Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39968 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ Teeo, I wouldn't have seen anything wrong with it, if you were outrightly harsh to Mynd, afterall I watch Skillet do it all the time. But what got me was that, first you were nice to him, then he responded nicely to you, then you lashed out at him almost immediately. If you hated him that much, why even act nice at first!

Mean people are mean for different reasons, and I think what you did to Mynd is one of the reasons mean people choose to remain mean.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mr teeo, pls SHUT UP!
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hohohoho, Fyn gal seems to be in the same foul mood as Mr. Teeo. Maybe I should quietly take a back seat and watch out for part two!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Reading all d updates makes me tink of how i wld feel if sum1 stole my laptop or phone...i don miss u guys fa!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Fyn gal: Mr teeo, pls SHUT UP!

hehehehehe, see me see small nonsense.

Abeg pls hope nothing is wrong with you. And pls dont Mr me.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Screwface(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
I still feel like an intruder in this house,buh i'l stil comment on this Mynd issue.
Lol..fynGrl,stay outta this.
Ironically,Mynd's post didn't need to generate any counter posts from you both(Bright/Teeo)..i read through it too and i think where you both got it twisted is in the Interpretation part. You both saw it diffrently,so did evryone else here. Am not trying 2make a case for anybody here,but one of u needs to tender an appology,the other needs to accept(the appology,not that he/her opinion was faulted) and you both need to step off each other's toes!
The Mynd fellow strikes me as a passive writer/thinker..a loner sorta,someone who built a shell round his enclosure,who sometimes want to take a peep outa that hole but keeps thinking of the repercursion of his proposed action. He's an intresting fellow sha. I read thru his update and i still DON't KNOW him. That's odd.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
teeo: Tgirl, the chatroom still isnt working.

Owe mynd an apology, i dont think soo. Maybe if he goes back and apologises to all the people he has dissed on NL, then i would apologise to him.

Yep his sarcastic posts on NL made me lash out at him. I dont get it when someone just wants make a fool out of an honest post.

Depressed my foot.

Seriously I don't jump into conversations like that, but am with Teeo on this one, not because of mynd sarcastic comments on NL but cos he probably have no life outside NL. This dude post is on almost all the threads in all sections of NL or probably his life his so boring that NL is his rescue ground. Most times I SMH anytime I come across his name.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Faridah!!! Alecia....Breathing...Sapphire...Gentie...Sixteen..teeo..must say, missed you guys
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hehe Screwface, I don't do apologies, neither do I want any, especially since we weren't fighting. I think since I've stated my opinion clearly enough, it's high time I dropped the issue. And stop feeling like an intruder biko, what kind of special invitation do you want?
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Alosiby*biiiigggg hugs* missed you too good to have you back

Heyyy everyone..
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
alosiby92: @screwface: i see you have found my address...greetings....

I think I welcomed Screwface a while back..
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Alosiby, im feeling you on naija blogs been ffing afew of late and im really enjoyin 'em

Share your discovered blogs and I'll search out mine nd share too
Ok google; gistdotcom, gbemisoke's journey, crazy nigerian....will post more as i discover(via blogrolls and mentions cheesy)
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
There are two i like: That Nigerian kid, I am forever Nigerian
although the kids on there are uhm...young...they make me feel old...sadly I have almost exhausted my internet quota for the month looking at the websites..I guess Its also cause they have music playing in the background...
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nothing jare. Just boring myself to death as usual
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
@faridah, Sapphire and anyone else that may know... Please I need a recipe for a good zobo drink, trying my hands on something.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
faridah: Thanks..will definitely check them out...*smile*
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ctrl+A+del
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
sixteen: @faridah, Sapphire and anyone else that may know... Please I need a recipe for a good zobo drink, trying my hands on something.
Go to this link#thankmelater#
nairaland.com/995036/how-make-zobo-drink
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
Thanks sapphire, I knew you would have the answer.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sixteen, how come you didn't mention my name, don't I seem wife material enough to know the recipe for simple zobo? I'm vexing...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Even me wey be mumi tani sef, she no call... *hiss* angry

Well, guess she classified us under everybody else. cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bright and mummy T, no vex abeg... I just had the impression that muslims/hausas would have the recipe. I know how to make it, I just wanted to see what others had... You can still give me yours too.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Thanks Sixteen for giving me this precious chance to lecture you.

1. A gallon Groundnut oil
2. Salt to taste
3. Garlic. 10 fingers
4. Zobo seeds.

Heat the oil to right temperature, put in all the salt, pour in the zobo seeds and stir, throw in all the garlic and stir again.

Your zobo is ready!

3 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by Screwface(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
breathing: Thanks Sixteen for giving me this precious chance to lecture you.

2. Salt to taste
3. Garlic. 10 fingers
4. Zobo seeds.

Heat the oil to right temperature, put in all the salt, pour in the zobo seeds and stir, throw in all the garlic and stir again.

Your zobo is ready!
Walahi,u no well!gringringringringrin
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
breathing: Thanks Sixteen for giving me this precious chance to lecture you.

2. Salt to taste
3. Garlic. 10 fingers
4. Zobo seeds.

Your zobo is ready!
Chei Bright! How crazy are you biko?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
Who is making fun of this recipe that was handed down to me by my grandma. Take time o!

Screwface, @your last post, I'm never ever ever ever gonna go for a HIV test ever! Just can't. Just not gonna. Just never had. Just never will.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Screwface(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
breathing: Who is making fun of this recipe that was handed down to me by my grandma. Take time o!

Screwface, @your last post, I'm never ever ever ever gonna go for a HIV test ever! Just can't. Just not gonna. Just never had. Just never will.
My dear,it's one of the hardest things to do o. But,one of these days, you'l just have to.
It's one of the prerequisites to getting married in my church.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ok maybe one day I will, it's actually no big deal I guess, but that wait is gonna be soooooooooo damn scary.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2012
Lol @ mr teeo. Gotcha! I had/have no intention of insulting u; i just wanted a certain reaction from u nd i got it. U see how u reacted to d 'simple' words 'shut up'? Y? Becos u probably felt i had no ryt to challenge u over something u assumed wasn't my business.
"harsh words stirs up anger; but a soft answer turns away wrath" (that ain't me bro, it's da bible). M sure u would not have referred to me as 'small nonsense' if i had said 'teeo, we re all one in this place, u don't have to react so harshly to what Mynd said'. That being said, i want to move a motion that mr teeo (oops! I did d 'mr' thing againg. Sowie) be voted diaryland poster of d year. Y? He brought Mynd out of his cocoon.(i didn't know a simple 'shut up' would do d trick). Something dat *coughs* could not do. That ain't a mean feat bro. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2012
Morning all.

Fyn gal, I AM SORRY

Bright, I AM SORRY x 2

Maybe i need to incoorporate Mynd into something special, i wish skillet would come for the Reunion and Mynd too then we wld get to initiate him into the drinking club.

2 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2012
Screwface:
My dear,it's one of the hardest things to do o. But,one of these days, you'l just have to.
It's one of the prerequisites to getting married in my church.

Prerequisites to get married in your church? for who's benefit? the wife or the husband's? or the pastor's? Isn't it unfair that someone get's discriminated against just because of their status when in confidence they can tell their spouse whether or not they are HIV positive before bringing it in front of the whole church?
@ Bright...I've taken one before. I knew that I had nothing to be afraid of but at the same time it was scary just being tested...just be careful, you never know with guys these days...
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2012
Yeah, I read that HIV post in the front page and it seems like almost the whole world has HIV, nawa o shocked

Teeo: Welcome back to the normal you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (51)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.