Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare (11244 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by manmade(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2012
xpensivethony: as for me i blame the congregation for sitting down every sunday to listen to this trash,TUNDE BAKARE is a disapointment to christianity....
May your days be long!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2012
ifihearam:

What is wrong in giving a delegation who came to see the president honorarium Sometimes I wonder at ur public display of immaturity,its a sign of appreciation and goodwill so what is phucking wrong with it??

Oga define what is an HONORARIUM. answer this first and cure ur ignorance. is this what the Retardeen still do till date despite difficult financial times shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by anicho(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2012
Religion and politics....should they MIX

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by sheyma: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2012
ifihearam:

What is wrong in giving a delegation who came to see the president honorarium Sometimes I wonder at ur public display of immaturity,its a sign of appreciation and goodwill so what is phucking wrong with it??

Ma broda, dat money is too much 4 tfare , d money ws more like saying guys common dis is jez a tip of d ice bag co-operate with me nd dere would b more 4 both of us.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2012
manmade: There is no need for anybody to waste his time in chanllenging unrepentant fool like Bakare,can't u see that all of the xterics he described aboved is pointing 2 nobody but himself.

how? can u show me? abi na Bakare's wife collect perm sec position?
Did u read the opening post at all?
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi: noone is contesting the fact that u can criticise govt policies,but when criticism turn personal there is more to it.two sundays ago he said that nigerians should not vote for ppl who come from poor bckground like patience nd gej now pls tell me is that a solution to the problem or personal vendetta?if u read the post very well the message centered mainly on gej and his wife and very little on the nigerian problem talk less of the solutions.we have men of God who are talking but none has gone so low in dignity and prestige as to be insulting the president poor background.i think what bakare is bitter about is gej has achieved exactly what he bakare will never achive in his life time

Your head dey house jare,even bakare sef,who is his father??who is he to say the president came from a poor home?is he in any form better that GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ayox2003: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2012
ifihearam:

What do you mean by bribed,if it were birbe as you or bakare claimed would it be open,and mind you with was a delegation led by bakare that was[b] given that token as an honorarium and not necessarily a bribe[/b] and try to use another word becos that retardeen word is becoming so boring.

Its obvious u're jobless. Go and get a job. When u start working, I doubt if u'd be able to call $50k an honorarium. From Lagos to Abj. $50k ?? Does he want to follow Curiosity to Mars? The same envelope they shared during his primaries.

Boy, go and get a real life. NL is a website not a life.

All these GEJ goons should learn to make good point backed with facts.

Frawzey.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2012
sheyma:

Ma broda, dat money is too much 4 tfare , d money ws more like saying guys common dis is jez a tip of d ice bag co-operate with me nd dere would b more 4 both of us.

Before I comment further please tell me the MAIN REASON they went to see the president in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2012
anicho: Religion and politics....should they MIX

What was ur question again boy?

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Clemzy16(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare, the Fela Kuti of our time.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2012
ifihearam:

Your head dey house jare,even bakare sef,who is his father??who is he to say the president came from a poor home?is he in any form better that GEJ

Demdem:

Oga define what is an HONORARIUM. answer this first and cure ur ignorance. is this what the Retardeen still do till date despite difficult financial times shocked shocked shocked

Oga, answer me nauuu grin grin u dey run? grin grin
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by BENZINA(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2012
I never had respect for this son of the devil who preaches hate instead of love and peace.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Emyogalanya: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2012
I wonder why you guys respond to bakare do u guys think he is a pastor that guy is a former muslim only baba God can know if he truely is a pastor that guy is an agent of islamism in christendom he only attacks his own brethren in christ and even prophesy death for them he has never speak against any muslim leader despite all evil they commit against the nation and humanity the average muslim wil go to heaven ahead of bakare i'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by kunlekunle: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2012
keep it bro
very soon we shall reap the reward.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2012
ayox2003:

Its obvious u're jobless. Go and get a job. When u start working, I doubt if u'd be able to call $50k an honorarium. From Lagos to Abj. $50k ?? Does he want to follow Curiosity to Mars? The same envelope they shared during his primaries.

Boy, go and get a real life. NL is a website not a life.

All these GEJ goons should learn to make good point backed with facts.

Frawzey.

