Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? (47944 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by kklofty: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Nne, I rof u. (banana rpoblik). lolz
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
kuphid: Igbo - Anambra - Neni 'afurum gi na anya'

Yay! A fellow Nenian smiley
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
france-jet'aime
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by kuphid(f): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
ogugua88:

Yay! A fellow Nenian smiley

Lols...was suprised when I saw you are from Neni.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by binmacc(f): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
DAMA LA NOP...... I LOVE YOU IN WOLLOF LANGUAGE FROM GAMBIA
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by JallowBah(f): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
dangerzone:

Are you in Norway miss??

Yessmiley Og jeg ser du skriver på svensk også? Regner med du skjønner norsk isåfall.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by LeJeun3: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
In bara soo - Susu, Republic of Guinea

Je t'aime - French
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by BarryX(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
ISOKO LANGUAGE...DELTA STATE.. Me(I) You(love) whe (you)...me you whe...
NB....Our 'you' is love.. That's special...isn't it?..lolz
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by JallowBah(f): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
So..I got banned for writing in Norwegian, and got my post hidden, but the guy who wrote in swedish has hist post still up,, and not get anything??
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
In nupe (niger state) its-mi yebo we
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by JallowBah(f): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
funky medina: Jag alska dig ! Swedish! (dont have a swedish keyboard)

Another scandinaviancheesy

In my husbands language, Gambia bush, fula: Mido hido ma.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by tucker12(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
Welsh language: Rwyf wrth fy modd i chi grin

but Omo Yoruba concern: Mo je dodo e smiley
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by olusipimp(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
ijebu will say..........mo ni fe re........or mo ma neeee
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
Omoge, I love u die cheesy
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by toutetbelle(f): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
Me dor wu (twi,ghana)

The 'o' is supposed to have some funny tail but don't have that on my keypad

A furu m gi n'anya (igbo,anambra)
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
JallowBah: So..I got banned for writing in Norwegian, and got my post hidden, but the guy who wrote in swedish has hist post still up,, and not get anything??
The spambot was responsible for the hiding of your post, and your eventual banning.

Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Gudintent: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: The spambot was responsible for the hiding of your post, and your eventual banning.

Sorry about that.

who says eyeskillz is not polite embarassed
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by MrUmaRu(m): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2012
Mpam nyom,utukpe.
Gongola
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 16, 2012
kuphid: Lols...was suprised when I saw you are from Neni.

Lol, Umudioka Neni here. You?
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Hamzaibnaliyu: 4:32am On Aug 16, 2012
ismhab: انا احبك
from the arabic world.
yeah!
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by blackbeau1(f): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2012
Ami mme uma fien_Akwa Ibom language
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by JallowBah(f): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2012
sexkillz: The spambot was responsible for the hiding of your post, and your eventual banning.

Sorry about that.

Hrmf. Aiit.

Made me sad.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by KEAA: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2012
odocity: in main warri language says, I DEY TRIP FOR YOU OOO OR THIS GIRL SET OOO.
Na pidgin English be dis.Na which part of Warri u com 4rm: Urhobo, Itsekiri or Ijaw?Make I teach you:Urhobo go say: Wo je vwe or mi vwe guono kewe
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ahurum Gi La'anya! kiss kiss
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
JallowBah:

Hrmf. Aiit.

Made me sad.
Sorry again. It operates automatically and recognizes strange words and number sequences as spam. It is very effective, but an example of it's downside is what it unjustly did to you. The admin is working to drastically reduce the way the spambot pounces on harmless posts/comments.

You can smile now. smiley
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by kuphid(f): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol, Umudioka Neni here. You?

OMG!you are kidding right? Am from Umudioka Neni too

1 Like

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by JallowBah(f): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
sexkillz: Sorry again. It operates automatically and recognizes strange words and number sequences as spam. It is very effective, but an example of it's downside is what it unjustly did to you. The admin is working to drastically reduce the way the spambot pounces on harmless posts/comments.

You can smile now. smiley

grin
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by agbotaen: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
in owa dialect of ika in delta , it is - okpohoni ibooh m ki iwu, or i wu ibooh m,
this woman you are my love or i love you
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Afam4eva(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
agbotaen: in owa dialect of ika in delta , it is - okpohoni ibooh m ki iwu, or i wu ibooh m,
this woman you are my love or i love you
In other ika dialects nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.