Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Confessions Of A Married Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Married Woman (32251 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by bonna4u(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
Smallville4live: You said you guys fell in love and later in the story, you are saying you never loved the guy. What are you not saying?
please stop advertising your ignorance!
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by dnawah(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
Lion heart,first batch in heaven's list.but woman rememba dat God go still ask u on d judgement day."how may people wey bleep u on earth?"Nollywood where una dey start d casting noww?
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by toluxa1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Story story was made in Nigeria for the BBC
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Ewoma45(f): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
Emmy9ite: Wow.! nice story. Only real men like us can do that! Op,if it is me,i will invite GuyB to live with us too! wink
lol.u re 2 kind

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by zilon12(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
When I grow up, I want to be like your husband
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Dstar1(f): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hmmm! Dat's love at work.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Emulti(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
nitlad: Mi o gbo ri!
I just hope yhu wouldn't come here crying when the girl starts behaving like the BASTARD she is.... That everything is rosy now despite this huge cover-up is not enough. Cos the Yoruba would say "Ile ti o n toro, omo ale ibe ni ko ti dagba"
By the way what's the lot of the biological father of the baby? What if he can't have babies again in his life and doesn't even now he has a surviving daughter. Aren't yhu being selfish that way?
I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure there is a crime in there somewhere....
Harbouring some else' child when they don't even know such exists!
I'm no cathecist either but I'm also pretty sure yhur process of restitution and complete forgiveness would not be complete until yhu tell the biological father about the baby!!!

Mind u some traditions hold it dat u must hav paid d bride price before claiming her child is urs, otherwise d child belongs to d parents of d girl! U dont jst impregnate a gal and come to claim she has ur child.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by miz4oxley(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
Eh eh! Funny Blogger! So when are you posting part 2. Me, I'll forgive you, but not habour a Bastard, eh... You're so wicked, wicked and wicked! SuperStory!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by segemint(f): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hmmmm if only this love exist in dream pls don't wake me up! On to the next one
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Uwehok: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
A very good one there, ur husband must have been very humane and lovely. But make sure u do not seek for another guyB In Uk.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by hardeyincah(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
sayso: Give the little girl back to the real Father.The confession ends there.
or let the poor girl knows the real father....... But to be candid poster, u already av a proffession. U'll make real money wen u start writtind and selling d stories...... We'll both market dis 2geda
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Kikyben2(f): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Fiction or no fiction, the story is teaching us all a lesson....learn to forgive no matter the weight of the offense....afterall God forgives whatever we do.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sandra Achums z d woman o i don watch dz movie bt e don tey sha
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Emmy9ite(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
adefash:
guy e never dey too late oo.u can tell ya wife(pls no ofence, just joking) to go get pregnant for some1 else,then u can say what u can do in such a situation.
angry angry angry for wat!
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
The characters in this movie are not real. Please dont try this at home. It can only happen in movies.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Timijo(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
Thank God that u have given your life to Christ.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
Kikyben_2: Fiction or no fiction, the story is teaching us all a lesson....learn to forgive no matter the weight of the offense....afterall God forgives whatever we do.
LMFAO. Gosh. FORGIVE. Ok. I think that man must be an alien. FORGIVE MY ASS. May God help us sha
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Emmy9ite: Wow.! nice story. Only real men like us can do that! Op,if it is me,i will invite GuyB to live with us too! wink

Are u alright

Kudos to the man. Nah past time sin now. If he acts otherwise, the helpless woman will suffer with her innocent daughter.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
nitlad: Mi o gbo ri!
I just hope yhu wouldn't come here crying when the girl starts behaving like the BASTARD she is.... That everything is rosy now despite this huge cover-up is not enough. Cos the Yoruba would say "Ile ti o n toro, omo ale ibe ni ko ti dagba"
By the way what's the lot of the biological father of the baby? What if he can't have babies again in his life and doesn't even now he has a surviving daughter. Aren't yhu being selfish that way?
I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure there is a crime in there somewhere....
Harbouring some else' child when they don't even know such exists!
I'm no cathecist either but I'm also pretty sure yhur process of restitution and complete forgiveness would not be complete until yhu tell the biological father about the baby!!!

Left to me, you didnt make sense. Since the man was nice enough to react positively and keep the family together, you now expect the woman to break the family herself by looking for guyB to return the innocent girl to the rightful father ?

I recommend a spoonful of crack for you, 3 times daily.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
What an action film!
But the film tricks are just too much,wetin?
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
pseudonomer: This is only a fiction, PLEASE DON‘T TRY THIS AT HOME!

We fit try am for backyard. undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Maxdiamond(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
I dnt belive in dis story.it is fake and again,it is nt complete.nonscence.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by BJ4REEL(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
bennyraz: I love this fiction
me too!
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by kcbaba0071(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
ms pookie: i have heard dis story before, isnt there a PART2 undecided

so nw everybdy say na fiction & superstory abi***@#
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by MrLee(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
hahahahaha story
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Amokwe(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
israel ben-zion:
Someone had this confession to share:

“Hi readers, I just want to share my true life story with you so that you can learn from it. We are human beings, we make mistakes every day but it left for you to learn from your mistakes.

