Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (47704 Views)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by mcevans1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
dikkybutt: Carton is da best.Cabin biscuit or cornflakes carton...just make sure it's moist.

Haba! U r harsh oh!R u still living in the 19th century?
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by shilling(f): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tp, then soap and water. Shower if possible. Soap and water afterwards so there's no poop on my fingers, eww.

Only had to use a public washroom for more than peeing prob once, stuck in an airport or something. It was so disgusting just using tp, never thought of buying bottled water.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by omotola1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
BukkyBrown: Ofcourse, using water is more hygienic. There is this thing we call (Tamba). That's washing up or rinsing off after deal number 2 grin. Provided you also remember to wash your hands after Tambaring....
I always Tamba after..... Neva felt clean enuff if I use tissue.
Wow dis Tamba guy sef!.... The guy just dey Tamba any how yanga yanga. Guy, keep Tambaring pls. It‘s gud for your Arss.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Lordave: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
I asked a doctor and he said that they are all correct and hygienic. He also said that "water is to muslims, tissue is to christians, while cocoyam leaf and stone is to pagans". Is it true? Perhaps newspaper is to atheist.

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Abyjah: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Using tissue alone is nasty. No wonder you find skidmarks on your boxers.

Use tissue, wipe your azz and then get water and soap to wash it.
And a brush for scrubbing, maybe.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by joanana(f): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
water wink
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by omotola1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
For u guys dat use tissue, pls try and sniff your arss u‘ll confirm that the stench from it is irresistable. Either ways, microbes can not be completely eradicated. But if u clean up with water, u can be guranteed of a sparkling clean fouless arss.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by stupor(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is the advisable SH.T Technique.

-Get a tissue.

-place your tissue in a clock-wise round manner on the top of the the WC seat mostly if its not a private bathroom.

-Ensure the open seat doesn't come in contact with your bum no matter how hot you may be,this are for sanitary reasons against toilet infections.

-Do your SH.T appropriately and take your time well as it may be the only chance you'll have for the rest of the day or even days.

-Get water and use it to wash and clean your bum directly but ensure its the lefthand that is used.

-Ensure you wash diligently your anus as it doesn't really hurt and no one seems to be watching you.

-Dispose your seating tissue in the WC and not the toilet wastebasket.

-Wash your hands with a disinfectant and detergent at the wash hand basin.

-Place your hands on the hands dryer,it automatically dries your wet hands.

-Spray an air deodorant,it keeps you fresh again.

Now that's how to do yourself a very good SH.T

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by snowdrops(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

You want to know what else is nasty? Many people don't wash their hands with soap after using tissue because they feel like their hands are clean. They just wipe/flush and walk out.

I only though it was oyinbos that just use tissue, did not think Africans take follow.

Dirty buggers! tongue

You guys are unbelievable. I am certain it is only Nigerians, or some Nigerians to be specific that wipe their ass with bare hands after defecation. Imagine using same hands to eat amala etc. No wonder food poisoning is endemic in Naija.
My guy, use soft tissue like me after poo. If you feel it is not clean enough wipe ass twice/thrice as case may be. Then wash your hands with soap/water as anything you touch in toilet is potential source of infection not only your ass. But please please and please stop digging your bare hands into ass. If anything wear disposable gloves first.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Biggoozz: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
When I use d toilet, I use plenty tissue and wipe till there isn't any colouring on d tissues. Even as a guy, I use tissue after taking a leak, I don't have whatsoever smell on my boxers at d end of d day. Having some Yoruba friends, I had tried d water tingy especially @ restrooms without tissues to my sore experience....without knowing if d water that tricked down carried d stuff down to my clothes and not having any way of drying em up. Its so eww!

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by omotola1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
If water or tissue doesn‘t satisfy you, pls kindly try maize cob.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by mcevans1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
omotola1: If water or tissue doesn‘t satisfy you, pls kindly try maize cob.

Wet or Dry Maize Cob? tongue
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by jamp: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
thank you very much house. Going through your submissions i can deduce that WATER IS THE BEST.

going forward na water all the way.

thanks
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by AlhajiPastor: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT WE HAVE SOME AJEBUTTERS HERE; AND OFCURSE SOME PRETTY LADIES, WHY WOULD YOU BE TALKING ABOUT SHYTE HERE?
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by sayso: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sure they can make wipes for adults with some kind of antiseptic composition in it,that will solve both problems.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by AlhajiPastor: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
WHAT IF YOU HAVE TO POO LIKE 5 TIMES A DAY? IT HAPPENS TO ME ANY TIME I EAT JOLLOF RICE
stupor: This is the advisable SH.T Technique.

-Get a tissue.

-place your tissue in a clock-wise round manner on the top of the the WC seat mostly if its not a private bathroom.

-Ensure the open seat doesn't come in contact with your bum no matter how hot you may be,this are for sanitary reasons against toilet infections.

-Do your SH.T appropriately and take your time well as it may be the only chance you'll have for the rest of the day or even days.

-Get water and use it to wash and clean your bum directly but ensure its the lefthand that is used.

-Ensure you wash diligently your anus as it doesn't really hurt and no one seems to be watching you.

-Dispose your seating tissue in the WC and not the toilet wastebasket.

-Wash your hands with a disinfectant and detergent at the wash hand basin.

