Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare (11241 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by KingisBack: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
i wonder when God left the business salvation,healing,redemption and holiness to become an oppsition leader in politics.

If we had listened to crazy talk like the one you posted above, there'd be no Rev.Martin Luther King and there'd still be signs in front of restaurants and fountains all over the United States saying "No Dogs and Niggers allowed".
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by KingisBack: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Acidosis:

The Pastors you are waiting for will never stoop so low by running their mouth on every available microphone to insult political leaders.

Even Jesus in the Bible did not at any time insult his killers, not even Pontius Pilate. HE PRAYED FOR THEM.

This man is only shouting because he lost the election.

Same Jesus that went hay-wire and started destroying the wares of traders in the temple?!

Lmao Na wa how low you hypocrites will go to prove your nonsense points.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by KingisBack: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
u are getting us wrong,he is free to critize but mind u our Lord Jesus never insulted ppls wives ,never abused or insulted leader .he obeyed the laid down rules and regulations that was why pontius pilate himself said in this man i find no fault.Jesus never insulted cesar infact He said give unto cesar that which is ceasar .now bakare is even insulting gej family by saying patience and gej came from a poor background ,now tell was his father(bakare) a multibillionaire

Wow, how low will you go to justify your lies and hypocrisy?
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by KingisBack: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Demdem: ok, i have a second thought and i have read ur whole post. It seems as if ur only issues with me is calling u Boy grin grin grin i cant believe this, this must be a joke on an anonymous site grin grin
Sorry SIR, I APOLOGISE SIR. THANK U SIR grin grin grin

Lmaoooooo hahahahahah
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:

anti bakare camp=85 likes
bakare camp=76 likes
lol. Like Dem Dem said,d audience is not d basis 4 judging winners wich is true.It's lyk aving a couple of persons cheering during a debate.Here,we do not know d amount of audience and d amount of competitors isn't specified.Ow many were they par side? Don't boda counting,just saying.At d end of d day,it still boils down 2 d judges decisions.Who are d judges?Ans-No one. Honestly speaking,DEMDEM was lyk a 1 man batallion & dealt well wit d debate. I wanted 2 join him but I saw he could take care of himself.
NB: Although,GEJ has really flopped,it is not to say that I'm anti-Gej.I just want him 2 wake up.
I like to hear d truth no mata who says it,ow it was stated and where it was stated.
Pls ans this question as honestly as U can;
Aside d fact dat PTB discussd politics in d altar, e.t.c e.t.c.What will U say about what he has said so far so good concerning Gej and his wife.His he saying d truth or is he telling lies? If U feel he is lying, kindly point out d lies from all his past statements concerning Gej and his wife.Tnx.waiting.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2012
naturalwaves:
lol. Like Dem Dem said,d audience is not d basis 4 judging winners wich is true.It's lyk aving a couple of persons cheering during a debate.Here,we do not know d amount of audience and d amount of competitors isn't specified.Ow many were they par side? Don't boda counting,just saying.At d end of d day,it still boils down 2 d judges decisions.Who are d judges?Ans-No one. Honestly speaking,DEMDEM was lyk a 1 man batallion & dealt well wit d debate. I wanted 2 join him but I saw he could take care of himself.
NB: Although,GEJ has really flopped,it is not to say that I'm anti-Gej.I just want him 2 wake up.
I like to hear d truth no mata who says it,ow it was stated and where it was stated.
Pls ans this question as honestly as U can;
Aside d fact dat PTB discussd politics in d altar, e.t.c e.t.c.What will U say about what he has said so far so good concerning Gej and his wife.His he saying d truth or is he telling lies? If U feel he is lying, kindly point out d lies from all his past statements concerning Gej and his wife.Tnx.waiting.

End of story. Point one lie to me from bakare's commenst and u will see me lead the campaign to e-crucify Bakare himself. In the absence of that, lets all live with the truth. It sets free from all kinds of bondages.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by princenayo: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2012
If the president actually needs any help, it should not come Tunde Bakare, Period.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2012
Demdem:

