 3/d jumpers. i said hijabs.
u do not have to believe me.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Antivirus92(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2012
tintingz: mumu who told you there are no igbo muslims, those mosque in igboland who pray in them...i know muslims who are igbos
pig so u don't know that those cheap buildings were built by hausa/fulani & yoruba muslims in the east and not igbo people
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Shokoloko(f): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2012
lets not go into name calling but argue maturedly. whether we like it or not we have igbo muslims but they are a minority.
saying its a lie that they dont exist wont make them disappear.
if the governor needs to demolish it then he has to. he might also provide an alternative site to help ease frayed nerves
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Antivirus92(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2012
Shokoloko: lets not go into name calling but argue maturedly. whether we like it or not we have igbo muslims but they are a minority.
saying its a lie that they dont exist wont make them disappear.
if the governor needs to demolish it then he has to. he might also provide an alternative site to help ease frayed nerves
and saying that they exist won't put them into existence
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by rhymz(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2012
Shokoloko: @ aryzgreat
Please wia is dis ur fake story coming from? Is it part of the Al-takiya lies? wot about Bishop Emeka Mohamed? Pastor Nnamdi Mahmoud? Rev Chike Ahmed? Evangelist Chioma Al mustafa in puddah and all her community in hijab and d men wearing three quarter jumper and spotting bear bear! I guess in ur dream cos we havent seen them in igboland unless they are invincible

its actually not a lie. they are from ebonyi state. i never said 3/d jumpers. i said hijabs.
Madam this your story sounds like Tales by Moonlight. Are you gisting what you heard, was told or you actually went to this community in Ebonyi state and saw Igbo females wearing Hijabs and their Men walking around with Osama likee Goatie beards? What is the name of this Igbo community? I challenge you to tell us the name of this community where such alien culture happens. Igbos are very particular about their culture, I doubt the will allow such thing in any Igbo community.
I repeat again, I am yet to meet a true practising Igbo muslim anywhere in Nigeria let alone a whole community.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by true2god: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2012
There are vry vry few muslims among the igbo pple. Even if a father is a muslim in a family im 100% sure his children wont be and he doesnt care. And most of the igbo muslims either have contract deals wit muslims or might hav enjoyd one or two favour frm dem in schorlarship, loan or the likes. No wonda any igbo muslim in nigeria is a celebrity among the larger muslim population and an easy tool for media and image publicity among the muslim population. The igbos ar generally not saints for being xtain as some of dem ar vry cunny in their dealings. But on the average they ar smart and hardworkin and has the lowest poverty index compared to other nigreian tribe despite the fact that they ar not too visible in the corridor of power where the national treasury is looted on a daily basis. To an average igbo there are no igbo muslims but the truth is dat there are but vry insignificant. Igbos might soon embrace islam but with the present sterotyp the igbos hav towards islam it will take time. Nigeria is not a good example where the igbos will embrace islam because of their experince in the hand of muslims. Very terrible experience. Either muslims or xtains as far as im concerned make no difference as far as all man respect the golden rule: do unto other as u want others to do unto u. And come to think of it, the ppple lootin our national treasury and doin a daily fund tranfer,on our moni, to europe and america are they not xtains and muslims in power?

