Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (62492 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Kolade9(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
metro10: Why is Uncle Ben soo bullish and shouty in this edition?
Na which person uncle hin be?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by mhozzis(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
THIS THING SHOULD BE RENAMED TO 'PROJECT FAE NIGERIA' I MEAN WHY CALL IT WEST AFRICA AND HOST ALL SEASONS IN NIGERIA, THATS NOT BEING FAIR TO CONTESTANT FROM OTHER PART OF WEST AFRICA. CONTESTANT FROM NIGERIA ALREADY HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF COMMING FROM THE MOST POPULUS BLACK NATION WHY GIVE THEM HOME ADVANTAGE AGAIN LITTLE WONDER NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONES WINNING FROM SEASON 1-4 SO I WONT BE SUPPRISED IF A NIGERIAN SHOULD WIN AGAIN.

P.S- IM A NIGERIAN AND I ENJOY THE SHOW, I JUST THINK THE SHOW IS NOT PLAYING FAIR BY SAYING WEST AFRICA WHILE INDEED ITS A NIGERIA'S THING.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
mhozzis: THIS THING SHOULD BE RENAMED TO 'PROJECT FAE NIGERIA' I MEAN WHY CALL IT WEST AFRICA AND HOST ALL SEASONS IN NIGERIA, THATS NOT BEING FAIR TO CONTESTANT FROM OTHER PART OF WEST AFRICA. CONTESTANT FROM NIGERIA ALREADY HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF COMMING FROM THE MOST POPULUS BLACK NATION WHY GIVE THEM HOME ADVANTAGE AGAIN LITTLE WONDER NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONES WINNING FROM SEASON 1-4 SO I WONT BE SUPPRISED IF A NIGERIAN SHOULD WIN AGAIN.

P.S- IM A NIGERIAN AND I ENJOY THE SHOW, I JUST THINK THE SHOW IS NOT PLAYING FAIR BY SAYING WEST AFRICA WHILE INDEED ITS A NIGERIA'S THING.
EN PLUS CELA NE CONCERNE QUE LES PAYS ANGLOPHONES, ET POURTANT LES TALENS NE MANQUENT PAS EN AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST FRANCOPHONE COMME LA COTE D'IVOIRE
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by gomis(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
yeye phcn no allow me watch today's show...that adetoun girl is da bomb
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by mhozzis(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
ivorian225:
EN PLUS CELA NE CONCERNE QUE LES PAYS ANGLOPHONES, ET POURTANT LES TALENS NE MANQUENT PAS EN AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST FRANCOPHONE COMME LA COTE D'IVOIRE
ME NO COMPREHENDÉ
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Ramcie(f): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
mhozzis: ME NO COMPREHENDÉ
LMAO . Una no go kill person for nairaland. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
loooool it's french, one Nigerian who does not understand French, and yet Nigeria is surrounded by French-speaking country,I said in my previous post:PLUS IT RELATES ONLY TO THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES,AND YET THE TALENS DO NOT FAIL IN FRENCH WEST AFRICA AS THE COTE D'IVOIRE
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by PaulJohn1: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by mhozzis(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
ivorian225: loooool it's french, one Nigerian who does not understand French, and yet Nigeria is surrounded by French-speaking country,I said in my previous post:PLUS IT RELATES ONLY TO THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES,AND YET THE TALENS DO NOT FAIL IN FRENCH WEST AFRICA AS THE COTE D'IVOIRE
THANKS FOR TRANSLATING
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by PaulJohn1: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
ivorian225: loooool it's french, one Nigerian who does not understand French, and yet Nigeria is surrounded by French-speaking country,I said in my previous post:PLUS IT RELATES ONLY TO THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES,AND YET THE TALENS DO NOT FAIL IN FRENCH WEST AFRICA AS THE COTE D'IVOIRE

Too bad. How those Oyinbo caused division amidst us. Can't speak the same language. cry
May be you need to meet CAMEROONPRIDE, that guy na correct french guy cool
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
mhozzis: THANKS FOR TRANSLATING
DE RIEN
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pls where can i download d songs 4rm project fame! B'cs ayo killd d show last time i watchd
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
Paul John:

Too bad. How those Oyinbo caused division amidst us. Can't speak the same language. cry
May be you need to meet CAMEROONPRIDE, that guy na correct french guy cool
I think the French speaking countries are more open-minded than english speaking countries, in Ivory Coast, Cameroon we understands English, Ghanaian and Nigerian artists are known, but the reverse is not true, we can not always blame white
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by PaulJohn1: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
ivorian225: I think the French speaking countries are more open-minded than english speaking countries, in Ivory Coast, Cameroon we understands English, Ghanaian and Nigerian artists are known, but the reverse is not true, we can not always blame white

