Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare (11106 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by kunlekunle: 2:06am On Aug 14, 2012
There is a need to elaborate on the sermon of this pastor, that the said person is of
Low self esteem Fragile high self esteem drives these people to act superior to disguise their inferior feelings. Controlling others is one manifestation of their need to act superior

Egotism :Egotists are self-centered. They have been seduced by their first-person viewpoint. It's all about them; they are motivated only by their own self-interests. They lack empathy for others. They are controlling because only their needs matter

Narcissism: Narcissists have a grandiose sense of self-importance. They exaggerate their achievements and expect to be recognized as superior, even when their accomplishments are ordinary. They fantasize attaining unlimited success or power. They believe they are special and require excessive admiration. They lack empathy and exploit others to achieve their own ends. They often envy others or believe others envy them. They are controlling because only they matter.

Psychopaths are anti-social. They totally disregard the rights of others.

Obsessed; the goal is all that matters. It must be achieved at all costs

Can people judge if such person needs help?
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2012
delord's:

Your pastor's church hasn't smelt a bomb yet...... He was the running mate of the man who vowed to islamiz the country.... He fought behind the man who promised to make the country ungovernable...... He is still an ally of a man who provoked the storm of terrorism under the brand BOKO HARAM and we still call him pastor..... Point of correction Sir, since you still seems lost like your pastor - we are not asking him to proffer solution to Boko Haram but let him also voice his condemnation of this evil that threatens to reduce to church he claims to represent into rubles..... Do here me?

Stop peddling Lies. Atiku said so during the killer party primaries not Buhari. how many times do we want to tell u guys angry angry damn it. If Buhari is guilty, what is the Retardeen waiting for? simple questioning have not even been done. The guy still dey for his farm in Daura. Direct ur pain to ur president the Retardeen.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2012
naturalwaves:

Great respect for U sir.I love the way U've been trashing d issue point for point.U're brilliant! But just one advice for U; ONATISI is not somebody U should be arguing with,arguing with him and making him reason with U is like pouring water in a basket cos his ideas are egocentric,prejudiced and stereotyped.The funny thing is that he has this 'holier than thou attitude' and claims to know d bible.He only gives 'on d surface' quotes and lacks a deep understanding of d bible.If he loses a debate,he banks on insults as evidenced from d previous threads particularly those ones on PTB.He is just about to start by calling u a 'retardeen'.If U give him an insultive reply,he messes up everything even to d point of insulting ones parents.Pls,don't let him insult U.I'll suggest U ignore him.

Thanks for the words of wisdom. i'v noticed some of the traits u mentioned. Will do my best to be civil him. I dont enjoy insults myself cool cool
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
did u really follow our discussions very very well[b] nd how he has been busing me since morning?[/b]and the replies i gave to him?well if u dont see reason with my point that is not bad ,those that understnd what i have been saying do nd they know i am right,but if u think someone who has been unnecessarily agressive and insultive is the right person,ok.that is ur choice .

I think u are lying boy. prove me wrong.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by LordBabs(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2012
Thank goodness i'm not a retardeenist. Say NO! to retardeenism!
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2012
Demdem:

I think u are lying boy. prove me wrong.
i have nothing to prove to u,absolutely nothing if u have noticed many respondent have avoided u or replying u.noone is interested in wasting valuable time been aggresive on a public forum,we all come here to express veiws and opinions with decorum but when ppl tend not to respect or express their views in a respectable manner they get insulted,we all know the attitude of tennagers who come on this forum to learn and express insultive expressions and language.if you know u are better than them then behave better than them.
finally respect is reciprocal u dont know me yet u call me boy,well i showe and displayed a more maturity than u when i refrained from replying u back in a like manner.like someone was calling u sir sir sir .if u know u are an elderly man with intelligence and high moral and who will want ur children to learn from ur post try to be more civil and mature when u come here to express ur views nd leave the small boys insults for the small small boys.try and let ppl learn something positive from u and not abuses or insults.u respect ,i will respect u .u mess with me ,i will mess u up.like ur friend warned u about me when i fight i fight dirty.good morning.have a nice day at work
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
i have nothing to prove to u,absolutely nothing if u have noticed [s]many respondent have avoided u or replying u.noone is interested in wasting valuable time been aggresive on a public forum,we all come here to express veiws and opinions with decorum but when ppl tend not to respect or express their views in a respectable manner they get insulted,we all know the attitude of tennagers who come on this forum to learn and express insultive expressions and language.if you know u are better than them then behave better than them.
finally respect is reciprocal u dont know me yet u call me boy,well i showe and displayed a more maturity than u when i refrained from replying u back in a like manner.like someone was calling u sir sir sir .if u know u are an elderly man with intelligence and high moral and who will want ur children to learn from ur post try to be more civil and mature when u come here to express ur views nd leave the small boys insults for the small small boys.try and let ppl learn something positive from u and not abuses or insults.u respect ,i will respect u .u mess with me ,i will mess u up.like ur friend warned u about me when i fight i fight dirty.good morning.have a nice day at work[/s]