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by four4: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2012
naijaking1: Anybody who never complained about marginalization of christians and the 'almost banning of christian religious activities' in places like Kano really shouldn't be complaining about demolishing a mosque in Onitsha for town planning purposes. Outside Sabon gari where else are christians allowed to worship openly in Kano And you want to block the headbridge with your mosque? Next, they'll want the Awka goverment house designed like a mosque!
. I think we should be concious whenever we are talking of religion in this country of ours 'multi-religion,multi-ethnic set of pples' According to you; 1st of all they are killing christian in north - I think you mixing political issue with religion issue here, think of it, is it only christian that go market that were being attackd by boko haram?? Muslim and christian being killd right? 2ndly did you knw numbers of mosques being attackd by bokorite recetly?? So For bokoram issue is purely political matter think of it why are they not fighting or killing in kastina sokoto,benue,lagos,ogun,oyo states etc this are states that have considerable numbers of muslims. Boko haram is just like Militant issue in NIGER DELTA but this in more worst nd dynamic state. ISLAM is a religion of PEACE nd does not allow forcing [ISLAM] on people is by will for example in QURAN chap 6 vs 108; I read; AND DO NOT ABUSE THOSE WHOM THEY CALL UPON BESIDES ALLAH LEST EXCEEDING THE LIMITS THEY SHOULD ABUSE ALLAH OUT OF IGNORANCE........, as you can see Almighty command us [muslim] to respect other peoples religions because HE known all of us[human being] can't be a MUSLIM for example QURAN chap 6 vs 107; I read; AND IF ALLAH HAD PLEASED THEY WOULD NOT HAVE SET UP OTHERS [with HIM] and WE HAVE NOT APPOINTED YOU KEEPER OVER THEM but ME [which Almighty GOD] And ARE NOT PLACE INCHARGE OF THEM but ME (which is almighty GOD). that is why HE also said in Quran 6 vs 104; that; indeed there have come to you clear proofs from ur LORD; whoever will there see it is for his own soul and whoever will be blind it shall be against himself and........; so islam is not a religion of violent, is the way of life here on earth and hereafter heaven. There is no modern invations both in biological or science that had not been fortold in holly Quran is it nine planent or shape of the earth or moon or location nd side of the sun or humanbeing going to moom or compustory breast feeding of child resently being advocate by scienties or step by step formation of baby in womb of woman
From sperm till baby will be born. All this had been mention or disc in Quran before scientist ever dream of discovering them. All this special feature of Quran can't be disc here. Inconclution I do not say they not demolish the mosque if IT location is wrong but if they have genue document they should be duely compesate and given another land to build their mosque

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Antivirus92(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2012
true2god: There are vry vry few muslims among the igbo pple. Even if a father is a muslim in a family im 100% sure his children wont be and he doesnt care. And most of the igbo muslims either have contract deals wit muslims or might hav enjoyd one or two favour frm dem in schorlarship, loan or the likes. No wonda any igbo muslim in nigeria is a celebrity among the larger muslim population and an easy tool for media and image publicity among the muslim population. The igbos ar generally not saints for being xtain as some of dem ar vry cunny in their dealings. But on the average they ar smart and hardworkin and has the lowest poverty index compared to other nigreian tribe despite the fact that they ar not too visible in the corridor of power where the national treasury is looted on a daily basis. To an average igbo there are no igbo muslims but the truth is dat there are but vry insignificant. Igbos might soon embrace islam but with the present sterotyp the igbos hav towards islam it will take time. Nigeria is not a good example where the igbos will embrace islam because of their experince in the hand of muslims. Very terrible experience. Either muslims or xtains as far as im concerned make no difference as far as all man respect the golden rule: do unto other as u want others to do unto u. And come to think of it, the ppple lootin our national treasury and doin a daily fund tranfer,on our moni, to europe and america are they not xtains and muslims in power?
you are talking about igbos embracing islam where as we igbos are planning to christianize the whole of nigeria.THERE ARE NO IGBO MUSLIMS!

