Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (19925 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by odohemma(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2012
mosh_musth: 1, Ayatollah Ali khaomeni and mamoud amadinejad... Those 2 men are the bomb when it comes to putting Americans n the israelite in their places.

2, General obasanjo,IBB,abdulkareem Adisa,ty danjuma,tunde idiagbon,tajudeen,mamman vatsa,shehu yaradua,babagana kingibe,Alhaji chief Lamidi Adedibu, chris uba,adamu ciroma,olusola saraki,alap akala, taofik arapaja,muhammdd lawal,ladoke akintola,alao arisekola,mother Theresa,mahatma ghandi,kwame nkuruma, nnamdi azikwe,Nelson Mandela,tshangarai,mugabe,basir assad, idi amin dada CBe conqueror of the British empire lol, bashir Omar.and more

3, all political scientist and Nobel prize in peace awardees.

The names u mentioned in no. 2 are more of touts, charlatans and pple with insatiable greed (hope u don't want to be like them), there are still pple with admirable qualities though.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by yam: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2012
Kemy11: I will like to meet farouk lawan, patricia etteh, bankole, bode george and my man ibori look into their eyes and tell them ''the temperature of ur own hell fire will be more than 1000000000'c

u got me laughing and i vote u as the best post.instead of we trying to meet people that have caused problem to us and to talk to thier head
we are meeting peple that does not ve direct influence on us

after meeting mandela will he come and repair all our federal roads
after meeting with obama.will he stop boko haram killing.
after meeting with ben carson. will he upgrade all our special hospitals.

if i am to meet 20 people 15 will be from nigeria.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by yam: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2012
damilarelr: 1. Jesus - the greatest man ever lived on earth..too loaded to be stranded.

2. Moses - the greatest leader in the history of mankind.

3. Daniel - how could he be 10 times better than his colleagues in every area of knowledge? Or Apostle Paul..mehn!

i tot the bible ve already given us reason y he is 10 times greater than his colleague(read ur bible)
the bible also gave us reason y moses was a great leader.

Misplaced priority beta reasons would ve beign accepted.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Cuttieni(f): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2012
yea u get sence, na diz people me self go like meet.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by yam: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2012
meetmeonline: [size=14pt]The very three great people I crave to meet are

MYSELF (some day soon)

YOU (whenever you change your life)

and

CHRIST (by 2080)
[/size]

Ur request is granted By using christ time table u will see him in 8days time. grin
CONGRATS
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by lakpox(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2012
Nelson Mandela.
Kwame Nkrumah
Oliver TamboNelson Mandela.
Kwame Nkrumah
Oliver Tambo
Nelson Mandela.
Kwame Nkrumah
Oliver Tambo
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by hammedkola(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2012
You at the Berlin Conference 2015

Mark Zuckerberg

The lady that will make to be a complete man
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Adematic(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2012
1.Isreal's minister of agriculture 2. Usain bolt 3. Prof Amoleye used to advertize d program 'voyage of discovery' on Ait
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by manchy7531: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2012
Jesus,
Ojukwu,
Mandela
pope
and my Guardian angel
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by iamdsam: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
~vicky~:
wud love to meet

Nelson Mandela
Donnie McClurkin
My Father grin grin
Maybe your father don die or Boko Haram don adopt am. You better search deep to the north
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by mustybrown(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2012
Emmy9ite: Dunno them. sad
all dis people na blue firm dem dey act joor
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by johnwizey: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
Adolf hitler- to tel him he's a gr8 leader
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by porryred(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
SIR ALEX FERGUSON.....commend him for all his united achievement n football in general
IBB..............look into his face and said i sabi thief pass u
OBASANJO.......shake his hand n says i get strong head n punishment pass u
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by porryred(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
my last 3 to meet go b
VOLTRON
SUPER TED
TOM & JERRY
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by gmhc(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ben Carson
Nelson Mandela
Bill Clinton
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
benjamine frankline
j f kennedy
ban ki moon
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by babatty(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
song II (jumong), john denver , pastor adeboye
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Ojumiii(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ben Carson
Kenneth David Kaunda
OBJ
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by oladayo042: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
1. John Maynard Keynes - so sad he's dead.
2. Nelson Mandela - you can't just but like him.
3. Bill Gates - cos he made typing this possible.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by GodsWord2(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
Emmy9ite: Greetings peeps! We all have people we admire a lot and sometimes wish to be like them.
Three great people i will like to meet in person are:

1. The Pope (I want to shake hands with him and take a nice pix with him)

2. Dr. Ben Carson (I want to look straight into his eyes and tell him i will be greater than him someday)

3. President Barack Obama (I really admire his intelligence and confidence,who doesn't want to meet world's number 1 citizen?)