Didnt even bother to read the cancelled. Admit it boy, u lied and accused me wrongly. Apologise if truly u are a xtian u claim u are
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2012
ok, i have a second thought and i have read ur whole post. It seems as if ur only issues with me is calling u Boy grin grin grin i cant believe this, this must be a joke on an anonymous site grin grin
Sorry SIR, I APOLOGISE SIR. THANK U SIR grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by LordBabs(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2012
ifihearam:
and try to use another word becos that retardeen word is becoming so boring.
boring for you, not for me.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2012
Demdem:

Didnt even bother to read the cancelled. Admit it boy, u lied and accused me wrongly. Apologise if truly u are a xtian u claim u are
i have no time for ppl like u this morning it is obvious u have no better thing to do than nl.think whatever u want,shout ,curse it is ur own cup of tea.silence is the best answer for u.keep replying comments 8am to 11pm.nice job.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by LordBabs(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2012
ifihearam:

What is wrong in giving a delegation who came to see the president honorarium Sometimes I wonder at ur public display of immaturity,its a sign of appreciation and goodwill so what is phucking wrong with it??
apologies: do your parents earn up to $50,000 annually? Just curious. . .
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
i have no time for ppl like u this morning it is obvious u have no better thing to do than nl.think whatever u want,shout ,curse it is ur own cup of tea.silence is the best answer for u.keep replying comments 8am to 11pm.nice job.

Oga, when u point a finger at me, the remaining four points at u grin wettin u still dey do here? u get job too?
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by LordBabs(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2012
anicho: Religion and politics....should they MIX
go back to school, boy!
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2012
Lord Babs: apologies: do your parents earn up to $50,000 annually? Just curious. . .

Am still waiting for the chap to even define what an HONORARIUM is? the guy just dey dodge. That alone will expose his ignorance completely.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by LordBabs(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2012
Demdem:

Am still waiting for the chap to even define what an HONORARIUM is? the guy just dey dodge. That alone will expose his ignorance completely.
I think not that he has a lucid grasp of the language, as much as I think not that he speaks not on his own behalf. I pray he understand that 'simple' language.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by amaba: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2012
Demdem:

If saying the truth as it is is insultive then so be it and highly welkom and i dont think God will be mad at him for that. Has Bakare done or said more than what Prophets of old like Jeremiah, Elijah, Daniel etc did in challenging the authorities then? U dont ffuck with those prophets boy. As long as what bakare said is the truth, then he is on point.

Bakare need not ashamed when peace and joy comes to Nigeria, that exactly is what he is fighting for, its eluding us for now.

God is not a politian but he is heavily involved in the affairs of men right? what an irony. i dont know where u gat that from bro
BUSH

BUSHMAN. DID JEREMIAH, DANIEL, ELIJAH ETC AS U CLAIMED USED A GROUP (E.G SNG) TO DECEIVE THEIR MEMBERS AND CONTEST FOR ELECTION? DID THEY USE CHURCH AS A POLITICAL PLATFORM? READ UR BIBLE WELL
I PITY 4 HIS CHURCH MEMBERS. INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THE WORD OF GOD THEY END UP SPENDING THEIR TIME IN A "CHURCH" LISTENING TO A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
did u really follow our discussions very very well nd how he has been busing me since morning?and the replies i gave to him?well if u dont see reason with my point that is not bad ,those that understnd what i have been saying do nd they know i am right,but if u think someone who has been unnecessarily agressive and insultive is the right person,ok.that is ur choice .
No offence Mr Onatisi, I just didn't want d whole debate 2 result into personal insults.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
amaba: BUSH

BUSHMAN. DID JEREMIAH, DANIEL, ELIJAH ETC AS U CLAIMED USED A GROUP (E.G SNG) TO DECEIVE THEIR MEMBERS AND CONTEST FOR ELECTION? DID THEY USE CHURCH AS A POLITICAL PLATFORM? READ UR BIBLE WELL
I PITY 4 HIS CHURCH MEMBERS. INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THE WORD OF GOD THEY END UP SPENDING THEIR TIME IN A "CHURCH" LISTENING TO A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN

Did these Prophets also faced the kind of challenges we are presently facing. Did they face a leader that regards murderous groups like Boko of our time that killed innocent and yet their leaders called them brothers and sisters?
u have no case bro, times have changed and only the violent taketh the kingdom of god. cool
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
@naturalwaves

