Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40270 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 2:22am On Aug 14, 2012
tpia.:

i just checked it out, and it's much quieter than black voices.

nice layout though.

i'll try to sign up after i browse it further, to get a feel of the place.

there were some nigerians on BV- the nigerian dr was one of them no doubt. He was probably born or raised in the US, because the few nigerians i was aware of there, seemed quite comfortable.

Hmmm, the Dr was good people. I could have sworn he was born in Nigeria. He was Igbo right?

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 2:23am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

I'm not peddling lies. Why are you so evil and angry? Did some mean Ameweekan hurt your feelings, or is it that you and Pagan just need to get laid? Stop being so mean. Smile... don't worry you'll still wake up Nigerian.

no, never been to America

All I know that won't happen.............Nigeria is not open to much to mixed marriages and never will............you never been there

sorry that your community will turn beige though.............

3 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 2:24am On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

no, never been to America.......

All I know that won't happen.............

Ok... I won't argue any longer. I will let you hold on to your beliefs
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 2:25am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

Ok... I won't argue any longer. I will let you hold on to your beliefs

yup beliefs that are facts
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 2:26am On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

yup beliefs that are facts

LOL, If you say so. Don't be alarmed should you live 30 more years to see some beige folk running around Lagos. *snicker*
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 2:30am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

LOL, If you say so. Don't be alarmed should you live 30 more years to see some beige folk running around Lagos. *snicker*

30 years from now.............lol

A country that burns witches and bans gays.........go sit down
pay attention to your community

3 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 2:31am On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

30 years from now.............lol

pay attention to your community

I do wink
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by tpia5: 2:32am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty: Hmmm, the Dr was good people. I could have sworn he was born in Nigeria. He was Igbo right?

i dont know him, but he probably was.

igbos generally have a very good rapport with AAs.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 2:33am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

I do wink

good
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 2:34am On Aug 14, 2012
tpia@:

i dont know him, but he probably was.

igbos generally have a very good rapport with AAs.

R U Igbo?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 2:34am On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

good

very good
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by tpia5: 2:37am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

R U Igbo?

no.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 2:44am On Aug 14, 2012
tpia@:

no.

LOL! Dang, seems like you typed that adamantly. Hope 2 see you on MUH soon.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

She only teaches people like Ayanle who needs to be clearly educated. Don't assume all Africans are like Ayanle.

Im not so sure you two are different. tongue
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

retort what, I'm in Nigeria idiott

she complaining about the OP but doesn't want to hear a response

I wasn't JUST talking about the op.
I was talking about THE OP, YOU, FULA and EVERYONE else on here moaning about.

GIR!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

exactly, both her and darkskin are the same

saying AAs know more about africa then africans.....So she knows more about Abuja,lagos,Kaduna,enugu,.....then Nigerians

Interesting..I don't even think we have had a discussion before prior to this sorry azz thread.
So who are you to jump to the conclusion that "we are the same"?

Abeg, take a seat.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

Sorry but I think you forget am a Fulani, I know about Africa, you can't match my knowledge when it comes to Africa. Highly unlikely that a Westerner would be able to, especially one not from the culture.

You mean YOUR CULTURE.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

A lot of Africans try to, but Americans (Black, White, Asian, HIspanic) are very condescending to Africans. Too much false media and propaganda has gotten to their heads.

This is coming from the guy who basically claimed AA culture and music is "rubbish"?

(Hip hop, rap, r&b...according to fula is rubbish grin)
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Naijarican

These niggas isn't going to tell you the real deal. These niggas supposedly have Masters' degrees and their comprehension sucks like hell. It started off when Ms. Darkskin and I were talking about how it is a shame that a Non-African had to teach an African about his history. I also said that there are Africans who do not know their own history and that it is a shame.

Fulaman started catching feelings because the nigga is still hurt from a previous arsewhooping he received from a different thread and started bitching about how Americans think they know more than Africans and some bullshit.

I corrected him by saying if you comprehend what I said maybe you wouldn't cry so much. Ms, Darkskin even corrected him by saying that it is not what he thought it was but of course he is a typical bush nigga who can't accept the fact that he bleeped up and went off without reading the contents in entirety.

These two supposedly "educated" bush monkeys keep talking about Lagos and Ph like that encompasses all of AFRICA. It is clear that I said AFRICAN HISTORY and not NIGERIAN HISTORY. They are supposed to know know Nigerian history if they are Nigerians. Duh.

Fulaman is upset that his brothers are "stepping from the bullshit culture" and adopting other cultures or traditions and it is America's fault that his brothers CHOSE to do so.

Royal called him out on being a bigot especially when he went on about how he doesn't think his Fula brothers shouldn't marry outside their clan but to give praises and glory to one of his brother's wife who is White and not Fulani. Flip-flopping much?

That's how all this bullshit ensued and both biatches mad that a Non-African corrected their African brother about his own history.

