Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (62094 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2012
honeric01:

When i have the time,I'd put you through some lessons.
its obvious u're 'balless'(whatever it means) grin lets do it when u have the time. l dare u 3,990,990 times.

meanwhile back to topic
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by kooto(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2012
toba: the post above sums it up. we just must give it to MTN. their network service may be somehw poor, they cheat the subscribers at times, but in terms of entertainment, they're number 1 and also in terms of giving back to the society they 'rob'
I completely agree with you,this there bad/poor service is is taking too long; 'am not sure they are doing anything about it.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by honeric01(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2012
toba: its obvious u're 'balless'(whatever it means) grin lets do it when u have the time. l dare u 3,990,990 times.

meanwhile back to topic

2 balls down there, sure, until fate decides, keep me on your priority list cool
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2012
kooto:
I completely agree with you,this there bad/poor service is is taking too long; 'am not sure they are doing anything about it.
last thursday, i had free calls of N1k mtn to mtn calls. u wouldnt believe that the network didnt reapond till 12am when the validity lasted
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jasmine21(f): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2012
I'm happy for Ayo, he tried. Honestly, Marvellous has the better voice but hey, its d votes that matter so, congrats Ayo.
As for Toun, girl! u r too good i put my money on you mehn and i believe you will go places. This toun babe is so damn versatile, she's even really good as a jazz singer.
Ella is a Jennifer Hudson in waiting. That babe Voice na die!!
Christian's voice too is so good only thing is he cant dance. Infact, his voice is better Ayo's. All d best dear, u will go places.
Musulyn nice1 she overcame all d obstacles given to her, and i used to love her sooo much until Ella came in.
Oyinkansade u tried too. Diction is the only problem u have my dear, please improve and the sky is your limit.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by dirahm: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
Cant wait for the time we begin 2 play fair in Nigeria. The crown ws meant for the best man, Marvellous with Adetoun closely following. Ella's voice's magical. really dnt knw where Ayo came into d picture wit just one gud performance. Anyway, wen u'r gud, u'r gud. we saw it in Dare, Omawumi etc and we will definately see it again.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jaidor: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
now I feel sooo bad, i've being a great fan of MTN project fame from season 1 to 4. But it was so unfortunate that I missed everything about this season 5 due to some circumstances beyond my control.
I never watched any of the show for once ¤sobering¤ . @toba or any other person, is it possible to download the last FOUR recorded live show online? If Yes I would the most happiest if you can post the link for me.
I'd really appreciate if anybody can help, just last FOUR shows.
Can't wait to start watching what av missed.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
jaidor: now I feel sooo bad, i've being a great fan of MTN project fame from season 1 to 4. But it was so unfortunate that I missed everything about this season 5 due to some circumstances beyond my control.
I never watched any of the show for once ¤sobering¤ . @toba or any other person, is it possible to download the last FOUR recorded live show online? If Yes I would the most happiest if you can post the link for me.
I'd really appreciate if anybody can help, just last FOUR shows.
Can't wait to start watching what av missed.

u really missed a lot cos this the best season so far.

visit projectfamewestafrica.com
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jaidor: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
Brox toba u've jst added to my grief o....I need a site where I can download the live show not jst watch alone.
Perherps anybody who have any of full video caption shuold please upload it abeg, biko, ejo, please.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
If u slow like Ijapa run pass okada, when na ur time na time. I love Ayo! Yay!!!! So overjoyed.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Niceyenuf: If u slow like Ijapa run pass okada, when na ur time na time. I love Ayo! Yay!!!! So overjoyed.
thats the song that won ayo the competition. he wasnt as fast as marvellous but wen na ur time, na ur time.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
jaidor: Brox toba u've jst added to my grief o....I need a site where I can download the live show not jst watch alone.
Perherps anybody who have any of full video caption shuold please upload it abeg, biko, ejo, please.
try that site
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
I want to ask a question ooo
What is d difference between d faculty and d jugdes.wetin b dier work .I knw sabi educate me ooo
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
mko abiola: I want to ask a question ooo
What is d difference between d faculty and d jugdes.wetin b dier work .I knw sabi educate me ooo
nice.