“My name is ‘anonymous’ I wont mention where I come from for security reasons. I met this guy in 2001 when I was writing WAEC, his name is GuyA. We fell in love.
“He was everything a woman would ask for; he is fair, handsome, intelligent and God fearing, he loved me so much, he shared the little he had with me, he was willing to do anything I ask for though he didn’t have much because he was still in second year at university of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

“He did everything possible for me to gain admission into the university. I eventually gained admission in 2003 at Enugu State University of Science and Technology and graduated in 2007. ,

“I don’t know what came over me. I had a fling with this guy named GuyB. Though I never loved him, but I became pregnant for him. I didn’t know what to do, but terminating the pregnancy was not an option. I didn’t want to lose GuyA. It was as if my world has crumbled.

“I didn’t tell anybody not even my best friend because I never could tell what would happen if I did. I made a smart move by telling GuyA that I was pregnant for him.

“Of course, he believed me because he trusted me so much but I betrayed his love for me. He came to see my people, though my parents are dead.

“I eventually put to bed; a baby girl. This was in 2008. Do you know what my baby was exactly the carbon copy of GuyB; the guy I had a fling with?

“I was not surprise because I knew the pregnancy wasn’t GuyA’s but I thought the baby would’ve resembled me. Of course, I was wrong. GuyA accepted us even when he knew the baby does not look like him or me.

“Ever since, I have been dying in silence. My conscience kept killing me. At a point, I hated my own child seeing a picture of another man in her. My husband, GuyA loved her so much more than anything.

“In 2010, I had another baby boy for my husband. My joy knew no bounds. I was really happy, my husband was happy as well.

“In 2012, I had another baby boy for my husband, GuyA. Even at that, he loved my daughter more than her two biological sons. At a point, I became jealous but what can I do. I just couldn’t bear it any more so I decided to give my life to Christ and beg God for forgiveness which I know he has done.

“This I did because I couldn’t continue to die in silence. It was now for me to confess to my husband but how would I achieve that without breaking my home? I didn’t want to loose my home, I loved my husband and my kids.

“He is a wonderful man but I betrayed him. I prayed and asked God to give me the strength to confess to him… On the set day, I first called him on phone to ask him if he would ever forgive me. He asked what I meant by that. He asked if I was alright and I said yes. He hanged up on me. I cried like a baby.

“When he came back from work that same day, I served him his dinner. After that, I went with him in the room and told him to forgive me that he should not punish our daughter for what she does not know about but punish me.

He Already Knew That He Is Not The Father Of Our Daughter:
“He asked again what I meant by that. I narrated everything that transpired between GuyB and I. To my greatest surprise, he dropped a bombshell. He said he knew all these years that he was not the biological father of our 4-year old daughter.

“I asked him if he knew about it and didn’t bother to ask me? He said that he knew that someday I was going to tell him but he never knew it would come this soon.

“It was as if the ground should open and swallow me. I was so ashamed of my self that I bowed my face in tears but he cuddled me and said he’d forgiven me long ago. He said that we pray every day OUR FATHER FORGIVE US OUR SINS AS WE FORGIVE THOSE TRESPASS AGAINST US, why won’t he forgive me?

“He said no one is perfect and that we make mistakes in life. He said that I was a nice person and that we have been through a lot in life. So, he cannot abandon me now that i needed him most. He told me that he could possibly throw me out so that people will laugh at me but he has always loved me.

“As for my daughter, as far as he is concerned, she is his daughter. He’s has always seen her as one and that he will always love us. These were his words.

“I was short of words, all I could do was to cry and thank him and thank God for the kind of man he has given me because I know that no man would take that from any woman no matter what except by the special grace of God.

“I am now a happy person and I have given my life to Jesus Christ. We must learn how to confess our sins no matter what so that Satan will be put to shame and as well learn how to forgive.

“We now live in the UK. I also had my two boys in the UK.”
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Patsey: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
This woman has one more feat to accomplish: reconciling her first child with her biological father. Her poor daughter, under Article 7 of the UNCRC, has a right to know her biological father.

"I met this guy in 2001 when I was writing WAEC, his name is GuyA. We fell in love. He was...God fearing...I had a fling with...GuyB...I made a smart move by telling GuyA that I was pregnant for him...Of course, he believed me because he trusted me so much..."

The moral of the story is: GuyA, the God-fearing (and probably the born-again Campus Fellowship Leader) was bleeping and sha-gging this girl...call it fornication.

The wages of sin? Raising another man's child! Arguably, THE NIGERIAN GOD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2012

Lol. Are you longing for party by inviting GuyB? MFM?
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2012

Comot from here this weak man! See mouth see real men! Real mean don't talk but act when it becomes necessary like us.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
The story might have had a happy ending, however, it leaves all of us particularly men that all women think about in a relationship is "themselves and only." What is in it for her? What does she stands to gain? Even if it means destroying you. What if we reverse the story, the man had a child out of wedlock and told her 4 yrs later, what would be her reaction? I can tell you that heaven will fall, all neighbors and family members, friends must hear it, and she would leave him instantly, well, if he is poor. So, there is always a double standard that comes along with this type of narrative if the man is the victim.

Women could be heartless if they are left unchecked. I can say authoritatively that 10-20% of Nigerian married men are raising children that aren't theirs. Besides, most Nigerian children don't even look like their parents EXCEPT FEW.
Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by tushbobo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
CRAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.