Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (19926 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by bioda: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
(1) Iran's Ahmedinajad
(2) Cuba's F. Castrol
(3) Syria's Assad

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by olenime(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
♏Ɣ destiny helper
♏Ɣ wife
♏Ɣ children...
i love ‎​u guys so much...
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by PRESERVER(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
Yinka1808: Ben carson was in naija in June @ babcock uni convocation.

Are you really sure as I suppose to be in Ilishan there in Ogun State then.

How I wish I see Ben Carson to tap from his brain and add to mine with my magic power.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Timijo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
Here are the three people that I would like to meet.

1. Don Moen
2. Jimmy Swaggart
3. Lionel Messi
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
My unborn children, my unknown soulmate, the fulfilled ME.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by luv2talk(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
1.Abubakar Shekau (BOKO HARAM BOSS)I wish to ask him what he gained from distorting & disgracing Islam & Muslim in Nigeria, and probly preach to him that You cant use violence to preach a religion, rather, using better behaviourial attitude towards people will magnetise them to your faith

Gen Babangida: Ask him why he hate us so much in Ilorin & kwara in General, for taking Niger river basin, kanji dam & International airport from my town

3. God: i will thank him for creating me but will blame him for giving us Bad leaders in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Mobutu seseseko
Gadafi
Idid amin
idiagbon
and finally clifford orji
rebel
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by VeektourStober(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pope Benedict,
Nelson Mandela,
Chimamanda Adichie / Angelina Jolie. . .
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Mobatine(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Whao ..... Want to meet jesus & feel his arm around me, proof wale soyinka the great africa hero & my husband to be and mary mary
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by lekywhite(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mark Zukerberg
Abramovic (Chelsea Baba olowo)
Bola Tinubu (Asiwaju of Africa)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by hipinnacle: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
na wa oooooo no one here even love 2 meet our loving president, GEJ not even his promoters and supporters. why now grin grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by cesil92: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hmmm, plenty great men I'll like to meet, but let me try to be smart a little..
1. God
Any of the following:-
2. Bill Gates/Carlos Slim/Warren Buffet/Donald Trump/Dangote/ Adenuga
3. Pastor Adeboye(RCCG)/Bishop Oyedepo(Winners)/Dr D.K Olukoya(MFM)/Pastor Kumuyi(Deeper Life)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by pass4life(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Stephen R. Covey [late now]
2. Michael E. Geber
3. Fele Durotoye
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Challas(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Jimoh Ibrahim Owelle Rochas Okorocha
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by honeric01(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
SUPERMAN

INCREDIBLE HAWK

IRON MAN
If u meet incredible hawk for ihn action state, e mean say we go miss one moderator for sports section grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by cherish(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
I will ƪ​♥‎√e †Φ meet
celine Dion

Wenger

Muhammad prophet
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by ayusbobs(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fela
Alliaune Thiam
Kenneth Kaunda
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sam Milla: Lucifer - i want to hear his own version of what happened between him and God. I dont like to judge with one side of the story.

Jesus - I want to know how he walked on water without sinking cos it seems no one has been able to do that again.

Jonah - I really need to punch him in the face. Then ask him who wrote that script about four days in the belly of fish. I believed that when i was a kid

Judas - He must have been from A*****a state. Knows the value of money as Early as that time.

David - how could he have decieved small men into thinking that they can beat bigger people in a fight.

Abraham - what was he thinking impregnating Ishmael's mother. Boko Haram would not have been dreamt about.

Moses - If he had not broken the original commandments, nigerians would have added another one to the original ten.

Pharoah - i wonder why that anuofia allowed the Isralites to go after suffering ten plagues.

Finally i would like to meet God himself. I want to know the name of my street in heaven so that i can go there with a wooden signpost, to replace the golden one. I am definitely going sell the gold.

And for some of you who are going to start cursing me for daring their beliefs, save the energy and laugh it off.

Priceless....

I would love to meet you, meeting these people
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Freiburger(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
honeric01: SUPERMAN

INCREDIBLE HAWK

IRON MAN

If u meet incredible hawk for ihn action state, e mean say we go miss one moderator for sports section grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Freiburger(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
honeric01: SUPERMAN

INCREDIBLE HAWK

IRON MANgrin

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by slimslim: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
Don Moen, Dr Ben Carson, President Barack Obama
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Lanspower(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
President Obama
Lionel Messi
Jose Mourinho
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
eklassical: i just googled the names u posted n read abt them b.u.f.f.o.n!!
and after googling u wanked ur brain off! Hypocrite!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by slimyem: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sam Milla: Lucifer - i want to hear his own version of what happened between him and God. I dont like to judge with one side of the story.

Jesus - I want to know how he walked on water without sinking cos it seems no one has been able to do that again.

Jonah - I really need to punch him in the face. Then ask him who wrote that script about four days in the belly of fish. I believed that when i was a kid

Judas - He must have been from A*****a state. Knows the value of money as Early as that time.

David - how could he have decieved small men into thinking that they can beat bigger people in a fight.

Abraham - what was he thinking impregnating Ishmael's mother. Boko Haram would not have been dreamt about.

Moses - If he had not broken the original commandments, nigerians would have added another one to the original ten.

Pharoah - i wonder why that anuofia allowed the Isralites to go after suffering ten plagues.

Finally i would like to meet God himself. I want to know the name of my street in heaven so that i can go there with a wooden signpost, to replace the golden one. I am definitely going sell the gold.

And for some of you who are going to start cursing me for daring their beliefs, save the energy and laugh it off.
This shyt is hilarious...especially the bolded!!
Dang!!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by milky3(f): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
As for me, I will like 2 meet Mark Zukerberg, Opera Winfery and Lord Jesus[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by emmiesky(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
Philip Kottler,
John Maxwell
Kabiru Sokoto(I want him 2 name BH sponsors joor)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Abbey2sam(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
AmBeautiful:
I presume you are talking in terms of the now!

Nelson Mandela- really wish i could see him while alive,it would be so WOW!
Reinhard Bonnke
Bill gates

i live in your dreams then cuz i've seen reinhard bonnke on two occations
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Ninilowo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
Jamaica 4x100m relay team with Asafa powel

Ben Carson (MD)

Prof. Jerry Gana

Vincent Enyeama
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by sholay2011(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pastor Adeboye
Daniel day-lewis
Kate winslet
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
R.kelly
Gerrald(liverpool)
dr Ben Carson
Angelina jolie
lil wayne
prince of dubai
Chris brown
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by ddippset(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
lionel messi, eminem and iron mike tyson.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by mkoabiola: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Baba iyabo!
Tinubu
James ibori/bode george

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.