Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria (60011 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 12:08am On Aug 17, 2012
monster will swallow you
chino24: MONSTERS GOING TO BED? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2012
That right there is an ibo butt, ibo men are the only men who don't pay attention to themselves cos they are busy worrying about what other people are doing, if you had shown the face, everyone would have seen that its your uncle, reason for not showing his face is that you would not be able to go to the village, ibos, stop exposing yourselves to the public in this manner and respect your uncles, I know you feel invisible, but the rest of us hate seeing things like this
Ngodigha1:
Sleep well ooh1. When you wake up, consider looking into the hardship yorubas face currently, from mental illness to alarming poverty ravaging yorugbaland today for example
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2012
You mean like ibos, never, it will never come to that for us
The only cannibals in nigeria to date are ibos, please carry your title with pride and stop rubbing it on other people
Mr. Globe:

see them Yoruba cannibals. I hope you guys never mistake human blood for red oil grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Your leaders zik and ojukwu tried to sniff Awo's butt, but were denied
Mr. Globe:

Hahahahaha. nwanne why you go show awo nyash like that now. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 12:36am On Aug 17, 2012
If there is poverty in yorubaland, what would you call what is driving you out of your region, Yoruba do not move to your region but you move to our region in droves, its the dream of every ibo man to come to our region, don't blame you, great things attract
Ngodigha1:
That is to show you the level of poverty ravaging yorugbaland. They should pay attention to that poverty instead of sleeping and waking up all the time thinking about Igbo.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2012
ibo is the banana tribe, your forefathers are idanre monkeys, reason your women grow beard or shave like men
chino24:
ibos is the last ethnic group to put on clothes in nigeria, the missionaries found you naked
Ibo is the most backward tribe in nigeria, you still see human as meat
E don do, make una mercy this banana tribe nah. Its not their fault that they are backward and pathetic in nature, its all the fault of that felon called awaolowoa who gave them fake free owambee education grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 12:58am On Aug 17, 2012
Right! lets go there, you ibos are the most disgusting human upon the face of this earth, You eat human, you claim what is not yours, you lie, you cheat, you have no conscience, you are rude and arrogant, you are emotionally unstable every ibo will steal if given the opportunity, tell me what value do you have as human
Ngodigha1:
They do not deserve mercy, what a useless group of people. Would you killl a snake or a yorugbaman when both come your way?. Which of these two things would you kill first?.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 1:02am On Aug 17, 2012
yet you depend on these "vampires" for your livelihood, cos you can't go back to the east so that the real vampire don't use you for isi-ewu
chino24:

As for that one I go kill yorooba first, because they are worse than vampires. cheesy grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2012
keep exposing your uncles butt, show the face for us to see what your uncle who has not made it to lagos looks like
Ya all this is what ibos look like before they make it to SW and then start forming after 3months
re@lchange:

Yoruba nuts and cracks! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 1:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Why don't you post your father's butt pix here just like your friend did to entertain us further
re@lchange:
ngodigha that is the funniest pic in this thread! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 1:17am On Aug 17, 2012
Heyy!! cheesy cheesy cheesy we gonna see dede's butt in a minute, wow! its getting more entertaining in here, oya dede! dede! dede! dede! dede!
Dede1:

I did not know you are daringly wicked especially with the picture in your post. grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 1:35am On Aug 17, 2012
The first book your forefathers read was written by a Yoruba man,I am not ibo so do not have relationship with monkeys, Ibos are inherently the I.D.I.O.T.s of nigeria, if you are really angry you should be setting yourself on fire as we speak, I (as a Yoruba) am your superior, so the only brain dead person is you, if your mother is still alive go back into her womb so you can be reborn cos, your senses were left in your mother 's womb the first time. may devil shove 10inch knife in your throat
One_Naira:

Lmfao. 1diot go pick up a history book and learn things instead of displaying your ignorance. Like i said u no dey shame? Igbos in delta are indigenous you brain dead monkey. lmfao, sh1t recorded even before biafra war, recorded even by European that visited long before colonization is this 1diot talking about migration in 1967 how slow can you get. Open a f2king book why don't you? Bte the way last i check no group in south likes Yoruba. Fact! Hated by everygroup except your masters. Fact. Noone wants to live in the same natiom with you people. Fact!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2012
How can you tell a Yoruba man that thought you how to read to go back to school, wonders, they say shall never cease
One_Naira:

Go back to school village 1diot. Read what i told your other village 1diot
Oya come claim my people's land as una own. After all, you 1diots have been trying to claim warri belongs to you people and that delta will follow you fools. Oya come take your land.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 1:41am On Aug 17, 2012
those you mentioned have turn their backs on you you grieve them
van bonattel:

All the guardian angels, the holy ghost, virgin mary, Jesus Christ grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 1:45am On Aug 17, 2012
Same old lying bi.at.ch, the only people that insult Yoruba here are ibos, well, you may be blind, oloshi Amukun meko
One_Naira:

Hmm maybe the group living next to igbo, worked alongside igbo and even fought the war with igbos.

