Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder (26862 Views)

Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria (press Release) On Cynthia's Murder Case / Cynthia’s Murder: Hotel Workers Sacked For Negligence / Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by lauyanAbuja: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nigeria Police men will be in the hottest part of Hell fire, for crimes against innocent citizens.
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by stagger: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Let us face the facts. Despite the intentions of the police (and we all know that this action by the police on coercing the pharmacist in selling the regulated drug), the truth is that the reason why NAFDAC placed restrictions on these sort of drugs is to prevent them from being accessed by rapists and those who practice date-rape, one of the alleged offences in this case.

So whatever the case or the intention or the motive, THE PHARMACIST HAS BROKEN THE LAW WHICH HE IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH.

Laws regulating sale of drugs, weapons and materials were put in place to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. Apparently, the suspects obtained this drug from somewhere and whoever gave them that drug is complicit: CULPABLE HOMICIDE in law (please lawyers correct me if I am wrong).

These incidents teach us lessons everyday. It is not every sale you must make or every business that you must take on. Some of them are sent by the devil thru his agents and a single misstep can radically alter the course of a person's life forever. See as one oil marketer now don mess Farouk Lawan up, when clearly a bribe giver and a taker are guilty of the same crime but no one is focussing on the bribe giver because he is a financier of the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by sammyyoung2(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
The plus and Minus of this is that...............we all av got to be careful in our dealings[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by sdesert16(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
I suggest you carefully read her post again, before hastingly judging her intentions. You also have to understand that we are all humans with blood running through our veins & arteries.
Babalegba: @ the OP Just because a wrong doer is your friend does not make the wrong right. Do you feel any sympathy for the victim at all. The police must have some information and knew where to look for the supplier of the drug to the murderous gang who are plainly animals no matter what tribe they are from. I got really angry reading your post, typical Nigerian me and my family mentality. The victim was also a friend to somebody yet those waste holes got drugs from some lowlife pharmacist and put her through hell just because of money.
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by 2mch(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
I believe he is culpable. That is why as a professional you are responsible, there are certain ethics and guidelines you must follow. Otherwise you will face criminal charges. It even says it on the bottle, that you need a prescription. Are we saying he is blind? Or he cannot comprehend English? He has been criminally negligent and an accessory to murder. Will he tell people he did not know what they wanted to use such a drug for? As a pharmacist, why did he not ask them to go and bring a prescription from a certified doctor. I am sure these guys consulted him on the type of drug they were looking for. How many young guys can know this type of drug without consultation. Did he do his job by alerting the police when these guys probably consulted him? Forget story, he is culpable. Just like all those murdering quack doctors are also culpable. The ones that give fake diagnosis, kill people in their hospitals and advice them to go and die at home. smh. I believe we should bring back capital punishment. Too many people getting away with murder these days. undecided. We have many professionals that collude with criminals for financial gain.
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by gbadexy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
God knows I thought it strange that the pharmacist was paraded among the suspect. My uneasiness wasn't because they arrested an alleged accomplice that was an indirect partner of the crime, rather the posture and look on the face suggests someone that found himself in a situation he knows nothing about but was being forced and has accepted his fate. resignation! He was always defiantly showing his face, most likely because he knows he is innocent.
I sincerely pray that he should be released if truly he didn't know about the girl being drugged.
Only God knows what poor people face in the hands of nigerian police. They work, but sometimes switch a poor defenseless person for a rich culprit or to show they are working.
A friend of mine was arrested on false accusation at the festac station way back in 2003 after a surety that stood for some eloped criminals was asked to pay the amount his kinsmen he stood for stole. The surety refused and students with youthful exuberance went to seize some of his property to pay the money.
Even though the guy was wrong, when arrested he said he wrote a statement and the police who read it said, ehn en,u sabi book abi? He flogged him seriously and told him to write that they were armed robbers.
Trust lasu aluta, we went to their station the next day, coupled with the fact that the two guys had connected families, they were released and the surety arrested.
If those guys weren't students or with caring families, God knows what may have happened. They probably would have just been transferred to panti.
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by Damseluc(f): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
Its just stupid to charge someone for Murder for this, not even manslaughter, Murder! Very very stupid

