Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (19921 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by tjskii(f): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
Idowugbo
Kandikane
Kobojunkie(shez someone ud love to hate,but she/he smart)
Yes yes thyr great peopl in my books tongue tongue
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by meksroland: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
Nelson Mandela, Roman Abrohimovich, Angelina Jolie
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
I presume you are talking in terms of the now!

Nelson Mandela- really wish i could see him while alive,it would be so WOW!
Reinhard Bonnke
Bill gates
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by dikkybutt(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. The man who discovered milk. I want to know what he was looking for in that part of the cow.

2. Cristiano Ronaldo. I want to know how he feels to have been unlucky to be born in Messi's generation.

3. IBB. I want to know how he manages to sleep despite the evil that he unleashed on this country.

6 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Leboska(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
Jesus
Nelson Mandela
Tinubu.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by slimyem: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
my girlfriends..
-Sandra Bullock
-Jennifer Anniston
-Taylor Swift..
...and Aunty Oprah.
Don't ask me why!cheesy
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by AbaJ(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
I have been trying to avoid saying this for a long time, when a good thread comes up for intelligent answers some dim witts will start to post unbelievable responses which most times come as a shock to me. I guess a comedy or rather, a market place should be created for them to post their silly, rude and unintelligent responses.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
My Father
Dr Ben Carson
Bill Gates
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
dikkybutt: 1. The man who discovered milk. I want to know what he was looking for in that part of the cow.

2. Cristiano Ronaldo. I want to know how he feels to have been unlucky to be born in Messi's generation.

3. IBB. I want to know how he manages to sleep despite the evil that he unleashed on this country.
lmao @ 1 and 2
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
Tyler Durden (Owen Cook)
Robert Greene
Amber Rose (she won't survive it).
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
tjskii: Idowugbo
Kandikane
Kobojunkie(shez someone ud love to hate,but she/he smart)
Yes yes thyr great peopl in my books tongue tongue
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by redsquare(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
Usain Bolt
Nelson Mandela
Cristiano Ronaldo
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Richiy(f): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
Wud love to meet Luther King, Oprah Winfrey and since I dnt av a third great person, i wud like to meet my future husband2.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Jyde89: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
1)Fela Durotoye: the best public speaker in Nigeria,i want a touch of anointing. 2)Dony mcclaukin: Uncle dony, hope 2be like him 1day. 3)Bill Gate: he need's to answer some of my question's as regard prosperity.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: would like to meet the other two.
Would love to meet the whole of the three of them cos Osama Bin Laden is still alive and London bridge is his next target grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by ayo111uk(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Nelson Mandela.
2. Bill Gate.
3. That first man in Moon that just passed away.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by PaulJohn1: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:
wud love to meet

Nelson Mandela
Donnie McClurkin
My Father grin grin
Don't die now. It's too early cheesy
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by freecocoa(f): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
3 too small joor but Enrique Iglasias will top that list.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Maxymilliano(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
For the ones that are alive:

Dalai Lama
Nelson Mandela
Denzel Washington.
Barak Obama.

For the ones that are no more but would have love to meet:

Adolf Hitler
John Maynard Keynes
Karl Max
Milton Friedman
Mommah Ghadaffi.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Dozieson(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
sam mbakwe

abraham lincorn

adolf hitler
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
Aba_J: I have been trying to avoid saying this for a long time, when a good thread comes up for intelligent answers some dim witts will start to post unbelievable responses which most times come as a shock to me. I guess a comedy or rather, a market place should be created for them to post their silly, rude and unintelligent responses.

My brother, this life is really too short to be taken TOO seriously all the time. Besides news and stuff, the primary reason people come to NL is to have fun. Nothing beats the gems of humour and pure wit hidden in several different threads. Chill and enjoy the comic relief.

NL is such a huge blessing, getting to share the lives and minds of others...PRICELESS smiley.

5 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mobutu seseseko
Gadafi
Idid amin
idiagbon
and finally clifford orji
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by sokera: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Bill gate (microsoft)
Messi. (Best football player)
Nelson Mandela (The greatest Africa man)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: 3 too small joor but Enrique Iglasias will top that list.
Enrique? Ur next bday no worry, remind me o! wink
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Richfella:

My brother, this life is really too short to be taken TOO seriously all the time. Besides news and stuff, the primary reason people come to NL is to have fun. Nothing beats the gems of humour and pure wit hidden in several different threads. Chill and enjoy the comic relief.

NL is such a huge blessing, getting to share the lives and minds of others...PRICELESS smiley.
Bless u!
Dat guy af fori gba gate Jare!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
Paul John:
Don't die now. It's too early cheesy

Lol, the man is not dead...he's just no where to be found.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by pearlhapi(f): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
Wole soyinka{had an opportunity to c him but missed out,ooouch!
Donnie mcClurcking
Eeeeerm brb
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by webaplanet(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
I will love to meet Albert Einstein..he thought me that imagination is better than knowledge.
2..Adolf Hitler...In his imagination he wanted to conquer the world.
3.General Babaginda he had big ideas for nigeria but june 12 spoilt it all
4 General Obasanjo..he knows how to take decisions and let every one else go to hell
greetings
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
dikkybutt: 1. The man who discovered milk. I want to know what he was looking for in that part of the cow.

You are mad! grin grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by bittyend(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
- Denzel Washington(That's my nyggah).
- Nas(Listening to his music is just amazing, great mind).
- Dr. Marc Lamont Hill(I used to watch him on Bill O'reilly show, that's an intelligent young black brother. I debated him a couple of times on his website before. He's also the reason why I vowed to get a Ph.D before I turn 30).
- Prof. Wole Soyinka.

Cherokee D'as.s (I just need to dog.gy that fat bum). grin
Bria Myles (Would wife her up, chocolate skin with a bum that's larger than life).

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by donniemc: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
1.Bill Gates {MICROSOFT}
2.Steve Jobs {Apple}
3.Jack Dorsey{Twitter & Square}
ALL 3 BECAUSE AM A COLLEGE DROPOUT LIKE THE 3 OF THEM........plus i want to know what it takes to Build the NEXT "MICROSOFT"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.