You're right about that though, we can't always blame the white. But about the artists thing, you guys better step up your game. Even very few do I know of the Ghaninan artists, the ones in SA are like not existing. African countries generally are not interactive, everybody face his biz. cry
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
@op r u tryna tel me dat brenda is *16* yrs? If truly she is den she is more matured dan her age. Anyways I love her sha cuz she is so adorable n she is got an amazin voice. I am gona vote her*winks* .
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afrocatalyst: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: @op r u tryna tel me dat brenda is *16* yrs? If truly she is den she is more matured dan her age. Anyways I love her sha cuz she is so adorable n she is got an amazin voice. I am gona vote her*winks* .
are you in this world? Maybe stone age cos Brenda left, as in weeks.... Don't try to fit in if you got no content! No be must to comment abeg.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jidabod(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2012
Joey82: that brenda girl is such a cheap liar, how could she claim to be 16, and how the hell did she get into the show at that age. thought the show was for adults.

I think She's 16 for real, i remember she was told during season 4 auditioning final stage that she's not eligible and probably was given the opportunity this season despite the age restriction.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2012
toba: seems marvelous is in love with brenda grin
Yeah, right! and he couldn't vote for her?!
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2012
I hate MTN project fame West Africa. I lost interest after season 2 when I noticed Joke Sylva favoured Madonna. How could they have picked Madonna over Sameta when Sameta's voice was better and they had saved Madonna 3 good times and they had never saved Sameta, I personally think that project fame is not straight forward at all. In this current season, the housemates are very tribalistic, it's very obvious when they're voting. Also, MTN is very greedy. The main thing judges are supposed to do is guide the viewers in their votes. They pick out the worst 4 or 5 so that the best wouldn't be mistakenly voted out. MTN knows that if only 4 or 5 people are on probation only their family, friends and fans will be voting but in this case all the contestants' family, friends, and fans are all voting therefore more money for them! Nywaiz, I would prefer Ayo to win than Marvellous. Though I love Marvellous' voice I like Ayo more as a person but they both must be winners, then; Musilyn and definitely Ella. Oyinkansade and Adetoun are very tribalistic while Didi and Christian are not as good as the others in their singing and performance. Also, can someone tell me why Madonna was made a winner in season 2, there was supposed to be only 4 winners right from the begining but instead they made it 5 winners cause they wanted her to be amongst. I don't know whether Nigerians haven't been pondering on this question cause I definitely have.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2012
N_girl: I hate MTN project fame West Africa. I lost interest after season 2 when I noticed Joke Sylva favoured Madonna. How could they have picked Madonna over Sameta when Sameta's voice was better and they had saved Madonna 3 good times and they had never saved Sameta, I personally think that project fame is not straight forward at all. In this current season, the housemates are very tribalistic, it's very obvious when they're voting. Also, MTN is very greedy. The main thing judges are supposed to do is guide the viewers in their votes. They pick out the worst 4 or 5 so that the best wouldn't be mistakenly voted out. MTN knows that if only 4 or 5 people are on probation only their family, friends and fans will be voting but in this case all the contestants' family, friends, and fans are all voting therefore more money for them! Nywaiz, I would prefer Ayo to win than Marvellous. Though I love Marvellous' voice I like Ayo more as a person but they both must be winners, then; Musilyn and definitely Ella. Oyinkansade and Adetoun are very tribalistic while Didi and Christian are not as good as the others in their singing and performance. Also, can someone tell me why Madonna was made a winner in season 2, there was supposed to be only 4 winners right from the begining but instead they made it 5 winners cause they wanted her to be amongst. I don't know whether Nigerians haven't been pondering on this question cause I definitely have.
well as regards season 2 Madonna was only compensated cos they didnt eliminate her. ever since, prizes has only being given to 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th.
this season's show remains the best after season 3. Chidinma's set is still the best and i love everything abut the show
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2012
jidabod:

I think She's 16 for real, i remember she was told during season 4 auditioning final stage that she's not eligible and probably was given the opportunity this season despite the age restriction.
of course she is. she came in season 4 aged 15 and she wasnt allowed. this year she was allowed cos the organizers wanted her in.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2012
gomis: yeye phcn no allow me watch today's show...that adetoun girl is da bomb
ayo's performance on sunday was da bomb. i'll get u the link
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2012
Kolade9:
Na which person uncle hin be?
project fame uncle
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2012
semid4lyfe: My post on the Project Fame Season Four Thread last year. I still feel the same way. . . .