@duni04. please what is the difference between murder and manslaughter?
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by litaninja(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Original poster: Floreat. This is a very serious case. While a whole lot more can be done, facebook is a good way to get some awareness going as well. Please do a search for some of the KCOB groups there, possibly contact a lawyer and get started with proper investigation then having outrageuos charges dropped!
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by sdesert16(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
I personally think that the main problem is the easy access of all these hard drugs in local pharmacists shops & chemists to lowlifes in the public. There should be some serious restrictive measures put in place for getting these drugs.
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by mannet(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
Guys please for christ sake let's stop this sentiments of my friend & face the reality @hand; some1 got killed by the drugs sold out by Nonso & we're here pitying the idiot,have u guys put urself in Cynthia & familys' shoes & knw how it feels.Michael Jacksons' doctor was sentencd for giving MJ overdose of his medicatn.i use to have a doctor friend in my former company clinic,despite our closeness he hardly give me drugs except he ascertain d fact that my condition requires such drugs talk more of a controld drug...abeg u guyz shuld tink deeply cos all these men are desperate,evil & will do anytin for money.

1 Like

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by nuelobi(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
oyb: i may have to eat my words with respect to one of the pharmacists - nonso maduakor

http://www.mridontry.com/2012/08/freenonsomaduakor-nonso-is-one-of.html

ds wud serv as a lesson 2 other so calld pharmacist dt a drug of ds magnitud shudnt jst bn gvn on d basis of sympathy as it cn nt b justified...get a competent lawya if his deed wud b vilified in court.
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
mannet: Guys please for christ sake let's stop this sentiments of my friend & face the reality @hand; some1 got killed by the drugs sold out by Nonso & we're here pitying the idiot,have u guys put urself in Cynthia & familys' shoes & knw how it feels.Michael Jacksons' doctor was sentencd for giving MJ overdose of his medicatn.i use to have a doctor friend in my former company clinic,despite our closeness he hardly give me drugs except he ascertain d fact that my condition requires such drugs talk more of a controld drug...abeg u guyz shuld tink deeply cos all these men are desperate,evil & will do anytin for money.

Well Said..

There was a fatal consequence for his actions...

"Abeg I no been know' is not a defence..
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by lynxpro(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
@OP Your friend did a very wrong thing. His compassion carries indirect murder if toxicity had arisen...I'm sure he was taught these things in School. Wish him goodluck anyway!
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by KDULAR: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
The truth is as an intern in the first place , he is supposed to be supervise by a registered pharmacist.
I must however say categorically here that the guy dispensing the drug, has not contravened the laws of the country or the DDA in that Rohypnol containing the chemcal flumatrazepam and the drugs in the class Benzodizepines are in the schedule 4 of the DDA act which means that the drugs are do not require special prescription or no special custody requirements, no documentation as to dispensing is required however,invoices should be kept for at least 2 years.
The police is wrong arresting him for that, unless the arrest is conducted by an officer had it been that drugs in higher schedules like cocaine , heroine etc are involved.
Murder, manslaughter cannot thus be be pinned on him unless he is directly involved in the MURDER and the invoices are not kept.

With a knowledgable not neccessarily good pharmacolegal , he will win the case if the only thing police can pin on hom is the sale. And I guess , the guy don hammer.!!!. Similar to Baba Suwe and NDLEA

2 Likes

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by adimek2002(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Your friend has committed an offence by selling prescription only medicine (POM)without valid prescription. He will be properly investigated and prosecuted by NAFDAC for that offence. As a Pharmacist he should know this better than you. The second one is that he is suspected to have conspired with the killers of Cynthia by supplying them the said medicine.If the police has that evidence, it is only the court that can prove otherwise. Stop condemning the Nigerian Police.We must encourage them when the do good job.
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by hardbody: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Truth is, he might have no complicity in the sale to the people that killed cynthia, never the less, by selling to some other persons, and against the law (as it were, namely without a doctor's presciption) he has been caught on the wrong side of the law. It should be easy for a good lawyer to distinguish between the act of sales to a wrong person (which should be charged differently)and the sale by known (or unknown persons) to the killers of Cynthia.

