Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (62093 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
style plus performing olufunmi that gave ayo the crown
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
l hope marvellous goes into the studio to record his personal composition soon. The song makes sense so muchhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by bigsheg(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
Cant believe this result?Although i didnt vote,ADETOUN WAS THE CROWD FAVOURITE.really Pissed...
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
bigsheg: Cant believe this result?Although i didnt vote,ADETOUN WAS THE CROWD FAVOURITE.really Pissed...
bros. the crowd and the voters are two different sects. the crowd in studio and the voters across west africa. those at home have more say
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by honeric01(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
toba: really? who's gonna put me to that test?

BTW may be i cant 'differentiate music from music'

can u help me out?

You don't want to go down there bro because it's dangerous. grin
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
honeric01:

You don't want to go down there bro because it's dangerous. grin
shooooo. seems u have little idea about the toba of nairaland. i dare anyone except God. u have the balls, start a thread and i'll be ur guest if im invited.

enough said
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
tension on stage amongst the final 7
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
oyinkade had the least votes, followed by musulyn and christian, leaving ayo, marvellous, ella and adetoun on stage
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
final 4
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
ella 4th place
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
ay and marvellous looking tensed and holding each other
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
the crowd shouted marvellous
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
pop pop ayo
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
thank u west africa. thank u Nigerians and thank you nairalanders. thk God almighty

see u in season 6
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by bodmaxis1: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
PROJECT FAME IS FAKE IF ELLA CAN WIN OYINSADE!
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by bodmaxis1: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
toba: thank u west africa. thank u Nigerians and thank you nairalanders. thk God almighty

see u in season 6
ARE U TRUE WITH THE FACT THAT MUSULYN, OYINKADE & CHRIS AGGREGATE VOTE CAN HAVE LEAST VOTE COMPARE TO ELLA, IT SOUNDS THEY ARE MTN PROJECT FAME's WAY OF PROMOTING WILD CARD! IT'S SO DISAPPOINTING.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Kezzy24(f): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
toba: l hope marvellous goes into the studio to record his personal composition soon. The song makes sense so muchhhhhhhhhhh
Yes ooo,great lyrics.Not only Marvellous the rest too.
That aside,i don't concur with you about Ella singing on flat notes at times.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Kezzy24(f): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ayo sure deserves being the winner of season,the only one that could have come close was Adetoun(didn't mention Ella because she came mid-way)but the voting antecedents wouldn't have allowed three females in a row as winners.
Those that say Ayo is an average singer should take a closer look at his perfomances when the show started,it reeks discipline and maturity.The Olufunmi perfomance might have or not tipped things in his favour,but i say HARDWORK and HUMILITY brought Ayo to where he is today.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Kezzy24(f): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Kudos to them all,they would sure go places...
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by toygod2: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
life, hmmmmmmm
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
bodmaxis1:
ARE U TRUE WITH THE FACT THAT MUSULYN, OYINKADE & CHRIS AGGREGATE VOTE CAN HAVE LEAST VOTE COMPARE TO ELLA, IT SOUNDS THEY ARE MTN PROJECT FAME's WAY OF PROMOTING WILD CARD! IT'S SO DISAPPOINTING.
my personal wish was for oyinkan to take the 4th spot instead of ella. personally i see nothing fantastic about ella and also the fact that she joined barely a month ago. We may be right to say it was a way to justify the so called wild card but in another way, the viewers across west africa voted and the judges helped by recalling Ella. lf u rem, Ella was voted out 3wks ago but the judges recalled her. that for me was a planned work to justify the wild card, but interms of voting, ella deserved 4th.

l cant believe oyinkan came last shocked
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
Kezzy 24:
Yes ooo,great lyrics.Not only Marvellous the rest too.
That aside,i don't concur with you about Ella singing on flat notes at times.
sis. honestly im saying the truth about ella. lf u listened to her render her personal composition tonight critically, u would have noticed the drift lm talking about. l noticed it 2 weeks ago. even christian goes flat at times.

respect for marvellous, ayo and adetoun. they are performers.

there's difference btw vocalling and just taking solo in a composed song. marvellous is a vocalist. he controls his songs and plays with them. that was what ay did with olufunmi and adetoun as well
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
Kezzy 24: Ayo sure deserves being the winner of season,the only one that could have come close was Adetoun(didn't mention Ella because she came mid-way)but the voting antecedents wouldn't have allowed three females in a row as winners.
Those that say Ayo is an average singer should take a closer look at his perfomances when the show started,it reeks discipline and maturity.The Olufunmi perfomance might have or not tipped things in his favour,but i say HARDWORK and HUMILITY brought Ayo to where he is today.
u dey mind them. marvelous. ayo and adetoun are superstars.
l purposely listened to ayo's composition again tonight and i really gave it to him as a winner.