[size=44pt]That's a damn shame! [/size]

Christmas SLAYED! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Naijarican

There is a Nigerian chatter by the name Sambo944 on another thread....agreed and said that's a shame.

He comprehended the contents and concluded accurately. That's an intelligent Nigerian who can comprehend and digest effectively.

Many on this thread failed horribly. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Right. Big ups to Sambos for that. cool
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:
LoL@Fulaman being Exposed for the Primitive Minded Bigot that he has always been.

"Polite" Manners are just Shadowing the True Nature of his Corrupted Mind.

Ahhh Now Let's See...

I shall Grab a Few Quotes of His and Create my Own Thread, Because i Certainly am Not Going to Engage in Promoting extra pages to a Thread Titled

"Akatas on Nairaland" grin grin grin grin grin

Coming Soon, ~~~The Official~Ask a Fool-a-Man Thread~~~~......

lol...i am disappointed in him though.

All that talk about Ayanle and he is NO different.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I don't think I am superior to real people and [size=18pt]YOU THINK YOU ARE SUPERIOR BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRICAN. grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU ARE THE ONE HAVING TO KEEP REASSURING THAT YOU ARE AFRICAN[/size] like that makes you less of a Nigger. grin grin grin

I am however superior to DUMB ARSES. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

End of..
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
[size=18pt]Cutting off chicks' clits with a dull arse rock is the best culture in the world. NOT!!!

If I am going to set a nigga on fire...it will not be over some potatoes and a phone! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Shollypopz: ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooohh God!!!
Not these African Americans again!!

@ Thread: the truth is they never liked Africa in the first place. They try to, but they can't help the "they are poor and inferior to us" feeling that has been instilled in them through media, their slave master(lol),.....

And those that like Africans too much are the same as those that dislike us - Condescending!!!

[size=5pt]*I'm generalizing*[/size]

Oh really?

This is coming from someone who LIVES in the fcking UK and has NEVER met an AA?

The Hilarity.

"They never liked Africans". That wig is on too tight!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:38am On Aug 14, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^AKATA & JAMO VS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ NAIJA FIGHT
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

See, this is the condescension I'm speaking of. This is the very sh1t that keeps us at each others throat. You know what though... You ain't finta worry me today fool. Step yo black a55 to the side and let grown folks continue to talk...

I KNOW that's right! grin

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 3:40am On Aug 14, 2012
Round 2 AAs(Jamo) vs. Naijas.....lets go!

3 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:40am On Aug 14, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=25pt]ROYAL,MSDARSKIN,MSCHIMA,SWEETROYALTY VS. NAIJAS[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^AS ALWAYS FIGHT^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:41am On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994: Round 2 AAs(Jamo) vs. Naijas.....lets go!

^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]LOOOO0000L[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2012
ezotik:

grin condescending? nope. it is something i have observed about u african-american negroes... u try as much as possible to claim anything outside ur roots in west africa where ur ancestors were shipped-out originated from. nothing to snap ur fingers at my face and shake ur head for.

and for u to think to u were called oyibo becos if ur skin tone, means u are ignorant about nigerians. and besides, u are not that light, u look like the average calabar housegirls wey full benin. no offense to calabar housegirls though. they know how please the nuts of oga when madam nor dey house..something u african-americans girls have also perfected..haha

Why would she or any of us want to claim a region that house your kind? tongue

I mean really though. All you can talk about is slavery yet your r3tarded azz write and speak in English. Wear western clothes and probably emulate the very akatas you see on tv. You this HOT JUNGLEFIED BUSH AZZ MESS.

Nasty attitude and severe case of inferiority complex. I would rather claim North Africa too grin
I don't blame her.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 14, 2012
Check this out right...

You see all the nonsense and primitive slander being exchanged yet nothing is deleted or hidden?

I wrote this...And my Comment was hidden...Along with the thread as i find out once i get home...

My question was this, See luckily i am always 10 steps ahead of the biased bigots that exist on this forum, so i write my post out on Notepad before i post them....

So they are saved grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, 2 Quotes in which i have a few questions to Ask....

Fulaman198:
That just isn't true, obviously you didn't see what Madame Chima typed in "The Wodaabe" thread about how "non-Africans know more than Africans living in Africa about Africa."

It is like someone saying "Africans know more about America and North America than North Americans living in North America".

This Quote Above Seems to have caused allot of controversy, My question is, do you not think it is Possible that a Man from Outside of a Region can Gather more Overall Knowledge of a Particular Region without that Specific Region being his current Locale?

Fulaman198: A lot of Africans try to, but Americans (Black, White, Asian, HIspanic) are very condescending to Africans. Too much false media and propaganda has gotten to their heads.

Second Question. Have you stepped foot Inside of America?... Because The Quote can be flipped, reversed and applied to you

You seem to generalize and have negative stereotypes about Americans, and Paint all Americans as if every individual Mind in America Is Linked

Could it be the False Media and Propaganda that you are currently feeding into which has caused this mental disconnect and Ignorant,Biased, Generalities that you Like to engage in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34)

Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.