End of story. Point one lie to me from bakare's commenst and u will see me lead the campaign to e-crucify Bakare himself. In the absence of that, lets all live with the truth. It sets free from all kinds of bondages.
Exactly! One thing I do not like on NL is d way pple do abscond during debates.As U can see,he(Onatisi) has absconded cos I see he's active on oda threads.D fact is that they(pro Gej) neva wanted us 2 reach dis point of d debate atall cos truth is bitter.They so much enjoy dancing around d personality of PTB rada dan d issues raised.It is a very trickish style used in debate and works only 4 dummy variables not 4 pple lyk us.SMH.D rest follows 4rm there.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2012
naturalwaves:
Exactly! One thing I do not like on NL is d way pple do abscond during debates.As U can see,he(Onatisi) has absconded cos I see he's active on oda threads.D fact is that they(pro Gej) neva wanted us 2 reach dis point of d debate atall cos truth is bitter.They so much enjoy dancing around d personality of PTB rada dan d issues raised.It is a very trickish style used in debate and works only 4 dummy variables not 4 pple lyk us.SMH.D rest follows 4rm there.
ppl are no longer interested in sarcastic statements or insults or abuses ,like u have noticed ppl have abandoned the topic to u and demdem,so enjoy ur freedom and chat with urselves.bye
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2012
princenayo: If the president actually needs any help, it should not come Tunde Bakare, Period.
Is it because GEJ studied Zoology dat U are using 'it' for him as if he's an animal? Later,U wil say PTB is being insultive 2 d president.SMH.
Bakare did not ask Gej to come 2 him 4 help & no one said dat also. GEJ does not know dat he has a problem and PTB is only telling him that.GEJ is asleep and PTB is only telling him 2 wake up.Simple!
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2012
onatisi:
ppl are no longer interested in sarcastic statements or insults or abuses ,like u have noticed ppl have abandoned the topic to u and demdem,so enjoy ur freedom and chat with urselves.bye

Me think peeps like u left so far since u simply cant fault what Bakare said fact for fact, word for word. Just a single truth will consume multiple lies.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by kunlekunle: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
Bakare just introduced practical christianity into nigeria.
its called democratic baptism, that is how to become a better nigerian.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
@ Onatisi,U are a very very funny guy.No one is being sarcastic or insultive as d debate has been turned 2 a very civil one.Y are U derailing d thread and talking off topic.B4 U finally abscond,Y don't U just ans d simple questions raised. I repeat, Aside d fact dat PTB used d alter 2 talk abt politics bla bla bla etc etc etc.What will U say abt d issues raised by Bakare concerning Gej and his wife? Is he saying d truth,or his he lying.If U feel he's lying,point out d lies 4rm his statements. Y don't U address d main issue at least once instead of dancing around PTB all d tym. My friend,just ans d simple questn(s) raised b4 U finally abscond.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by tunnytox(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
onatisi:
please take note of my choice of words anytime i comments.i will like to state my points again.
pastor bakare has the right to criticise the goverment.
pastor bakare has the right to aspire to any political office in nigeria.
pastor bakare has the right to express his views anywhere he so wished provided it will cause security problems.
BUT PASTOR BAKARE WAS WRONG TO HAVE TAKEN HIS CRITICISMS TO A PERSONAL LEVEL BY INSULTING GEJ WIFE AND INSULTING GEJ BCKGROUND BY SAYING THEY COME FROM A POOR FMILY THAT IS WHY THEY ARE BEHAVING THE WAY THEY ARE AND ALL SORTS.
we all agree gej isnt the best president but neither will he be the worst.
on the issue of tunnytox,if u go back to that topic it was about bakare also,i made a comment and the first reply tunny will give was that i was very stupid.i never initiate an attack and if it gets worse i will just keep quite.
lastly if i have offended any one in the course of discussing this topic,i apologise.and to demdem i have this to say NO HARD FEELINGS.

Yes! It's true I'm the one to first called you a mor0n but honestly, I really don't care if you abuse me back but you rather choosed to insult my parents instead. That nothwistanding I really don't care what anyone feel about me in this faceless forum.
The reason why I called you a mor0n is because despite all the problems of Nigeria and the daily loss of lives of fellow human, you and many others a rather concerned about the so called 'insult' by PTB. Seriously, pause for a second and think about it have you ever see someone with insults pasted all over his body? Insults doesn't stick but losing your limb due to bombing or road accidents stay with you for life.
So if the likes if you are so concerned about Nigeria, the so called insults shouldnt be your major concern after all GEJ is not the first president to be insulted. Someone called Gordon Brown a one eyed Scottish id!ot and nothing happens, so please let's get our priorities right rather than chasing shadows or dwelling on frivolities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Passes NFF Bill / Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari / Edo: PDP Urges UN, EU To Sanction Gambari & Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.