"ONATISI is not somebody U
should be arguing with,arguing with him and
making him reason with U is like pouring water in a
basket cos his ideas are egocentric,prejudiced and stereotyped.The funny thing is that he has this
'holier than thou attitude' and claims to know d
bible.He only gives 'on d surface' quotes and lacks a
deep understanding of d bible.If he loses a
debate,he banks on insults as evidenced from d
previous threads particularly those ones on PTB.He is just about to start by calling u a 'retardeen'.If U
give him an insultive reply,he messes up everything
even to d point of insulting ones parents.Pls,don't
let him insult U.I'll suggest U ignore him."

this was ur asessment of my character ,but it is ok.no hard feelings and i bear u no grudge,but pls always be honest when judging a case.i bear u no malice whatsoever.this is just a forum and not a battle feild
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
naturalwaves:
No offence Mr Onatisi, I just didn't want d whole debate 2 result into personal insults.
i take no offence but my concience will be clear until i points some things to you.did u really follow this topic from the begining?if u did u would have realised that i have taken a lot of bshing from ppl someone even cursed my family I DIDNT REPLY BACK.ur sir was calling me boy and insulting me nd others without decorum you didnt see any fault in that.but immidiately i called him a retardeen u came out and made a negative picture of my character.pls have i ever abused or insulted you in the past that gave u the impression that i bad person?ur sir who has been barking like an hungry wild dog at anyone whose views run contrary to his u saw no fault in him.do u really understand the arguement been discussed and my position ?well look through all the comments and u will notice that ur sir view and just 3others are the same everyone seem to follw my line of thought.i dont need to insult or abuse ppls intelligence to make my point clear and known.but like i said earlier i bear u no grudge.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
i take no offence but my concience will be clear until i points some things to you.did u really follow this topic from the begining?if u did u would have realised that i have taken a lot of bshing from ppl someone even cursed my family I DIDNT REPLY BACK.ur sir was calling me boy and insulting me nd others without decorum you didnt see any fault in that.[/b]but immidiately i called him a retardeen u came out and made a negative picture of my character.pls have i ever abused or insulted you in the past that gave u the impression that i bad person?ur sir who has been barking like an hungry wild dog at anyone whose views run contrary to his u saw no fault in him.do u really understand the arguement been discussed and my position ?well look through all the comments and u will notice that ur sir view and just 3others are the same everyone seem to follw my line of thought.i dont need to insult or abuse ppls intelligence to make my point clear and known.but like i said earlier i bear u no grudge.

[b]Oga, leave this whining for ladies. For the records, i did not insult u and i have challenged u to bring such out if i had. u claimed u dont have my time. For the boy tori, i said this:

Demdem: ok, i have a second thought and i have read ur whole post. It seems as if ur only issues with me is calling u Boy grin grin grin i cant believe this, this must be a joke on an anonymous site grin grin
Sorry SIR, I APOLOGISE SIR. THANK U SIR grin grin grin

what else do u want? There is no need to take these issues personal the way u are. abegii come off it jorrr. Ur views in the majority doesnt mean u guys are right afterall the majority wanted Barnabas instead of Jesus. cool
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
i take no offence but my concience will *not be clear until i points some things to you.did u really follow this topic from the begining?if u did u would have realised that i have taken a lot of bshing from ppl someone even cursed my family I DIDNT REPLY BACK.ur sir was calling me boy and insulting me nd others without decorum you didnt see any fault in that.but immidiately i called him a retardeen u came out and made a negative picture of my character.pls have i ever abused or insulted you in the past that gave u the impression that i bad person?ur sir who has been barking like an hungry wild dog at anyone whose views run contrary to his u saw no fault in him.do u really understand the arguement been discussed and my position ?well look through all the comments and u will notice that ur sir view and just 3others are the same everyone seem to follw my line of thought.i dont need to insult or abuse ppls intelligence to make my point clear and known.but like i said earlier i bear u no grudge.
Well, it wasn't a good thing that he called u a boy & I think he has apologised 4 that. Yeah, U avn't insulted me in d past but u av done so 2 some persons particularly TUNNYTOX. DEMDEM wasn't barking like U said,he was only trying 2 xplain his points of view point 4 point. Well, I'm sorry sir if what I said vexed U. No offence sir like I said.I only wanted d debate 2 go on peacefully.Thank U!
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by aribisala0(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Demdem:

Oga, leave this whining for ladies. For the records, i did not insult u and i have challenged u to bring such out if i had. u claimed u dont have my time. For the boy tori, i said this:

