Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (19923 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
UNLEASHED: The three people I would love to meet are dead sad
. . . . . . . Still name them, you can still meet them in Paradise, Just Continue Doing Good!!!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by shinystar(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
Messi, Bill Clinton and Billy Graham
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
eklassical:
are u a p.o.r.n actor? Geez!
get d fu-uck outta here u hypocrite! How come u know Lexington steel if u aint a por-n freak!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Clemzy16(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
I'd like to meet the following:
¤Oscar Wilde
¤Fela Kuti
¤Asa
They inspires me alot...
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Opoki:
Carmen Hayes....she's so blessed with *b.0.0.b.s*
yea yea big naturals!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Dbboy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Roman Abramovic
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by eklassical(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
well, i wud lv 2 meet
*Adam n eve 2geda: nd ask them why the hell they ate dat fruit.

*messi: 2 ask him if he s human!he wins everyfin dat involves soccer n breaks new records!

*dangote: 2 practically share ideas n patner with him.

And JEsus wen e cums 4 we believerz.

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by eklassical(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
hornipipe: get d fu-uck outta here u hypocrite! How come u know Lexington steel if u aint a por-n freak!
i just googled the names u posted n read abt them b.u.f.f.o.n!!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by sapien(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
*GOODLUCK JONATHAN(I will like to ask him why he is dull and refuses to declare his asset). *MOHAMMED BUHARI(I will like to ask him why he makes inciting statements that can heat up the polity). *FAROUK LAWAN(I will lìke to ask him how he managed to stuff such a huge amount of money in his cap).

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by sammyjay441: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
Boko haram
Ibb
buhari
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by sammyjay441: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
eklassical: i just googled the names u posted n read abt them b.u.f.f.o.n!!
bad guy.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by LordBabs(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:
wud love to meet

Nelson Mandela
Donnie McClurkin
My Father grin grin
Apologies. Is your father a runaway?
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Truckpusher(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: Greetings peeps! We all have people we admire a lot and sometimes wish to be like them.
Three great people i will like to meet in person are:

1. The Pope (I want to shake hands with him and take a nice pix with him)

2. Dr. Ben Carson (I want to look straight into his eyes and tell him i will be greater than him someday)

3. President Barack Obama (I really admire his intelligence and confidence,who doesn't want to meet world's number 1 citizen?)

Lets have yourz_
GOD
JESUS
LUCIFER All i wanted to ask them was ,if there is a conspiracy against the entire human race especially the black race
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by NobleAngell(f): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
I ll luv 2 meeet the FATHER, SON and the HOLY SPIRIT (trinity) cheesy
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Sodiq33(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
Kabiru sokoto
kabiru sokoto
kabiru sokoto
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by chiochio1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mukina
Seun
Goldie and Ebamma for rilla cool
tjskii: Idowugbo
Kandikane
Kobojunkie(shez someone ud love to hate,but she/he smart)
Yes yes thyr great peopl in my books tongue tongue
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ivanovic ( I nid to tap dat ass)
Patience jonathan (don't ask why)
D president of NL Garri association
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Almustee(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Prophet muhammad rasulullah(S.A.W) even in dream and hereafter. I will also like 2 meet king of saudi arabia and also king of egypt.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by FOLLEY20(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :
I want to meet God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
What shall it profit a man if he meets human beings (great pple) on earth & forfeit his soul in heaven, what shall he use in exchange of his soul.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by IFEDILIEZE(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Tupac, bob marley and arsene wenger
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by LaBonito(f): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: Greetings peeps! We all have people we admire a lot and sometimes wish to be like them.

2. Dr. Ben Carson (I want to look straight into his eyes and tell him i will be greater than him someday)

3. President Barack Obama (I really admire his intelligence and confidence,who doesn't want to meet world's number 1 citizen?)

Lets have yourz_
God, Jesus nd The Holy Spirit. Den OBJ nd my Father
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Yinka1808: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2012

Lets have yourz_
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by eklassical(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
irpheezy: Ivanovic ( I nid to tap dat ass)
Patience jonathan (don't ask why)
D president of NL Garri association
na who be the president abeg? I need 2 report garri issues 4my yonda 2 am o.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Yinka1808: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ben carson was in naija in June @ babcock uni convocation.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by ujukala: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Michelle Obama
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun osewa(to know the juju he did,for me to be addicted to nairaland.
2.Janet-a por.n star(how she take dey handle many men.)
3.Miceal jackson
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by cosquee(f): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Will love to meet:NELSON MANDELA,JACK BAUER, GENEVIVE NNAJI ,JENIFER LOPEZ etc.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by dotcomnamename: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. God

2. Barack Obama

3. Lionel Messi
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by bioda: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
(1) Iran's Ahmedinajad
(2) Cuba's Fidel Castro
(3) Syria's Assad
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by passionate88: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: cool. Do u know Ben too??
who no know the gifted hands himself?
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by mykh01(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
didier drogba,john c. Marxwell,nelson mandella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.