Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39964 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2012
That is a serious issue o
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
breathing: Alosiby has found her future husband and she ran off to marry him without our permission

The thing tires me ooo. But i still wish someone has her number, maybe its me been paranoid but am just wondering if......
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
Teeo: I think it's just you being paranoid. Maybe her facebook stalker drove her away or maybe she finally discovered the stalker is her future husband and ran off to marry him.

Farydah: What's up, good to see you bright and shiny again. Sorry about your friend!

2 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2012
Morning
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2012
Hello everyone.

Teeo, how u doing?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2012
Hahahah....u guys shld kalm down joor, she's probably not able to access the internet cos she's busy wit skool nd stuff.......
@teeo....abeg abeg...now u av planted weird tots in my mind.

@breathing...everybody seems to av gotten d date, me i ddn't o!

Everybody whatsapp?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2012
Tmama4real am soo good, had a nice time in Gods presence this morning. Am on me way home. Like 1hr 30mins journey back home(without traffic).

Gentlejag, dont mind me i get worried about people too much. My imaginations also run deep when am worrying, me i wld just be praying for Alosiby sha, cos am scared ooo.
I wish that her FB stallker would come here and share her account with us. That would be only thing that would calm me down or else am still worrying oo.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
@Gentie: the proposed date is 30th September 2012. You are supposed to tell me if you can't make it on this date. I sent you a mail asking if you live in Lagos, haven't gotten a reply yet.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2012

Re: Ajuwaya parol by teeo(m): 11:21am

Morning...

There are some diaries i wouldnt be found dead reading no matter how bored i am. Calloti stands out as the number one dairy i HATE, yep he sounds so fake and confused. Nothing he says makes sense and worst of all he is crowding our dear diaryland with some many diaries. Seun pls do something.

Secondly, some new diarians are Hypocritcal. They have come with some foreign idea of what a diary should be. I get pissed at some Mrs or .......

(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like

I just saw this. Lwkmd.

Teeeeeeeo, first off, I think the said person is a girl not a guy, lolzzz! And she types in slut language since she claims to be a sulotti, that's probably the reason we don't understand what she's about.

And when I said in my diary grin that: 'I think it's lame for someone to like a diary post, what I meant was that 'Since no one has bothered to like any of my posts so far, let me just pretend I think the like button is lame.

As for the moderator, whose post has recently been described as useless, I only wish she could start hiding some of these very 'useful' posts. For instance, it's time people started getting messages like: You have been banned by Tgirl, your offence is writing in sulotti language, lolz!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
Breathing some persons are soo .......
Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
@bright, hope am gonna get an invite to the said reunion?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
Alecia, I've sent you that mail requesting your permission to send you the e-mail but you haven't replied it yet, all the people who haven't gotten my mail are those who haven't replied the request whatever. Or you can send me a mail instead so I can reply you.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
@breathing, couldn't you have included my name on d list nd sent me an e-mail just for d fun of it? At least, it would have made me feel good to reply: "i would have loved to be there but i have to attend to some matters of state. Y'all have fun". How abt that? Methinks you re a racist! Or a locationist! Or whatever!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
BTW, teeo, what do u have against callotti da sullotti? Afterall, she said it herself dat she is a bissh
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Fyngal, you just called me a locationist? Don't let me face you now o, you see my blood is boiling wink

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
Fyn gal: BTW, teeo, what do u have against callotti da sullotti? Afterall, she said it herself dat she is a bissh

fynest babe, i never knew calloti was a girl until today. Hia, me i washed my hands off her matter oo. She sounds like a hyperactive biatch....
But on a lighter mood some persons like the attention they get on social networks compared to their boring lives. She seems like one boring fella, thats why she makes so much nonsense posts.

Molly and breathing, bikonu ozugo. The joke is getting less funny.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
Teeo: Somebody should bera hold me back o, if not bones would break, weavons would be pulled off, bras would be exposed, nails would be broken after this brawl. And everyone would come to watch. It's almost like the old diary land again tonight...meeeee likey! wink

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
Howdy diarylanders? Sorry for the delay bright, I'll reply soonest. Btw, u and molly should stop that rough play o...
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
Sixteen: Rough play? Who said it was play? I'm waiting for your reply biko!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
What is all this nah? Bright, whatkind of joke is dis na? It has gone beyond being funny. U nd Molly should STOP this. Joke or not, it has to end. Mama T, re u there?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
Yes baby! I dey hia o. No mind those 2 skinny gals. Molly snatched baby, while bright snatched sweetness. No worries, Skillet will settle d fight.

