Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39969 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
@screwface: i see you have found my address...greetings....
Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
alosiby92:
*sees Alecia.M standing in the middle, looking confused...it appears she had her nails made for this special occassion..

*laughing* am sure breathing won't mind me join you in booth one, cause have been assured of a warm handshake. On a second thought I will rather shuttle between the two booths , cos am also teeo guest.

Yes o, trust me am the modern day Elijah( or was it elisha) that brought down fire*eyes rolling*

So once you adopt, don't go too far I will deliver him or her. Therefore breathing fear not for alecia is here.
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
alosiby , tell me why i will defend the male folk. let hugh hefner defend them. afterall he is married.
Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
Can I ask who lola his? Off to diaryland to look for her diary.
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Alosiby I dey here dey chop book. *chokes*
D lecturer for d course is dis newly recruited guy. He's enthusiastic, you know hw it is wit 1st timers in jobs, trying to make an impression, lol.
But trust Nigerians, d students r giving him massive headaches, like always!
Ryt na we're having his lecture nd he's ol worked up. Of course, it is us again. I feel sorry for him.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
Just saw this on the front page and it made me laugh:
Trouble is:

When the person interviewing you at your new job is the same guy you insulted in traffic. You go apologise tire.

When you tell your friend "your mama!!!" and turn around and see his or her mum staring at you.
Meeehn, u go collect plenty slap.

When Mosquito lands on your father's bald head and u try to kill it with your bare hands.
You must provide d proof ohh, or else...

When Patience Ebele is your English Teacher before WAEC.
Na A1 u go get, no worry.

When Victor Valdes wins Goal Keeper of the Year.
Abegi...

When you update "salary things" on facebook and your landlord comments "on point"
Omo u go travel go villa by force.

When you're in a bus and you throw away #500 note instead of gala wrapper.
O'boy, E don red be dat!

When ur dad works at NEPA and they take light and you shout God punish NEPA.......and he's there with u.
Na ur mama go start to pay ur school fees.

When u dey on top okada and the okada man dey ping...
Na automatic ticket to Baba God be dat.

When you finish eating in an eatery and u find out ur wallet fell out in a taxi...
Start to prepare ur grammar.

When Usain Bolt chases u with a Cutlass...
Ol'boy, just... Don't bother running. Just beg.

When u give beggar #5000 note instead of #50.
Generosity go change mind.

@Alecia: thank you oh! at least now we can adopt in peace.....@Breathing, did you hear? Alecia will deliver our adopted babies of any kind of wickedness....
@ Oga Skillet: Its just that we are tired of all these guys? them get only tough skin? must they pursue every ebere, chinaza and chioma in a skirt? regardless of if she was a white garment high priestess..
@E.W.O: See me sef, i also have a test on thursday..however I'm chopping my books in a slow and steady manner...will stuff my face tommorrow evening...LOL...we are still yet to discuss your feeling privileged....
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ @MFM. Just yesterday, my cousin and I were recalling our mfm house fellowship days when we were kids. The songs amuse me the most, then the prayer points. One of the songs say: shine shine bobo, you go shineeeeee for Jesus, shine shine bobo! Lwkmd!
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
Wait, I think the above song is a ZOE song. The mfm song was:

Anywhere witches are gathered.
Holyghost fire pursue them.
Pursue pursue pursue!
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ Breathing: LWKMD...#rolling on floor...
does anyone remember Mount Zion Film Minitsries.....we had just about all their movies at one point with "just a little sin", "Captives of the Mighty", "The fruitless tree", "The blood covenant", "the great mistake"...."Story of my life" was pretty sad though, watched it again recently....those movies were classic...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Molly, Please don't leave......please... cry
Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Like breathing is not a stranger to MFM, why you come they fear before. The jesus pursue witches with fire is more like an mfm song. *lol*

@alosiby I remember those mount zion films, looking back now I can laugh, but then I cried watching some of those films. * am pretty emotional*
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Alecia...cried? I always though Michael Bamiloye was handsum and Gloria just too beautiful (with and without make up)..I remember being freakishly scared in "Ide Esu"...and really sad in "just a little sin"..By the way, are you Yoruba?
@ Breathing: So you are also a fire mountaineer....grin those songs are classic...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Sorry guys, I can't join in on the convo.

Breathing, when are we having that lesson, biko?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
What lesson biko Tgirl.

Alosiby, I watched captives of the mighty and just a little sin. Good scary amusements for me. I was never a mountaineer, I had mfm neighbours, and we loved to attend their house fellowship, good source of amusement too.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Wats wit all the quitting abeg?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
Such a gloomy night for diaryland. I just clicked on calotti's blog. Calloti the harloti, yeah, that's how bored I got tonight! You guys should please come back o. Where's Teeo anyway, isn't it weird that he hasn't said anything today. Didn't he mention that he wants to stop diarying too? Hohohohoh, that's the sound of my weeping.
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2012
Lol @
hohohohoh, that's the sound of my weeping
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2012
Gud mawnin btw. Hw ws ur nyt?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hmm! @bright, dat sound of ur weeping is misleading o. I thought it waz santa claus bringing us an early christmas gift!
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
EWO: good morning, or is it afternoon yet?

Fyn gal: Is that how santa calls out in your village? wink
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
@bright: yes nah! have u not watched/read santa movies/books?
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Breathing or is it Bright? Which one e be sef? I'm confused. Where were you wen I greeted u. It ws still mawnin den.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Never been a fan of santa, and lucky enough don't have any where I come from. I'm more familiar with the sound of the juju priests going through and fro the nine clans to cleanse the village after someone has desecrated the land. I was only cleansing diary land, I think Molly is desecrating it by attempting to leave. Hohohohohoh
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Me Breathing or is it Bright? Can't you choose one and focus on it? I knew there was nothing good about that your morning! Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
Lol @ bright: juju priest eh? U no fit kill me abeg. What did u do to molly nah?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
I is not doing anything to Molly oh. Go and update your diary nah, lemme read. I'm lacking what to read, I'd soon leave you guys and go and join the car section!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Alosiby, breathing and Alecia weldone oo(Ijebu mans voice). So u peoples have been insults me ba. Olorun o ni ba da da yin je ooo.

Hey missed u guys.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
And where the hell do you think you are coming from? TEEO

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
My beauty, bright. I had to come out of retirement when i discovered Molly and Lola wanted to make u cry in calabar language.

Dont mind me sha, i dont think i can stop being a diarian.
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
LOLzzz @BrighTHING dear no vex o. JK
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Are we mouring oo what, this house seems to quiet. Dairyland is also quiet. Abeg beautiful ladies and gentlemen, get ur muses() out.

Pls pls. Good morning......
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2012
Goodmorning Teeo... Howdy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (51)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.