just like what we have in schools. project fame west africa is an academy like unilag and lasu.

ln the school u have faculties. under the faculties u have departments. eg facaulty of environmental studies having department of estate management. we have HOD, whilst the judges are like examiners.

hope u are okay.

mummy j principal(like deen of faculty)

uncle been hod of music department

ige hod voice training department

kafayat hod dance department

kafayat hod physical fitness
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by dguyindcorner(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
dirahm: Cant wait for the time we begin 2 play fair in Nigeria. The crown ws meant for the best man, Marvellous with Adetoun closely following. Ella's voice's magical. really dnt knw where Ayo came into d picture wit just one gud performance. Anyway, wen u'r gud, u'r gud. we saw it in Dare, Omawumi etc and we will definately see it again.
guy,stop talkin with sentiment...with only one gud performance...datz a hell lie,from the beginnin of the show to the end the guy has been showin his versality though he might not get the angelic voice.
How many times did u see the judges condemnin his performances? he has really shown umpteen times he is creative.Adetoun on the other hand was not even expected to be in the grand finale four weeks to the end because i remember judges complained about her not been versatile,a particular music not her kind of music and all that,before she improved by every week.
Ella,hmmn! she might win in america idol.
Marvelous,great,great and better than ayo but not in all aspect,ayo is better when it comes to afro and don't forget it is west african show,taller,more handsome,more marketable,his music more lyrical and west africans love him more...Ayo! behold another 2face!!! NA UR TIME.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by mkoabiola: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2012
But 1 tin that amaze me is d fact dat some1 like Uncle Ben and ige will produce gr8 muscian like Ayo ,marvellous and his colleagues but dey d teachers are not knwn ,it only ends in d academic.
Afta d academic d guys go de shine and blow evry where ,y dey d teachers uncle Ben ,ige n d rest are nt knwn in d music industry as star.anyay sha na so lyf b.lectuer n student.lol
Abi I lie?nawa ooooooo
Ds lyd sf e get as e beeeee!!!
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 02, 2012
grin
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2012
mko abiola: But 1 tin that amaze me is d fact dat some1 like Uncle Ben and ige will produce gr8 muscian like Ayo ,marvellous and his colleagues but dey d teachers are not knwn ,it only ends in d academic.
Afta d academic d guys go de shine and blow evry where ,y dey d teachers uncle Ben ,ige n d rest are nt knwn in d music industry as star.anyay sha na so lyf b.lectuer n student.lol
Abi I lie?nawa ooooooo
Ds lyd sf e get as e beeeee!!!
u are right. I heard chidinma is some how proud. People like her wouldn't want to respect uncle ben and her teachers embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2012
http://www.projectfamewestafrica.com/cache/lofthumbs/600x400_6a3568ec75354456ab1e6b6fc1540ba0_XL.jpg
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by bodmaxis1: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: my personal wish was for oyinkan to take the 4th spot instead of ella. personally i see nothing fantastic about ella and also the fact that she joined barely a month ago. We may be right to say it was a way to justify the so called wild card but in another way, the viewers across west africa voted and the judges helped by recalling Ella. lf u rem, Ella was voted out 3wks ago but the judges recalled her. that for me was a planned work to justify the wild card, but interms of voting, ella deserved 4th.

l cant believe oyinkan came last shocked

Oyinkan is worth it, the board room politikz of MTN is alwayz obvious. The show is far most entertaining just a bad ending, you know it's an emotional thriller yet they played on it. Following Ella up it makes one remeber the girlz dat make A-grade with bottom power!
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
bodmaxis1:

Oyinkan is worth it, the board room politikz of MTN is alwayz obvious. The show is far most entertaining just a bad ending, you know it's an emotional thriller yet they played on it. Following Ella up it makes one remeber the girlz dat make A-grade with bottom power!
u are right my bro. Ella's situation was purely ojoro. cheat

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas / DStv Raises Charges Again. / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.