Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) (17848 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
nne3870: why not wait until you are old enough to own or rent an apartment b4 u can start bringing your gf's or babes over......and what kind of girl wil do 'stuffs' wit u while ur parents ar at home? Umuazi kita eh....

Surprise wan catch me ooo how pikins take spoil kpata kpata
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
freecocoa: Tell your parents to leave the house that your babe is coming over,that if they don't then whatever they get to see is their business because you don't give a rat's a$$.

Lol, Special Adviser On F**kin Affairs
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by stillme(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
This is a meaningless thread.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
See question!! Oh boy confront jamb office, d answer is surely dere. #nawaforinternetsef.....
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by CuteTj(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
These moderators have started inhaling taba (snuff). From 2005-2009 they weren't taking; but from 2010 to present day nairaland most especially 2012, it has reached unbelievable heights!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Easykel21: Guys, what am I to do? My girlfriend is coming over tonight, and my parents are at home. Whenever we are together in such situations, we do romantic stuff, but now that I've got her in ma house with ma parents, what will I do?

Walayi guy, if u be my broz either senior or junior u and dat gurl no fit sleep for one room.. u de carry chick de enta ya papa and mama huz unto phuckin level..
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
Must you do ramantic stuff?...Use this time to talk about yourselves, Review ur relationship, talk about the future nd stuffs like that. instead of tasting what is meant for married people.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by tasty777: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
Maybe u r nt old enough to av a room then wait for ya time to av a room b4 u ll start aving girlfrnd over nite.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
Make una come my house come stay!! Mtscheew! I hate wen ppl say 'how did dis make front page' but dis one reach to ask

MODERATOR!! Kee ihe dis topic na acho na front page?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by 2rutalk1: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
Guys,wat am i to do,my girlfriend iz coming over tonight,nd ma parents are at home.When ever we are together in such situations,we do romantic stuff,buh nw dat i've got her in ma house wit ma parents......wat will i do?
Go and read your books and prepare for your GCE exam. Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by tunjikrown(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Olboy , you no get problem at all ...just try prepare food tonite for your parent and don't forget to add little sleeping drugs to it....then you will have the whole night with your babe..oponu ashewo. grin
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by CrazyMan(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Easykel21: Guys, what am I to do? My girlfriend is coming over tonight, and my parents are at home. Whenever we are together in such situations, we do romantic stuff, but now that I've got her in ma house with ma parents, what will I do?
From your posts, its obvious that you're a teenager.

So I wonder why a boy like you would be so intrested in relationships when you don't look like someone who is matured enough to handle the responsibilities associated with it.

Have you also considered the fact that you could get her pregnant in your so called romantic stuff?

Have you asked yourself if you're financially ready to become a father? Cos if that happens, and it may I'm sure you won't hesitate to start another thread on Nairaland seeking for advise.

Finally, I would suggest that you maintain a brother sister relationship with her until you're matured enough to at least get a room and a reasonable job.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Roland17(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
If u are old enough to bring your girlfriend for a sleepover and expect privacy from ur parents, then u should be old enough to rent an apartment of ur own and be independent, that way u have all the privacy u are craving for, after all na ur parents dey pay the house rent/abi na u build the house?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Siga: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
Why all the worry....I beg go do am inside car o jare... wink grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
CuteTj: These moderators have started inhaling taba (snuff). From 2005-2009 they weren't taking; but from 2010 to present day nairaland most especially 2012, it has reached unbelievable heights!
The most annoying thing is that they don't even take the good original one sef,the one they take is usually mixed ugu leaf.angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by naturalwaves: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
On d front page? Wonders shall never end!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
On front page? #sMD
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by kellystech(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
Koikoi: HOW DID THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE FOR HEAVENS SAKE? DISGUSTING!
I dnt no o, d front page is ment for news not all these rubbish! I dnt wat nairaland is turning into undecided
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tell your parent that you are gay and you don't knw where to put priick for woman body and the girl want to show you
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Poster, just tell ur folks Boko bois dey come town.
U go see how ur mama go forget she get husband pick race without wrapper comot for house.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by sarutobie(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Now I believe that nairaland has gone to the dogs!..the kind of thread that makes frontpage these days..why the sudden decline in just few months?..seun seun seun! How many times I call your name? Is this your vision for nairaland?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Adechyno(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
Did I view dis sh!t 4rm d frontpage Smh lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by domiron: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
klaus3011: take her to church for night vigil
...Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by domiron: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Na backpage e for go abi?. Una for tell either Seun or the guy wey post am...lol!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Korrection(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
SOMEONE NEED TO START A BLOG AGAINST NAIRALAND...IT IS BECOMING ANNOYINGLY USELESS
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Skii(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
nne3870: why not wait until you are old enough to own or rent an apartment b4 u can start bringing your gf's or babes over......and what kind of girl wil do 'stuffs' wit u while ur parents ar at home? Umuazi kita eh....

Talk about dropping it like its HOT shocked shocked

Omo, u harsh o
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Booty4me: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Kids
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by frankgreat(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
guy go buy volume 5, mix am with juice den give ur peeps...dem go slip till d next day...ode!!!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by chidyke77(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Pls Mods dnt turn ths forum to a childs play,i used to see important topics on nairaland front page bt that was years ago, wen u could only see 3 to 6 topics making it to d front page in a day bcus they are d best among others and well scrutinized.
Bt nw we see up to 15 and more topics makin d front page in a day where as more than half of them are useless threads that shuld be left to where d belong. Pls u guys shuld redeem d image of ths site to d standard it was b4.Peace!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by CuteTj(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
freecocoa: The most annoying thing is that they don't even take the good original one sef,the one they take is usually mixed ugu leaf.angry
LOL... Nairaland frontpage is turning into something else. Though i understand the moderators motive (is to get more traffic (people) to visit nairaland and that's understandable) but more meaningful, educative & inspiring topics should make the FP too.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Sijo01(f): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Why do kids engage in romatic stuff
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by DANILSA(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Na foolish boy u be, u no get ordinary money to rent one room but u get the one to call grin woman, if ur afraid then ur under age. Pls kids should be ban from posting thrash, I mean small goats. How de hell did it make front page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Students Caught Having Sex In Campus / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves / I Finally Did It!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.