cant forget how adetoun killed Joanna by eddy grant last week and also how she sang dare's song
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by idlaw2k3(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
Congrats Ayo, Marvellous lost the crown when he didnt vote to keep Ella in the house which helped her in a way. Adetoun you would go places Oyinkansade release an album quickly Girls love your voice and bearing. Musulyn in terms of obstacles you overcame the hardest hurdles, language barrier etc. Lots of pple in your country will look up to you now, dont let them down. Christian polish up ur act. Ella ......great voice:-] you are a good singer get a coach to teach you how to perform and wow ur audience. Marvellous...no comment!
Ayo the main man.... for you the show isnt over in fact its just started¿.. To remain relevant you have to work hard and be consistent. Dont give us half baked albums do your homework. PEACE!!!
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Jamji: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
im wondering with all these talent shows here and there is there any other show that can teach our young people about business/self employment, give jobs, empower millions etc

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by atise: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
Jamji: im wondering with all these talent shows here and there is there any other show that can teach our young people about business/self employment, give jobs, empower millions etc

Spoilsport! Carry your "over serious self" out of the TV/MOVIES section to education or business you hear?

I am so tired of these people forming more piety than the pope. Can't we just enjoy entertainment for a while? And who says you shouldn't/can't start your own empowerment shows in your neighborhood. Mtscchhheeeewwww!

I'll give my comments about crowd favorite Marvellous being upstaged by Ayo later.....
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by mkoabiola: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
Dere is alwys a winner in every contest.d viewers/westAfrica hav spoken,no ojoro.
Abeg I so much love dose 2ladies that serves as dier back up singer.
They are doing a gr8 job.I salute dem .
Infact I fall in love with dose backup singer.do dey undergo training with d contestant b4 mounting d stage?dey will alwys backup any song,gv it to dem ,dey are gud
Pls,tel dem I love dem if u knw any of dem,u don make me fall in lovE.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 01, 2012
mko abiola: Dere is alwys a winner in every contest.d viewers/westAfrica hav spoken,no ojoro.
Abeg I so much love dose 2ladies that serves as dier back up singer.
They are doing a gr8 job.I salute dem .
Infact I fall in love with dose backup singer.do dey undergo training with d contestant b4 mounting d stage?dey will alwys backup any song,gv it to dem ,dey are gud
Pls,tel dem I love dem if u knw any of dem,u don make me fall in lovE.
the band that plays the instrument with the back up singers is called adrenaline owned by uncle ben.

yes they rehearse with all contestants before the friday and saturday shows
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by uglyBetty1(f): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2012
Congrats to Ayo. Marvelous can still go places, infact all of them can still go places.

Nairalanders, watch out for me in season 6, I will defintely beg for your vote. I hope you will vote for me because I have never voted for any body in any show.

I dey beg ooo, I don already start to dey beg. My unique number is 50. Abeg vote for your own oooooo.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jeffoski(m): 1:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Na wa o see as people dey rejoice and provoke unto Ayo winning.Some even want them to stop the show.MTN try atleast dem give 4 people prizes assuming na only 1 person dem dey find nko?I think other reality show should follow their foot step too.We should be happy with Ayo and then move on becos the real winner is the one who can stand the test of time and by then we go know who true true sabi sing pass. Projectfame is a platform for all of them who made it to the academy.It depends on how they all use it as a spring board to succeed.
Mavellouse was too over confident. That was the same thing that affected Dare when he went for projectfame in S.A but like I said,time will tell after all Dare is more successful than lindiwe that won that year.
Then some1 saying oyinkansade and musilyn sings better dan Ella, haba ear dey pain u ni?how is dat possible now.

Anyway People will always disagree with reality shows where voting tend to decide who stays and who leaves. This reality shows are all out to make money and are not interested in picking the best and most talented singers. Na who no people pass and get mouth they win most times.There is only 1 reality show I respect the most.and is not MTN sha o I hope nigeria follow suit. Wish all the 4 winners the best. they were my top 4 and am glad dey all went home with something good.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2012
lm hoping other west african countries wouldnt boycourt the in the subsequent editions cos 5seasons 5 Nigerian winners and the closest any foreigner got is 2 position but this year is totally different cos all 4winners are Nigerians.

Maybe the show shd be taken to one of the participating countries to host or what do u think?

lets see if the next edition is hosted in Ghana whether a Nigerian would still win
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by honeric01(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2012
toba: shooooo. seems u have little idea about the toba of nairaland. i dare anyone except God. u have the balls, start a thread and i'll be ur guest if im invited.

enough said

When i have the time,I'd put you through some lessons. cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas / DStv Raises Charges Again. / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.