The beautiful thing about criminal law and procedure is that the prosecution will have to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt while teh defendant only needs to throw spanners into the case of the prosecution. Applying this scenario in the extant case, the OP's friend only needs to raise doubts in teh mind of the court that he did not sell to the killers even if he sold to other persons thereafter. This will be achieved in the process of cross examination of the killers.

In summary, worry more about getting a good lawyer who may even in the first instance apply for his freedom on the basis of fundamental human rights and then prepare a good defence on the trial. If he is innocent, chances are that the odds will be more in his favour. I wish you both good luck and Godspeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by Dee60: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
GOD SAVE NIGERIA. CHRONICLES OF WRONGS BY OUR SECURITY OFFICERS...

1. LASTMA OFFICIALS WRONGLY ACCUSED BANKER OF RUNNING OVER LASTMA OFFICIALS UNTIL PUBLIC OUTCRY AND VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT SHE DID NO WRONG....!

2. EDO STATE IS HOLDING SOME PEOPLE IN CUSTODY FOR THE ASSASSINATION OF THE FORMER P.A TO EDO GOVERNOR SAME TIME AS POLICE IN ABUJA HAS PARADED SOME PEOPLE FOR ROBBERY IN THE SAME CASE....

3. NOW THE CASE OF THIS PHARMACIST.....WE WAIT EAGERLY TO HEAR WHAT THE POLICE HAS TO SAY!

4. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER CASES ARE UNTOLD....SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE LANGUISHING IN JAIL FOR OFFENCES THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND ARE UNFORTUNATE THAT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO HIRE SANs TO DEFEND THEM....

LET US CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION....OUR LEADERS HAVE FAILED VERY GROSSLY!

3 Likes

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by talktrue1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
Does that mean that the people selling guns and IEDs materials are at risk
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by Godjone(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
If d drugs in question is a certify one, how comes its bin sold in secrets? Was he not aware dat selling of such drugs was prohibitted? Dat is wat sturborness and deliberate disregard 2 rules and regulation av caused him, may he and d rest culprit rot eternaly in d deepest part of hell
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by norrisman: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Murder = delibrate act to kill
Manslaughter = either voluntary or involuntary (depending on jurisdiction) action that leads to a death.

The pharmacist has nothing to do with the murder! End of story. Nigeria is a failed state. In the UK the CPS would not even bring such a charge as it has no chance of success and it would amount to wasting the courts time. Are the state prosecutors in Nigeria this dumb? If the pharmacist agreed to selling the said drug to the undercover policeman after the policeman told him he planned to use the drug to sedate a girl and then have sex with her, then a case of conspiracy may be built against the pharmacist.

The pharmacist did what is practised all over Nigeria. Like I said, in my 25 years of living in Nigeria, not once was ever asked for a prescription to by drugs. You can buy injections, blood e.t.c in Nigeria just like u were buying garri in the market. Do you go and arrest the man selling otapiapia in traffic after a house girl uses the said otapiapia to poison the master of the house.

For legality sake and for those baying for blood, the worst that should happen to the pharmacist is that he should have his license revoked and charged and punished for the crime of 'selling a drug without prescription'

The man knows nothing about the murder!

Free Nonso Maduakor! #freeNonsoMaduokor

5 Likes

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by KDULAR: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
The guy by selling that drug DID NOT contravene any law or act in Nigeria, the police is just feasting on ignorance. Though as as an intern, he's supposed to be working under supervision. If anybody has a contrary aproof to show his culpability please state. He and oxfam pharmacy ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SUING THE POLICE NOW

1 Like

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by coogar: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
norrisman: Murder = delibrate act to kill
Manslaughter = either voluntary or involuntary (depending on jurisdiction) action that leads to a death.

