Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398143 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BloggerAdmin(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2013
I just drove from rumuokoro to mile one...all schools are locked...and d security personnels are asking students to go back home...if u know port Harcourt, you would know how many public schools there are from rumuokoro to education.....pupils are going back home and I am even feeling sober that they're being rebuffed...some were brought to school on a school run by parents/guardians....now they seem stranded..why dint the Rivers State Government make this public announcement earlier yesterday....it all goes to feed and justify our doubts on the rationale of a more than one week's disruption on the academic calendar when this is supposed to be week ten..the last pedagogical week.....Hmmmmmmmm...only say me PERSONALLY love the hols.........in fact, it is a welcomed development!

*photo by me at eminike junction, 8:05AM*

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2013
count down to end of November for Salary payment.......hahaha grin

or till February as I always say..... cry
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Now that we're civil servants of Rivers state, we should form d habit of listening to Rstv and NTA ph news. I heard d news on Rstv, first it was through public announcement, then later on at 7.30pm news. D information even kept being passed on d telly throughout d news period. So do not blame the government pls.
BloggerAdmin: I just drove from rumuokoro to mile one...all schools are locked...and d security personnels are asking students to go back home...if u know port Harcourt, you would know how many public schools there are from rumuokoro to education.....pupils are going back home and I am even feeling sober that they're being rebuffed...some were brought to school on a school run by parents/guardians....now they seem stranded..why dint the Rivers State Government make this public announcement earlier yesterday....it all goes to feed and justify our doubts on the rationale of a more than one week's disruption on the academic calendar when this is supposed to be week ten..the last pedagogical week.....Hmmmmmmmm...only say me PERSONALLY love the hols.........in fact, it is a welcomed development!

*photo by me at eminike junction, 8:05AM*
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2013
frachy: Now that we're civil servants of Rivers state, we should form d habit of listening to Rstv and NTA ph news. I heard d news on Rstv, first it was through public announcement, then later on at 7.30pm news. D information even kept being passed on d telly throughout d news period. So do not blame the government pls.
as they sent us to go and work in villages witout pay and no salary how do u xpect me to buy tv radio and even get a gen. Infact I had to call phc to kno wat was hapenin not even my sir p or vp could giv us details on what is happening
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please, does anyone know about NTI programme? I want to know if the form is still on sale. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
ppraiseglory: Please, does anyone know about NTI programme? I want to know if the form is still on sale. Thanks.
plz am interested in tat programma any info abt it plz share @all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Caringpro: plz am interested in tat programma any info abt it plz share @all
mmm.one step at a time, pls don't rush. Get paid first to be perfectly sure b4 thinking about how to improve yourself on that line. Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Caringpro: plz am interested in tat programma any info abt it plz share @all
. The programme runs for one year, from Jan-Dec in two semesters. U know 25k + additional 800naira for each semester. Once u pay, u get d modules(txt bks) for d courses for dt semester. D earlier d better cos d books are mostly in short supply at first, even though u must still get all finally, sometimes after d exam. U obtain ur form from Zenith bank. But I'll advice u to go to NTI office at Fed secretariat first, dn they'll tell u what to do. Lectures are held only on Saturdays, from 8am till ...It's an interesting programme though a bit strenuous. Wish u all d best.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
frachy: . The programme runs for one year, from Jan-Dec in two semesters. U know 25k + additional 800naira for each semester. Once u pay, u get d modules(txt bks) for d courses for dt semester. D earlier d better cos d books are mostly in short supply at first, even though u must still get all finally, sometimes after d exam. U obtain ur form from Zenith bank. But I'll advice u to go to NTI office at Fed secretariat first, dn they'll tell u what to do. Lectures are held only on Saturdays, from 8am till ...It's an interesting programme though a bit strenuous. Wish u all d best.

Thanks a million.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=frachy]. The programme runs for one year, from Jan-Dec in two semesters. U know 25k + additional 800naira for each semester. Once u pay, u get d modules(txt bks) for d courses for dt semester. D earlier d better cos d books are mostly in short supply at first, even though u must still get all finally, sometimes after d exam. U obtain ur form from Zenith bank. But I'll advice u to go to NTI office at Fed secretariat first, dn they'll tell u what to do. Lectures are held only on Saturdays, from 8am till ...It's an interesting programme though a bit strenuous. Wish u all d best. [/quote

pls educate more about this programme "NTI"
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ruthkpenkis: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2013
frachy: . The programme runs for one year, from Jan-Dec in two semesters. U know 25k + additional 800naira for each semester. Once u pay, u get d modules(txt bks) for d courses for dt semester. D earlier d better cos d books are mostly in short supply at first, even though u must still get all finally, sometimes after d exam. U obtain ur form from Zenith bank. But I'll advice u to go to NTI office at Fed secretariat first, dn they'll tell u what to do. Lectures are held only on Saturdays, from 8am till ...It's an interesting programme though a bit strenuous. Wish u all d best.
pls educate me more on that NTI programme. What is it all about and where is their lecture being held? I am very much interested.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dami212: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2013
(0) (1) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)
Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Kingspin(m): 5:34am
DETECTIVES in OndoState have detained a primary school teacher, Alade Adebayo, for allegedly flogging to death a four-year-old female pupil Elizabeth Wanogha.

The deceased pupil was a student of a private primary school, Falaye Memorial Nursery and Primary School, located at Fanibi area in Akure metropolis.

The teacher, according to report, accused the deceased of being stubborn in the class. He was said to have beaten the girl to a state of coma.