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Antivirus92(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2012
four4: . I think we should be concious whenever we are talking of religion in this country of ours 'multi-religion,multi-ethnic set of pples' According to you; 1st of all they are killing christian in north - I think you mixing political issue with religion issue here, think of it, is it only christian that go market that were being attackd by boko haram?? Muslim and christian being killd right? 2ndly did you knw numbers of mosques being attackd by bokorite recetly?? So For bokoram issue is purely political matter think of it why are they not fighting or killing in kastina sokoto,benue,lagos,ogun,oyo states etc this are states that have considerable numbers of muslims. Boko haram is just like Militant issue in NIGER DELTA but this in more worst nd dynamic state. ISLAM is a religion of PEACE nd does not allow forcing [ISLAM] on people is by will for example in QURAN chap 6 vs 108; I read; AND DO NOT ABUSE THOSE WHOM THEY CALL UPON BESIDES ALLAH LEST EXCEEDING THE LIMITS THEY SHOULD ABUSE ALLAH OUT OF IGNORANCE........, as you can see Almighty command us [muslim] to respect other peoples religions because HE known all of us[human being] can't be a MUSLIM for example QURAN chap 6 vs 107; I read; AND IF ALLAH HAD PLEASED THEY WOULD NOT HAVE SET UP OTHERS [with HIM] and WE HAVE NOT APPOINTED YOU KEEPER OVER THEM but ME [which Almighty GOD] And ARE NOT PLACE INCHARGE OF THEM but ME (which is almighty GOD). that is why HE also said in Quran 6 vs 104; that; indeed there have come to you clear proofs from ur LORD; whoever will there see it is for his own soul and whoever will be blind it shall be against himself and........; so islam is not a religion of violent, is the way of life here on earth and hereafter heaven. There is no modern invations both in biological or science that had not been fortold in holly Quran is it nine planent or shape of the earth or moon or location nd side of the sun or humanbeing going to moom or compustory breast feeding of child resently being advocate by scienties or step by step formation of baby in womb of woman
From sperm till baby will be born. All this had been mention or disc in Quran before scientist ever dream of discovering them. All this special feature of Quran can't be disc here
so al-queda, al-shabab and taliban are all political?
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2012
akthedream: “Then Abishai the son of
Zeruiah said to the king,
“Why should this dead
dog curse my lord the
king? Let me go over and
take off his head.”…
And there is also with you
Shimei the son of Gera,
the Benjaminite from
Bahurim, who cursed me
with a grievous curse on
the day when I went to
Mahanaim; but when he
came down to meet me at
the Jordan, I swore to him
by the LORD, saying, I will
not put you to death with
the sword.’ Now
therefore hold him not
guiltless, for you are a
wise man; you will know
what you ought to do to
him, and you shall bring
his gray head down with
blood to Sheol.” (2
Samuel 16:9, 1 Kings 2:cool
” When they came into
the house, as he lay on his
bed in his bedchamber,
they smote him, and slew
him, and beheaded him.
They took his head, and
went by the way of the
Arabah all night, and
brought the head of
Ishbosheth to David at
Hebron. And they said to
the king, “Here is the
head of Ishbosheth, the
son of Saul, your enemy,
who sought your life; the
LORD has avenged my lord
the king this day on Saul
and on his offspring.” (2
Samuel 4:7)
“That is not true. But a
man of the hill country of
Ephraim, called Sheba the
son of Bichri, has lifted up
his hand against King
David; give up him alone,
and I will withdraw from
the city.” And the
woman said to Joab,
“Behold, his head shall
be thrown to you over
the wall.” Then the
woman went to all the
people in her wisdom. And
they cut off the head of
Sheba the son of Bichri,
and threw it out to
Joab.” (2 Samuel 20:21)
“at Jezreel by this time
tommorrow…And when
the letter came to them,
they took the king’s
sons, and slew them,
seventy persons, and put
their heads in baskets,
and sent them to him at
Jezreel. When the
messenger came and told
him, “They have brought
the heads of the king’s
sons,” he said, “Lay
them in two heaps at the
entrance of the gate until
the morning.”. (2 Kings
Chapter 10 verse 6)
“God has now fulfilled
the prophecy of the
prophet Elijah. So Jehu
put to death all who were
left of the house of Ahab
in Jezreel, as well as all of
his close friends and
priests, until he had left
not one single
survivor.” (2 Kings
Chapter 10 verse 10)
“He put to death all of
Ahab’s house, who
were left there and so
blotted it out, in
fulfillment of the word
which YAHWEH had
spoken to Elijah.” (2
Kings Chapter 10 verse 7)
“When the LORD your
God brings you into the
land where you are
entering to possess it,
and clears away many
nations before you, the
Hittites and the
Girgashites and the
Amorites and the
Canaanites and the
Perizzites and the Hivites
and the Jebusites, seven
nations greater and
stronger than you. And
when the LORD your God
delivers them before you
and you defeat them,
then you shall utterly
destroy them. You shall
make no covenant with
them and show no favor
to them.” (Deuteronomy
7:1-2)

Its obvious u're a muslim, u need to study d bible and not memorize or read bits and pieces.
I would ave enlightened u but but I don't think its necessary, I'll tell u 2 things, the old and new testament make-up the bible, find out their purpose

2. U quoted the bible verse like somone who understand it but u don't, its only what ur imam told u, dat u repeat here. Go study the Bible so u don't get decieved by ur imam.... He only does dat to harden ur heart against Christianity.
I remember being in a friends place and I heard an imam(in a mosque close by) castigate Christians(I guess that's wat happens regularly in mosque), but thr funny thing is that he like others don't understand the bible, his followers would repeat the same nonesense happily #SMH
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Chynx(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2012
NO LONG TIN:

