Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? (46248 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Tascocent(m): 6:35am On Aug 15, 2012
Reprecent Ijaw people ..........e i Tari be mini
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Willzkid(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2012
i rue vben we- Benin
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by DExplorer1: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2012
From the Desert of Latakia اللاذقية

in Syria.

I love you - أحبك
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by admajorem: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2012
Igbo-Enugu-Nsukka-Ovoko.= idi m oyyi; ahuru m g'nenya.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2012
Ya tibya lubulu
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Input(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2012
from urhobo in delta state
me vwé 'eguono kpa'ovwe mamò

1 Like

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by iyeachile(f): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2012
Na Fedo We`. Na=i, Fedo=Love, We`=You. Igala tribe of Kogi state

1 Like

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Kolade9(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2012
Mauyiwa: Badagry Local Govt area of Lagos state.. "Nyinwan nawe" Egun language
My ppl dey NL!! smiley
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Hoii(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Kolade9:
My ppl dey NL!! smiley
Yes o! We're representing
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Tinax(f): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2012
ogugua88: California, US - I love you. Lol.
Igbo, Neni LGA, Anambra - Afuru m gi n'anya.
Or ...ifę gi na amasim
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by coalcoal1(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2012
Me you we - Isoko Delta State

2 Likes

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by killuminati(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2012
ismhab: انا احبك
from the arabic world.
ana'uhubuk grin
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2012
Kolade9:
My ppl dey NL!! smiley

Ok, that didn't sound Yoruba. Is Egun a Yoruba dialect?

PS: I'm assuming by your Yoruba name,it is.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2012
Agbero lingua- me choko u
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by sirwyte(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2012
engli - Igbo. A loovuru m gi.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Emmyk(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2012
Mhan ferhan rhey- Yagba West,Egbe, Kogi

1 Like

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by mkmyers45(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2012
slimyem: Ina suki-Adamawa...cheesycheesy
FAIL..Hausa - Ina kaunar ki/Sonki ce a gare ni
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by sportfeva(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2012
ogugua88: California, US - I love you. Lol.
Igbo, Neni LGA, Anambra - Afuru m gi n'anya.
So that's meaning of what praiz was singing. I know it's good song from video. Is good to be unique and part of that is to sing in your mother language. Ifunaya keep it up

1 Like

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by mkmyers45(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2012
Japanese - ''Watashi Wa Anata o Aishite Imasu".
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2012
Mi wo eguono kpa rovwe

Urhobo, Delta state
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by sportfeva(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2012
Me feran re -Ijebu proper -Ogun.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2012
Mo fe la %%%% e.

1 Like

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Sike(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2012
I gbadun You.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2012
^^^ Lol!
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Beautymc(f): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2012
josgolf: Afutam wu enya ike(ABIRIBA/SMALL LONDON)Abia State.
Who dash u small london? Igbere is leading. Just be sincere.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by alienware(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2012
Omi a f èdo wè . Igala, omala local goverment area. kogi state
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by dnklojang: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2012
'Me simi hwo' Berom Tribe, Jos-Plateau

1 Like

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Deiok(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2012
Willzkid: i rue vben we- Benin
you are right . Ovbie edo.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Havilah93(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2012
czech..,,mám tê ráda
duch.....ik hou van je
german...Ich liebe dich
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by abdulkayus(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2012
Yield:

Methinks you need to go back and reread what I wrote. I did not write that Quebec and French are the same. I wrote: Quebec (Province/Place); Kwara (State/Place) and the languages spoken in each, respectively. French, being the primary language in Quebec. As for Kwara, besides Yoruba, I know there’re Hausas and Fulanis there. I didn’t even want to list Kwara since I don’t remember ever going there at all. My folks took me there as a baby, so I’ve no recollection of it. But I still claim it since they’re from there and I can. Sure, I can. =p.

Your French looks like something you translated from an online dictionary. I don’t want to embarrass you, but it’s quite obvious, right from the first word. And “yes you know that one speaks Quebec in Canada? Did you realize what you wrote? If you're going to prove something to someone, at least make sure you know what you're talking about. I’ve practically lived here the majority of my life, so I know. You need to go back to that online translator and write a negative review, as it has done a terrible job of helping you prove you can speak the language, to someone who does. I spot a few other mistakes with what you wrote. If you want to speak real [b]F[/b]rench, polish yours first, then get at me.

Note: Even if I wanted to use French synonymously for Quebec, I would still be correct (but it would take someone living here to understand what I mean). Some Quebecers won’t even speak English to you at all.

who told u there are hausas and fulani in kwara, dey are nt indigene, dey only come to do business and go, so get ur facts straight. Kwara has Yoruba(d largest tribe), nupe and baruba, simple.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by january21: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2012
ambrosini593: Remember to state your local language, your tribe and your state.

Mine is moni ife re (Yoruba) Ondo State. So what's yours?
mo n jisoro e = street language
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Havilah93(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2012
omo mo ko e je gan ni o wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Six Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.