-Place your hands on the hands dryer,it automatically dries your wet hands.

-Spray an air deodorant,it keeps you fresh again.

Now that's how to do yourself a very good SH.T
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by denzel2009: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
Biggoozz: When I use d toilet, I use plenty tissue and wipe till there isn't any colouring on d tissues. Even as a guy, I use tissue after taking a leak, I don't have whatsoever smell on my boxers at d end of d day. Having some Yoruba friends, I had tried d water tingy especially @ restrooms without tissues to my sore experience....without knowing if d water that tricked down carried d stuff down to my clothes and not having any way of drying em up. Its so eww!

When you observe there's no coloring on the tissue anymore, your shit has been cemented on your anu[i]s[/i].

5 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Afam4eva(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Now, this thread is getting disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by blaKKy83(f): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
If the shit strong no need to use anytin jarey ....jus shit and leave chikena!
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by stupor(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
sheyma:

Guy u dey on menstruate, ahn ahn ur words is 2 hard frm a guys mouth.choi u harsh o

@ Mr Global !

Your English needs a disinfectant,to be sprayed on your words !

And a perfume spray to make them smell nice !

Seriously !!!

Laughing !
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
denzel2009:

When you observe there's no coloring on the tissue anymore, your shit has been cemented on your anu[i]s[/i].

For real. grin

After the Igbo supremacists will come here with their 'Yoruba is dirty' chorus. Who is dirty, from the general trend of this thread? grin
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by MrGlobe(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
snowdrops:

You guys are unbelievable. I am certain it is only Nigerians, or some Nigerians to be specific that wipe their ass with bare hands after defecation. Imagine using same hands to eat amala etc. No wonder food poisoning is endemic in Naija.
My guy, use soft tissue like me after poo. If you feel it is not clean enough wipe ass twice/thrice as case may be. Then wash your hands with soap/water as anything you touch in toilet is potential source of infection not only your ass. But please please and please stop digging your bare hands into ass. If anything wear disposable gloves first.
lol... I tire for these people, no wonder it's coming from a particular tribe associated with dirtiness. I use my white soft tissue paper till its white as it originally is that's if am not in my house. when am home, I still use my tissue and bathe afterwards. I can't even stand the thought of digging azz in the name of washing. So unhygienic. they wont even dry their hands after that. next amala, shaking, nose picking. Nasty!

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Freesia(f): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Many folk here are saying water only.
I always assumed people who used water first wiped off their butt with a tissue then cleaned up with water??
If immediately you download your business and then use your bare hands it means the poop will go under the nails and if you don't use soap your fingers will be dirty and smelly too

I will stick to baby wipes and a shower when I get home

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by stupor(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
denzel2009:

And if mistakenly you let out an innocent 'Air' your uncleaned poo will send out a very bad smell !

You might not know but everyone around you would know the smell is coming from you.

You are like a Baby who poos and still play around laughing,cracking with his poo stuck in his Pampers without changing them !

Its totally unhygienic having to use a bathroom without cleaning your AZZ without water.

There's no swag in lack of personal hygiene.

whites use tissue because some are dirty and can't afford the touch of water on their already frozen AZZ because o f their extreme cold temperature!

Copy westerners and loose your good hygiene !

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by MrGlobe(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
Biggoozz: When I use d toilet, I use plenty tissue and wipe till there isn't any colouring on d tissues. Even as a guy, I use tissue after taking a leak, I don't have whatsoever smell on my boxers at d end of d day. Having some Yoruba friends, I had tried d water tingy especially @ restrooms without tissues to my sore experience....without knowing if d water that tricked down carried d stuff down to my clothes and not having any way of drying em up. Its so eww!
really ewwwwwwwww
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by beemojo: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
pls which kin tissue paper...tissue get level; is it johnny brown-d hard brown drawin paper,avaliable 4 20naira or rose-d white soft obodo oyinbo one dat goes for 55naira

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by MrGlobe(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
*unfollowing this disgusting thread*

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by deeplow: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Those of u shouting "they jump to the next amala",when was the last time you saw a yoruba eating with their left hand?left hand is meant to do every thing dirt,which shitting is part of.tissues are disgusting to use.wash properly with water afterwards.that's why some of them will stink wen they take their panties n boxers off.awon onidoti

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Eifeh(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
disgusting unhygenic people. i use water. cant even imagine tissue paper use. is just disgusting with all the dirt stuck up your backside not to mention the microscopic bacteria and the stench. tissue paper must be banned in Nigeria for health and hygenic reasons.

i still dont get why people call Yorubas dirty. it is very clean of them to be using water. Igbos learn from them. angry
that is why i dont buy akara,yam, in yoruba women hand.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
snowdrops:

I eat with my right hand. smiley
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Jaykizz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
#Jst wonderin#
If a lady uses tissue to clean n I want to get down wit her doin d mouth action tin, won't d smell 4rm d anuuus affect ma job ? ? ? ?
#backtoreality
I use water n soap anyday-anytym.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT WE HAVE SOME AJEBUTTERS HERE; AND OFCURSE SOME PRETTY LADIES, WHY WOULD YOU BE TALKING ABOUT SHYTE HERE?

....Because everyone shyts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes / What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? / Medical Doctor Wakes Up During Her Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.