Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

100Paul's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100Paul's Profile / 100Paul's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 5:32am On May 17, 2022
I used BA.
As for the 6months waiting, na so we see am!!

Gbolahan30:

Please how manage is between AD and AM , waited for about 6 months ?
Did you use SL or BA pls
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 7:43pm On May 16, 2022
My testimony summary:
Did IELTS: April13th2019
Gained Admission: July2019
Online Enrollment:29tbOct2020
Booked the 4th/5thtime: IstApril2021
AD:21stOct2021
AM:28thApril2022
VISUM:11thMay2022
Share in my joy!
Yours on the way,
Keep holding on!!!

11 Likes

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2021
use Fintiba. The process is straight forward. I opened BA using my phone!

abuqaasim:
Good day all,

Please I need details about opening of blocked account and general preparation for the visa interview.

Thanks
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Elninoarmando:

Taking into account the experience of people who's got appointment dates under category B,appointments come before the start dates.
I've never seen anyone who got an invitation after the start date passed.

I blatantly disagree, Sir
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Me too I applied before 1am on April 1st and have gotten my AD too, got the mail two days back......cat B: THE STONE THE BUILDERS REJECTED
smiley

4 Likes

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
100Paul:
I have a question.
Since scholarship way seems the best, what if someone has
a fully blocked account,
Admission letter,
International passport,
What is the possibility of getting AD?

Isn't a fully funded BA equivalent to scholarship?

Anyone with idea, please help.
I have a question.
Since scholarship way seems the best, what if someone has
a fully funded blocked account,
Admission letter,
International passport,
What is the possibility of getting AD?

Isn't a fully funded BA equivalent to scholarship?

Anyone with idea, please help.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 3:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Happy New Year Great Minds,

Is there anyone here enrolled with Otto von Guericke University of Magdeburg?

Please contact me, let's align.

Thank you
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
IamSoluble:

who will get me understand this please?

Yes.
Only a year BA is required.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hi Great minds,
Anyone with admission and have done online enrolment into OVGU for Winter 2020?
DM
lets rub minds
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
[In my opinion, send it PDF.
As for your second question, transcript is different from official course content.

You may get the official course content from your school or faculty prospectus I think. Ask those still in school....

I hope this helps?
quote author=Oluwathoyin post=94839176]Please I need an urgent response. Do I need to print and scan my motivational letter before uploading it on a school website, or I should send it directly as a pdf document?
Secondly, please does official course content means transcript? [/quote]
Travel / Re: "Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos by 100Paul: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
leo2sexy:
Following the recent trend on twitter "EducationIsNotTourism" which is currently trending on twitter. Nigerian students decided to join the movement.

The protest took place on Monday, 14th of September, 2020. In which Nigerian students used the opportunity to express their frustration to the German Consulate Lagos.

It will surprise you to know that the German embassy has not issued visa appointment dates to Nigerian students for 7 months while Ghana, South afica, Benin republic, Ethiopia etc have abundant dates. Enrollment deadlines are fast approaching and its looking extremely bleak for Nigerian students.

They decided to let known their grievances and here are the photos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Emmanue69343020/status/1305484001654829057

Good move Guys...
God is with us

1 Like

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Check this out and comment.
I found this in the internet about getting AD in 2020.
That attaching AL and BA, you will be booked for AD. Is it true?...Any Confirmation from anyone here?

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Great minds,
Please how true is this?
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2020
I dey with you on OVGU bro,
Let's connect.
I just mailed you

jaiyedavid:
Has anyone gotten admission to OVGU Magdeburg?

Hala me let us know what we are doing.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 3:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Hello Great people,
Please has anyone gotten AD recently?
Also, what does this mean or how do I get it?
Two identical passport pictures 'according to biometric specifications'?

It's listed as one of the requirements during student visa Interview.

Replies are welcome. Thanks
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 3:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Mykelpato:

How did you apply, let me do the same too.

Via uniassist
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Anyone with AL into Otto-von-guerick University of Magdeburg like me?
Please inbox me, let's rub minds!
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 2:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Check Google please

turawaa:
Pls Everyone... Pls I need a Motivational Letter as Sample to Write mine

Thanks
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Has anyone tried to call the Embassy lines provided in their website to find out what is really going on?.. Why no AD?
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=toulouse post=87209145][/quote]
CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!!
Pls, reply my mail
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Eonyebuchi:
Good morning gentlemen.
I want to apply for transcript from my school but I Learnt that the cover letter accompanying the transcript always contain the name of the school I'm applying to. Already I have applied to 3 different schools in Germany, I don't know which of them that will offer me admission.
What do I do?

Are u not using uniassist?
If yes, a single address to uniassist will suffice.
If no, then you may have to apply for three copies to each of the schools. That's the way I see it.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Govkaybee:
Hello boss,
Do you have an idea how long the money takes to reflect in fintiba and how long it'd take to get confirmation?

With Fintiba, it's within 24hours. I used my GTB domiciliary account.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Access2017:
Pls does anyone know if the German Embassy in Abuja certify results? Many thanks

Yes. They do.
I did mine here in Abuja
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2020
Gbambor:
Wowww...... November seems a real long time oo see you sure you're but supposed to cancel and rebook??
Although just 2 or 3 persons here have gotten dates since december or so ....
But abeg which category did you book and when is your school starting date??

I booked Category A. School starts March 23rd.
Please, I will like to know what time of the day that those persons that have AD applied on their website.... just to be sure if the 10mins (1-1:10am) still works this year as someone told me it worked last year?
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hello good people,
I booked for Visa interview since November 7, 2019...I have been given admission letter into msc program and have almost fully funded my blocked account but haven't been sent a mail carrying the exact date of appointment.

Please has any1 gotten an appointment date in the last 1 or 2weeks?

How did you go about it, if yes?
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
I greet everyone in the house

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.