Cries from other pupils in the class reportedly attracted other teachers who rushed to the scene where they found that the girl had fainted.

She was said to have been rushed to a private hospital and was admitted but reportedly died later.

Police authorities, however, said that the pupil died two weeks after the beating by the suspect.

The father of the deceased, Mr Wanogha lodged a complaint at the Fanibi Police station, alleging that his daughter died as a result of the injuries sustained from the severe beating by her teacher.

Following the complaint, the teacher was arrested for interrogation.

Contacted, the Police image maker, Wole Ogodo, confirmed that the teacher had been arrested.

Ogodo however said that people should not jump into conclusion that it was the beating which took place about two weeks earlier that led to the death of the pupil.

He pointed out that the autopsy will determine the cause of the pupil’s death.

Ogodo said that the suspect is being quizzed at the state Criminal Investigative Department, SCID.

He explained further that the deceased was hospitalised immediately after the beating but died two weeks after.

Ogodo said that investigation into the death of the pupil continues adding that the findings would be made public.

The father of the deceased pupil insisted that the teacher should be prosecuted for murder.

Mr wanogho who lived at Adebowale street Fanibi vowed that the matter would be pursued to a logical conclusion to serve as deterrent to wicked teachers who vent their anger on innocent pupils put in their care.

He appealed to NGOs to take the matter up by ensuring that it was not swept under the carpet.

The proprietor of the school declined comment on the incident.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/teacher-beats-4-yr-old-pupil-death-stubborn/
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dami212: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls I advice all teachers of distinctive Aka Ameachi teachers to be careful. Don't vent ur anger extremely on ur students.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
dami212: Pls I advice all teachers of distinctive Aka Ameachi teachers to be careful. Don't vent ur anger extremely on ur students.
Hey brother, if u dont have anything 2 say here, just enter ur room and sleep. Who told u that we are AMAECHI Teachers? We are the newly recruited Teachers of Rivers State. Dont u ever even in ur Dream address us as AMAECHI Teachers again. Because after his tenure he will leave office and we will still remain. Let nobody come 2 tell us that we are AMAECHI Teachers and that we should go with him.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
dami212: Pls I advice all teachers of distinctive Aka Ameachi teachers to be careful. Don't vent ur anger extremely on ur students.
Especially,nw dat d date 4 payment of salary is shifted by one week holiday from November ending to December ending,teachers ll not be happy at all.i visualize dat students ll go home wit injuries by next week

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
odeyiB:
Especially,nw dat d date 4 payment of salary is shifted by one week holiday from November ending to December ending,teachers ll not be happy at all.i visualize dat students ll go home wit injuries by next week

Hahaha.... grin. I beg o. But why the delay till Dec. ending?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Will the Diploma Certificate gotten after ð NTI programme, β fully recognised in the teaching profession? #curious#
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
ppraiseglory:

Hahaha.... grin. I beg o. But why the delay till Dec. ending?
So,u were expectg ur salary by dis November ending? Even after one week holiday?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thanx for the info. Is the form on sale nw
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Ruthkpenkis: pls educate me more on that NTI programme. What is it all about and where is their lecture being held? I am very much interested.
NTI means National Teachers Institute, after which u'll get a Post graduate diploma in Education hence PGDE. It's mostly 4 those who don't have a degree in education and want to acquire one. Lectures are held at St John's campus.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Caringpro: Thanx for the info. Is the form on sale nw
. U're welcome. Not really sure if they're on sale now, that's why I advised u go to fed secretariat for more info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dami212: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Fiafiad: Hey brother, if u dont have anything 2 say here, just enter ur room and sleep. Who told u that we are AMAECHI Teachers? We are the newly recruited Teachers of Rivers State. Dont u ever even in ur Dream address us as AMAECHI Teachers again. Because after his tenure he will leave office and we will still remain. Let nobody come 2 tell us that we are AMAECHI Teachers and that we should go with him.
I don't ve ur time. I will just send Cruize306 for u. Fear Fear. No body will sack u. Y are u scared of the future. Weak Man/ woman
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2013
dami212:
I don't ve ur time. I will just send Cruize306 for u. Fear Fear. No body will sack u. Y are u scared of the future. Weak Man/ woman
Loosed man, i am not afraid of been sacked, I am only afraid of u been sacked. Mind u i av already gotten another Job in (CHEVRON) as a contract staff, far better than this. Cruize 306 is my brother, we only disagree to agree.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Gov. Ameachi live on 93.7 PH now call him now about our salary oo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Ameachi is a funny man. Oga do quick quick fine out what's happening to d salary. Those guys at boards can be trusted with money oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2013
barikay: Ameachi is a funny man. Oga do quick quick fine out what's happening to d salary. Those guys at boards can be trusted with money oooo

The governor expressed surprise that the teachers haven't been paid yet. He said the delay could be due to documentation issues and other procedures required to get them in the payment voucher. Salary coming soon!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
odeyiB:
So,u were expectg ur salary by dis November ending? Even after one week holiday?

Yes OOoo. The payment is due. How many month today? The 1 1\2 weeks public holiday has nothing to do with our salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
ppraiseglory:

Yes OOoo. The payment is due. How many month today? The 1 1\2 weeks public holiday has nothing to do with our salary.
I pray so.from d way things re going n Governor's comment nw wen re u expectg d salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
plz have all of u gotten u acct num. Frm my sch some hv gotten theirs but i hv nt gotten frm Zenith bank. Phalga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
ppraiseglory:

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
ppraiseglory:

I pray so.from d way things re going n Governor's comment nw, wen do we expect d salary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.