Lets have yourz_
lol...so happy to see this post.
I would also like to give Dr. Ben Carson a big hug! He really inspired me.
Pastor E.A Adeboye of the R.C.C.G... He's my number1 mentor. I want to be greater than him.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by IfyAwazie(f): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
dikkybutt: 1. The man who discovered milk. I want to know what he was looking for in that part of the cow.

2. Cristiano Ronaldo. I want to know how he feels to have been unlucky to be born in Messi's generation.

3. IBB. I want to know how he manages to sleep despite the evil that he unleashed on this country.
Very funny espercially ur no. 1
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by lovekillz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
For doz alive
Pastor E A Adeboye
Wole Shoyinka
Nelson Mandela

thoz dead
Leonardo da vinci
Galileo Galilea
Albert Eistien
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by theunusualmoon(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
1 my Grand pa (you died before i was born but they still talk about you.....they keep telling me i remind them of you.where you also quiet and very tough or is mine an anomaly?
2 Lord lugard (do you now agree that all the thesis you made back then concerning the regions that later became nigeria were terrible? what exactly did you see that made you feel regions with nearly 200 different languages could unite as one people or were you just out to impress louisa shaw? if you could live again now, would you like to be Nigerian?
3 Sango (heard thor and his hammer were remodelled after you...is this true? is it also true that you spit fire? hnnnm ! heard you got pissed and decided to enter the ground, when the hell are you coming out? or do you still think feeding on sand is cool?

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by highlandre(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
In no particular order,
Barack Obama, for resounding the fact that nothing is impossible. (I particularly don't wanna comment on his performance as president of US)

Lionel Messi, for being so humble despite all his achievements, and still forging ahead as if he hasn't actually achieved. He's a good model!

Gani Fawehinmi, for being incorruptible, and standing for what was right even in the face of death! He is worthy of emulation!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by chipet67(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
Pastor Kumuyi, Ben Carson and John C. Maxwell
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Osrachingy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
Andres Iniesta Lujan....Sir Isaac Newton(not anytym soon shaa) and Keifer Sutherland (Jack Bauer)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by osajojo(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2012
ERIC DONALDSON want to see him during my honey moon in jamaica. Prays my dream comes tru before he dies. I love u dona
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by GetOvaMe: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2012
Wole Soyinka
NIcki Minaj. . . I'm in love with her
Sir James ibori. . . My mentor
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 02, 2012
mustybrown: all dis people na blue firm dem dey act joor
what's that?
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by afosdan: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2012
1,Bill gates the man behind the software and a generous giver on earth. 2,sergey brin the young man behind the google. 3,Pastor E A Adeboye our very humble pastor i wnt to shake hands with him and dinning together.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by jammer777: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2012
This thread is darn hilarious grin grin grin, what a dessert before my breakfast. U guys got my food cold while i got hooked with the posts. Yea, for the lovers of history and nature, the list is endless. I'm so torn but i'll try ma best.
DEAD :
1) Albert Enstien- Man of the century. Too many reasons not to include him to the list.
2) King David- that guy na scammer joor, a great sinner yet very beloved by God.
How e take do am sef? Wayo wayo
3) Cheif Obafemi Awolowo- dont ask me why

ALIVE:
1) A lunch time with RYAN GIGGS- i need to ask him what's d major recipe for his prolong success.

2) My fomer boss- to see what i've become after his covered anihilation.

3) Me, Myself and I- this is the greatest discovery. Meet with those and u're already a Great.

Names mentioned so far are the people that have met with themselves and bring out that inner reason for their existence to the fore and reality.

Happy Sunday peeps
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by BUSHMAN1: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
BILL CLINTON,malcom x,MARTIN LUTHER KING

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.