Now do the same? Which groups like your people? Even on this website, which group supports you people? Who are the most attacked and insulted on this website on daily basis by non-igbos? Isnt it hausa and yoruba. Even the benin,ur so called cousins, have insulted and abandoned you people. Go to youtube and watch the nigeria tribes perception on others and see what the hausa man even said about you ppl, the igbo lady was nice compared to him.

Get the f2k out with you bs
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 2:20am On Aug 17, 2012
you are suffering from attention deficit disorder, reason you don't know that you are the most hated in nigeria
One_Naira:

Hmm maybe the group living next to igbo, worked alongside igbo and even fought the war with igbos.

Now do the same? Which groups like your people? Even on this website, which group supports you people? Who are the most attacked and insulted on this website on daily basis by non-igbos? Isnt it hausa and yoruba. Even the benin,ur so called cousins, have insulted and abandoned you people. Go to youtube and watch the nigeria tribes perception on others and see what the hausa man even said about you ppl, the igbo lady was nice compared to him.

Get the f2k out with you bs
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 2:28am On Aug 17, 2012
If you look around you well, your answer is staring you in the face, that is why we say it will be easier to put a cow in a bottle than for ibos to tell the truth. on this nairaland alone compare how many yoruba want you to leave our region and how many want you to stay, each time we asked you to leave you cried and told us you are not leaving
re@lchange:

yoruba

they can't imagine life without igbos
that is why they fought tooth and nail to bring igbo back into nigeria
even today, their worst fear is that igbos will leave nigeria

oya mention the group that will give a shieit in naija if you joined benin republic
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by OneNaira6: 2:47am On Aug 17, 2012
Epalos: Same old lying bi.at.ch, the only people that insult Yoruba here are ibos, well, you may be blind, oloshi Amukun meko

Lmfao. See tears! Continue telling yourself that, as long as it puts you to sleep at night. Like i alway say you can tell yourself whatever, it won't change reality but it would ease your pain. Lmfaooo so nwoke tell yourself anything you wish. The igbo "boogeyman" is staring at you. An advice to help you maintain your dream world, avoid any thread with the term acn, tinubu, opc, Jonathan, pdp, are benin yoruba, and delta. If you don't, reality go hit you HARD and that igbo "boogeyman" u don dey see go disappear and it's reality staring at you HARD. ROFLMFAO. Chei pesin tearing up over this.

Lastly, wen i see you in my level then you can inform me how superior you feel you are. As of now, i see u as an inferior being. A dirt underneath my shoe. The village 1diot that actually take pride on his ignorance without shame. You can tell yourself whatever to increase your level in that monkey brain of yours but as far as i concerned you are NOTHING. Fact. Now cry about that too.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2012
Wow! attaching this much importance to yourself by calling your self a "boogeyman" even beggars will like to ride horses, the official cry babies of nigeria have all of a sudden found their voice, a third class citizen in their supposed country now think they are there, it must suck suck to be ibo, as yoruba I don't tell myself lies like you ibos that are suffering from inferiority complex, as yoruba I'm confident and secure in my skin,(reason you want to be me), but same cannot be said of you wanderers with no lineage, descendants of idanre monkeys now reaching over their heads to want to be Jews, shameless lost souls.
If you are smart enough, you would have gone to read what I said about how the new Yoruba nation should have only those who see themselves as yoruba and that some yoruba can even go with any country they want, we are self sufficient, we do not need to take other people with us,( you ibos will beg for the minorities to go with you, or else you are doomed), but the ibo blood in you can't allow you to think properly, I will do a research one of these days to find out the type of experiment they used you ibos for during the civil war that makes you people so dumb from generation to generation.
Remember, no matter what you do, I am smarter than you will ever be and you will never be able to get the bottom of my foot to make your face
One_Naira:

Lmfao. See tears! Continue telling yourself that, as long as it puts you to sleep at night. Like i alway say you can tell yourself whatever, it won't change reality but it would ease your pain. Lmfaooo so nwoke tell yourself anything you wish. The igbo "boogeyman" is staring at you. An advice to help you maintain your dream world, avoid any thread with the term acn, tinubu, opc, Jonathan, pdp, are benin yoruba, and delta. If you don't, reality go hit you HARD and that igbo "boogeyman" u don dey see go disappear and it's reality staring at you HARD. ROFLMFAO. Chei pesin tearing up over this.