The pharmacist has nothing to do with the murder! End of story. Nigeria is a failed state. In the UK the CPS would not even bring such a charge as it has no chance of success and it would amount to wasting the courts time. Are the state prosecutors in Nigeria this dumb? If the pharmacist agreed to selling the said drug to the undercover policeman after the policeman told him he planned to use the drug to sedate a girl and then have sex with her, then a case of conspiracy may be built against the pharmacist.

The pharmacist did what is practised all over Nigeria. Like I said, in my 25 years of living in Nigeria, not once was ever asked for a prescription to by drugs. You can buy injections, blood e.t.c in Nigeria just like u were buying garri in the market. Do you go and arrest the man selling otapiapia in traffic after a house girl uses the said otapiapia to poison the master of the house.

For legality sake and for those baying for blood, the worst that should happen to the pharmacist is that he should have his license revoked and charged and punished for the crime of 'selling a drug without prescription'

well said norrisman....

some comments on this thread would tell you most nigerians are extremely brainless!
of course the pharmacist committed an offence but he didn't commit the offence he is being charged at the court(conspiracy to murder, etc). his offence should centre around breaking the ethic codes of his profession by selling a controlled drug as an over the counter drug.

in the confessions of the killers, they did not mention anywhere the pharmacist was their accomplice or they bribed him to get those drugs out! like the police officers found out themselves, any random individual who can beg would get those drugs anywhere in lagos so why was nonso a co-defendant with the accused murderers/rapists! i don't think there's a more corrupt organisation on the planet than the nigerian police - they know nonso is innocent of the crimes he's being charged with but they would hold him to squeeze out millions of naira from his relatives on what he knew nothing about!

1 Like

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by omalicha1: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
It won't be fair if he is charged along with the others, afterall the others have already confirmed that he wasn't the one that sold the drugs to them.He should be tried for selling drugs without prescription shikena! Def.not murder!!
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by lynxpro(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
KDULAR: The guy by selling that drug DID NOT contravene any law or act in Nigeria, the police is just feasting on ignorance. Though as as an intern, he's supposed to be working under supervision. If anybody has a contrary aproof to show his culpability please state. He and oxfam pharmacy ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SUING THE POLICE NOW

Well I'm not sure about the law aspect. But it beats me that sedatives according to you do not require a doctor's prescription. Benzodiazepines are known for drug-drug interactions with fatal consequences....and that added to the fact that its metabolized by a highly polymorphic enzyme. I still don't agree its right to dispense such drugs outside a doctor's supervision viz a prescription.....the last time I checked even diazepem has been taken off the regular stores.
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by Okijajuju1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
norrisman: Murder = delibrate act to kill

WTF!!!!

Like are you tripping?!!

Armed robbery is practiced all over Nigeria, so all robbers arrested should be freed because of that..

The drug he sold without valid prescription was used in a murder.. Its like a Gun dealer selling a weapon to someone who isnt licensed to own one and the person used it to kill someone..

And whats that bollocks you just said about the UK?! In the UK, no pharmacist would even talk to you without a valid prescription.. You cant even buy Benylyn (with codene) without a valid Doctors prescription.. Infact, the Pharmacist would even call your Doctor to confirm the prescription before dispensing the drug..What am I even saying, In Paris, my local neighbourhood Pharmacy even had surveillance cameras in the back where prescription drugs were kept to monitor who took what out of where... Dont you dare use your engineering degree (assuming thats what you studied) to interprete the law o..

The Pharmacist was even an intern sef and had no right dispensing a drug like that in the first place especially without a valid prescription.. Oxfarm Pharmacy stands a high risk of losing their license for malpractice..

Under the Laws governing Pharmacy, this is gross negligence and malpractice..

This guy definitely has a case to answer in court.. And the family of the deceased can also file a civil suit against the pharmacy and claim damages as well..

Ignorance is not a defence in law..

1 Like

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by elimokhai(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
No sentiment in law. Your friend did not commit murder, but Felony drug charges which can cause a lifetime changes in his record. The punishment can be anything from fines to jail term or more. It can brand him to have criminal background and prevent him from EVER getting a paid job. These crimes can be punished by long term imprisonment.

