Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Confessions Of A Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Married Woman (32249 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by charloski(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
we should be expecting this in the next super story series......... wink
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
hmm!

touching story!

it would be quite difficult to find such a guy who would do that.

Nigerians could be very unforgiving.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by hardeyincah(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Why is it dat ladies cant do without Dick for a Month, if u had kept ur body holy during ur days at the University, u wont be in dis mess... Just count urself lucky for having the right Man.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by 190: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifyalways: I know this couple. Its dayokanu, Odunnu and born2fuck.
grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by sheyma: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
Emmy9ite: Wow.! nice story. Only real men like us can do that! Op,if it is me,i will invite GuyB to live with us too! wink
Guy na lie a real man would kick her a55 and mnay b bring her bac, a weakling would say ok I 4give u
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by chucky234(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
Over re-cycled story, saw this on facebook like three months back.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by sweetcocoa(f): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
'Can you believe this"

That's the title of the movie,i watched at Genesis Cinema in Enugu,its really an interesting one but it was

Produced by
Magic movies ind ltd
No 4 Edidi lane idumota

Branch office
No 10 ladipo street
Alaba international market

Distributed and marketed by
Great movies ind ltd
No 51 iweka road onitsha

Or no 10 pound road Aba.

Everybody grab your copy now.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by DAY12(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
190 = GuyB. angry
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by sweetcocoa(f): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
AmBeautiful: hmm!

touching story!

But we can be very forgiving in movies,just like in the movie on this thread,commend us please.smiley
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by sweetcocoa(f): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
BUTONEDAY: You have not finished your confession. You must also confess to GuyB, because he is the original father of your daughter.
Yeah that's in the pipeline already,the producers are working hard on that,it will be the part 3 and 4 of the movie,watch out.smiley
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by kaeto(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
bennyraz: I love this fiction
me too o.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by kacheezy: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
That man will have his revenge one day...he sounds to good to be true..
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by pseudonomer: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
AmBeautiful: hmm!

touching story!

So you‘re going to blame a guy who decided not to forgive in this case? If it‘s an American guy, na straight divorce!
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Ahmadinejad(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
U v to go tank ur God<coz he really gave u an understandn man, mehn its nt easy to bear wit dat, knownn fully well dat ur wify has cheated on u to d extent of takin in for anoda man, well tank ya God shaaa
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by emsquare(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
That's who I am! Nice attribute from your hubby...
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Elueme: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
I swear, this one na story that touches the heart.. If na me eh! Lol, I will forgive her if I truly love her... But on a serious note, many men are fathering first children that are not theirs, fact! before you marry study your spouse well and if she's pregnant before your wedding, you may opt for a DNA, not because U ll not marry her depending anyway cos if you are faithful to her You may not take it in good light when You find out she was cheating on u.. But Tibet candid, the scenario created above in happening and it is becoming so rampant now. These unfaithful women no go kill person o
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by ooua: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
nitlad: Mi o gbo ri!
I just hope yhu wouldn't come here crying when the girl starts behaving like the BASTARD she is.... That everything is rosy now despite this huge cover-up is not enough. Cos the Yoruba would say "Ile ti o n toro, omo ale ibe ni ko ti dagba"
By the way what's the lot of the biological father of the baby? What if he can't have babies again in his life and doesn't even now he has a surviving daughter. Aren't yhu being selfish that way?
I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure there is a crime in there somewhere....
Harbouring some else' child when they don't even know such exists!
I'm no cathecist either but I'm also pretty sure yhur process of restitution and complete forgiveness would not be complete until yhu tell the biological father about the baby!!!

You are not real. I bet you cann't forgive if you are the one, am not judging you but your hate is just obvious. God is not a man. Do you think we can do restitution for all our sins? then you must be a joker. God forgave her the moment she confessed to Him (God). Don't ever use that word bastard. The girl has got a mother and the father though not biological.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by KINGwax(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
bennyraz: I love this fiction
cindyrella:
Me too grin
KINGwax: me too
we love this fiction!!! And the real people say...
sucezTP:

Seconded!
i rise!
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by sweetcocoa(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
KINGwax: we love this fiction!!! And the real people say... i rise!
And the clerk says "Court"
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Smallville4live(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
you said you guys fell in love and later you are saying you never loved him. Huh!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by searay(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Culled from Searay
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by kolaoloye(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
Joke of the week award winning story grin
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by sayso: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
Give the little girl back to the real Father.The confession ends there.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by inene: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
This is a beautiful story as far as fiction can go. someone in nollywood should contact Empress Njaman or any of her bbrothers and a film would be made of this with Genevieve taking the lead role. This man is such a wonderful man that he would easily win the best man award. This is what christianity should be and not Bible quoting but wicked at heart.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Soulcaine(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
nitlad: Mi o gbo ri!
I just hope yhu wouldn't come here crying when the girl starts behaving like the BASTARD she is.... That everything is rosy now despite this huge cover-up is not enough. Cos the Yoruba would say "Ile ti o n toro, omo ale ibe ni ko ti dagba"
By the way what's the lot of the biological father of the baby? What if he can't have babies again in his life and doesn't even now he has a surviving daughter. Aren't yhu being selfish that way?
I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure there is a crime in there somewhere....
Harbouring some else' child when they don't even know such exists!
I'm no cathecist either but I'm also pretty sure yhur process of restitution and complete forgiveness would not be complete until yhu tell the biological father about the baby!!!

too much nigerian film.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by TechRev: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
Maybe the guy knows even if he kicks her out, that most females exhibit same character. The next one in who knows what that one would do. Or the guy sef get plenty children else where and so has realized that what goes around comes around. But Na wa oohh. Only a true Christian worshipping in truth and spirit can stomach that.!
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by OVOsainthommie(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
This sounds good like a typical Yoruba movie........press next please>>>
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Smallville4live(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
cindyrella:
Me too grin

me three.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by TechRev: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Emmy9ite: Wow.! nice story. Only real men like us can do that! Op,if it is me,i will invite GuyB to live with us too! wink

What if there was also GuyC and GuyD and GuyE?? You will have a very large family and you guys will live happily ever after. Very romantic.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by o42austino(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
nawaoooooooooooooo this movie sweet where can i find the part two
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by dioman: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nyc guy...
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Smallville4live(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
cindyrella:
Me too grin
[email]
cindyrella:
Me too grin
[/email]
cindyrella:
Me too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / She No Longer Picks My Calls / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.