Lastly, wen i see you in my level then you can inform me how superior you feel you are. As of now, i see u as an inferior being. A dirt underneath my shoe. The village 1diot that actually take pride on his ignorance without shame. You can tell yourself whatever to increase your level in that monkey brain of yours but as far as i concerned you are NOTHING. Fact. Now cry about that too.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by OneNaira6: 4:06am On Aug 17, 2012
Epalos: Wow! attaching this much importance to yourself by calling your self a "boogeyman" even beggars will like to ride horses, the official cry babies of nigeria have all of a sudden found their voice, a third class citizen in their supposed country now think they are there, it must suck suck to be ibo, as yoruba I don't tell myself lies like you ibos that are suffering from inferiority complex, as yoruba I'm confident and secure in my skin,(reason you want to be me), but same cannot be said of you wanderers with no lineage, descendants of idanre monkeys now reaching over their heads to want to be Jews, shameless lost souls.
If you are smart enough, you would have gone to read what I said about how the new Yoruba nation should have only those who see themselves as yoruba and that some yoruba can even go with any country they want, we are self sufficient, we do not need to take other people with us,( you ibos will beg for the minorities to go with you, or else you are doomed), but the ibo blood in you can't allow you to think properly, I will do a research one of these days to find out the type of experiment they used you ibos for during the civil war that makes you people so dumb from generation to generation.
Remember, no matter what you do, I am smarter than you will ever be and you will never be able to get the bottom of my foot to make your face

Honestly asking, despite all the emphasis on the term "boogeyman", you still couldn't tell who or what the reference is all about? You thought I spoke of my self? How slow are you? Yo I was joking with the brain dead monkey and village 1diot sh1t but damn I hit close to the mark. Who would have known?

Keep telling yourself whatever, E go help ease the pain.

ROFLMFAO grin grin Pure Comedy!!! Dude bring the second part cause that sh1t was hilarious.

"I wanna be like him" ROFLMFAO. Pure delusional!!! Chei laugh wan kill me for hea
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by davades(m): 5:32am On Aug 17, 2012
Do you remember this

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2012
Just tell me you been crying cos there is nothing funny there, well since you don't know difference between food and p.o.o., you might find it funny. you ibos would rather die than be honest, you claim we see you as boogeyman and I said you are reaching over your head cos the smallest Yoruba can never see you as that, you don't count to us in anyway, you are just there like the other 200 tribes. going in circle has become part of you, talking to you is like yell at the wall, you really need to get on a medication as soon as possible cos i wonder how you function on day to day issues, ibos talking grin grin, you are burning with anger cos you are ibo, and would wish not to come back into the world as ibo again, every thread that is open is quickly turned into yoruba bashing, why, cos we keep you guys up at night, you sleep and wake up with yoruba on your mind, who did this to you, why are you this obsessed with us yoruba
One_Naira:
kobokobo is feeling funky grin what can i say, have fun till i get back

Honestly asking, despite all the emphasis on the term "boogeyman", you still couldn't tell who or what the reference is all about? You thought I spoke of my self? How slow are you? Yo I was joking with the brain dead monkey and village 1diot sh1t but damn I hit close to the mark. Who would have known?

Keep telling yourself whatever, E go help ease the pain.

ROFLMFAO grin grin Pure Comedy!!! Dude bring the second part cause that sh1t was hilarious.

"I wanna be like him" ROFLMFAO. Pure delusional!!! Chei laugh wan kill me for hea

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by OneNaira6: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2012
Epalos: Just tell me you been crying cos there is nothing funny there, well since you don't know difference between food and p.o.o., you might find it funny. you ibos would rather die than be honest, you claim we see you as boogeyman and I said you are reaching over your head cos the smallest Yoruba can never see you as that, you don't count to us in anyway, you are just there like the other 200 tribes. going in circle has become part of you, talking to you is like yell at the wall, you really need to get on a medication as soon as possible cos i wonder how you function on day to day issues, ibos talking grin grin, you are burning with anger cos you are ibo, and would wish not to come back into the world as ibo again, every thread that is open is quickly turned into yoruba bashing, why, cos we keep you guys up at night, you sleep and wake up with yoruba on your mind, who did this to you, why are you this obsessed with us yoruba