that is xo xo true ......... even kwame(a former judge on d show) once said it in an interview .................... d problem is that those established musicians who hustled to get where they are do hav beef for them
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2012
mhozzis: THIS THING SHOULD BE RENAMED TO 'PROJECT FAE NIGERIA' I MEAN WHY CALL IT WEST AFRICA AND HOST ALL SEASONS IN NIGERIA, THATS NOT BEING FAIR TO CONTESTANT FROM OTHER PART OF WEST AFRICA. CONTESTANT FROM NIGERIA ALREADY HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF COMMING FROM THE MOST POPULUS BLACK NATION WHY GIVE THEM HOME ADVANTAGE AGAIN LITTLE WONDER NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONES WINNING FROM SEASON 1-4 SO I WONT BE SUPPRISED IF A NIGERIAN SHOULD WIN AGAIN.

i feel u but the fact is that nigerians have the advantage cos the show wasnt an idea of mtn africa but an idea of the academy and they went to Mtn nigeria to partner with them. Mtn decided to make it a 'little west african' with slots given to liberia, sierralone and ghana with 2 contestants each and 6 nigerians completed the 12 original slots. now the number has been expanded to 15. whatever, its still more nigerian cos BiBi is the only foreigner amongst the judges and faculty
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Isikaraka: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2012
Please which TV Stations air the program and which times? Thanks
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2012
www.projectfamewestafrica.com/
for videos and pictures
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2012
Isikaraka: Please which TV Stations air the program and which times? Thanks
daily 30mins highlight on Nta network early evening between 3-6pm im not too sure. but on AiT daily show is between 7-7.30pm and Ontv 8.30pm
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2012
Full tv schedule
Monday to Friday: NTA(5-5.30pm) MiTv (6:30-7pm) AIT(7-7.30pm*) Soundcity (7.30-8pm) ONTV (8.30-9pm)

Saturday (omnibus): AIT(12.30-1.30p m) Soundcity (11am- 12pm) ONTV (11am-12pm)

Saturday: NTA(5-6pm) AIT(5-6pm) Soundcity (8-9pm) ONTV (8.30-9.30pm)

Sunday: NTA(4-5:30pm) AIT(5.30-7pm) Soundcity (7.30-9pm) ONTV (8.30-10pm)

Metro TV Ghana (all times GMT) - Mon to Friday.... 5-5.30 - Saturday...8-9p m - Sunday....7.30- 9pm

POWER & CLAR TV (Liberia) - Mon to Friday.... 6-6.30PM -

Saturday(omnibu s)...11:30am-12 :30pm - Saturday ...4-5pm - Sunday....4.30- 6pm

SLBC (Sierra Leone) Mon to Friday.... 7:30-8PM - Saturday(omnibu s)...1:00pm-2:0 0pm -

Saturday ...8-9pm - Sunday....7.30- 9pm
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by sexyverah(f): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2012
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue nt my biznez
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by sexyverah(f): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2012
N_girl: I hate MTN project fame West Africa. I lost interest after season 2 when I noticed Joke Sylva favoured Madonna. How could they have picked Madonna over Sameta when Sameta's voice was better and they had saved Madonna 3 good times and they had never saved Sameta, I personally think that project fame is not straight forward at all. In this current season, the housemates are very tribalistic, it's very obvious when they're voting. Also, MTN is very greedy. The main thing judges are supposed to do is guide the viewers in their votes. They pick out the worst 4 or 5 so that the best wouldn't be mistakenly voted out. MTN knows that if only 4 or 5 people are on probation only their family, friends and fans will be voting but in this case all the contestants' family, friends, and fans are all voting therefore more money for them! Nywaiz, I would prefer Ayo to win than Marvellous. Though I love Marvellous' voice I like Ayo more as a person but they both must be winners, then; Musilyn and definitely Ella. Oyinkansade and Adetoun are very tribalistic while Didi and Christian are not as good as the others in their singing and performance. Also, can someone tell me why Madonna was made a winner in season 2, there was supposed to be only 4 winners right from the begining but instead they made it 5 winners cause they wanted her to be amongst. I don't know whether Nigerians haven't been pondering on this question cause I definitely have.
if u say pj isnt straight foward wat will u say about maltina dancehall? 2 me pj thou since d 2nd episode i stopped watchin is still better off maltina dancehall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) / Download Full Movie: A Trip To Jamaica | By Ay, Funke…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.