Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? (15359 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by inereunwa1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
I don't have younger sister we are all boys grin;gringrin
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Sunofgod(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
. . . I look the guy then thought - I pity you. (de girl dey useless - she no sabe cook, no sabe clean - na only book and moni matter wey she sabe)

. . . . then went about my business.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by danahart(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
;DAm de last nd my siblings de always beat guys cos of me dose days ... tongue
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Biggoozz: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2012
This is so funny for a player guy over his kid sister. I was no player though but I still call my graduate 22yr old kid sister "Bebe or Kidsis" today. I still jokingly argue with my wife she is old enough for guys to hang around. If she stays in the same town with me, I guess ild watch her closely and threaten any guy that doesn't look responsible I find hanging around.smiley
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ariyokunle: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
Haven seen wot happend to my elder sis,i was on d watch for her although she was very little while my elder sisters got married,i dont Wont any lady around me face delay again(no b good tin)so i took it upon myself to monitor her.One nite i saw her with someone i dont like hanging around our fence.i call her later in d nite and spoke to her on why she shld b careful with men-am a man myself and i ve made my mistakes as well;but as a man u cld always cover it up-but i didnt discouragê her,only made her to undastd she cld count on me for advice;told her to b decisive on who her friends were to aviod lifetime mistake.i was very happy she undastod.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
lefulefu: if i see my younger sister with all those irresponsible boys wey dey sag their jeans for yansh na cutlass i go take pursue dem comot 4 house angry

I KNOW I love my sister more than u love urs.
LOL!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by tpapi: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
234GT: I throwway eye.
matured guy
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
She in University already and Im always asking her about her bf, but her response always is ''I have no time for such now, I still have important things to do for now''.
Left for me I will like to know and relate with her bf whenever she has.
And Im certain she wont present a ''sagger'' just as lefulefu mentioned!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by blumail: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
Dont have a younger sis but I'm really impressed with some responses I've seen here. Advice is good but the best reaction is treating other people's sisters right so yours will be treated right. smiley

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by maninmood(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
lefulefu: if i see my younger sister with all those irresponsible boys wey dey sag their jeans for yansh na cutlass i go take pursue dem comot 4 house angry

You are a comic. Btw, I would rather you called and advised your sister against the so-called miscreants than to be belligerent towards the irresponsible. You could ignorantly decimate them with the cutlass and you sure know what succeeds that lipsrsealed
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by dnawah(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
i told her"AIDS is real o!"i told the guy later that "if u hurt my sis i will castrate u"and he avoided me until i graduated.we were in d same then.(na me go marry am!,me too dey bleep other people younger sis)
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Butoneday2(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
@Laitesmart pls do you have a younger sister. Am looking for a girl to marry, don't be offended?
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by shilling(f): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hasn't happened yet.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
Well, am d last child so dnt hav a younger sister
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by HOTWATER(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
I blamed GEJ for it
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by tpapi: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sun of god: . . . I look the guy then thought - I pity you. (de girl dey useless - she no sabe cook, no sabe clean - na only book and moni matter wey she sabe)

. . . . then went about my business.
ur sister or ur cousin
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by tpapi: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
maninmood:

You are a comic. Btw, I would rather you called and advised your sister against the so-called miscreants than to be belligerent towards the irresponsible. You could ignorantly decimate them with the cutlass and you sure know what succeeds that lipsrsealed
kirikiri
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Chubhie: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Back then, i dont roll with guys around my neighborhood cos have got some sweet lil sisters to protect from all those crazy hunters....Although some still tried but they will always look well to make sure am not around. reason being that most of them have heard stories of how crazy i was outside and yet i played cool in my neighborhood. So the feeling amongst the guys was a mixture of fear and respect and this in turn robbed off on my sweet 2 sisters. this exemplary behavior endeared me to them and they always tell me loads and loads of gurl stuffs to which today am very grateful of cos i used some of the codes to land my sweet princess! I wouldn't trade her for anything!

But hey, they are all grown now and in the best position to make their own decisions...God bless our women.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by tpapi: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
As far as d guy dos nt sag n expose his dirty boxers in public,no problem
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by joyprincess(f): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
Any where its obvious am the last and as a girl my elder brother was mad the day he saw me wit a guy,i think he was thinking am not up to the stage of getting close to a man by den
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
I was like, WTF... She was even far taller than the guy. angry
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
THANK GOD! That hasn't happened yet, even though my baby sister is only 17 I still get scared that she will start seeing useless guys any moment.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by stpat1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
aahhhhh. My younger sister took quite a while before they were seen with any guy, in fact I was getting too concerned cos they were in the university and I felt they were hiding it from me. So when i eventually saw them with a guy, hmmm I kinda liked the guy so I just felt indifferent.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Dreyl(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
<Oh i wish i had, i only hv a lil sturbon broda
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by DukeNija(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
I dont have a sister. But when I was a teenager I had this girl I was 'toasting' and her brother was just 'eyeing' me when he first saw me. He later became my friend and was even assisting with the 'parole'. The guy sef come dey believe my game wink.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by DukeNija(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: THANK GOD! That hasn't happened yet, even though my baby sister is only 17 I still get scared that she will start seeing useless guys any moment.
Dey there dey decieve yourself. At 17 i bet she's already having toasters if not a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
Dnt no hw it feels.
My only sis waz born prematurely and culdnt make it.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Kolade9(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
The first day i saw my elder sis with a guy in our house,i poisoned d guy food ni grin.....Oh! The topic says younger sis. I dnt hav any
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by innocent82: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
2ru-talk:
I was totally confused and my conscience could not allow me do/say anything. the guy I saw her with was the elder brother to a babe I was having affairs with. Infact, I noticed a foul play because the whole thing was like vengeance shiah.
grin
grin grin. I am laughing in spanish language
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Kolade9(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
Duke_Nija:
Dey there dey decieve yourself. At 17 i bet she's already having toasters if not a boyfriend.
na toasters you dey tok? Person wey me don yansh
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Duke_Nija:

Nah, I don't think so. My little sister is too smart for all that. I trust her. smiley
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by kingsilly(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
Wid all the response am seeing i knw am not being over protective ova ma sis...i go resume my supervision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.