Sorry dude, I AM LAUGHING. Sorry to break that sh1t to you. You're ignorant and proud of that hence the laugh. You are stupid and proud of it hence the laugh and despite all your attempt to insult me and make me "cry", it ain't working instead it is actually doing the opposite hence the laugh. Let me put it square to you and let me capitalize it since your brain is in-accurate enough to understand quotation as emphasis: YOU ARE A JOKE therefore it resulted to I LAUGHING. Don't know why it dey pain you that i'm laughing but whatever. As for the Yoruba not seeing Igbo, well let me clue you in: The same thing for Igbos hence the reason many do not follow you people around on this website like you people do to us. If there is ever an argument between Igbo and any other group on this website, unlike you people, we do not go around shouting "yoruba, yoruba", we actually face the person and the tribe head on. To put in summary and let me capitalize it for emphasis since you don't understand the emphasis words. NO IGBO CARE NOR WORRY THEMSELVES OVER YORUBA. DESPITE ALL YOUR PEOPLE'S DESPERATION FOR US TO SEE YOU, WE DO NOT. We careless about your people hence the reason no Igbo gets involved with any form of discussion about a yoruba cities, yoruba development, etc on this website until your people call our ethnic names like always; also the same reason why whenever two yoruba communities are fighting, Igbo people do not involve themselves in the conversation. Ironically enough, that is a huge opposite for you people. Sorry to break it to you, how Yoruba see Igbo is as IRRELEVANT as it gets to Igbo people and If I die today and reborn again, I would kill myself all over again if I was born anything but Igbo. The big huge highest FACT of them all. But like I said before, you are entitled to tell yourself otherwise, as long as it helps you ease the pain. with all that being said, to bring it all back to the beginning "despite all your attempt to get at me and at other Igbos, all you are doing is creating pure comedy hence the laugh". Notice, none of them is paying mind to you right and the only one doing so is LAUGHING AT YOU. We don't see you, you don't see us. You see us as inferior, we see you as inferior. Why it dey worry you and your people more so than us? ROFLMFAOOOO.

oh one more thing: let's recap. You jumped in shouting about delta igbo this and that and I came to defend my community, you started talking about our history and I told you to go pick up a book and read about my people. You then moved onto how Igbos are hated by everyone and I told you the truth using a website owned by your own people and how your people are viewed if we go by what's happening on this site. Then you moved on to I wish to be you and you are superior and Igbo envy yoruba and other bs and I laughed. Now you are forcing the "i wish to be you" and "how Igbos want to be yoruba" down my throat and I'm still laughing and yet again telling you the truth. With all the recap of our interaction, pray tell between you and I "who is obsessed and worrying themselves over the ethnicity of the other". Read the recap again and again, the answer would appear for you and incase you still don't get it, a hint "all my replies are reflections of your comment". grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2012
Need to un-follow this thread. Keeps showing up on my folowed threads.

One_Naira and his crap again. always posting out of his anus. Seriously, how do you do it?

Shame on the dying grey cells up there.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2012
General Gowon formed an NGO named Nigeria Prays.
The more he prays the more the Fulani people wipe out his kinsmen.
I am sure God has better things to do than to answer such yeye prayers

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by OneNaira6: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Need to un-follow this thread. Keeps showing up on my folowed threads.

One_Naira and his crap again. always posting out of his anus. Seriously, how do you do it?

Shame on the dying grey cells up there.

The hypocritical B1tch showing up again. Your 1diot brothers can say sh1t about my state, about my ethnicity and about my community and you except me to ignore them. What the heck do delta Igbos have to do with this thread? Nothing but they dragged it in and tried to change history of the community. Get the f2k out of here if you want to tell someone to stop insulting your people, then tell your 1diot brothers to do the same. Unless, they would hear the f2king truth without any form of censors and i am more than happy to give it to them. Actually, scratch that, don't say a word to them. Let the delusion continue, it is pure comedy after all.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dainfamous: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2012
Poor yorobes,they should no that igbos is helping nigeria so that the westerners will see them as humans,since igbos now in-charge of big contracts and making sure they are being executed,shows that igbos are like a diamond lying in a heap dirt'they are really trying to prove that that entity call Nigeria is not full of baboons both in looks,behavior and mentally,since 40 years of baboons reign in nigera nothing was working,no light,no roads,no schools, nothing! nothing! igbos are in charge of building refinery in different locations in the country so that baboons can enjoy cheap petrol.

see am not lying, i have evidence to show you that igbos and Zionist work hand on hand, so baboons will forever be under their feet.I believe GOD is using igbos to wipe out shame in Africa...Have anyone here heard about dozie njoku? if u don't no him,goggle does,i will help you a bit...igbos! dont sign little deals like yorobe will lick hausa man ass and they wont see anything because Yorubas are naturally loud people,big contracts stay away from them.

