Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? (14083 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / See The Face On The New N20 Note [photo] / Justification For The N5000 Conditional Cash Transfer Program (CCTP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ZeusI: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Ojukwu is a Biafran, not a Nigerian.
Master Idi-amin, Ojukwu said one thing when he was alive, 'the Biafra we fought for was the Biafra of Igbos, but the Biafra we should fight for, now, is the Biafra of Nigeria'. Ojukwu will feel bitter if he finds out that his portrait is depicted in Nigerian ferculent currency-notes. But soon, Igbos, like Ojukwu prophecised, will possess Nigeria and rule their enemies with the fist of bronze and Iron; and subject them to life of servitude, that time my dear IDI, will be the time of Biafra of Nigeria.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by uuthman: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
because d rascal's face looks 2 horrific.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by blocker: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
angry angry Leave Ojukwu out of your valueless currency abeg. If you look at the Briafran notes printed in 1968 (that is if you have seen any before)you will be amazed at the physical quality after over four and half decades not ur nylon ever evolving currency called 'Naira' wen una dey yarn for 'NairaLand'.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
aryzgreat:

wot did ur tribalistic awolo-awo contribute to Nigeria to waarant being on our currency if not tribalism?

He kicked your grannies blackass ! tongue
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ADIGUNadekunle: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ojukwu is not deserve to be there that is why they don't put him there,he wanted to scatter this country.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He kicked your grannies blackass ! tongue
but eventually d igbos now own ure asses.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
Dudugirl01: O my God! Another tribalistic poo! Why the hell should Ojukwu's face be on even one kobo note? He led his people to war and when things got tough, he ran away like a coward! Do u know how many fathers lost their families? On the other hand, these women,were activists and fought oppression, I think this thread should be thrashed or closed!
Hey d warlord had d balls to do the right thing givin d circumstance he found himself and his people. A man that would lead his people to the very end aint no coward.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
uuthman: because d rascal's face looks 2 horrific.
i tink ure mullah-faced dad and prophet mohammed ( Piece of Bull-shiite in Hell)' look a tad worse.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
ichidodo: i tink ure mullah-faced dad and prophet mohammed ( Piece of Bull-shiite in Hell)' look a tad worse.
You fool! What do prophet Muhammad (pbuh) got to do with this?
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ismhab(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
Because he is villain.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
flexdee:

Why are you attacking everybody simply because they didn't support your cause? Nobody is here to trade words with you rather they say it as it is. You just need to keep your stup!dity to yourself and stop derailing.
Dey aint sayin it as it is shiite-face, if u observe very closely ,which i doubt u r highly stupid to do, u would notice that i hack down any prick dat insults ojukwu 's name,memory,deeds,family and tribe. nyash-wipe.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
Zarian5:
You fool! What do prophet Muhammad (pbuh) got to do with this?
cuz a shiite dude calld uuthman commented on the wrong thread and so..... its on. thanks 4 correctin mi prophet mumuahamed (pbuh) Piece of Bull-shiite Underlyin in Hell.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by pharmow: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

when will you lots learn to keep shut. what are people like Murtala Muhammed and the coward and felon awo doing on the Naira note. What did they contribute to Nigeria. If those crooks can get their ugly faces on the Naira note then a more respectable person internationally in the person of ojukwu should be honored with a higher denomination as a sign of respect to his people at least until the cessoit called Nigeria is divided or the nation should be disintegrated in essence.

What was one reasonably thing done by the monster-looking Ojukwu, the i.di.ot that carried out the highest possible treason on his country, ran away and left millions of innocent souls in the middle of war. Had it mean he didn't run away like coward he was, he would have being butchered like obalende suya and you won't come here and start talking poo. Or is it his peadophil.i.c attitude of sleeping and marrying his friend daughter (bianca) that needs to be honoured? Am sure he would have been fondering the poor lady clit.oris since when she was like 5years. I can see that stu.pidi.ty runs in your bloodline. I.D.I.O.T

1 Like

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by murtalaa(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
ichidodo: THE YORUBAS ARE ONLY GOOD AT RUNNIN THEIR MOUTHS. COWARDS THAT THEY ARE. LAGOS IS NOW BEI NG OVERWHELMED BY THE IGBOS.
why then do we have fasho as the governor and not ugo?
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by pharmow: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
ichidodo: i tink ure mullah-faced dad and prophet mohammed ( Piece of Bull-shiite in Hell)' look a tad worse.

