Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398250 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2016
good day all... reports reaching me and my colleagues (abi na I and my colleagues) suggests that Oyigbo Zonal RSSSSB Staff ONLY have been paid and IN FULL...... NOT Teachers!!! ie those who come for supervision!

don't know if any of you has similar story from your LGA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2016
tekxx:
good day all... reports reaching me and my colleagues (abi na I and my colleagues) suggests that Oyigbo Zonal RSSSSB Staff ONLY have been paid and IN FULL...... NOT Teachers!!! ie those who come for supervision!

na waoo! What of teachers nah? Pls the Oyigbo RSSSB where they paid d arrears together with their september salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
tekxx:

please can you throw more light on this.. as in those at the zonal office have been paid up to date?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
my senior colleague this morning said one of our supervisors, whom we all know, confirmed to him AGAIN, the receipt of 4 months!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
but you see my dear colleagues, I still don't believe or perhaps I am telling myself not to believe that it is not true....... haven't we heard reliable stews and egg-sources, fall hand with hope raising stories! until he confirms to me, or another person corroborates, I wouldn't believe!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
tekxx:
but you see my dear colleagues, I still don't believe or perhaps I am telling myself not to believe that it is not true....... haven't we heard reliable stews and egg-sources, fall hand with hope raising stories! until he confirms to me, or another person corroborates, I wouldn't believe!!!
four months? choi,una don carry come again oh.. well all i can say is to scream a big AAAAMMMMEEEEENNNNN to this
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
The house is just silent for days now... But it is well with us. Amen !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
The reason for the silence is clear..Everyone expected the pay of their 5,6,7 months of their labour but the..execurhief tyrannic emperor of rivers state disappointed everyone This is enough to send the chill on the house. There is a God who watches and judges the acts of every man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
has our NUT boss compiled and handover the list of those owed to the commissioner of education and the ministry of finance?
what is the update on the proposed strike action thats supposed to start next week?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
gold360:
has our NUT boss compiled and handover the list of those owed to the commissioner of education and the ministry of finance?
what is the update on the proposed strike action thats supposed to start next week?
That is a dead end process. it is not the duty of NUT to compile names besides they don't have access to such data. The ministry of finance and that of education know those they have paid and those they are owing. period .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Okjay:
That is a dead end process. it is not the duty of NUT to compile names besides they don't have access to such data. The ministry of finance and that of education know those they have paid and those they are owing. period .
my dear. you think me and the NUT boss don't know all these? the thing is that these people are looking for excuse to hold and if we don't play ball they will say we refuse to forward the list which in itself vindicates their position that they ain't owing anyone. so it will be wise to beat them at their own game by forwarding the list..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
gold360:
my dear. you think me and the NUT boss don't know all these? the thing is that these people are looking for excuse to hold and if we don't play ball they will say we refuse to forward the list which in itself vindicates their position that they ain't owing anyone. so it will be wise to beat them at their own game by forwarding the list..
...gold, it wil b most naive, unintelligent n childish of d NUT 2 submit any list 2 d govt. D govt hav all d info concerning all dia staff. Wateva dia reason, dey r jst nt ready 2 pay, wen dey r, we'll knw. D edu commissioner is jst teasing n d NUT shud reply wt threat of strike. As dat seems 2 b d only vocab dis politicians undstand!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sometime am tempted to ask people if we are still in Nigeria! Is as if one travels to another country and have no access to anything. Our leaders don't even know why they are there talk more how to take care of our challenges All their concern now is how to gather wealth for themselves, buy cars, build houses, and finally travel abroad to eat their ill gotten wealth! Am happy for one thing....no man will live forever here and nobody will leave these world with anything...empty you come empty you go!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:37am On Oct 15, 2016
wealthyprince:
Sometime am tempted to ask people if we are still in Nigeria! Is as if one travels to another country and have no access to anything. Our leaders don't even know why they are there talk more how to take care of our challenges All their concern now is how to gather wealth for themselves, buy cars, build houses, and finally travel abroad to eat their ill gotten wealth! Am happy for one thing....no man will live forever here and nobody will leave these world with anything...empty you come empty you go!
Gradually this our arrears is vanishing into thin air.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2016
gold360:
Nut cannot provide a comprehensive list which will lead to another problem of names being omitted
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2016
emekatex:
Gradually this our arrears is vanishing into thin air.

My brother I tire o pass tyre. This this is strange o! I just don't know why they don't take teachers serious in this part of the world. This is punishment ...how do they want people to sustain passion and maintain motivation with this condition in this Job! We are in a crazy country! God help us o.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Okjay:
Nut cannot provide a comprehensive list which will lead to another problem of names being omitted

We all know that this list submission is absolute rubbish! because it was later discovered that the person who ask NUT to bring list is not properly briefed about the state of things...he only sees that as his own way of solving the problem from his angle. As far as am concern the ministry of finance don't need that list for anything. The whole thing about the list is to confuse the NUT chairman and delay any intention of strike! Even at the biometric hall they know when they pay you last that is why we collected and presented our pay slip!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
NUT chairmoo, abi you too na all bark no bite. Is your cabinets not still back from their teachers day break yet. You better call them back because their might not be another teachees day at the rate they are dying from hunger. Its being months when you made your promises. If we can't look on you and your office then what is your worth?!. " a salt that has lost its taste is cast away" God says so
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sometime ago somebody said that our money was put in a fixed account by the head of service and the commissioner of finance to last till November ... I'm beginning to think that this information is true !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
dmercy141983:
Sometime ago somebody said that our money was put in a fixed account by the head of service and the commissioner of finance to last till November ... I'm beginning to think that this information is true !
My dear, let d info be true because d way it is going nw, it seems as if d arrears hv entered voice mail but God forbid!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
NUT SCAM
NLC SCAM
TUC SCAM
GOVERNOR SCAM
COMMISSIONERS SCAM
UBE SCAM
PPPSB SCAM
HEAD OF SERVICE SCAM
ACCOUTANT GENERAL SCAM.

WE ARE ALL DEALING WITH SCAMMERS

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Who else have heard we'll be paid tomorrow being tuesday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.