Its obvious u're a muslim, u need to study d bible and not memorize or read bits and pieces.
I would ave enlightened u but but I don't think its necessary, I'll tell u 2 things, the old and new testament make-up the bible, find out their purpose

2. U quoted the bible verse like somone who understand it but u don't, its only what ur imam told u, dat u repeat here. Go study the Bible so u don't get decieved by ur imam.... He only does dat to harden ur heart against Christianity.
I remember being in a friends place and I heard an imam(in a mosque close by) castigate Christians(I guess that's wat happens regularly in mosque), but thr funny thing is that he like others don't understand the bible, his followers would repeat the same nonesense happily #SMH

C'mon bruv, wat do u expect from a randy man who has been brainwashed to believe that he's got some virgins waitin for him somewhere? grin
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by thirty(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2012
aryzgreat:

Ewu hausa! the boldened are what they are today beacuse of American and western life influence, Osama Bin devil was a prince in saudi arabia but he was against America because America brought civility and and encouraged liberal islamism through their interaction with the saudi kings viz-a-viz america's refining of saudi crude oil.

Today we hear of syria accusing saudi king of not being true muslim because saudi's stance is in harmony with america's stance. We know that in islam, the extremist are considered better muslims dan the liberal ones, dats y an aboki muslim will not allow yoruba muslim to lead prayer when in a mixed situation.

Please tell me how ur ruling nigeria has made u better than igbo ppl? Isn't it a contradiction dat muslims have held sway of this contry's leadership and yet fellow muslims are the poorest in West Africa? Ur criminal islamic leaders accumulated wealth and left u poorer to be used as a tool for violence, while an average wealthy igbo xtian will have 15 boys under his tutelage and after 5 years settle dem to start up something meaningful and d cycle continues till we are all rich while u animals shout "ritual money" as if ritual money exists, almajiris will prefer to be poor than join the ritual bandwagon.
Bros, i wouldn't have reply u because i dont like vulger statement or abuse. But answer my question" Why did the south south and south east like carry bible to church? Why the leadership of this country denies you of presidency? Mine you, Im a yoruba guy. Islam is good for igbo people. Taste it!!!

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2012
If you believe in this "igbo muslims" fallacy then you might as well believe in the existence of unicorns and blue lions. There are no igbo muslims #FACT.

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Antivirus92(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2012
thirty:
Bros, i wouldn't have reply u because i dont like vulger statement or abuse. But answer my question" Why did the south south and south east like carry bible to church? Why the leadership of this country denies you of presidency? Mine you, Im a yoruba guy. Islam is good for igbo people. Taste it!!!
GOD FORBID ISLAM AND THEIR ASO ROCK POWER!
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by thirty(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2012
Shokoloko: @ aryzgreat

this is nice. Brother Zack Amata is good popular example. If you see any igbo muslims kill them all and see what their relatives will do.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Alameen3: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2012
If this Mosque must be demolished, then the Government must build another Mosque for the Muslims before laying military hands on its demolition. Better still,prepare for war and lost of lives pchewwwwwww.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Dainfamous: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2012
Shokoloko: my husbands sister is married into an igbo muslim family. their names include mohammed ogbonna, hajia amina ogbonna, nurudeen chukwuma. the whole community is muslim. it came about when a islamic school opened in the igbo village and all the converted students were given scholarships. a lot of parents who couldnt afford an education for their kids converted. if you go there the women wear hijabs, its crazy
that is why Islam is not a good religion because those igbos that converted was due to circumstances not by their own will,so that means that join Islam cuz of poverty....
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by thirty(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2012
Da infamous: that is why Islam is not a good religion because those igbos that converted was due to circumstances not by their own will,so that means that join Islam cuz of poverty....
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0553050737/ref=aw_d_iv_books?is=l
what happen. Taste, embrace it. Islam is good.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Dainfamous: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2012
thirty:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0553050737/ref=aw_d_iv_books?is=l
what happen. Taste, embrace it. Islam is good.
taste what?? poison!!! angry angry i think Islam have tasted enough igbo blood in Nigeria so their is no need ..
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by thirty(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2012
tempest01: Deranged people on NL these days.
derange indeed. I dont like insult pls. What is link btw d topic and ur post. Cos i said u should embrace Islam? Na wao.

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by youngzeal1: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2012
crazy stupid n seensless..........why should destroy their place of worship.....as long as it is a legal structure itshuldnt be touch at alll... am no muslem but a realist n a strong child of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.