I woke up this morning and decided not to engage anyone with verbal insults,but it seems there are some designed bastards that wants me to revisit me earlier decision, are you maad?what resulted to insulting your poor father like this,is it becaause we are in all talking here on nairaland May thunder fire you and ur fada. Idiiot

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

Oga, answer me nauuu grin grin u dey run? grin grin

Where I dey run go na brosyou nor know how dem dey do am,before I define and educate your ignorance please tell this house what the sole purpose of bakare and his delegation to aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2012
superior1: @ifihearam

Go and ask your pop how he managed to give birth to idiopathic parkinson afflicted mind like yours

Aboki!!!!wetin happen today na,we dey quarrel before ni?
Na politics we dey discuss nauuhow the tin take turn u to small kolo na

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2012
ifihearam:

Where I dey run go na brosyou nor know how dem dey do am,before I define and educate your ignorance please tell this house what the sole purpose of bakare and his delegation to aso rock.

Typical Nigerian, answering question for another question. Simply HONARARIUM that will bring an end to ur ignorance u have refused to defined. Anyway, if u are interested with the Bribery saga from the Retardeen to Bakare, go here. It exposes more of the Retardeen's dumbness. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/559500/50000-bribe-saga-did-jonathan
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Teejayphillip(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2012
I wonder ow sum pple reason... Y comparing pastor Tunde bakare wif Jesus... U expect evry human 2 live a perfect life Jesus lived? Letz call a spade a spade,evryone got his fault.. Wat as GEJ done 4 us eva sins he assumed ofis? Letz nt criticize pple whu tells d whole truth.... D man dey try,make oda ministers of God du d same alzo... Let dem stop preachin tithes n evry pastoral seeds 2 us...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2012
Teejayphillip: I wonder ow sum pple reason... Y comparing pastor Tunde bakare wif Jesus... U expect evry human 2 live a perfect life Jesus lived? Letz call a spade a spade,evryone got his fault.. Wat as GEJ done 4 us eva sins he assumed ofis? Letz nt criticize pple whu tells d whole truth.... D man dey try,make oda ministers of God du d same alzo... Let dem stop preachin tithes n evry pastoral seeds 2 us...

WORD !!!!!
To many here those are the true men of God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2012
[quote author=Theben]Bakare is trying so hard to make people regret not voting him into power. [/quote
Then look @what u've got grin a.s.s.hole undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by tducks2003: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2012
“members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”...... President Good Jonathan.
I call on the NASS to ask Jonathan to submit himself to full psychiatric and IQ evaluation if he actually made the statement above Only a deranged man would have made the statement above. Nigerians, i fear for you because if the President made such a statement, it most likely implies that we have someone of questionable mental stability running the nation
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by luluosas(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2012
Theben: This bakare of a person is obviously seeking unwarranted attention if this story is true. Until it is confirmed by another source, let's just keep our fingers crossed.
When Pastor Tunde Bakare was matching in streets of Abuja in 2010 to make Jonathan Acting President, he was not seeking for attention.
When Tunde Bakare blew the trumpet that they want to bribe them with Dollars which your Jonathan and his Government then termed as transport fare, he was not seeking attention.
Folks like yourself are the reason Nigeria is still backward.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2012
tducks2003: “members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”...... President Good Jonathan.

I call on the NASS to ask Jonathan to submit himself to full psychiatric and IQ evaluation if he actually made the statement above Only a deranged man would have made the statement above. Nigerians, i fear for you because if the President made such a statement, it most likely implies that we have someone of questionable mental stability running the nation

Did the retardeen really said that? anyway it just confirms what Azazi told us about PDP = Evil Boko
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

Did the retardeen really said that? anyway it just confirms what Azazi told us about PDP = Evil Boko

chai shocked shocked the retardeen said it ooo. how low can this get?

CAN expressed disappointment over the statement attributed to President Goodluck Jonathan that “members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect” are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/174174-insecurity-northern-can-asks-jonathan-to-resign
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by superior1: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2012
tducks2003: “members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”...... President Good Jonathan.
I call on the [b]NASS to ask Jonathan to submit himself to full psychiatric and IQ evaluation [/b]if he actually made the statement above Only a deranged man would have made the statement above. Nigerians, i fear for you because if the President made such a statement, it most likely implies that we have someone of questionable mental stability running the nation

My exact thinking

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by bubadaniel13: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2012
Starlett:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-should-call-help-–-pastor-tunde-bakare
I totally agree that the GEJ needs help,but the question is that,is that the best help that he can get from people like Bakare?the best help from Bakare would have been prayers for more wisdom to tackle the present challenges,but using the pulpit every sunday to abuse the personality of the President is uncalled for.It is just a sign of cowardice and bitterness typical of someone who is not in tune with his creator,what kind of Pastor is this for Godsake?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by tpapi: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2012
I think tunde boko is bein s*e*x starved,d way he is disturbin patience,am beginnin 2 suspect d baga

