Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398089 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2016
jenifasam:
Who else have heard we'll be paid tomorrow being tuesday?

who told u we will be paid tomorrow ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2016
We are in a country where we use question to answer question.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=chrissoki post=50272514]
who told u we will be paid tomorrow? let's wait and see. hopefully we'll receive two months arrears
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
My able colleagues, l think it will be better if do not deviate into issues that won't be of benefit to this forum...

I went to school today and my boss told us that all principals and heads have been holding regular meetings to strategize on how to make them pay us everything without further delay.....

Aside from that, I know God is fighting on our behalf.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
one of our old teachers today said he called d NUT chairman n he says we will b paid by 2moro, dats d outcome of d meeting on Friday. but we no say e don tay we begin hear dis kind tin. but let's wait n c.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
onlyhandsome202:
one of our old teachers today said he called d NUT chairman n he says we will b paid by 2moro, dats d outcome of d meeting on Friday. but we no say e don tay we begin hear dis kind tin. but let's wait n c.
This is the kinda post we wanna see even though the probability of it happening is very small since we've been hearing 2moro and next week for a very long time. At least it does calm down the nerves. Plz i'm begging guys to save us the noise of MMM. We are after our arrears and not MMM. For now, you can take your business to another forum.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
onlyhandsome202:
YES, the NUT have shifted ground to two months and the Chairman said on or before 19th. Pls let's not get it twisted, while I will be the HAPPIEST PERSON on earth if it comes tomorrow, but for the sake of how unreliable these people are with date, pls DON'T FIX or mind on tomorrow to avoid High BP but relax the nerve as it will come latest Friday.
My candid advice!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:

YES, the NUT have shifted ground to two months and the Chairman said on or before 19th. Pls let's not get it twisted, while I will be the HAPPIEST PERSON on earth if it comes tomorrow, but for the sake of how unreliable these people are with date, pls DON'T FIX or mind on tomorrow to avoid High BP but relax the nerve as it will come latest Friday.
My candid advice!
Gud!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2016
those that are responsible for the debt are actively releasing false info to us "tomorrow they would pay 2months" ....."before weekend" ....."the list is on his table, once Gov Wike approves the list"
.........if not, who is giving this genuine looking, false info!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2016
tekxx:
those that are responsible for the debt are actively releasing false info to us "tomorrow they would pay 2months" ....."before weekend" ....."the list is on his table, once Gov Wike approves the list"......... I not, who is giving this genuine looking false info!
if other people wrote like dis, will u be able to quote or understand them fa? pls wat did u write?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
tekxx:
those that are responsible for the debt are actively releasing false info to us "tomorrow they would pay 2months" ....."before weekend" ....."the list is on his table, once Gov Wike approves the list"......... I not, who is giving this genuine looking false info!
onlyhandsome202:

if other people wrote like dis, will u be able to quote or understand them fa? pls wat did u write?
Lol...I think he means he doesn't believe in payment of any arrears this week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
ChyChy17:
lol.. thanks for translating.. me too couldn't comprehend the post.. we should also stop all these negativities and start being optimistic.. its very very possible that our arrears will be paid from today .or within the week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
onlyhandsome202:

ChyChy17:

I mean the info, is deliberately released to us, through many genuine people, who all innocently pass it on to us all. this sort of appeases us temporarily from any possible action...... strike, or protest!! that's why before the date reaches, another date emerges!!

please, I don't know what was on my mind while typing the previous post hence its disjointed nature!!!! ....perhaps my arrears!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
tekxx:

I mean the info, is deliberately released to us, through many genuine people, who all innocently pass it on to us all. this sort of appeases us temporarily from any possible action...... strike, or protest!! that's why before the date reaches, another date emerges!!

please, I don't know what was on my mind while typing the previous post hence its disjointed nature!!!! ....perhaps my arrears!!

Hahahahaha it is well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
tekxx:

I beg to differ, from the last meeting the NUT shift ground from all arrears to two months OR STRIKE HOLDS the people saddle with the responsible now told NUT to give them till 19th.
My dear, don't heat your head for them, if they don't THEN NUT have been FOOL by the govt. The Onus lies with them.
Personally, I am expectant!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ebeku (Commissioner for Education) was in the eastern part of Ahoada today. He said governor is out of state. What that means is the probability of payment this week is between 0 and 0.000000000000000000000000000000001. Those with numeracy should understand.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
The truth is that our months salary arrears have gone for good. The earlier u realize that d better. NUT, NLC, bla bla bla.. Are all nothing but a wild goose chase, pipe dream, pie in d sky as well as tales by moon light. As for me that has gone and life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
There is a point where something will get to that the best thing to do is to hand it over to God and that is exactly what have decided to do while I wait for this stone to be rolled away! No matter how long it has taken I believe it is getting better. Soon...very soon..it will be a thing of the past. #Godwin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
emekatex:
The truth is that our months salary arrears have gone for good. The earlier u realize that d better. NUT, NLC, bla bla bla.. Are all nothing but a wild goose chase, pipe dream, pie in d sky as well as tales by moon light. As for me that has gone and life goes on.
trash

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:

I beg to differ, from the last meeting the NUT shift ground from all arrears to two months OR STRIKE HOLDS the people saddle with the responsible now told NUT to give them till 19th.
My dear, don't heat your head for them, if they don't THEN NUT have been FOOL by the govt. The Onus lies with them.
Personally, I am expectant!!!

NUT met with who exactly? ......when?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Juenwume:
Ebeku (Commissioner for Education) was in the eastern part of Ahoada today. He said governor is out of state. What that means is the probability of payment this week is between 0 and 0.000000000000000000000000000000001. Those with numeracy should understand.
the governor doesn't need to be in the state for salaries or arrears to be paid.. all that he needs to do is give approval, he might be in Jerusalem, it doesn't matter.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Our salary arrears will be paid, it is a must.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Fiafiad:
Our salary arrears will be paid, it is a must.
yes

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2016
mm

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.