@ Sapphire, y don't u wanna come for d get2geda?
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2012
its been a while since i was here. you guys are too funny. fine girl- wtf is locationist? people discriminating due to location? well, PLEASE VISIT ME FOR HOLIDAYS. i promise not to spank. except you want me to. lol.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Screwface(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2012
Dear Alosiby.
Sorry for barging into your house without invitation. It's a matter of urgency that I have a talk with Mama.
Dear Tm,i have some appologies to make.gringringringrin
I only discovered I haven't been spying on your outlet with this new Handle,despite you been the primary reason i joined this section and since i'v almost abandoned the other handle,i 'lost' sight of you.
My appologies.
To the questnss about Screwface..gringringringrin You sure know me! Oh yes,you do!
Am that guy who sent you a PM,asking that you pull down a sensitive thread i once opened. Am that guy who sends mails(2) to check how you were,you replied them.
You get now?
Then..about the "woman of my dreams",i think you stole that phrase from me..lol. Walahi,u did. Thatz what i call 'Olami'.
So thatz that..sori 4 replyin late.
And am certainly not a screwed guy!
Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2012
Modified
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2012
Alecia, I got it, you can take down your e-mail addy now
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2012
Screwface: Dear Alosiby.
Sorry for barging into your house without invitation. It's a matter of urgency that I have a talk with Mama.
Dear Tm,i have some appologies to make.gringringringrin
I only discovered I haven't been spying on your outlet with this new Handle,despite you been the primary reason i joined this section and since i'v almost abandoned the other handle,i 'lost' sight of you.
My appologies.
To the questnss about Screwface..gringringringrin You sure know me! Oh yes,you do!
Am that guy who sent you a PM,asking that you pull down a sensitive thread i once opened. Am that guy who sends mails(2) to check how you were,you replied them.
You get now?
Then..about the "woman of my dreams",i think you stole that phrase from me..lol. Walahi,u did. Thatz what i call 'Olami'.
So thatz that..sori 4 replyin late.
And am certainly not a screwed guy!

I know u wella. In fact, the first day u mentioned that u have an old handle and that twas Rotmyt, moi and SOM you read then I did a little search and knew who you were right away. I remember then you were in your finals and now you are serving, so it's easy to know.

No qualms. I hold no grudge. I don't post much dese days anywayz. *hugs*
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2012
Bright,

If you dare use ur diary to say something else apart from what you say it's for (baby)or apart from the get2geda, u will so hear from me. angry

@Creamnchic, glad u gonna making it. Breathing, she just confirmed on her diary. Why not PM Lola directly instead of waiting for her, she already said she would. And I suggest peeps should drop their mobile or BB pin after this round of emails to allow for easy communication.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2012
Skillet, I just asked Seun about the poll thingy and he says he is trying to fix sum'n on it.

On the other hand, Good news; we can now have a diaryland chat room o. Any topic I stick can be commented on. So, the question is, do we still want a chat room? Secondly, should we move Alosiby's house to Diaryland (but we might have to change the name?

Wait a min, she already has a chat room thread. May be will just use that for genral chat and this for wewe. lol
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
I think I have e-mailed all of them now, just waiting for them to confirm if they are coming or not. I've gotten confirmation from most though.

Teeo, if you don't mind, just mention again that you are okay with the plans and you would be making it. Thanks.

As for bb pins, I think you would handle that part Tgirl cuz I'm not ready to part with my own pin grin

As for my diary, I promise not to fight with Molly again anytime soon. Thanks to everyone especially Skillet who took sides with her against me!

And I think you should move Alosiby's house from here to diaryland, it's doing nothing here apart from attracting trouble makers. Besides, if this became a diaryland chatroom, I think big madams like Molly and ogas like Screw face would start chatting on it.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Screwface(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
Walahi Bright no look for my trouble 2day o because my day no sexy at all!..lol.
I was neva invited in2 dis particular House..u urself know. You advocated i shd be invited,but the owner of the house didn't respond. Can't jus barge in2 a place like dat nah.
Shey?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
@Screwface, you are in the house already now... Its the diarylanders hangout and being a faithful diarylander gives u access to the house.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Okk Bright Breathing am ok with the plans, i got ur mail and i replied yesterday maybe u were so vexed thats y u didnt acknowledge it.
I might have to cancel attending my friends mums burial for it but i am gladly doing that to see those perty things skillet talked about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (51)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.