[b]what else do u want? There is no need to take these issues personal the way u are. abegii come off it jorrr. Ur views in the majority doesnt mean u guys are right afterall the majority wanted [/b]Barnabas instead of Jesus. cool
I think the majority made the right choice that time
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
aribisala0:
Go and count d number of likes 4 each side and comments,then u will know wich side won d debate.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
please take note of my choice of words anytime i comments.i will like to state my points again.
pastor bakare has the right to criticise the goverment.
pastor bakare has the right to aspire to any political office in nigeria.
pastor bakare has the right to express his views anywhere he so wished provided it will cause security problems.
BUT PASTOR BAKARE WAS WRONG TO HAVE TAKEN HIS CRITICISMS TO A PERSONAL LEVEL BY INSULTING GEJ WIFE AND INSULTING GEJ BCKGROUND BY SAYING THEY COME FROM A POOR FMILY THAT IS WHY THEY ARE BEHAVING THE WAY THEY ARE AND ALL SORTS.
we all agree gej isnt the best president but neither will he be the worst.
on the issue of tunnytox,if u go back to that topic it was about bakare also,i made a comment and the first reply tunny will give was that i was very stupid.i never initiate an attack and if it gets worse i will just keep quite.
lastly if i have offended any one in the course of discussing this topic,i apologise.and to demdem i have this to say NO HARD FEELINGS.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
naturalwaves:
Go and count d number of likes 4 each side and comments,then u will know wich side won d debate.

anti bakare camp=85 likes
bakare camp=76 likes
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
aribisala0:

Yea, becos God wanted it that way at that time however that doesnt mean a murderer going free is worthy and better than an innocent man undecided
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by 1025: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
please take note of my choice of words anytime i comments.i will like to state my points again.
pastor bakare has the right to express his views anywhere he so wished provided it will cause security problems.
BUT PASTOR BAKARE WAS WRONG TO HAVE TAKEN HIS CRITICISMS TO A PERSONAL LEVEL BY INSULTING GEJ WIFE AND INSULTING GEJ BCKGROUND BY SAYING THEY COME FROM A POOR FMILY THAT IS WHY THEY ARE BEHAVING THE WAY THEY ARE AND ALL SORTS.
on the issue of tunnytox,if u go back to that topic it was about bakare also,i made a comment and the first reply tunny will give was that i was very stupid.i never initiate an attack and if it gets worse i will just keep quite.
lastly if i have offended any one in the course of discussing this topic,i apologise.and to demdem i have this to say NO HARD FEELINGS.

uncle, the day one chooses to be a ruler/leader right from the days of the Bible, that one has accepted insults/praises. even the clintons of this world were all insulted by americans and others. how can a typical nigerian differentiate between telling ppl the truth and insulting them? Pastor Bakare speaks like an oracle not like an orator. he does not care who feels bad or happy as long as he is saying the truth. men of God are not supposed to be worshippers of men and wealth.nigeria of today need like Bakares for these fraudulent men and women to sit up.
if not for this same Bakare, who is sure that Jonathan will be president today? he is not only a pastor but he is also a lawyer and an informed lawyer at that.
if nobody is telling men the truth, one day, they will ask us to hand over our wives.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
naturalwaves:

onatisi:

anti bakare camp=85 likes
bakare camp=76 likes

This doesnt matter and it doesnt even make any difference. have u even factored in the opinions of hundreds or probably thousands of viewers or non-registered members? Like i said, it doesnt matter. its a matter of principle.

Bakare stands for the truth and his words spoken has evident from the opening post are really the truth. No-one has been able to say otherwise. what i kept seeing and hearing is false prophet this and that, Boko leader assistance.......non-important and inconsequential things.
Asking these ones to simply face the topic, face the comments, they go dumb instead they prefer to face the messenger instead of the message.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by FJCRUISER: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
STOP ALL DIS ARGUMENTS HERE PLS. I THINK TUNE BAKARE SHD FIRST HELP HIMSELF B4 HELPING ANYONE AT DAT . D MAN NIDS REHAB I SWEAR WEN U MINGLE WITH DRUG ADDICT U BECOME ONE . I TINK D MAN SNIFFS SOMETHING . NEXT TIME U SEE HIM LOOK AT HIS MOUTH
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:

Good

Good

Excellent

Go check that comment again and un-biasly analyse those words. U will see that mis-interpreted what he said. bakare himself came from a very poor background and there is no way he could have meant or said what u are saying. IMO, he didnt insult the Retardeen and family personally

So far he is becoming the worst of the pack.

None of my business

we all want the same thing which is a better working and responsive government. our approaches in acheiving this may differ however the end game brings us together afterwards. i appreciate ur comments no mater what. cool
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
Okay.No P. I don't think Bakare insulted Gej's wife.It was just a candid description of her behaviour.As for insulting Gej,I don't blieve he did that and I critically analysed Bakare's use of words in d previous threads(don't want to start again).Pls check d previous threads for details.If U recall,U neva said anything abt what PTB said maybe or not they are d truth.That's past now anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Sudden Increase In Boko Haram Activities? / Nasarawa Increases Retirees’ Pension To N5,000 From N1, 000 / Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.