You are such a retardeen
Now tell me how your father, uncle and kinsmen died, is it not war started by Ojukwu?
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
pharmow:

What was one reasonably thing done by the monster-looking Ojukwu, the i.di.ot that carried out the highest possible treason on his country, ran away and left millions of innocent souls in the middle of war. Had it mean he didn't run away like coward he was, he would have being butchered like obalende suya and you won't come here and start talking poo. Or is it his peadophil.i.c attitude of sleeping and marrying his friend daughter (bianca) that needs to be honoured? Am sure he would have been fondering the poor lady clit.oris since when she was like 5years. I can see that stu.pidi.ty runs in your bloodline. I.D.I.O.T
i think the d joke is on u as stu.Pdi. Tay already runs in ure family for generations, beauty queen bianca married ojukwu as a mature adult out of her own free wil and love. IF U R JEALOUS, U CAN KISS ARSE.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
pharmow:

You are such a retardeen
Now tell me how your father, uncle and kinsmen died, is it not war started by Ojukwu?
and u r also a nincopoop if u tink i wil tell u anytin. BLOODY EEEIDIOT.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
pharmow:

You are such a retardeen
GLORY BE GOD TO MY FATHER IS ALIVE AND PROSPEROUS, HE WULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY OF THOSE TWO IF OJUKWU HAD BEING A YIRIBA COWARD. IT IS STRUGGLES AND SACRIFICES OJUKWU IN CONSORT WITH THE IGBOS OF HIS GENERATION HAD UNDERGONE SO THAT THE IGBOS OF THIS GENERATION WILL SURVIVE AND THRIVE NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA BUT AROUND THE WORLD. IF U CANNOT LIVE WIT THAT, DO MI A FAVOUR AND JUMP OFF EKO BRIDGE. BLOODY EEEIDIOT.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by pharmow: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
ichidodo: i think the d joke is on u as stu.Pdi. Tay already runs in ure family for generations, beauty queen bianca married ojukwu as a mature adult out of her own free wil and love. IF U R JEALOUS, U CAN KISS ARSE.

Say the truth, U know he had been sleeping with her since she was minor @ C.C Onoh compound in Ngwo Enugu.

ichidodo: GLORY BE GOD TO MY FATHER IS ALIVE AND PROSPEROUS, HE WULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY OF THOSE TWO IF OJUKWU HAD BEING A YIRIBA COWARD. IT IS STRUGGLES AND SACRIFICES OJUKWU IN CONSORT WITH THE IGBOS OF HIS GENERATION HAD UNDERGONE SO THAT THE IGBOS OF THIS GENERATION WILL SURVIVE AND THRIVE NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA BUT AROUND THE WORLD. IF U CANNOT LIVE WIT THAT, DO MI A FAVOUR AND JUMP OFF EKO BRIDGE. BLOODY EEEIDIOT.

It was a simple question I asked which I dont expect U to be vexed on. Thank God your father is still alive, but what about your kinsmen? how many were killed? which is the reason why U should be annoyed with what Ojukwu did instead of praising him and the more reason why he shouldn't be honoured.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
murtalaa: why then do we have fasho as the governor and not ugo?
Fashola is just a front, after 4 years he will go home. IGBOS r d richest landowners in lagos the people wit d higest number of high networth properties in lagos are igbos, ask around,If u own d land u have stake in d area. Not bad for a war-ravaged tribe.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by EkoIle1: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Ojukwu did not lose any dime in the war but you and the enemies of Ojukwu all lost! Nigeria lost!

Ojukwu was buried with full military honors. so tell me how He lost it.

We are witness to the ever reoccurring shiottt Ojukwu tried to correct decades ago but due to lack of slowness, daftness and backstabbing from you f00ls we are in a dungeon call Nigeria!

Some people go dey slowly die everyday mere looking at him abi dem go reject the money say because of say na Ojukwu face.