see

Chief Edozie Njoku, chairman of Petroleum Refining and Strategic Reserve, Vulcan's partner in the joint venture,

anambra man is running a 4.5billion dollars deal in nigeria hehehehehehe how about dat.yorube man is his spokesman/house boy hhehehehehehehehe grin

Nigeria signed a memorandum of understanding on Monday with Vulcan Petroleum Resources for a $4.5 billion project to build six refineries with a combined 180,000 barrel a day capacity, officials said on Wednesday.
lcan, an affiliate of New York-based private equity firm Vulcan Capital Corp, aimed to have two of the refineries finished in under a year, they said.
Nigeria is Africa's top crude oil producer but its refineries are in such a state of disrepair that they meet only a fraction of its domestic fuel needs. Its crude is shipped out and costly refined products imported.
"The project is estimated to gulp 697.5bn naira ($4.5b), while two of the refineries are expected to be completed within the next 12 months," Yemi Kolapo, spokeswoman for the trade ministry, said in a statement.
"Each modular refinery, when completed, will refine up to 30,000 barrels of crude oil per day and produce up to five million litres of petrol, diesel, kerosene and LPFO (liquid petroleum fuel oil)."
Nigeria's existing plants have a total capacity of 445,000 barrels per day, but are running at less than three-quarters of that capacity.
Chief Edozie Njoku, chairman of Petroleum Refining and Strategic Reserve, Vulcan's partner in the joint venture, told Reuters by phone the aim was to distribute the sites in different regions of Nigeria.
"We have to look at where the crude pipelines are. We need to plant them so that everyone is favoured, but in the north the pipelines only go to Kaduna (in central Nigeria)," he said.
"Two of them are going to be finished in about a year. It's not rocket science - to have all six ready should take about 30 months," he added.
Nigeria has two refineries in its main oil-hub Port Harcourt and one each in the Niger Delta town of Warri and in Kaduna.
Some Nigerians are sceptical about building more refineries when existing ones are under capacity, but Njoku dismissed this.
"The refineries already in Nigeria are on their last legs. They will cost the country millions to turn around. Nigeria needs new refineries," he said.
A lot of MoUs are signed with Nigerian authorities that go nowhere, but Njoku said he was confident the projects would happen.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CFAQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fenglish.petromm.com%2Fnews%2F1%2F903.html&ei=AestUICcFrSX0QXm7oDoCA&usg=AFQjCNECo3r_VR4M_0jBKEHhivoihQZ6xQ&sig2=Ao7HkDSmTvj71V3soSNlPQ
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2012
^

Nwanne mu they are all MONSTERS, they do not see good thing with their eyes cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dainfamous: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2012
chino24: ^

Nwanne mu they are all MONSTERS, they do not see good thing with their eyes cheesy
is not a surprise bunch of suffer heads cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by odogwux(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2012
Fani Kayode is talking crap as usual! Yorubas didn't win the civil war. Though the 3rd Marine Commandos was led by yoruba officers and recorded some success doesn't take away the fact that the bulk of fighting was done by MIDDLE BELT soldiers.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by shuddyy: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2012
Eziachi:
You don't seems to be doing any good job at fighting them, as:
They have conquered Ilorin and Offa and install their Emir.
They promised your presidency and left you minister of finance after the war.
They took away the capital from your land to Abuja.
Killed your most illustrious son MKO/his wife for no reason.
Humiliated your most senior army officers before the whole world in Diya, A.K Adisa etc.
I want you to react page by page what Mr Fani Kayode has revealed about your revered late leader, no point dancing around the issue.

Your words above sratched my interest,and i wanna implore you to pls stop what you are smoking! Which Emir was installed in Offa? There is a first class OBA Olofa of Offa in Offa -am sure you are ignorant of that! Yes there is Emir of Ilorin but Not that ilorin was conquered. Forget the political emirship in ilorin,if you are 'lucky' to live 1billion years in ilorin the only language you will learn and understand from the street is yoruba language. The people of ilorin are forever yorubas. And don't even mention Offa in your warped history.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ifechez: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
kingoflag:

What a doofus! Insecurity at its best! Inferiority complex at its finest!

Where is this :"you will never be Igbo" coming from, ehn, Mr.I-feel-Insecure-So-I-will-talk-crazy-on-the-net?

There is nothing in my post to suggest dat am insecure. If i may ask, what am i insecured for? that am telling you what you are does not amount to being inferior. let me recap, your slowpoke self is not IGBO. If it hurts you, i guess there is a live transformer nearby. Ike nsi na akpa amu dika gi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.