Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398126 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Let us pray they finised the documentation on time cos from the way Ameachi answered the question on salary it may be next year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Who will bet with me. Salary is next year....... How do u mean that a whole gov is not aware that salary has not bin paid. Lieeeee. All is politics. January ending or first week of February 2014.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Stevolala447: Who will bet with me. Salary is next year....... How do u mean that a whole gov is not aware that salary has not bin paid. Lieeeee. All is politics. January ending or first week of February 2014.
Be mindful of ur utterances and dont call d Governor. a liar. He has given u a job, a non idigeen in dat matter.
I have d complete recording of d discussion of d Gov. With d FUNKY 4. What d Gov. Said is dat, d delay of d payment is as a result of preparing a voucher for us and dat MONEY is not d PROBLEM. And as we all know, they are doing total compillation and documentation of d Teachers dat actually reported 4 duty 2 ensuer our payment. Let‘s exercise patience.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Fiafiad: Be mindful of ur utterances and dont call d Governor. a liar. He has given u a job, a non idigeen in dat matter.
I have d complete recording of d discussion of d Gov. With d FUNKY 4. What d Gov. Said is dat, d delay of d payment is as a result of preparing a voucher for us and dat MONEY is not d PROBLEM. And as we all know, they are doing total compillation and documentation of d Teachers dat actually reported 4 duty 2 ensuer our payment. Let‘s exercise patience.

You mean he should never call the governor a liar if he feels he wasn't being sincere simply because he's a non-indigene? Would he be free to do so if he were to be an indigene? You really are so pathetic! SMH

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
lets chill relax though sorrow pain and darkness will last 4 a while joy is gonna b here soon atleast they are doing some savings 4 us. PEACE one love

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2013
Don't be too sceptical, this job has been gazzetted. Do the best U can to be regular to ur duty post. This job has been following step by step processes fröm its önset. The salary is the final outcome to a resultant income, it must surely come soöner or later. Just persevere. Öne luv.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Raxxye:

You mean he should never call the governor a liar if he feels he wasn't being sincere simply because he's a non-indigene? Would he be free to do so if he were to be an indigene? You really are so pathetic! SMH
Who told u dat d Governor was not sincere in his statement? Whosever, a non indigene or an indigene, is‘t proper 2 call the Governor. a LIAR? Pple who dont av respect 4 their parent @ home, do such things. He was nt sincere and yet he fullfiled his promises of given u a job.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
dami212:
I don't ve ur time. I will just send Cruize306 for u. Fear Fear. No body will sack u. Y are u scared of the future. Weak Man/ woman
Hahahahahahahahaha... Bro you go make me laff piss for my pant ooh.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Raxxye:

Whether indigene or non-indigene, it is wrong to insult the person and office of a democratically elected governor. It is more wrong if a non-indigene does so. I think your views meet is the perfect definition of your last word #Pathetic
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fiafiad: Who told u dat d Governor was not sincere in his statement? Whosever, a non indigene or an indigene, is‘t proper 2 call the Governor. a LIAR? Pple who dont av respect 4 their parent @ home, do such things. He was nt sincere and yet he fullfiled his promises of given u a job.

I personally know Governor Rotimi Amaechi to be an upright and trustworthy person who actually keeps his words, and I admire him greatly for that. Not that I support anyone calling him a liar,but then people are entitled to their opinion.

My problem with your statement,however, was where you said ''A NON-INDIGENE FOR THAT MATTER'' as if being a non-indigene reduces his right to expression of his views. I hope I made myself clear!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Raxxye:

I personally know Governor Rotimi Amaechi to be an upright and trustworthy person who actually keeps his words, and I admire him greatly for that. Not that I support anyone calling him a liar,but then people are entitled to their opinion.

My problem with your statement,however, was where you said ''A NON-INDIGENE FOR THAT MATTER'' as if being a non-indigene reduces his right to expression of his views. I hope I made myself clear!
Ok. No problem, well understood.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Cruize306:
Whether indigene or non-indigene, it is wrong to insult the person and office of a democratically elected governor. It is more wrong if a non-indigene does so. I think your views meet is the perfect definition of your last word #Pathetic

I choose to ignore you!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Raxxye:

I choose to ignore you!
....:......:.....:BETTER!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Raxxye:

I choose to ignore you!
G̲̣o̲̣O̲̣̲̣ƌ̲̣
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Magnificento: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Abeg Monday(25th Nov) and Tuesday(26th Nov) na still Public Holiday? Or just a rumour?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
If it is 2morrow 25 go to school oooo No public holiday throughout next week.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Adola1: If it is 2morrow 25 go to school oooo No public holiday throughout next week.

Any negation to this info shud be posted, pls.
Lots of questions are alreading fusing in on this.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2013
Another public holiday? From which radio/television station again? This one go be public holiday fm ooooo. Na wa ooooo. Teaching things on my mind ooooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:09am On Nov 25, 2013
Colleagues: lets stop rumour mongering/peddling. Pls., ensure ur post is very authentic. Work resumes today. Im preparing to zoom to school.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2013
If there's no school today, I'll teach them extra-mural lessons. I'm now tired of resting!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Good morning all. Today is another day, is there any information about PPSB account opening?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Situation in my sch right now; i and headmaster relaxing n gisting, no pupil reported 2 sch this morning. Very funny.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Can anyone confirm if Sal. A/C number is to be summitted to our respective lgea off ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
#jamesbridget. where is this ur sch pls?.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
elella: #jamesbridget. where is this ur sch pls?.
my school dey Ahoada West LGA. 2moro is anoda day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2013
Salaries loading.... First week of december!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2013
Tekzyflex: Salaries loading.... First week of december!
like ur faith
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is it true that government schools in Rivers state will be closing on the 10th Dec.@ pls any info let us know. My students told me in the class this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
is it true that b.sc holder salary is 65k. Hw true is ths info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tekzyflex: Salaries loading.... First week of december!
i dont think so, my sis n others for sssb in Ahoada west re yet 2 open their acc
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2013
jamesbridget13: i dont think so, my sis n others for sssb in Ahoada west re yet 2 open their acc

BE PATIENT! Opening of account doesn't take more than three days
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
The payment of our salary is real.
All heads of schools have been asked to submit the norminal roll of the new Teachers on Friday.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.