Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (62087 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by sexyverah(f): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2012
Kolade9:
Na which person uncle hin be?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin everybodi uncle nah
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2012
Uncle ben truly needs caution,but trust Nigerians,upon all the insults the contestants receive from him,they dare not voice out cos of the money,RUBBISH!
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by diesel86: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2012
I did not av the opportunity to watch their last performance but from what i heard it is like Ayo killed it.
For me anyway it is Adetoun all the way, i know only Marvellous and Ayo could be the only challenge she might have.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Shibrino(f): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2012
diesel86: I did not av the opportunity to watch their last performance but from what i heard it is like Ayo killed it.
For me anyway it is Adetoun all the way, i know only Marvellous and Ayo could be the only challenge she might have.

I dont think there is much about Adetoun. For me its Marvelous or Ella, Ayo then Musilyn. For sure it will be a tough battle b/w Marv, Ella and Ayo. Lets see how it goes.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2012
Shibrino:

I dont think there is much about Adetoun. For me its Marvelous or Ella, Ayo then Musilyn. For sure it will be a tough battle b/w Marv, Ella and Ayo. Lets see how it goes.
If i had my way, i would have sent Ayo and Adetoun home a long time ago. I don't even know why they sent that Ghanian boy home. He showed promise. For me it's either Marvelous or the girl he sang a duet with. I mean the wild card lady.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by goofie: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2012
afam4eva:
If i had my way, i would have sent Ayo and Adetoun home a long time ago. I don't even know why they sent that Ghanian boy home. He showed promise. For me it's either Marvelous or the girl he sang a duet with. I mean the wild card lady.

haba! Adetoun has a strong voice and so does Ayo.and they both have charisma. it is Musilyn dt should have gone home long ago. her voice is just der. even in the duet, christian obviously outshone her.even her mother said she shld be free when dey calld their fam members.

Marvy is very good and Ella too(see me feeling like analyst). it pained me that Joshua, d ghanaian left.

i go for the live recording and i cn tell u d best pple are Marvellous, Ayo, Adetoun,Ella and Oyinkansade

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2012
goofie:

haba! Adetoun has a strong voice and so does Ayo.and they both have charisma. it is Musilyn dt should have gone home long ago. her voice is just der. even in the duet, christian obviously outshone her.even her mother said she shld be free when dey calld their fam members.

Marvy is very good and Ella too(see me feeling like analyst). it pained me that Joshua, d ghanaian left.

i go for the live recording and i cn tell u d best pple are Marvellous, Ayo, Adetoun,Ella and Oyinkansade

maybe i was wrong about Adetoun. She has a unique jazzy voice but for Ayo, apart from the fela song he sang, his other songs have been average. The only thing he has is swag.

As for Oyikansade, he did well in the early part of the show when he sang foreign songs. he has a nice voice. But whenever he's given a traditional(Yoruba) song to sing, it sounds so casual. The only thing that saves his performance is the talking drum beats and other instrumentals.

Like you said, i think Musilyn should have gone too. I also wish Chidinma was left for a longer time.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by goofie: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2012
or u mean chinyere. chinyere had a voice thats not spectacular.not a competition voice. whn she did "from a distance" manny hit d nail on d head whn he said it sounded like a fantastic karaoke. there ws nothing xtra to her singing.she jst give u d way d owner of d song did it or even less.

Ayo has a good voice and swag too. winning is not only about the voice.its also abt being marketable.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2012
Yeah, i meant Chinyere.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by megxo(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2012
winkuncle ben can scold ehn>>>>>>> cheesy
mummy J too get english 4 mouth
dat dia voice trainin harsh too
kafee de punish em say na trainin..........
bt me prefere 2 watch dis show dan BBA
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by goofie: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
megxo: winkuncle ben can scold ehn>>>>>>> cheesy
mummy J too get english 4 mouth
dat dia voice trainin harsh too
kafee de punish em say na trainin..........
bt me prefere 2 watch dis show dan BBA

abeg BBA is an avenue to show how untrained and untamed u are. PF rocks!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by megxo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
goofie:

abeg BBA is an avenue to show how untrained and untamed u are. PF rocks!
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ur head de dia wink
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
Project fame is the only reality shw that's really a reality show.

votes are nt manipulated and the scolding are natural and objective
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by pepperless: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
well for me am not really feeling dis year's project fame like chidinma's time Buh I agree dere are some spectacular ppl in d house like marvelous, dt guy is good and am routing dt he wil win if dey do not add Ojoro, dt ibadan gurl is also good follows by oyinsade. After dt I no see anybody. The only song dt brought AY out is d felt's song he sang, I was not really feeling him previously. The wild card girl too is tite. I wish dem d best
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by kourt: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
....And this is my verdict
Marvellous Winner
Ella 1st runner up
Adetoun 2nd runner up
Ayo/Oyikan 3rd runner up

Just wat I think though, bt Marvellous is my fav contestant ds season. I also love Oyinkansade.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by gomis(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2012
wait o...una dey tell me say una no feel musilyn's oleku performance on sunday? na wao that babe buried that song that day.Musilyn all the way
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
Before the end of the season, the judges may want to bring back one eliminated contestant of their choice. Which of them would you want to see again on stage?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
I want Brenda back. the 16 year old babe
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
toba: I want Brenda back. the 16 year old babe
I wonder why she was voted off.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
Academy Day 33: Packaging Yourself To Be A Successful Artist.