A good criminal lawyer could evaluate the situation and make your friend eligible for alternate sentencing rather than facing murder charge which could keep him behind bars for ever.

The sting operation carried out is permitted by law. It was done in an attempt to catch your friend "nonso" in the act of selling controlled substances, police set up "sting" operations where undercover police contact an alleged seller to schedule sale. It sounds unfair, but stings are legal in Nigeria as long as the police have reason to believe that the suspect is dealing with controlled substances. Get a sound criminal LAWYER, not just a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by KDULAR: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
lynxpro:

Well I'm not sure about the law aspect. But it beats me that sedatives according to you do not require a doctor's prescription. Benzodiazepines are known for drug-drug interactions with fatal consequences....and that added to the fact that its metabolized by a highly polymorphic enzyme. I still don't agree its right to dispense such drugs outside a doctor's supervision viz a prescription.....the last time I checked even diazepem has been taken off the regular stores.

YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT THE SEDATIVE EFFECTS OF THE DRUG AND OTHER DRUG- DRUG INTERACTION, BUT according the DDA in which schedules for drugs are given, all benzodiazepines except tamezipam and zopidem do not require doctors prescription, safe custody, documentation except the keeping the sale invoice for at last 2 years. that's my point You may look into the current DDA.
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by coogar: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
omalicha1: It won't be fair if he is charged along with the others, afterall the others have already confirmed that he wasn't the one that sold the drugs to them.He should be tried for selling drugs without prescription shikena! Def.not murder!!

our judiciary in the 21st century is the worst in any organised society. some animals actually operate a more effective system than the nigerian judiciary! there's no direct link between nonso and the murder suspects and yet the nigerian police decided to visit a random chemist, cajoled the pharmacist there to sell a controlled drug and arrested him on the spot! who does that in this day and age?

1 Like

Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by ujukala: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
God will help if you believe.
Saintsquare: GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
you are not in the position to say if he is guilty or not that is why you need a lawyer.there is no need coming to nairaland to make us sympathize with him.i mean this is someone's life being snatched away.coming now to defend him online is of no use.go get a good lawyer to defend your friend!
Re: Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder by coogar: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
elimokhai: No sentiment in law. Your friend did not commit murder, but Felony drug charges which can cause a lifetime changes in his record. The punishment can be anything from fines to jail term or more. It can brand him to have criminal background and prevent him from EVER getting a paid job. These crimes can be punished by long term imprisonment.

then let him be charged for the offence he actually committed - not get charged for something he knows nothing about. it's irresponsible for the nigerian police or the state prosecution service to wrongfully charge the pharmacist!

A good criminal lawyer could evaluate the situation and make your friend eligible for alternate sentencing rather than facing murder charge which could keep him behind bars for ever.

a good lawyer? i have never been in a law class but my common sense tells me there's no reason for nonso to be charged with conspiracy to murder or torture cynthia! he's been held wrongfully......saying he needs a good lawyer makes it sound like the lawyer needs to display some skills to get nonso out - its a no brainer - nonso shouldn't be defending murder and torture! he sold the drugs wrongfully to the police because the undercover said he needed it to ease pains - he did not sell it because the undercover said he wanted to use the drug to sedate women.....he should be charged with felony not murder!

The sting operation carried out is permitted by law. It was done in an attempt to catch your friend "nonso" in the act of selling controlled substances, police set up "sting" operations where undercover police contact an alleged seller to schedule sale. It sounds unfair, but stings are legal in Nigeria as long as the police have reason to believe that the suspect is dealing with controlled substances. Get a sound criminal LAWYER, not just a lawyer.

if what the police did qualifies as a sting operation then God help nigeria! going to a random pharmacy store that had no link to where the murder suspects bought their drugs is a police sting? i laugh in cantonese! while they are holding an innocent pharmacist, the real culprit that sold the drug that sedated cynthia has been allowed to escape!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Ike Ekweremadu: "Dem Dey Plan You Too But We Get God" (Photos) / Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.