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by emmasege: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
please tell me one spiritual solution your man of god has given to solve nigeria problem?NONE!has he ever called for fasting and prayers like other men of God?NOOOOOOOOOOOO
did he condemn the killing of fellow christians of deeper life recently if nigeria welfare was so important to him ?NOOOOOOOOOO
i know spiritual and biblical principles are too high for bakare ok lets move down to his level of physical since he has been attacking gej what solutions has he proffrerd to the situation on ground?NOOOOONEEEE
the man is a total failure as a pastor i wont say as a man of God becos he isnt one in the first place.
you mentioned jeremaih well that is where u shot urself in the foot,maybe that is the crap he is feeding into ur heads in his church that he is behaving like them,read ur bible very very well whenever THE PROPHETS OF OLD SPOKE AGAINST THE EVILS OF THE LAND THEN ,THEY GAVE SOLUTIONS AND WAY OUT AND WHICH IS USUALLY THE THE ISRAELITES SHOULD REPENT FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS AND TURN BACK TO GOD,YOUR bakare HAS NEVER SAID THAT.WELL HE IS SAYING ALL YOU WANT TO HEAR,WE CHRISTIANS ARE NOT FOOLS WE KNOW THE REAL MEN OF GOD.HAVE A NICE DAY

God bless u for this wonderful post. i used to be an admirer of this man until recently when i came to the conclusion that he is more of a politician than a pastor. U spoke right, when politics was not yet running in his veins, he would have spoken against the senseless killings of his fellow christians. why is he all out against the government when other men of God are calling their members out for prayer and fasting, and calling on the government for decisive actions against this insurgence?. I feel sorry for those souls listening to this kind of sermon week in, week out.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2012
emmasege:

God bless u for this wonderful post. i used to be an admirer of this man until recently when i came to the conclusion that he is more of a politician than a pastor. U spoke right, when politics was not yet running in his veins, he would have spoken against the senseless killings of his fellow christians. why is he all out against the government when other men of God are calling their members out for prayer and fasting, and calling on the government for decisive actions against this insurgence?. I feel sorry for those souls listening to this kind of sermon week in, week out.

u are out of touch with present realities. The story have changed. Xtians are now asking for the Retardeen's resignation because he has failed so far.

https://www.nairaland.com/1016999/failure-resign-now-christains-gej#11786641
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by superior1: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

u are out of touch with present realities. The story have changed. Xtians are now asking for the Retardeen's resignation because he has failed so far.

https://www.nairaland.com/1016999/failure-resign-now-christains-gej#11786641

Yap,and thank God Jonathan himself is a self proclaiming christian, no religious sentiment here.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

Typical Nigerian, answering question for another question. Simply HONARARIUM that will bring an end to ur ignorance u have refused to defined. Anyway, if u are interested with the Bribery saga from the Retardeen to Bakare, go here. It exposes more of the Retardeen's dumbness. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/559500/50000-bribe-saga-did-jonathan

Where is the bribe here
Below is Mr. Orubebe’s full statement:NO REASON TO BRIBE SNG, SAYS ORUBEBE

I have read, with a deep sense of shock and disappointment, allegations made against me in an on-line medium, claiming that Iattempted to bribe the leadership of the Save Nigeria Group, SNG,after a visit with the president. I find these allegations deeply distressing, and I am certain that thehighly respected Pastor Tunde Bakare must have been quoted out ofcontext. I am forced to react to these allegations only because Iwould consider it an insult for anyone to attempt to bribe someone ofthat stature, visiting with his group, and with, of all sums, 50,000dollars.

True, a bribe is a bribe, no matter the sum. This is the reason why Iam all the more concerned and worried about these claims. What Ihowever find intriguing is that there is absolutely no reason to bribe the Save Nigeria Group. When the body on its own volition rose tochallenge the sense of drift that had befallen the country over theillness of our late leader, Mallam Umaru Musa Yar’adua, did anyonebribe them? So it is hard to believe that any right thinking person would attemptto do so now. If a bribe is intended to induce someone to either dosomething, or to refrain from doing it, what in objective terms wouldI need to bribe the SNG for at this time?

This is a false story that should be dismissed by all right thinking persons.

The statement is signed by “Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe, Hon. Minister,Ministry of Niger Delta,” and dated 29th November.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NIN, SIM Incapable Of Tackling Kidnapping, Others - Prof. Adesina Sodiya / Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash / Profile Of Lamido Yuguda, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.