The morning was kicked off with a play by play of how the contestants performed the previous night.
Mummy J gave them a talk on "how to package yourself as an artist". She emphasized the fact that growth as an artist depends a lot on packaging and also advised them not to be what they are not. ‘Cut your coat according to your cloth’.

Christian made it known to us that LAGOS is the heart of entertainment in Nigeria, and concluded he was moving to lagos immediately after his studies...he said he wouldn't want to live in Ajegunle though. Mummy j reminded him on the number of successful musicians that came out of Ajegunle.
Other contestants made known their experiences in music and commercializing their talents.

Uncle Ben came in and met the contestants having lunch. He joined in on the dining area and made AYO the house captain due to his flawless performance the previous night.
He gave them their songs. The songs are going to be reggae and dance songs. The songs also are to pay respect to magical heroes in the industry like Whitney Houston, Marvin Gaye...etc
The day ended with them adding words to their song titles and it was interesting. Also, ELLA mentioned that her mind is open and she is set to accept whoever comes tops at the end of the competition.

On the other note, before the end of the season, the judges may want to bring back one eliminated contestant of their choice. Which of them would you want to see again on stage?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Aybank: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Me likey
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jeffoski(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
Plz they should bring Brenda back o.Atleast she is 16 and a fantastic singer. American Idol age na from 16.
And plz is it only me dat notice the yoruba accent in Oyinkasade's voice anytime he sings?

What makes you a winner on Projectfame is the ability to be versatile and not a one way singer It will give u an edge and make it easy to perform any song giving to you and also people won't get bored with you. Iyanya,Mike,Chidima and Monica where all versatile.
The contestants that are versatile now and have an edge is
Mavellous
Ella
Ayo
Brenda.
Didi is already going weak and I won't be surprise if he gets evicted dis weekend along with oyinkasade(due to his accent )or Christian. Musyln might make d top 4 becos they won't want to make it a Nigerian Affair and Adetoun need to up her game seriously becos she is gradually becoming a one way singer.but let's wait and see what might happen dis weekend.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
jeffoski: Plz they should bring Brenda back o.Atleast she is 16 and a fantastic singer. American Idol age na from 16.
And plz is it only me dat notice the yoruba accent in Oyinkasade's voice anytime he sings?

What makes you a winner on Projectfame is the ability to be versatile and not a one way singer It will give u an edge and make it easy to perform any song giving to you and also people won't get bored with you. Iyanya,Mike,Chidima and Monica where all versatile.
The contestants that are versatile now and have an edge is
Mavellous
Ella
Ayo
Brenda.
Didi is already going weak and I won't be surprise if he gets evicted dis weekend along with oyinkasade(due to his accent )or Christian. Musyln might make d top 4 becos they won't want to make it a Nigerian Affair and Adetoun need to up her game seriously becos she is gradually becoming a one way singer.but let's wait and see what might happen dis weekend.
u are correct about Musuyln so it wouldnt be a naija thing but i disagree with u on oyinkan. my finalist are marvellous, ayo, ella and oyin but they might want to push musuln in cos foreigners have always been part of the 4winners
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Aybank: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
Gudevenin peeps. Who saw today's highlight? I really liked mis ige's klas. She's a gud coach nd a motivator. My favorite faculty member afta mumy j
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2012
Aybank: Gudevenin peeps. Who saw today's highlight? I really liked mis ige's klas. She's a gud coach nd a motivator. My favorite faculty member afta mumy j
I saw it. Her class was too tasking and can make the contestants lose their voices
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2012
hope u guyz knw that winnerz are nt choosed by their ability buh through votes .,. Marvellous, no doubt, is d best among them .... As for me, i like oyinkansade(olohun) nd Ayo ... Nt being tribal o .. And nt b'cos of their ability also but their physique ... I like oyinkan more cos ayo's head is bald ... Fine boiz ... M nt voting, xo anybody winz, buh m sure a guy is gonna win dis time around, didi nd christain ... Average singers ... Dat ella gal is still fresh, shez gud though ... Buh marvy is d bomb ... I watched his auditions, he was xo sure of himself, i luv dat kinda guy ... As for oyinkan's accent, itz like hez an ibadan boi, dose pple find it hard to erase their accent .... Anybody winz
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by teehaywhyooh(f): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2012
i want joshua bck
toba: Before the end of the season, the judges may want to bring back one eliminated contestant of their choice. Which of them would you want to see again on stage?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2012
Dhelake: hope u guyz knw that winnerz are nt choosed by their ability buh through votes .,. Marvellous, no doubt, is d best among them .... As for me, i like oyinkansade(olohun) nd Ayo ... Nt being tribal o .. And nt b'cos of their ability also but their physique ... I like oyinkan more cos ayo's head is bald ... Fine boiz ... M nt voting, xo anybody winz, buh m sure a guy is gonna win dis time around, didi nd christain ... Average singers ... Dat ella gal is still fresh, shez gud though ... Buh marvy is d bomb ... I watched his auditions, he was xo sure of himself, i luv dat kinda guy ... As for oyinkan's accent, itz like hez an ibadan boi, dose pple find it hard to erase their accent .... Anybody winz
No doubt about marvellous. How ever, i think the organizers will do some cheating so musulyn will be among the final four cos she's the only non Nigerian left. what's the essence of calling the show MTN PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA when only Nigerians are finalists?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2012
toba: No doubt about marvellous. How ever, i think the organizers will do some cheating so musulyn will be among the final four cos she's the only non Nigerian left. what's the essence of calling the show MTN PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA when only Nigerians are finalists?
sure ... Buh a non-nigerian is nt winning anytime soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas / DStv Raises Charges Again. / Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.