Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) (17719 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by pbs4real(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Can't believe dis ish.....made da front page....wth is wrong wiv da moderators?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by flexdee(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
@ OP, sey na 1 rum u & ur parents dey stay ni? If NO, then why is dat our bizness? So u don't know how to play with ur gurl without putting ur parents on a red alert. Get matured
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by crackhouse(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
ferdiii:

vigil and not night vigil...we all know it happens in the night.
English teacher
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by tellwisdom: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
Since u guys arent sleeping but yanshing all nyt..Nothing to worry abt, take her to ur bathroom and yansh her all thru d nyt undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by tnktosin(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
How old are you? Yeye pikin.. so tey u dey carry girl come sleep ya papa house. U no go mature get ur own crib 1st? u don madt o
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by lat4real: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
gboss4sure:

Lol, Special Adviser On F**kin Affairs

LWTOW( LaUGH WAN THROW OUT OF WINDOW)
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by bengunsman(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Drug your parents then you can do whatever u like with d girl. If they ask d next day tell then she didn't show up.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Yucee55(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bring her to my room. I will take good care of her ok?
Or, tell ur daddy and marley say u want go do all nite reading, then come over.
i will leave my room for two of una.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by etchel(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
And this made it to 3 pages. Moderators are no were to be found.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
3 pages aπϑ still counting!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by IBILEOMO(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
I am hating thos forum because of this secondary school guys' topics. is there no moderator here again? getting sick of useless topics.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by 1Dray(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2012
This boy is an underage! Pls go and pass ur WASSCE. Must u do "romantic stuff" at this age?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by MariaGoretti: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2012
Tadam!!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by UNLEASHED(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2012
No wonder Naija population is over 160 million
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nemidav(m): 3:23am On Aug 11, 2012
frankgreat: guy go buy volume 5, mix am with juice den give ur peeps...dem go slip till d next day...ode!!!
volume 5 or valium 5??
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Tamunofiri(m): 4:35am On Aug 11, 2012
Naija don spoil finish...children don dey bring their girlfriends come house now?! Wahala dey o...U need flogging for real!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Mutee: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2012
freecocoa: Tell your parents to leave the house that your babe is coming over,that if they don't then whatever they get to see is their business because you don't give a rat's a$$.
I wonder what this world is turning into. Lord have mercy.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by mshe2: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2012
is there only 1 room in y house ,r wot r u complaing abt?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by okeybest19(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2012
Ha!...children!!

Oya!,take biscuit,then go and play with ur friends...NOW GO!!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2012
Mutee:
I wonder what this world is turning into. Lord have mercy.
I hope you know the meaning of sarcasm?if not,consult your dictionary.undecided
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Dbaba(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2012
Boi go hug transfomer joor. Hell boi u for dey cain her in front of ur parents.stupeeed
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by calabaman(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2012
mtcheww and dis made front page. Whats happenin to my beloved NL?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Booty4me: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2012
op how far about last night? i mean did you succed? abeg cum gist us o .. we dey wait
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2012
strangest: @OP, how old are you? Its high time we start banning moderators for bringing shyts on front page.. Imagine. Make I go open another thread now," my brother is in the toilet should I wait for him to be through or should I drag him out?" Hopefully it will make front page... Wait to rent an apartment or pay for hotel or use your guys crib,mtschewww

LWKMD
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Ninilowo(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2012
Noooooonsense!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by teetee123: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2012
What is this thing doing on the front page
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by saintugo(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2012
Beautiful day it is in nairaland,i enjoy and appreciate all at nairaland,for all their comments and posts,i have taken out time to read what everyone has said concerning a guy that has requested our advice on what he feels is confusing for him now at his age and time,but i am amazed that the so called older ones and parents here on nairaland have chosen to tongue lash this fellow,its a pity that all of u have forgotten how your growing up was,now everyone is playing the saint and screaming this is disgusting, what is this doing on the front page and all sorts of trash,attitudes like this is what makes the young ones make mistakes cause they are so afraid to express themselves because the older generation will insult the living day lite out of them,whether we like it or not we will all be parents someday so how would u feel if your son meets you up with such question,i have a younger brother who is a teenager and i encourage him to do stuffs that comes with his age, u know why cause i want him to be very free with me in order for me to have an opportunity in his life to influence his decisions and today there is nothing we don't talk about, God has a reason for making us all be older than certain people,so that we can carry out d responsibility assigned to us that are older,please lets all stop this pretense on nairaland like we have never been in such situation and create a platform in which to advice the younger ones, Seun and all the moderators i appreciate you guys a whole lot please keep the threads flowing as they come i believe we all have one or two things to learn from them no matter how disgusting,i love you all at nairaland have a blissful weekend.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Seramosautos: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2012
@op, My guy how did it go now,its morning already,give us d gist now
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by bayour02(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
ur case is very simple compaired to mine when my girlfriends mother says she want 2 com nd spend a night in my area while my parent is arround nd she xpect me 2host er in dsame house where my parent is....
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by chrixdamusik(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
Easykel21: Guys, what am I to do? My girlfriend is coming over tonight, and my parents are at home. Whenever we are together in such situations, we do romantic stuff, but now that I've got her in ma house with ma parents, what will I do?
use august fool commot ya parent 4 house nw..... abi u no smart 4 that kind paro ni grin
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by afib4all(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
wht if dey share a room apartment?
Emmy9ite: Tell ur mum and dad to excuse you. They should go to their own room while both of u will be in ur own room....how do u see that?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
~unfollowing~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? / What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.