Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply (22539 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2012
Ignore the damn text and do NOT reply/or call her until her bruised ego compels her to call or 'flash' you! (that is, if she send you at all sef). Dammit, don't you guys know anything about GAME? If a girl isn't as responsive as you'd like, it would be foolish to compromise your playboy honour and dignity by jumping at her token gestures. . .and by the way, that text does seem like SPAM.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Caracta(f): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2012
@OP, i got that same text twice this morning, and i deleted them immediately. At the end of the text was, 'please share with 5 of your friends but reply mine first'
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by MMM2(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2012
Op
Tell her u will write
Come 2 my place let's spend d 9nite tongue
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2012
Caracta: @OP, i got that same text twice this morning, and i deleted them immediately. At the end of the text was, 'please share with 5 of your friends but reply mine first'

lol! cheesy
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by ejifranks(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2012
Got the same text from a girl i also got an interest in but who acts cold 2my advances,so u see we are similar..My Reply was -i didnt reply at all...I believ a lady who has real interest in you wont send u free configured spam. Mind you they sent it 2u and me and also to many other guys...So its nothing specialy intimate.....If u still think otherwise then reply her with some sweet representations of your love and u can tell us later how far u wemt wit her.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by ejifranks(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2012
cindyrella: I sent that massage to more than 50 guys on BBM yesterday. cool Trust me there is nothing special about it tongue grin
Princess Clap 4yaself weldone...No b only 50guys na 5000mugus you send am 2.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by jackpot(f): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2012
Brite02: this is redicolous grin
Bro, I just reported you to the mods. I'm friggin serious. tongue
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2012
^
Lol. Dis one no be small matter.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by kingsilly(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2012
cindyrella: I sent that massage to more than 50 guys on BBM yesterday. cool Trust me there is nothing special about it tongue grin

all d cindyrella me knw haz a soft heart....gurl urz iz made of CEMENTED ROCK
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by cindyrella(f): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
fluid26:

lol! cheesy
Where you dey since? angry
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by cindyrella(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
ejifranks: Princess Clap 4yaself weldone...No b only 50guys na 5000mugus you send am 2.
Na you sabi, call them anything wei u like.. All I knw be say I send am! tongue

kingsilly:

all d cindyrella me knw haz a soft heart....gurl urz iz made of CEMENTED ROCK
And you know that because?
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Cupidkc(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
Wow! I got ds same txt 4rm a gal yesterday.
Guess ds is wht free mtn txt is doing 2many. Well,i didnt reply it.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Cupidkc(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Caracta: @OP, i got that same text twice this morning, and i deleted them immediately. At the end of the text was, 'please share with 5 of your friends but reply mine first'
Gbam!
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Dayco(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
ITbomb, i love your swagg! U gat da best vote here. . . Mehn, just write. . '' I care ''
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Gudintent: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hands off she is mine!
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Xplicit1(f): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
D txt is an old & a pop. one. I received & txt it 2 odas months back. She might just nid a neutral answa 4rm u, cause i kno she ve sent it 2 many odas also.
Anyway u can use dis as a medium 2 xpres ur self by sayin -I CARE ABOUT U & IT'S 4 REAL-.
But i gues she'll just c it as an ordinary reply. Beta u say it.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by ITbomb(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
Do like me, just reply , 'I hate sperm message'
She may probably reply you. if she does , just say it was a mistake that ur hand was thinking in another direction when it saw ur name on the text, that u intended to say Spam message
Start a conversation there.
If she does not know the meaning of spam, goodluck to you, u r her next computer teacher to teach her a lot more than keyboard punching
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by AdeniyiA(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
crackhouse: Well, frm my own perspective, the white T-shirt simply means innocent heart and the Black permanent marker means ur evil thoughtful heart. So what will u do with ur evil thoughtful self if she presents her innocent self to you? That's the question she's asking u.
how thoughtful of u.
well @OP, beta tell her that u wouldn't stain her white shirt wt d black marker
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by BAMMZ(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2012
May the lord forgive cupid for this great confusion.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Brite02(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
jackpot: Bro, I just reported you to the mods. I'm friggin serious. tongue
haha cheesy cheesy guy abeg no go get high blood pressure for me abeg cheesy your text msg still they there waiting for reply tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Before You Get Married. / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) / 10 Smart Steps To Help You Get Over Your Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.