The fact that Ojuku was buried with some worthless military honor means nothing to any sane society, it only diplayed another sad side of the useless and worthless leadership we have in Nigeria froth with cronyism, corruption, incompetency, lawlessness, lack of respect for the rule of law and lack of direction simply because in any credible and sane society, people like ojuku face firing squads, talk less letting him back into the country and all that military honor nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by pharmow: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2012
ichidodo: Fashola is just a front, after 4 years he will go home. IGBOS r d richest landowners in lagos the people wit d higest number of high networth properties in lagos are igbos, ask around,If u own d land u have stake in d area. Not bad for a war-ravaged tribe.

If U can say something like this, I cant be surprise with anything that comes out of your buccal cavity. Fashola fronting cheesy cheesy cheesy I can't laugh. Did I hear U say Igbos are the richest landowners in lagos? U must be a clown. Have U heard of the Onirus, the Okoyas and so on. those are the people that own massive lands and high networth properties in lagos. Don't be deceived by half plot and quarter plot your brothers own in ajegunle, okoko and other slums in lagos. Unlike your brothers that hawk pure water, gala, phone casing and sell spare parts, we yorubas are sound in real estate business and other intelligent investments.

4 Likes

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by k2039: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
berem: whenever there is a war,there must be casualties.if u think he wasted life of biafrans we igbos don't see it that way. Ojukwu fought to liberate the sufferings of the igbos and we will ever be grateful for that.we don't need nigeria to honour him.we igbos will honour him cos he is a biafran hero.
Biafra is only a dream,that will never become a reality.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by k2039: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
Eko Ile:

The fact that Ojuku was buried with some worthless military honor means nothing to any sane society, it only diplayed another sad side of the useless and worthless leadership we have in Nigeria froth with cronyism, corruption, incompetency, lawlessness, lack of respect for the rule of law and lack of direction simply because in any credible and sane society, people like ojuku face firing squads, talk less letting him back into the country and all that military honor nonsense.

GBAM
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by uzoma123(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
Freiburger:
i wouldn't tolerate any insults from you, be warned.
Go and sit 4 gutter. Who dey fear u.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by flexdee(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
ichidodo: Dey aint sayin it as it is shiite-face, if u observe very closely ,which i doubt u r highly stupid to do, u would notice that i hack down any prick dat insults ojukwu 's name,memory,deeds,family and tribe. nyash-wipe.

If u think I'm going to reply you with an insult, then your sitting on a long thing but just try to be matured for once.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by Obijulius: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
Wetin make dis people dey fear igbo man like this. Just mention any good from an igbo man and d whole of Nairaland would just flare up.

Well, we just gotta keep shining. Its d cost of being unusually and persistently successful against all odds.

Also, are we saying d floor is open to give dat virgin cu.nt suckin arab, mohammed, d hittin he deserves, cos I got some nice cartoons to share.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ojuku was a villain!
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by pharmow: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
Obijulius: Wetin make dis people dey fear igbo man like this. Just mention any good from an igbo man and d whole of Nairaland would just flare up.

Well, we just gotta keep shining. Its d cost of being unusually and persistently successful against all odds.

Also, are we saying d floor is open to give dat virgin cu.nt suckin arab, mohammed, d hittin he deserves, cos I got some nice cartoons to share.

See retardeen, mention one good person that ever come from your tribe, Is this a religious thread that your are mentioning prophet Mohammed. A f00l like U is not difficult to identify because it runs in your DNA.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 27, 2012
ichidodo: cuz a shiite dude calld uuthman commented on the wrong thread and so..... its on. thanks 4 correctin mi prophet mumuahamed (pbuh) Piece of Bull-shiite Underlyin in Hell.
Prophet Muhammad (S) has nothing to do with you or your Ojukwu. It was the prophet that instructed ALL Nigerians (except Igbo) to reject your 'hero'. It was the consequences of his action. Pls why can't u leave our holy prophet out of this and fight those fought u? Its illogical as your thread is not even about religion but politics but u went dragging the prophet because someone criticizes Ojukwu. Its shows how ignorant you are that u cannont depend a particular arguement without going off topic, derailing your own thread. This is one major difference between islam and christiany - you will never hear a muslim insulting jesus (pbuh) just to annoy christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects / Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court / CJN Slot: Buhari Under Pressure, As Plot To Sideline Onnoghen Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.