Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (47692 Views)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
After downloading...I use the tissue and bath afterwards for maximum freshness...

I only download 1ce when I'm about bathing in the morning... grin

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by stupor(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
I basically 'hate' not dislike,people that make use of sanitary tissues after using the lath !

Gosh ! The thoughts of it,makes me want to pooh !

Its simply crazy,unhygienic,dirty and puts the health of others who uses clean water at risk when you come in contact with them either by shaking,hugging,touching or sharing a snack with them.

Shamefully ! Its an habit mostly common among some women !
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by pyyxxaro: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
juman:

Or use stone. grin grin

u can also use ur a55 to scrub or rub the wall grin.....better still use sandpaper shocked undecided grin
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Wisdytech(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
**TISSUE IS D BEST.. IF U USE H20 I THNK URE AN ILLITRATE! BE WARNED!

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by dasparrow: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
stepone:

Sounded... Good point. Thats why there st!nk all year-in and out.

LOL, true.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by xynerise: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
Water is the best. cool
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by stepone(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
snowdrops:

Look, there are various quality and texture of tissue. The one I use is designed to remove the last particle of feaces. On the other hand, water would splash, leaves deadly bacteria on your hands which can spread thru handshake, computer keyboard etc.

I was wondering u have been using tissues for bath as-well, because i don't know what science u did that tells u tissue will remove dirt more than water. Maybe you've introduced it in washing cloths as to.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by duality(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
my question is

how do you guys use water? dipping your fingers into your anus? having a wet butt and legs? and leading to a wet trouser? and without messing up the floor?
maybe someone should educate me on how its done maybe with a vdieo.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Lerin(f): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
The best to use is water. It's more hygenic and makes u clean.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Super1759: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hahhaha,I just remembered a friend, he yabs the abokis in our compund of using water. One day he was drunk and went to poo with a paper he picked on his corridor,not knowing I used it for suya and left all the pepper. ma guy's condition was worse because the whole lodge had to help him with water to wash his bombom publicly..the abokis laff am die

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by okreka4sam(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Water remain the best to use after using the toilet.but u can still use tissue and than use water
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by noibilism(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
I still always wonder why all posts on nairaland are always turned into tribal wars. I tire ooooo
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by olabiz2010: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
BukkyBrown: Ofcourse, using water is more hygienic. There is this thing we call (Tamba). That's washing up or rinsing off after deal number 2 grin. Provided you also remember to wash your hands after Tambaring....
I always Tamba after..... Neva felt clean enuff if I use tissue.
. See what you have done now, everybody think am going gaga in the office coz i fell from my chair when i was laughinggringringrin Nlnder una no go kill person ooº°˚˚˚°ºooº°˚˚˚°
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
the west hardly uses water because water is very expensive there. they also never ake sowers except once a week due to this reason and the cold. they are dirty peoples.angry
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by asidere(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
This thread is educative.many people usually use water to clean cos most tissue paper don't usually clean very well thats why ladies who use tissue spray perfume after using the toilet.water cleans well but is still unhygenic.people who use tissue should go for tissue paper that are very soft but some are expensive.soft tissue papers cleans well.some tissue papers are so hard that it can scratch ur anus.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
stepone:

I was wondering u have been using tissues for bath as-well, because i don't know what science u did that tells u tissue will remove dirt more than water. Maybe you've introduced it in washing cloths as to.

grin grin grin

He probably does.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by sheyma: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Don't mind the Nasty people.. Whoever thinks water can flushes microorganisms. Its not like they are even use a bucket or half. just a scoop of water and they do the magic. Take their filthy hands to pick their nose, shake you, jump on amala. The women wipe the hands on their wrapper and head to the kitchen. Nasty people. No wonder the queen wore gloves when she came to Nigeria. There is reason tissue paper was invented and there is a reason its tissue paper. you have to use it well or you bathe straightaway.

Guy u dey on menstruate, ahn ahn ur words is 2 hard frm a guys mouth.choi u harsh o

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by buzugee(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by moderatorr: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
usain bolt me; i download in record time - 2.53secs!
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
None, y'all should try sandpaper and petrol after pooing, first use sandpaper to scrub the shithole surface, it will make do of leftover poo and bacteria, then rinse with petrol. Effective result.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by nell07(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
its a lot more hygienic to wipe with toilet FIRST...gets most of the smear off....
And then rinse away with water or take a full shower.
Abeg o na beg i dey beg una... Toilet paper is cheap. Get one.
D thot of smone having to scrape bits n pieces of shyt with bare hands.... & water, is extremely mortifying.
Jeez... And i have a habit of shaking hands a lot, jah help me.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
snowdrops:

Look, there are various quality and texture of tissue. The one I use is designed to remove the last particle of feaces. On the other hand, water would splash, leaves deadly bacteria on your hands which can spread thru handshake, computer keyboard etc.

You want to know what else is nasty? Many people don't wash their hands with soap after using tissue because they feel like their hands are clean. They just wipe/flush and walk out.

I only though it was oyinbos that just use tissue, did not think Africans take follow.

Dirty buggers! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by alexola20(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by bunmixtra(f): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
just use those wet facial perfumed tissues
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by dikkybutt(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Carton is da best.Cabin biscuit or cornflakes carton...just make sure it's moist.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by bunmixtra(f): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
just use those wet facial perfumed tissues like baby wipers
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by ElZionista(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Personally,i do my loo in the mornin,use a soft tissue n then shower,washin d butt thoroughly. D thing is tissues are more hygienic,tho may not clean all.while water cleans more,its not very hygienic cos it spreads bacteria. In conclusion,use a blend of the two.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by francis247(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
Both. Water, then tissue.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by mcevans1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Using water is cleaner and more hygienic, especially for females. Plus, using toilet paper only leads to more deforestation. 4rm comments I've seen so far, many peeps are behaving as if their ancestors and for-fathers have never used water or leaves to wipe their butts. Mstchewww

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
I grew up in a family where water is used after using the toilet, I have found this to be more hygienic than using tissue paper (which I've also tried) but quickly reverted back. I even have the big bottle of EVA water kept at under my desk in the office which i use anytime i visit the toilet, I can't imagine my life using tissue, i will definitely be uncomfortable for the remaining part of the day.

An igbo colleague of mine in the office described to me also that he has been used to using the tissue, until so many years ago when his mother visited her friend which happened to be a yoruba woman, and had to make use of the toilet during her visit, she asked for tissue but she was told that it is only water they make use of, she had no option than to use it. The woman felt more refreshed and upon getting to her home, she had to throw away the tissue paper they had in the toilet and enforced the using of water.

Take the tally, it is very difficult and rare to see someone who has been used to water to fully embrace the use of tissue, but people who have been using tissue find it easier to switch over to water.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by obi123: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
bunmixtra: just use those wet facial perfumed tissues like baby wipers
you do know they block the toilets dont you
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
I tire for this thread oh. Issokay naw !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours / School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) / Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.